L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Envoys from Kingodm of Serbia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Српска Црква - L'Église du Royaume de Serbie - Church of the Kingdom of Serbia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sevastokrator_ll

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 18, 2011 12:17 pm    Sujet du message: Envoys from Kingodm of Serbia Répondre en citant

Your excellencies,

We hail from the kingdom of Serbia with news of change and will to renegotiate certain questions with Vatican and URAC.

I am Sevastokartor II Zmajevic, the councilor of Serbian Kingdom. This is Radukan Orlovic the minister of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Serbia. We are here in the full capacity as negotiators on behalf of serbian count Volley, and the Council of Serbia. Here are our credentials:

We ask for the official person in front of URAC with authority to treat with us.
Please, be so kind to direct us to that person.

Most humble,
Sevastokrator II Zmajevic
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sava

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 18, 2011 12:39 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Envoys from Kingodm of Serbia Répondre en citant

Your Excellency,

I greet you!

I'm His Eminence Aranykorona Ozorai. I'm Cardinal of Renaissance Churches, Cardinal of Central and Eastern Europe Consistory, Vice- Primat of Hungarian Kingdom, and Metropolitan Archbishop of Esztergom. So I am Serbia's cardinal.
I'm ready to negotiate.

Blessing:

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 18, 2011 11:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency Aranykorona,

We are here to inform you about our Councils decision and the present situation in our realm. We come here with good intentions and good will.
We want to inform your Excellency about the state of facts and legal situation in Serbia, that have religious background. We have no authority to speak about clerical and dogmatic issues, but only the issues of legal nature and the relations of our two sides. We beg of you, to keep this fact in mind.

Significant period of time ago, the clerical changes happened in our country.
Firstly, our constitution is changed and in the area of religion, there are crucial changes. There is no more official state religion nor church in Serbia, and the religious freedom is guarantied to all faiths and creeds. So the state has no say in religious matters, and that is left to our domestic clergy.

Secondly, the state of facts are that URAC clergy in Serbia is so few in numbers that are unable to perform and satisfy the religious needs of our populus. The fact is that URAC no longer control temples in Serbia, and has no priests in parishes of our two towns. Wast majority of our clergy belongs to other church, and we have no legal authority to interfere in those issues.

Having in mind these two arguments, the Council of Serbia feels that it can no longer fulfill the obligations that are dictated by the Concordat treaty. In light of these facts, we respectfully wish to negotiate the way in which we can end that treaty. By the word of the text of the treaty we find honorable and respectful to seek your help to end it in a friendly way. We feel that in that way, we will reset our relations and will be free to make a new fresh start in our friendly relations.

Most humble,
Sevastokrator II
Sevastokrator_ll

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 20, 2011 10:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency,

We wait patiently and hope that there isn't some kind of a problem...
Sevastokrator_ll

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 22, 2011 11:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency..?
Sevastokrator_ll

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 25, 2011 11:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency Aranykorona,

Having in mind that you persistently choose to remain silent we get it that you agree with our proposal. We will wait for a little while longer if you have anything else to say or to object to our decision.

With respect,
Sevastokrator II
Sevastokrator_ll

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency Aranykorona, respected members of the Curia and all prelates,

Having in mind that you stay silent at our proposal of ending the Concordat treaty between Serbia and Vatican, we take it as your approval and acceptance of our peaceful offer.

In exactly three days from now, if your silence remains, the Kingdom of Serbia will consider the Concordat treaty null and void, thus canceled and not enforceable as a binding interantional agreement.

We look forward to building our mutual relations from the new and fresh start.

With all best regards from Serbia,
Sevastokrator II Zmajevic, councilor and a licenced negotiator regarding Concordat agreement
Sava

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 07, 2011 5:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency,

1. My title: Eminence
2. The Serbian Kingdom can not be broken up unilaterally the concordat in any way, otherwise it will be tough sanctions!
3. I have many activity, so wait patiently. I have to consider the matter, which is in progress.

I will write to you if the decision reached.

My regards to the Serbian Kingdom!

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 13, 2011 12:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency Arnykorona,

Firstly, you are an excellency as an diplomat of the Vatican. Your clerical ranking and title are of no concern for the envoys of Serbia. We hold you in high esteem as an representative of the Papal state of Vatican.

Secondly, your Excellency, it saddens me to hear such strong words from your side, of which some could be interpreted as threats. I am sure that your Excellency didn't had intention to leave that kind of impression.

I was hoping that there would not be any complications and that we can settle this in a friendly manner. We still have the same intention and i ask you to listen closely to what i have to say now:

As you can see here:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=15999&start=30

Your high ranking official Marves has pointed to the flaws in the procedure that was taken during the signing of the agreement with Serbia. As you can clearly see there, the procedure was not followed as it should have been. The text of the agreement that was signed by our Council officials has no name of the country that is supposed to get rights and obligations by the text of the agreement. In our case - Serbia. The place where it should be written "Serbia" is blank. Marves warned about that problem, and he offered the correct text of the agreement which never was signed by both parties.

Having that in mind, it is obvious that no legal obligations can derive from the agreement that was not agreed respecting the proper legal procedure. We hold as truth that Concordat was respected by the political will of the preceding Council of Serbia, and we want to inform you that that kind of political will no longer exists. Further more, as i have said, our legal sistem prevents us from meeting all obligations of the text of the Concordat.

In the light of these facts we want to publicly announce that Kingdom of Serbia will no longer agree to be obligated by the agreement that obviously isn't legal.
Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 18, 2011 3:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Sir,

1. I am not a diplomat, but I'm a Cardinal of the Holy Church.
2. I said, Serbia does not denounce unilaterally the concordat. If you do this, then what can be done to military action in the matter.
I will give you a month to decide!
Thus, the concordat is alive and not bontatott up! I hope I was clear for you.

No, sir, I did not threaten you, I present to you the consequences. I hope that the Church and the Serbian Chamber will have a good relationship with each other. In fact, I'm planning to go to visit the faithful of the Serbian and the Serbian Chamber.

Please pass my greetings to the Serbian Chamber!

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 05, 2011 10:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal,

If you are not a diplomat, than i kindly ask of Curia to send a diplomat to treat with me. This issue is not a religious one, but legal. The matter of our negotiations is an international agreement between two states. Not dogma, nor canon issues.

In addition, please argument your position regarding the legal basis of the Concardat. This is of an extreme importance because i gave you rock hard evidence that Concordat between Serbia and Vatican is not valid. Because of the faulty procedure taken during its enactment.

With respect,
Sevastokrator II
Sevastokrator_ll

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 13, 2011 4:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Prelates of Roman Curia, Cardinal Aranykorona,

We, the Council of Serbia demand that you acknowledge our right as a sovereign kingdom. We do not want to remain obligated by the Concordat because the people of Serbia and its Council does not want to. In addition the Concordat is illegal and of no legal consequence!
And so confirmed by your own wise prelate Marves
Marves a écrit:
Well, I had to modify the Proposal as I said and I'm sure the authorities don't want to sign something that has been modified without read it Smile

To avoid any diplomatic problems, new signatures are necessary Smile

New signatures were never provided!
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=15999&start=30

We demand you to answer us, or we will consider that you do not respect the order of the Archivist Brennos! The elderly one has spoken:
Brennos a écrit:

Last Friday, I coded In Game diocese for Greece, Principality of Wallachia, County of Celje (Slovenian) ; I would like code In Game dioceses for the Kingdom of Serbia but I received conflicting requests from URAC (Roma) and SAC (Serbian Autocephal Church).

URAC and SAC must discuss and reach a Role Play agreement that satisfies both parties. This is the condition for the coding of the dioceses.

In accordance to this order, we demand your answer and we demand that you stop prolonging this matter any further. If you continue to do this, it will be clear that you go against the word of the Archivist.
We want the same status as Greece. Nothing more and nothing less.

Sevastokrator_ll

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 19, 2011 1:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal,

The dead line set by you is broken by non other than yourself. Yesterday expired the one month dead line you have set. You persist perpetuating this mater despite all dead lines and even despite the order of the most powerful Archivist.

Sava

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 21, 2011 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I want to talk about the SAC's leaders. Please send them to me. I want you to enter into a union of two churches. Only then will the diocese of the Serbian kingdom if we can agreement.

Thank you.

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 23, 2011 1:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal,

We are here as negotiators of state of Serbia regarding the international agreement between the states of Serbia and Vatican.
In Serbia there is no official religion, nor church. If you want to talk to church leaders, please try to contact them by other means.

We are here to break the Concordat agreement, not to negotiate about dioceses and cathedrals.

So, what say you?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Српска Црква - L'Église du Royaume de Serbie - Church of the Kingdom of Serbia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: