L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

pytania/questions
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2010 5:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What cardinal must make? Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2010 5:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The polish speaking community has 19 parishes meaning you are entitled to 1 suffragan cardinal (can talk but cannot vote evertyhing). If you had 20 you would have 1 elector cardinal (can talk and can vote in evertyhing). For the suffragan cardinal:

Duties: (some examples)
- represent all the polish speaking player community;
- participate, intervene and contribute to any discussion in the curia;
- vote for the carmelengo (2x a year);
- be involved with any congregations, as an assistant or just helping generally;
- support, guide, teach and help the polish speaking bishops;
- any other roles the curia may request or demand;

Requisites:(some examples)
- must be active;
- must take initiative;
- must be present;
- must be motivated;
- must want to help;
- must know what good role play is;
- must understand we are in 1458 NOT in 2010;

A. Carmelengo is like the boss of the church in the absence of the pope;
B. Curia is the council of all cardinals and is bilingual (discussions in French/English, with the translator).

I like to say being a cardinal, like being a bishop, is NOT a reward, NOT a prize, but a mission to work even harder, do even more!!
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 16, 2010 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I wanted to do today, seal and coat.
but I have to fill in the following declaration
Citation:
1 ) nom IG exact :
2 ) nom RP et titre(s) de noblesse éventuel(s) :
3 ) fonctions précises au sein de l'EA + lien(s) vers nomination(s) :
4 ) blason personnel/familial, sans vos fiefs si vous en avez :
5 ) légende que vous désirez : +S:nom:devise+

or at point 3 can give a link to the integration of the ceremony?
and in point 5 there is a maximum number of letters?

I am also in the diocesan council but do not know if it changes something
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 16, 2010 5:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Camcal a écrit:
I wanted to do today, seal and coat.
but I have to fill in the following declaration
Citation:
1 ) nom IG exact :
2 ) nom RP et titre(s) de noblesse éventuel(s) :
3 ) fonctions précises au sein de l'EA + lien(s) vers nomination(s) :
4 ) blason personnel/familial, sans vos fiefs si vous en avez :
5 ) légende que vous désirez : +S:nom:devise+

or at point 3 can give a link to the integration of the ceremony?
and in point 5 there is a maximum number of letters?

I am also in the diocesan council but do not know if it changes something

3. Yes.
5. Use common sense: a very bit motto can't be read. I would suggest maximum 10-15 letters, including spaces.
x. you should read the guide and rules about coats, where it explains which positions or charges have which coats. Be careful about accumulation in the game Wink

Still waiting for Fairlight and Jern ^^
Sasek

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 17, 2010 12:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I could be a cardinal - it's not a problem for me Very Happy
Also I would like to ask You, Eminency Dunpael... what about monastery in Poland... Excelency Fairlight told me, that we must have introduction about our monastery - and...??
Also You said that I can joined my order to Rome and sth will change? Could You talk sth about it?

Thank You very much.
fr. Severus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 17, 2010 12:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:

x. you should read the guide and rules about coats, where it explains which positions or charges have which coats. Be careful about accumulation in the game Wink

I already have a family coat, so can I use it?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 17, 2010 2:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sasek a écrit:
I could be a cardinal - it's not a problem for me Very Happy
Also I would like to ask You, Eminency Dunpael... what about monastery in Poland... Excelency Fairlight told me, that we must have introduction about our monastery - and...??
Also You said that I can joined my order to Rome and sth will change? Could You talk sth about it?

Thank You very much.
fr. Severus

Only bishops can become cardinals.
Lets talk about your order AFTER you have cardinals, since they will be the ones supporting the application to have the order validated =)

Camcal a écrit:
Dunpeal a écrit:

I already have a family coat, so can I use it?

You should ask in the Rome Heraldry. Usually, family coats of arms have rules to be used - only the boss of the family can use it or you need to adapt - and as long as they are recognised by your national Heraldry there should not be a problem, but check first.
Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 17, 2010 3:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We agreed with the Archbishop, that I have to undertake this difficult work. Smile
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 17, 2010 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jern a écrit:
We agreed with the Archbishop, that I have to undertake this difficult work. Smile

Ok, in that case to make sure we are transparent could:
- Fairlight come here and say he supports you;
- Jern give his curriculum vitae (so I can show the curia your background)

Thanks ^^
Fairlight

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 17, 2010 8:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry for my absence on this forum for so long.

Yesterday we agreed with Jern, that he is better for cardinal's position. He works hard as a bishop for so many months. I'm too young and showering me with so many honors in sohrt time can be too dangerous to my faith.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 19, 2010 8:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, I will forward this to the curia =)
Orodruin

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 22, 2010 3:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mam problem natury technicznej. Zwróciła się do mnie jedna z moich parafianek z zapytaniem, czy istnieje coś takiego jak rozwód kościelny. Z lektury pism pamiętam, że osoba może brać ślub wielokrotnie, pod warunkiem, że zostanie zachowany odpowiedni odstęp czasu. Nie pamiętam jednak nic na temat rozwodów i czy oraz jak przeprowadza się postępowanie rozwodowe. Czy moglibyście wspomóc mnie w tej kwestii?

I have a problem. One of my parishioners, asking me whether there is such thing as divorce in church. From books I remember that a person may marry several times, provided it is kept a distance of time. However, I do not remember anything about the divorce and whether and how the divorce proceedings are carried out. Could you help me in this matter?
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 22, 2010 3:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Polecam lekturę Ad mundi salutem per sanctificationem w bibliotece kościoła na naszym forum.
Orodruin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 24, 2010 4:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dziękuję bardzo.
Sasek

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 02, 2010 3:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Witam.
Ja z kolei mam pytanie podobne. Czy możliwe jest odnowienie sakramentu małżeństwa. A jeśli tak to jaką rubrykę stosować. Ślubną, czy swoją własną?

Przez rubrykę rozumie się ceremoniał.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 7 sur 8

Sauter vers: