L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Point of situation
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Царство България - Église de Bulgarie - Church of Bulgary
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When Bulgaria will have a leader of the church? When Bulgarian player will be able to appoint priests in the Diocese of Bulgaria?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We can validate the Bulgarian vice-primate immediately. Are we correct it is yourself?

Also if you are not able to speak with the pope (admin) directly, the dean of the curia or possibly the national elector would be able to do so.

Speaking of the national cardinal...

Citation:

Elevate Aranykorona to the rank of National Cardinal-Elector

We, Clodeweck Montfort-Toxandrie, Cardinal Camerlingue, Primat of Brittany, Cardinal-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition, Archbishop of Tours, Duc de Montfort, before the Most High, and under the sight of Aristotle,

Create Monsignor Aranykorona Metropolitan Archbishop of Esztergom, Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Grand-Camérier, Cardinal-Elector of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelician Church as a representative of the zone géodogmatique of Central and Eastern Europe (Zeco) to the Papal Consistory of the same linguistic entity.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done at Rome on January the sixteenth day, in the year of grace of the Holy Church MCDLIX

For the Curia assembled in the Sacred College

Your zone now has a national cardinal, SE Aranykorona. We are looking forward to working with him to further advance the needs of our church in Bulgaria.

Also it has been agreed that a second cardinal will also be elected for this zone. So we will be working toward that goal.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sava

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to Brothers!

My name's SE Aranykorona d'Ozora. I am Cardinal- Elector of Central and Eastern Europe Consistory. If you need help you write me, I'll help if I can.

Blessing,

Dernière édition par Sava le Jeu Fév 17, 2011 10:26 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 06, 2011 11:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Brother!

Thenk you. You'll need to write

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 17, 2011 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Maglina,

You became cardinal suffragan in our Consistory. Congratulations! If you have questions, write to me.

Citation:

Elévation de Monseigneur Maglina au rang de Cardinal National Suffragant

Nous, Vincent Diftain d'Embussy, Cardinal de la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne et Romaine, Archidiacre de Rome, Archevêque de Sens, devant le Très Haut et sous le regard d’Aristote, au nom de l’ensemble des cardinaux réunis en Sacré Collège,

Créons Monseigneur Maglina Evêque de Bulgarie, Cardinal Suffragant de la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne et Romaine en tant que représentant de la zone géodogmatique d'Europe Centrale et Orientale (ZECO) auprès du Consistoire Pontificale de la même entité linguistique.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le XVII Fevrier de l’an de grâce MCDLVIX de la Saincte Eglise Aristotélicienne

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 21, 2011 6:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thak you for this honour, Cardinal Aranykorona. I would like to ask when will i take this position officialy in the bulgarian church?
# Parish of Кутловица
# Parish priest: Sinkoo
# This parish comes under
the administration of the
()
We are longing for this for a long time. I know that you will support and help us when we need it, but we would like to have the possibility to hire our priests by ourselves.
Thank you one more ti,e for your trust in me, we will follow the principals of Aristotel`s church.

Sincerely yours,
Maglina

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Analise, au rang de Cardinal National Suffragant

Nous, Raniero Borgia dict "Quarion" Cardinal Camerlingue, Cardinal Romain Electeur, Vice Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition, Archeveque de Ravenne, devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote,
    Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne et Romaine, réunis en Sacré Collège, devant le Très-Haut et sous le regard d’Aristote,

Créons Analise,, Evêque de Győr, Cardinal National suffragant de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine
    en tant que représentant de la zone géodogmatique d'Europe Centrale et Orientale (ZECO) auprès du Consistoire Pontificale de la même entité linguistique.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le VI du IX mois de l’an de grâce MCDLIX de la Saincte Eglise Aristotélicienne

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Царство България - Église de Bulgarie - Church of Bulgary Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: