L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 12, 2021 6:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Herald Officer approached the English-speaking waiting room, always showing a smile on his lips - First of all, welcome to the Pontifical Heraldic Colleges, my name is Roderic and I will gladly assist you - said the Catalan with a calm voice - Your Eminence, it is good to see that the clergy of the Kingdom of Hungary visit us. I have reviewed your orders but I have a question, do the nobles have a personal coat of arms? This question is due to the fact that a coat of arms represents us anywhere in the world, although, some details will probably be tailored to each region. - As he waited for the Cardinal's response, the young bishop turned to the deacon - It is a pleasure to see your enthusiasm, I hope to see you in our church for a long time. Your order has been taken and as soon as we have it ready, we will show it to you.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Eren
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 17, 2021 7:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh, my Brother, Roderic - Eren clears his throat - it's a pleasure for me to see you here. - then he continues - In an unfortunate fire, the Hungarian church coats of arms and seals were destroyed. It's a big loss for us, but I trust the Heraldic College that they can make a new one from the ashes. What I knew, I gathered and tried to give a proper description of it. We only have the coats of arms of the noble houses that I have attached.

-------
Almásy Eer Geloof [Eren] de Calme
Cardinal Deacon of CEEC
Archbishop of Esztergom
Dictator of the geese
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 23, 2021 5:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pawcio a écrit:
Good day!
May I request for a coat of arms and seals please?

COAT Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Pawcio
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Pawcio
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s):Deacon of Plock
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=958280#958280

[*] If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : green, white, silver
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : pitchfork, tree, raven
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source :
https://images.app.goo.gl/7895516EVuEjaFmR7
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) :Non sum qualis eram
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : French

thanks in advance

Good morning brother, I present you a sample, what do you think?

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 23, 2021 10:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I like it. I realy like it. Its totaly different than "polish school of heraldic".
Thank You
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 24, 2021 4:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pawcio a écrit:
I like it. I realy like it. Its totaly different than "polish school of heraldic".
Thank You

Here´s your complete coat of arms, and thank you very much for your words, I will be honest, I don´t know the Polish heraldic school

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/WzXp9F4.png[/img]

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 24, 2021 11:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The main difference comes from the fact that there are almost no personal coats of arms, only family ones. And therefore shields are very rarely divided. And I have not seen a diagonal division.
And thanks to that this coat of arms is different.
Thank you.
Now im only waiting for seals.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 09, 2021 3:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

COAT Form a écrit:

Greetings,

I would like to have a new coat of arms and seals to represent my nomination as Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury. Please receive my request. If further details are needed I can be contacted via pm.

Peace and Goodwill,
Monsignor William Blazing, OFM

1 ) Exact "IG" Name: Blazingwill
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Monsignor William Blazing, OFM (Nobility titles: Earl of Bassetlaw, Viscount of Osney, Baron of Dorchester On Thames)
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s):
    *Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury
    *Member of the Franciscan Grey Friars of Liverpool
    *Writer for the Holy Office
    *Member of the Inquisition
    *Dean of the Canterbury School of Theology

I would like to change my coat of arms and add three black choughs which represent my new archdiocese.

4 ) your coat in large size: https://s26.postimg.cc/409uf67op/Blazingwill_update_8-7-17.png
https://s26.postimg.cc/rsj5qp9pl/Blazingwill_Full_update_8-7-17.png
5) Quaerere, Amare et Servire (Seek, Love and Serve)
6) Portuguese

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 11, 2021 11:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pawcio a écrit:
The main difference comes from the fact that there are almost no personal coats of arms, only family ones. And therefore shields are very rarely divided. And I have not seen a diagonal division.
And thanks to that this coat of arms is different.
Thank you.
Now im only waiting for seals.

Here are your stamps

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/tjguWx4.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/xeer25v.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9jogr7k.png[/img]

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 11, 2021 8:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank You so much
Zebaz

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 27, 2021 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Archbishop Blazingwill Called the man so he could show him the design. - I have taken your order. So I show you the design first and then, if you are satisfied, I will finish by putting the ornaments corresponding to your charges. I hope you like it.

- Arzobispo Blazingwill Llamó al hombre para poder enseñarle el diseño. - He tomado yo su pedido. Así que le muestro primero el diseño para después, si usted esta satisfecho, terminando por poner los ornamentos correspondientes a sus cargos. Espero que le guste.

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/f71kIT7.png[/img]

Monseñor don Zebaz Campeador Torres de Borja i Villalonga.
✠Furriel Major✠Gentleman of His Holiness✠
✠Duque de Faenza✠Conde Palatino de San Juan de Letrán✠Comandante de la Orden de Nicolás V.✠
✠Aristotelian since 1456✠Senatorial Herald✠.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 28, 2021 7:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William hears his name being called, he moves to the person and greets him. Thank you for the work, may I suggest a proposal, please? With what has been suggested, I would propose removing the snake and placing the three birds in its place. This will keep the tree in the middle of the armoury. Do you think that it will be possible, please?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Zebaz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 29, 2021 10:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He came back with another design.
- Archbishop Blazingwill, I hope this time I get your taste more right.
Regresó con otro diseño.
- Arzobispo Blazingwill, espero esta vez acertar mas en su gusto.

Monseñor don Zebaz Campeador Torres de Borja i Villalonga.
✠Furriel Major✠Gentleman of His Holiness✠
✠Duque de Faenza✠Conde Palatino de San Juan de Letrán✠Comandante de la Orden de Nicolás V.✠
✠Aristotelian since 1456✠Senatorial Herald✠.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2021 4:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is much better, sorry for not lack of precision. Can the white be replaced by the previous blue colour, please?

Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 19, 2021 5:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you mean changing the yellow to blue?

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 19, 2021 8:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No, I would like the white background, i.e. behind the three birds to be blue, please.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 25 sur 27

Sauter vers: