L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[IG] New Cathedrals - Nouvelles cathédrales
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 10:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My Brother,

how many level3 priests are there in Brno who need ig position?

Almighty be with you,

Bishop of Pécs
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 29, 2014 7:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For example:

We have several clerics yet and this is their story:
Puper - priest (21.11.1457) - very active, head-translator of Villa San Loyats, but he is total inactive now
Britain - deacon (27.4.1458) - he decided to rather another route, amd he is in monastery now
Koco - priest, parish and nominated bishop (link) - he asked the cathedral many months ago, but still nothing - only one IG post (parish) and he is actual head-translator in Villa San Loyats - he was active, but lately he has been inactive
Kaisoku - deacon (26.9.1461) - he played a very good church RP, but finally stopped playing RK - He is in the monastery now - inactive
Marcus86 - deacon (16.4.1452) - translate church texts for our Kingdom (Villa San Loyats) - I help to develop church RP in Brno

Other people and their story (probably candidates):
Lumpik - level 3 - he had wanted be a priest, but finally he gave up
Gatorg - level 3 - similar story
Ghos - level 3 - similar story
Minic - level 3 - similar story

Many players lost motivation to play church RP.

Now and active candidates are too:
David_boskovicky - he will be soon level 3, and he begins to study in a monastery Fornovo
Beeb - he will be soon level 3
Hadramasmatra - new player, probably

And only Church way:
Maggie_cz
Bahnak
Eliminatorka
Emmersen

This is a sufficient reason for us to get the cathedral and other IG functions?
Administrators said "Play RP."
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 30, 2014 3:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My Brother,

there are 3 hungarian dioceses and I offer you 1-1 canon seat in each one so 3 bohemians brothers can get pvd.

I hope also others will follow this example.

Bishop of Pécs
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 01, 2014 5:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency,

we really appreciate your generous offer, but I think that this proposal is not unfortunately possible for several reasons. We are glad that someone is trying to help us, but the real problem is in lack of free places for clerics in Brno. For most of our clerics the church way is not only about clicking every day on some button but it is mainly about RP and playing with the comunity. In foreign countries is no way to do so, this is also reason why there is not any bohemian priest abroad.

I think that the biggest problem is language barrier. We don’t speak Hungarian and some of us do not even speak English so the live and making RP in country, where they do not understant not even hello, would be inferior. The sencond difficulty is that the priest do not have there friends or acquaintances and from both reasons they will very quickly lose their motivation to play (please look at previous article). It is true that without post players lose their motivation to play and make RP, but if we give them post and take chance to make RP away we cannot make situation better. Also if some RP active writer moves abroad it will cripple our religious RP.

We think that the best way to solve it would be establishing of cathedral. For our player it will bring new IG opportunity and they could stay in place where they could understand clearly.

Thank you for your help and support. Your generous offer I will send to local followers of church way. In case of their interest I will contact you immediately. At the same time I would like to open the dialog about our future cooperation.

Your sincerely
deacon Marcus86 and babtized believer Bokes

----
We would like to ask admins again about programming our cathedral and diocese. Can we expect that you will support us in that case?
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 01, 2014 6:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you write much RP it is not important to have an ingame Cathedral. It is really not that important. The only thing you get from it is PVD. It has no import on your roleplay. We have some deacons, which do not study church way and they are wonderful clerics. Ceremonys, baptim, marriages etc. that is what is important, not the ingame positions.

I think Renegarde offers only a seat in a diocesan council. You do not need to be on-site. You can stay where you are, you also do not need to do anything, you just get the PVD. It solves your problem...because you get PVD and that is what you wanted to beginn with.
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 01, 2014 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister Ysabet thinks well. I offered only 3 ig seats. There is only one condition: the person must be in that city where the nomination happens. Just one day.

They don't become part of hungarian clergy, they just get pvd so they can improve to reach level4.

Bishop of Pécs
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 01, 2014 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We are very grateful to your offer and I will contact you personally. I have first to check interest in it.

---
It seems to me that I do not know how it works.
Please, can you tell me something more about it?
We do not have a cathedral, and therefore we have not opportunity to know it.

What are the different functions that can be occupied by a player?
Can we do the preaching? (ideas)
What is the impact on collecting points when we preach ideas?

---
We also ask the cathedral because we would like to have your own diocese. Now, we do not belong nowhere. We even have our own bishop, but so far he's only been nominated (RP).

I know that preaching ideas has effect on the number of PVD per day. And so we could better coordinate our activities (to see that how it affects on the faith in the kingdom). I may be wrong, but IG does not support playing RP?

Why do we ask cathedral for several months, and still get the answer that we have only to wait. This demotivates new players to play church RP. When they see the real possibility of applying, so it's better. For example: Every month are aspiring novices for the position of mayor, because they see this possibility. Church? We play church RP without IG options for several years yet. Therefore, we want own diocese and cathedral.

Other and smaller countries were given this possibility. Why do not Bohemia kingdom?
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 02, 2014 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
What are the different functions that can be occupied by a player?
Can we do the preaching? (ideas)
What is the impact on collecting points when we preach ideas?

There are bishops, parish priests and the diocesan council. All positions give a different about of PVD.
If you speak french, you can look here. Or maybe even translate it.

Of course you can preach. Preaching is in no way related to the ingame positions and the Cathedrals.
In fact it is the only way how you can gain PVD, if you do not have a Cathedral.
I hope you know how it works? It is very complicated to explain. And you need to make a rule in your kingdom about which ideas are allowed to be preached and which not. It has a very bad impact on the PVD if you preach ideas, which are contrary to each other. So everyone has to preach the same ideas.

Citation:
We also ask the cathedral because we would like to have your own diocese. Now, we do not belong nowhere. We even have our own bishop, but so far he's only been nominated (RP).

If your bishop is appointed in RP, he is the same as any other bishop in the church. His rank is equal. There is no difference.

Citation:
I know that preaching ideas has effect on the number of PVD per day. And so we could better coordinate our activities (to see that how it affects on the faith in the kingdom).

Hmmm. Not exatctly. The PVD you get as bishop/parish per day priest depends on the "faith" in the kingdom. If it changes, the PVD changes. If the faith "Rises" you get positive PVD, if it decreases you get negative PVD.
The faith depends on the masses, which you of course you can also not hold, if you do not have parish priests. If someone goes to a mass his faith goes up.

Preaching on the other hand has an impact on the ideas in the transcedental menu. The more you preach the stronger believe the people in the ideas you preach.
For preaching you get also PVD, the more people you can convince, more PVD you get. If the people already have a strong believe in the ideas because you preached there this idea in the past, you get less or no PVD.

Citation:
I may be wrong, but IG does not support playing RP?

Wel....It can. But from my experience...if someone does not play RP if he has no ingame position, he does not start playing RP, if he has one. Wink

Citation:
Why do we ask cathedral for several months, and still get the answer that we have only to wait. This demotivates new players to play church RP. When they see the real possibility of applying, so it's better. For example: Every month are aspiring novices for the position of mayor, because they see this possibility. Church? We play church RP without IG options for several years yet. Therefore, we want own diocese and cathedral.

Other and smaller countries were given this possibility. Why do not Bohemia kingdom?

We can understand you.....But there is nothing we can to. There have no bishops been appointed sinde january. Everyone else also complains right now. It is up to the admins.
We have to deal with it somehow. Make the best with what we have.
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 22, 2014 10:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Renegade a écrit:
I offered only 3 ig seats. There is only one condition: the person must be in that city where the nomination happens. Just one day.

They don't become part of hungarian clergy, they just get pvd so they can improve to reach level4.

Greetings,

Your eminence Renegade. Is this the offer a valid? We have much progress in our preparations for integration into URAC. We would like to use this your offer and come to your kingdom to set these IG seats. Please, write to me, that what we have to do. We need two IG seats for our church way followers. Thank you.
David_boskovicky

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 28, 2014 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

I would like to come to your kingdom to set these IG seats. Is it still valid?
Thank you,
deacon David Boskovický
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 28, 2014 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nothing? Still silence? Read this topic anyone? We are working actively and it probably nobody is interested.

We really need a cathedral. Otherwise, we have the opportunity to really develop.

// edit: The issue was resolved by using IG messages. Thank you for answering of His Eminence Renegade.
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 19, 2015 4:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arnault d'Azayes a écrit:
OOC post.

The admins answered! They ask you to post there: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=26494

* Which city in which diocese
* Name of the dioceses
* In case of there are several diocese, the name of the metropolitan archdiocese

We have only one city (Brno). We are a very small country with 350 people in a one city.Smile

http://jpeg.cz/images/2014/11/15/YO00P.jpg

* Which city in which diocese: Brno
* Name of the dioceses: Olomoucká diecéze

* In case of there are several diocese, the name of the metropolitan archdiocese: Pražská arcidiecéze

Thank you.
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2015 7:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I thank everyone for your support of the Czech church.

I do not have strength to continue the struggle for own diocese, so I quit playing church RolePlay and probably also with the game. Many old players leave from Brno, because they have no hope for improving our situation. Again. Thanks to all for your help and your willingness.

Your sincerely
deacon and sacristian Marcus86
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2015 8:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Confused I wrote the admins again. They told they wanted to create your cathedral, I don't know why they didn't…

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2015 1:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arnault d'Azayes a écrit:
Confused I wrote the admins again. They told they wanted to create your cathedral, I don't know why they didn't…

I know. Thank you for all. Smile

Our players is leaving yet. Czech kingdom probably will fall without improving the conditions of the Czech Kingdom.

We have only one city (Brno) in whole Country and in Kingdom.

16.2.1463 = 360 people
12.4.1463 = 307 people
19.5.1463 = 256 people
tomorrow = ???

Something is very wrong! What?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 6 sur 8

Sauter vers: