L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Point of the situation
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings Mother Tisha. We are very glad to welcome so many our Wallachian sisters and brothers visiting us in Rome. Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
mabum21

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2011 8:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening all. Welcome to our humble church.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 09, 2011 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While going through the sacred paperwork, I noticed that our administrative registry is incomplete for Wallachia.

So what we need to know is the names of the current bishops and when they were elected.
mabum21

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think this is our last list :

cleo2626 a écrit:
This will be our final list:
Archdiocese of Slatina - Archbishop of Slatina – Cleo2626
+ Slatina (capital of archdiocese)
+ Rosiorii de Vede
Diocese of Targoviste – Bishop of Targoviste – Tisha_777
+ Targoviste (capital of diocese)
+ Targsor
+ Snagov
Diocese of Arges - Bishop of Arges - Mirceadino
+ Curtea de Arges (capital of diocese)
+ Campulung
+ Pitesti
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 10, 2011 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

But me and mother Tisha will leave Wallachia... (and me, I support my last proposition with the four dioceses Very Happy).

Before we reached at Rome, we elected father Cleo2626 as bishop of the first cathedral of Wallachia. He was our spiritual leader, being the eldest priest. We have no cathedral, but until the relations between Rome and His Eminence Dunpeal were broken, father Cleo had all our support. But after then, the Church became more inactive... Sad
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 11, 2011 9:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is somewhat unfortunate to hear that both you and Mother Tisha are leaving Wallachia (though where the both of you are going will be all the richer). So excluding them, besides for Mgr Cleo, is there anyone that could serve as a bishop, or at least assist our brother Cleo?
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 11, 2011 5:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- I'm thinking at brother Mabum, brother Alesdeanul (Gras) and sister Rata.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We are glad to hear that there are recommendable candidates for the possible vacancies. Are there statues or other procedures for there election, or does the Wallachian church prefer that the bishops be appointed directly by the national cardinal?

Speaking on the national cardinal...

Citation:

Elevate Aranykorona to the rank of National Cardinal-Elector

We, Clodeweck Montfort-Toxandrie, Cardinal Camerlingue, Primat of Brittany, Cardinal-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition, Archbishop of Tours, Duc de Montfort, before the Most High, and under the sight of Aristotle,

Create Monsignor Aranykorona Metropolitan Archbishop of Esztergom, Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Grand-Camérier, Cardinal-Elector of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelician Church as a representative of the zone géodogmatique of Central and Eastern Europe (Zeco) to the Papal Consistory of the same linguistic entity.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done at Rome on January the sixteenth day, in the year of grace of the Holy Church MCDLIX

For the Curia assembled in the Sacred College

Your zone now has a national cardinal, SE Aranykorona. We are looking forward to working with him to further advance the needs of our church in Wallachia.

Also it has been agreed that a second cardinal will also be elected for this zone. So we will be working toward that goal.

mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- An old rule says that the metropolitan archbishop, the leader of the Wallachian Church (Cleo2626), names the bishops. We're waiting for him.
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 5:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Considering the given circumstances, with Tisha and Mirceadino choosing to move abroad, yes, the 3 mentioned candidates are the most suitable for bishops - brother Mabum, brother Alesdeanul (Gras) and sister Rata.
If there is even a slight chance to see a Cathedral in Wallachia, i will be more than happy to hold the necessary ceremonies. If not, then maybe we should wait for the admins to do their jobs.
Why? (and this may be somehow OCC... or NOT)
Because this is like the fifth time when we count ourselves in the forum, get some (lousy - sorry, this is the truth) titles in the forum and build something that is not in game in the forum. So, i don't know about you, but i am getting pretty bored about this... DO show me something in game and i will do role-play, happy ceremonies, unhappy ceremonies - i will do everything needed THEN.
Sure, you will say that: "a sustained and active church here, on the forum, it will raise your chances for you to get a Cathedral". Well, i heard it before, over and over again... and i wonder - why we, in Wallachia should work and beg for something that was given for free somewhere else?
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 10:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Grace is of course right that the lack of at least a cathedral for Wallachia is certainly not fair in comparison to other places. Also obviously hearing, "a sustained and active church here, on the forum, it will raise your chances for you to get a Cathedral" once again will sound like a rather tried refrain. However now that we all know, or at least have an idea, of a set diocese structure and have the names of nominees to occupy them, perhaps it will be easier for the admin to implement.

So what you can do is produce a list of names and locations of the dioceses (in Romanian as they would appear IG), and the IG names of the bishops you want to appoint to those dioceses. I will then ask that one of the senior french-speaking cardinals directly request to the admin that your list be coded. I will not make any false promises that it will be done tout suite, or exactly as you plan, but I will say we will put our best effort to see that it is done so.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Then, look the addapted translation:

Citation:
Mitropolia Ţării Româneşti (name of the Province)
    Arhiepiscopia Târgoviştelui: Târgovişte, Târgşor, Snagov;
    Arhiepiscopia Argeşului (the metropolitan one): Curtea de Argeş, Câmpulung, Piteşti;
    Episcopia Slatinei: Slatina;
    Episcopia Alexandriei şi a Teleormanului: Roşiorii de Vede, Alexandria (RP).

Turning to Cleo:
- Sfinţia Ta poate numi episcopii şi arhiepiscopul Târgoviştelui.
(Your Grace can now name the bishops and the archbishop of Targoviste.)
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2011 3:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Okay we have the first step. Just let us know who goes to what dioceses and we will try to make the request.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 22, 2011 8:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- I sent letters to His Grace Cleo, I think that he have health problems (bad connection). Anyway, Rome thought at a concordat with the Principality of Wallachia?
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 22, 2011 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At this time of year, issues of health are not uncommon. So it is an understandable situation. Our prayers that he recovers quickly, and that we should have joy of meeting with him soon.

Also considering the situation in the other nations, is Wallachia likewise merging and consolidating towns? If it is doing so, has the effect on the proposed diocese organisation been discussed?

As for the concordat, yes, the church would like to have and maintain a concordat with Principality of Wallachia. Perhaps we should consider proposing a nuncio, so that the work of the national church and the nonciature can advance together with the combined resources of both.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: