L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of weddings for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ubernostrum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 24, 2012 7:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On May 15th, I officiated the marriage of Kristian Braeden and Eurydice Morgan, witnessed by Khristian, Faith and Lady_Sude, among many others.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 10, 2012 10:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 6th June 1460, I did join in matrimony, His Royal Majesty Hezlog Neutrino, King of England, and Cookie Duncan.

The ceremony was held in Westminster Abbey (in London Commons) and was witnessed by Roby123, Robinoflocksley, Lavea and 7 other members of the wedding party. Cardinal Darienbalintyne and Bishop Vice Primate Lordwilb and a few other clergy were amongst everyone else present in the Abbey.

(edited to add in Lordwillb as a witness)

Dernière édition par Gawain59 le Dim Juin 10, 2012 8:37 pm; édité 1 fois
Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 10, 2012 7:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Since Cardinal Leopold's decree permitting a shorter period of banns required cosignature by a cardinal, archbishop or the BVP, and no one else has done it from the looks of things, I as BVP will validate the wedding certificate, as one of those present at the marriage of Hezlog and Cookie.

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 10, 2012 8:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, your Eminence.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 21, 2012 1:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for stepping forward BVP Liam.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 12, 2012 5:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 12 July 1460, I the duly appointed Priestess of Derby officiated the wedding of Joesephus Aldwin and Emval Merlec held at Derby, witnessed by Edme and Count_Monte_Cristo. May Jah bless the happy couple now and forever more Smile
Statler

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 20, 2012 10:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On july 20th 1460 at the Balintyne family estate Chapel I married Sergitov and Sexygirl

In the presense of His Eminence DarienBalintyne, the Baroness of Braunton Edith, Nathaniouse, The Baron of Owlpen Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk, Orabella, Kitsada, Merlyna, The Viscountess of Hastings Penelope_Rose and Palach Balintyne.
zywiec

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 28, 2012 5:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 19 August 1460, I, Zywiec Oleksy, Sacristan Deacones of Bridgewater and Deaconess of Marlborough, did complete the Marriage Ceremony of Chiibi and Khristian. This event was witnessed by Eurydice and Worf2, as well as by a group of friends too numerous to mention.

Viscountess of Aylesbury~Deaconess of Marlborough~Devon Vice-Chancellor~Knight of the Crown
zywiec

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 28, 2012 5:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Zywiec Oleksy, Sacristan Deaconess of Bridgewater, did agree to the banns and bless the marriage of Syrena and Rykov.
This event took place in Bridgewater on 25 August 1460.

Viscountess of Aylesbury~Deaconess of Marlborough~Devon Vice-Chancellor~Knight of the Crown
lady_sam

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 07, 2012 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Mother Samantha, Priestess of Arundel, did agree to the banns and bless the marriage of Montypj and Laluna.
This event took place in Arundel on the 28th October 1460.

On the same day in the Arundel church, I married Montypj (Peter Montgomery) and Laluna (Luna Greyjoy Von Liechtenstein).

Witnessed by: Aldea McNeil and Kenzi.correll

RP Started 28th October 1460 and completed today 07 November 1460 (I went on retreat during their ceremony)
Henry

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 19, 2012 3:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Father Henry Wallace, Priest of Holywell, did bless the marriage of Thesoulmaster and Vilma.
This event took place in Holywell on the 19th November 1460.

Witnessed by: Demuri, Timzen and Maesoulgrimmy

Order of her Sacred Rose
Statler

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 21, 2012 4:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Wedding of Flea and Erin.

I, Statler of Kirkcudbright, Cardinal Primate of England, Scotland and Ireland, Archbishop of Glasgow, National Vice Primate of Scotland, Under-Secretary of the Nuncio for Scotland, Librarian of the Franciscan Order of Liverpool, Lord Chaplain of Scotland, before the Most High, and under the gaze of Aristotle and in the name of our Holy Mother Church,

Hereby announce that Flea and Erin., have been married in the Church of Girvan on November the 20th of the year 1460. As witnesses to this wedding the following people have attended; Cecci Mayor of Girvan, Zenaizee, Fret.miss, Wit.the, Billyjoebob, Heavychampion, Zukkie and Lady Guinevere.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Signed at Girvan, XX November, on Tuesday in the year of Our Lord MCDLX

tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 17, 2013 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today in the County of Mercia, in the town of Lichfield, I, Fr. Tuvoria, did wed the following couple:

Allaric & Amelia-rose

Witnesses: Agatha_Mae and Wildbill32

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 20, 2013 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
I, Father Henry Wallace, Priest of Holywell, did bless the marriage of Roby123 and Tethys.
This event took place in Holywell on the 20th March 1461.

Witnessed by: Giovanna, Thesoulmaster, Lee and more also.

Order of her Sacred Rose
lady_sam

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 13, 2013 9:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Mother Samantha, Priestess of Arundel, bless the marriage of Eduard and Kathryn.

I married Eduard (Eduard Noël de Ligne) and Kathryn (Kathryn Elizabeth Aviz). And this event took place in the Glen.

Witnessed by: Linda Christelle de Leau de Bouvignes, Neasa Amber OSullivan and friends and family.

RP Started 6th March 1461 and was completed today 13th April 1461.

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2092071
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Suivante
Page 11 sur 12

Sauter vers: