L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Office of the Prefect - Bureau du Préfet
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Leopold
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 17, 2012 9:15 pm    Sujet du message: Office of the Prefect - Bureau du Préfet Répondre en citant

The office of the prefect of the prefecture of pilgrimages, monseigneur Leopold de Ligne.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 17, 2012 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A little worried about the entry into new corridors of offices in Rome, where he had never been and possibly would have been lost already, an acolyte of a portuguese canon finally managed to find the office of Prefect of the Office of Pelgrimages and then seeing that a servant was heading into the office, Gregory the acolyte requested that the same humbly hand over to Monsignor Leopold the document he carried.

Monsenhor Sylarnash de Albuquerque a écrit:

To the Prefect of the Office of Pelgrimages
    Monsignor Leopold de Ligne said 'Leopold'

Dearest Monsignor,

I write to you first of all to congratulate you for recent appointment to the position of "Prefect of the Office of Pelgrimages" and wishing you an excellent administration.

I admit with some shame that have ever heard or even knew of the existence of the "Office of Pelgrimages" however I do not see as inconvenient my interest in learning more about the office, and I also believe that if it's according to my interests, I will be willing to help and assist you and the Office according to my possibilities.

As such, Most Reverend Monsignor I humbly ask you some information about the office you now manages, in order to, if my interest thus converge, express eventually, my support and collaboration.

I endorse with my best regards,
    Jah bless,

Monsignor Sylarnash Manuel de Albuquerque
      Canon of the Holy Inquition and Nuncio of Coimbra

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Leopold
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 19, 2012 3:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dear brother Sylarnash,

I thank you for your congratulations. I could use all support in this task of leading and managing this new Office. Your offer of support is most welcome, dear brother, and I accept it with gratitude.

Although I can not give you an official position yet, because of the lack of statutes, I could include you and other people who wish to put there shoulders under this project in the writting of these statutes.

About the exact function of this Office. Well, this Office would be all about the veneration of Saints and the boosting of this. We will promote and describe local, regional and national events around saints, from processions to pilgrimages. We will also be responsible for the liturgical calender.

I know this information is not much, but much has still to be defined in the statutes, in which I hope you will also come to help write.

I hope I have provided some answers.

May the Most High bless you, brother!

Leopold de Ligne
    Prefect of the Office of Pilgrimages

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 24, 2012 11:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How your job prefect proceeds? Smile

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 08, 2013 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nono arriva dans son nouveau bureau.

Il commença par écrire deux courriers.... il verrait sur ce qu'il trouverait.

Nono arrived in his office new.

He began by writing two letters he would see on what he would find.

"Le DC ne vous commande pas d'aller aux toilettes. Pourtant, vous le faites." Rehael
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Maddel
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 02, 2014 11:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brother in faith,

we found someone who wants to take care for the tradition of pilgrimage in the germanspeaking countries. Is there such a charge like the vice-prefet germanophone, to appoint him?
Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 02, 2014 11:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In this moment the Statute of the Prefecture for the Pilgrimages wants a secretary for every Primacy.

For the Empire I am the Secretary. If you have some idea we can speak in my office here:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=36965
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 02, 2014 5:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your heartly welcome. Yes, this would be great.

hrp: obiously I dont have access to your office. Sad
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 03, 2014 5:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anything new here? I think it would be great, if Tallon could work with you here.
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 09, 2014 4:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tallon approaches at the Bureau of the Prefect and knocks. He patiently waits then for a reaction. Who should have contacted whom? That's what he is not sure of but it should help just to make the first step.
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 16, 2014 4:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Unfortunately no one opens. So Tallons leaves a message:

Citation:
Greetings Prefect,

unfortunately I was unlucky and I found your door shut.
I would welcome it that we exchange our experiences and ideas regarding European pilgrimage. I invite you to give me information that we could meet for a cup of tea maybe. When ever that would suit you.

May God be with you,

Tallon
Director of German Bureau of Pilgrimage
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 16, 2014 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás was really busy last days. The Order of Christ's Star, the judgement of the Spanish Reformed in Aristote's Square...he wasn't intented to forget about giving an answer to the clergy who knocked his door, but he did.

So, As fast as he could, he wrote a reply to him:

Citation:

To our Brother Tallon, First Arq Deacon of Constance, Responsible for german pilgrim routes and relicts, Teacher at german seminaire for students of Arq Diocese Constance, Apostolic diplomat responsible for Augsburg,

I apologize for the delay. It's an honor to read you, and I would be glad to meet you. Her Eminence Ysabet told me about you, and I trust her wisdom, so I accept you are a qualified and dutiful cleric. I would be glad to work together with you in this office.

I order to expand the Office, I would like to nominate Secretaries for each region, as the Canon Law says. I think it's a good idea to appoint you as Secretary of the Holy Roman Empire for the Prefecture.

What do you think? Do you have any idea in how to improve the work in the Prefecture? I accept any idea.

Thank you very much,

Nicolás Borgia
    Praepositus Generalis
    Prefect of the Pilgrimages' Office
    Chanciller del Reino de Valencia
    Duque de Gandía

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Tallon

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 05, 2015 5:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Sry I didn't take a look into it before. I was expecting a message Smile)

Tallon replies to the letter he receives:

Citation:
Dear, Nicolás Borgia, Praepositus Generalis, Prefect of the Pilgrimages' Office, Chanciller del Reino de Valencia, Duque de Gandía,

I would be very happy if we could do something to enforce pilgrimage in all Europe.

I see as further steps:

- Define European Rules for pilgrimage
Maybe you will like those we found in DKR?
Please find at the end.

- Gather where we have reliqs or special spiritual locations where you could pilgrim to
We in Germany have our overview. You have some from other countries?

- Define more pilgrim routes National and International
I have the idea creating a route from Sancerre/ Berry to Freiburg/ Baden. Which is a good one for theology students that need to read several holy books (IG to be able to learn K16 and K17 fully)

- Recruit people for pilgrimage offices in the european countries
Or are such offices existing somewhere?

Would you agree?

Being announced as Secretary could help to open doors so that I would welcome.

God with you,

Tallon
First Arq Deacon of Constance
Responsible for german pilgrim routes and relicts
Teacher at german seminaire for students of Arq Diocese Constance, Apostolic diplomat responsible for Augsburg

Citation:
Rules for the office of pilgrimage
1. The pilgrimage office to be responsible is the one of that country where a pilgrim route starts.
2. The employees of the office have to inform about the rules of pilgrimage when they receive notice, that someone wants to pilgrim.
3. They consult and help the pilgrims during the voyage regarding the rules.
4. When a pilgrimage route is finished, they finally check whether are rules have been obeyed. Especially if all confirmations have been given.
5. In case all rules have been obeyed and all confirmations have been given they have to give a certificate to every pilgrim that contains the name of the route, the names of the pilgrim and the start and the end of the pilgrimage and a signature from an employee of the office with his official function for the office. In case not they have to give written notice, that the pilgrimage is not valid and why.

Citation:
Rules for the pilgrims
1. You have to give notice to your responsible pilgrim office when you would like to pilgrim. You have to give notice about the name of the route, the names of the participants and the start of the pilgrimage. Your pilgrimage office to be responsible is the one of that country where your chosen pilgrim route starts.
2. Every town on the pilgrim route has to be visited. They must be visited in the order that is defined.
3. A short interruption of a route is allowed. Esp. when you were robbed to recover and gather some food. As long as the route remains unchanged and all interruptions in total aren't exceeding 5 days. More days are acceptable on long pilgrim routes or when you encountered a banner and lost. This is to be decided by your pilgrim office case by case.
4. You need a confirmation from every town on the pilgrim route that you were there and esp. when you were there. You have to request for that at the local cleric or mayor, that needs to be the confirmation giving person. First try to contact the cleric always. These confirmations have to be given to the pilgrim office at the end of the pilgrim route and they function as evidence.
5. Pilgrim routes can only be travelled by baptized Aristotelians. Only valid baptisms from the Holy Aristotelian Church are accepted. There is only one exception if you travel together with a cleric (from the Holy Aristotelian church only) all the time and who baptizes directly at the end of the pilgrim route, not later.
6. A pilgrim route has to be done by foot and without any convenience. ((OOC Only 2 nodes per day. Means that you could be forced to camp on a node without town sometimes)).
7. During the voyage you focus on God and your own virtuousness. You try to follow the example of the saint, which the route honours.
8. It is virtuous to get to know other Aristotelians on the route and help them.
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 08, 2015 4:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nicolás Borgia
    Praepositus Generalis S.O.E.C
    Prefect of the Pilgrimages' Office
    Chanciller del Reino de Valencia
    Duque de Gandía

To our Brother Tallon, First Arq Deacon of Constance, Responsible for german pilgrim routes and relicts, Teacher at german seminaire for students of Arq Diocese Constance, Apostolic diplomat responsible for Augsburg,

I like your ideas, and I think we have to write in a formal way the rules of pilgrimage. We also have to start recruiting Secretaries for the other regions in the world.

About the routes, we have to consider:

-Historical religious places.
    -Traditions, saints and relics.
    -As you said, study would be a good chriteria.
    -Monasteries.

We also would have to create at least a route by metropolitan province, so the bishops of the region send their penintents by this recognised route.

Fell free to woork freely in the Office, and get friends to help us. I know it's kinda a mess right now, but I think we will be able to organise it better.

Thank you very much,

Pugnamus per Gloria Domine,

Roma, VII Ianuarius Anno Domini MCDLXIII.

HRP: I will ask for moderation for the forum. We need to make post-its and announcements topics. You can open as many threads as you want Smile

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Napoleone87

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 24, 2015 12:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hello
how proceeds
the organization of the Prefecture for the pilgrimages?

you have found an undersecretary for the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies?

+ S.E. Monsignor Napoleone Barberini

(Since 1457)
+ Bishop of Parma
+ Missus Inquisitionis
+ Lord of Casamarciano
+ First Chaplain of the Episcopal Guard
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: