L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

About In Game dioceses in Kingdom of Serbia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 12, 2011 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: About In Game dioceses in Kingdom of Serbia Répondre en citant

Last Friday, I coded In Game diocese for Greece, Principality of Wallachia, County of Celje (Slovenian) ; I would like code In Game dioceses for the Kingdom of Serbia but I received conflicting requests from URAC (Roma) and SAC (Serbian Autocephal Church).

URAC and SAC must discuss and reach a Role Play agreement that satisfies both parties. This is the condition for the coding of the dioceses.

У вези епархија у Краљевини Србији

Прошли петак, кодирао сам епархије у Грчкој, Влашкој и кнежевини Цеље (Словенија). Хтео бих да кодирам епархије и у Краљевини Србији, међутим добио сам писмо из УРАЦ-а везано за конфликте са САЦ-ом.

Моја коначна одлука је та да УРАЦ и САЦ морају да дођу до РП договора који ће задовољити обе стране. Ово је једини услов за кодирање епархије у Србији.

Vendredi dernier, j'ai activé les diocèses In Game pour la Grèce, la Principauté de Valachie et le Comté de Celje (territoire slovénophone rattaché au Saint Empire) ; afin e pouvoir coder les diocèses In Game de Serbie, j'avais besoin de recevoir les découpages des diocèses mais j'ai reçu des demandes contradictoires de la part de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne et de l'Eglise Autocéphale de Serbie.

L'EA et l'EAS doivent donc discuter et trouver un arrangement Role Play qui satisfasse les deux parties. Ceci est la condition pour le codage des diocèses IG de Serbie.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 12, 2011 7:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And what about of the diocese of Cracow?

Carolum a écrit:
Citation:

New division of parishes in the Kingdom of Poland

We, Camcal Kochański h. Prawdzic, Polish Primate, suffragan bishop of Płock; Fairlight Koniecpolski, Metropolitan Archbishop of Gniezno, and SE Carolum Borja, Cardinal of the New Churches

announce:

Holy Arystotelian Church in Poland will be divided in two Dioceses and one Archdiocese:

Metropolitan Archdiocese of Gniezno: Gniezno, Skwierzyna, Poznań, Leszno, Kalisz, Wieluń
      Diocese of Płock: Płock, Wyszogród, Warszawa, Czersk, Rawa, Łęczyca
      Diocese of Kraków: Kraków, Wolbrom, Oświęcim, Częstochowa, Tarnów, Nowy Sącz, Nowy Targ

Fairlight Koniecpolski
    Metropolitan Archbishop of Gniezno

SE Carolum Borja,
    Cardinal of the New Churches

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 13, 2011 11:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Read my last message here Wink

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=26494
Sevastokrator_ll

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 13, 2011 2:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Respected Brennos,

I would like to humbly remind You that Concordat between Serbia and Vatican/URAC never was signed by proper procedure Idea

Marves a écrit:
Well, I had to modify the Proposal as I said and I'm sure the authorities don't want to sign something that has been modified without read it Smile

To avoid any diplomatic problems, new signatures are necessary Smile

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=15999&start=30
As you can see, it was never signed!

Despite that, we wanted to conclude this business in a friendly RP manner... But, we are rudely ignored for months! Our council has official decision regarding this.
Hence, URAC has no jurisdiction in religious matters over Serbia what so ever.

Of course, we will listen to your order regarding this matter and will continue to RP, but please be aware of these facts.
The ongoing negotiations can be witnessed here:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=27470

With highest respect,
Sevastokrator_ll
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: