L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Integration of Polish community
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Synekpinusia

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 07, 2010 8:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Petrified and tramblin Synekpinusia is approaching the Cardinal Dunpeal.
Ignez

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 07, 2010 9:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ignez looked at her brothers. She thought that it would be an unforgettable day.
Then she approached the Cardinal Dunpeal.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sasek

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 08, 2010 7:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sasek approached Cardinal and smiled to him.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 08, 2010 6:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eirik steps up to the venerable Dunpeal.
Orodruin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 08, 2010 9:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Orodruin come closer to Cardinal Dunpeal.
przynadziei

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 10, 2010 3:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Przynadziei was coming to.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 12, 2010 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal watching his brothers, so very close to him!, and trace the sign of the holy cross with holy oil on their foreheads.

By this sign my sons gets in you the gift of God, a gift you should share with all without restraint, that of Aristotelian friendship.

Here the light of God that will guide you on the correct path through the trials of life and you take away from the creature without a name.

This entry in the Aristotelian family is an important day, the vows that will follow will help guide you, as the shepherd, the faithful in the light of the Almighty.

For the wisdom of Aristotle and the love of Christos. Amen.

My sons, my friends, my brothers, we are gathered today to celebrate our God. Our celebration should not be only festive, but it must also be done in humility and reverence.

Yes, my children, Our God is a token of our love for our neighbor.
It is through our faith that we can forget the hurtful words
It is through our faith we convince non-believers to come and pray with our God, our creator.

Amen

He stopped a moment, then continued :

Beloved son, before being ordained/confirmed a priest, you should declare to the assembly you receive this charge. Would you be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wisdom from Aristotle?

--------
Reply:

Code:
[b]I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.[/b]
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 13, 2010 7:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.
Sasek

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 13, 2010 8:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 13, 2010 9:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Orodruin

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 13, 2010 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ignez

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 13, 2010 7:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 13, 2010 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eirik

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 13, 2010 9:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

przynadziei

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 17, 2010 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 5 sur 6

Sauter vers: