L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of weddings for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faheud
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2010 12:42 am    Sujet du message: wedding of Hydrarider and Zulah Répondre en citant

On this 22nd day of May, 1458, in the town of Seven Oaks, I did bind Zulah and Hydrarider into marriage. Witnessing the deeds were Mousie and Sangoni
Flaithbheartach

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 01, 2010 7:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"On the first of August, fourteen fifty-eight, I wed Gilan Fogg (Gilan) and Beth McGuinn (Ladybeth). I am unsure of who the official witnesses are, however a few members of the clergy, Mother Forbes (Swampi) and Sister Peyton (lady_peyton), were among the guests, so if I have missed the specification of the witnesses I am certain they qualify."

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 31, 2010 9:19 pm    Sujet du message: Illynya Morgan and Jersey Rocket's Union of Marriage Répondre en citant

On the thirsty first of October, Fourteen hundred and Fifty-Eight I, Mother Kemma, Priestess of Oxford, did join Jersey Rocket and Illynya Morgan of Oxford in Holy Matrimony in the London Commons. Gregarious, Earl of Allerdale, was witness to the ceremony.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alanna_kyles
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 01, 2010 1:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 28th October 1458, I Married Helen and Wallace in the Galloway Inn, Scotland.

Officiated by Her Excellency Alanna kyles
Witnessed by Morgainelefay Irvine and Coast Wallace

Prayer

Dernière édition par Alanna_kyles le Lun Nov 01, 2010 1:27 pm; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Alanna_kyles
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 01, 2010 1:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 28th October 1458, I Married Helen and Wallace in the Galloway Inn, Scotland.

Officiated by Her Excellency Alanna kyles
Witnessed by Morgainelefay Irvine and Coast Wallace[/color][/i][/quote]

Prayer
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Arazyal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 01, 2010 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 24th day Of October, 1458, I did join in matrimony, Lord_Justinan Seymour and Lady Patan Light.

The ceremony was held in Wells Cathedral (Somerset Inn) and was witnessed by Bishop Koolike and Landrick. Bishop Darienbalintyne was also in attendance.
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 06, 2010 8:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

on 6 November 1458, in Ludlow, I married Anyamariee Hollington, Baroness of Hythe, of Dover and and Plotnik von Liechenstein, Earl of Chilham, Baronet of Dover, Master of the Royal English Navy, Chancellor of the Sussex Embassy, Knight of Sussex also of Dover

in the presence of Rain, Marchioness of Tamworth, Oczkowski, Ted and Thomys, citizens of Ludlow

Priest Lichfield
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Arazyal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 13, 2011 7:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 12 Feb 1459, I preformed the sacrament of marriage for Ithorn de Fey and Marslynn Breydel, in the Bath Abbey.

Witnesses were Lord_Justinan and Lady Patan.
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 19, 2011 6:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

do IG marriage also needs to be registered here?

then, i confirmed the marriage of Lord Tewedor and Lady Abrianna at the Egremont parish office last March 6, 1459

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 20, 2011 4:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On March 19th 1459 I performed the sacrament of marriage for Tass MacCionnaith and Shanor Murphy of Port Lairge in the Port Lairge church. Witnesses: Daubigny Croom, Ziona O'Neil
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2011 9:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 1 April 1459 I married Gealach and Cheyenne1965 in the Cathedral Church of St Chad, Lichfield

Priest Lichfield
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2011 12:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Made a little error, please delete this post

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2011 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This marriage occurred in 1455, however Archbishop Caissadiplomat, may his soul rest in Jah's tender care, did not record the ceremony here.

Hence, as their local Nuncio and a local priest, I have brought the certificate here;

Citation:
Bride: Irish Leone Soldati (Irishwoodfaerie)
Groom: Ice Dragons (Ice_dragons_)
Date: 17 October 1455
Officiant: Fr. Caissadiplomat

Irishwoodfaerie's username is now Irish_dragons_ . The ceremony is now in Southampton Town Treasures. Witnesses included Lordchus, Aishling, Shriekersmom, Maladicta and Fire_dragons, all baptised. I apologize that this was not recorded in Rome at the time - Irish was surprised to hear that it wasn't, and asked me to file it now to ensure the records existed.

Irishwoodfaerie was previously married to Merces Leone Soldati (Merces_letifer), again by Bishop Caissadiplomat, however that marriage was voided by his death. Again, this wedding was archived.

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 02, 2011 6:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 1st May 1459, I did join in matrimony, Her Royal Highness Princess Jennet (Ladyjennet) de Holland and Barnaby Braeden.

The ceremony was held in the grounds of Pembroke Castle (The Glen) and was witnessed by Cordelia and Robinoflocksley. Cardinal Faheud and Father Deekay were present amongst the many guests.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 20, 2011 3:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 20th May 1459, I did join in matrimony, Harold Godwinson (Harold_godwinson) Deekay and Oriana Northwick.

The ceremony was in Lichfield Cathedral (but held in Family Events of England forum) and was witnessed by Matt1239 and Piper. Father Deekay was present amongst the many guests.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivante
Page 9 sur 12

Sauter vers: