L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The baptism of a new believer
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 12, 2013 1:51 am    Sujet du message: The baptism of a new believer Répondre en citant

His Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli had arrived the evening before, while a crisp breeze was running all over the city of Brno. He was a little unprepared to such a climate, because he had always travelled under the Alps boundaries, so he tried to find soon a place where he could stay for the night.

Fortunately, the local parish had some servants, who welcomed him and made him sit down properly to have a sparing warm dinner, before going to rest into the long-time empty rooms of the parsonage.

On the next day, His Eminence went inside the Church and saw the believer who had called him for the baptism: he was absorbed in prayer, waiting for the moment to receive the sacrament, so the Cardinal waited until he had done and then greeted the young man.

Oh, dear son in the faith, I'm glad to meet you yet here! I hope you had taken here your godfather, so we may soon celebrate this important rite. We'll get also the presence of two other Cardinals -hoping you aren't against it- because they're the supervisors of the Eastern Countries among the Consistory Cardinals.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 12, 2013 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Eminence Renegade, Almásy arrives at the ceremony. He greets His Eminence Edoardo and the young man then the Cardinal turns to the believer.

There is always a great moment when a young soul joins to us.

Bishop of Pécs
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 12, 2013 7:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku is all nervous awaiting for his godfather to come to the Church. He tries to stay calm but the presence of two Cardinals doesn't add to it.

Your Eminence, it's an honor for me. I have no objections. Welcome in Brno and I hope you will feel here like home. Thank you for your kind word your Eminence. My godfather was informed about and I hope he will arrive shortly.
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 13, 2013 10:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was a brisk and a sunny morning and H.Em. One carriage was moving along the cobbled streets of Brno. Inside the carriage H.Em. Vede was sleeping not aware that he has reached his destination.

People gazed at the ornamented carriage puzzling who was the man inside it.
Some of them rushed immediately hoping to earn a few pennies by assisting.

All the commotion woke up the cardinal who was pleased to see his destination was reached.

He told the ministrant traveling with him:

My Child Nikola,
please use the gold I brought with us and find a nearest tavern. Ensure that today bread is free. Ask the bakers to participate. Spend the coin we have brought. If you need assistance do not hesitate and hire someone to help you.
It is a glorious day for this people and we would ensure it that this glory is felt by everyone.

Then he turned to the people gathering around the carriage and smiled to them.

Before him stood a church. Simple yet warm. Gospels were heard and warmth radiated from the place. Excellent place to worship our lord. After entering it, Vede saw that two cardinals have already arrived. Also present was a young man, he looked nervous but yet anxious to begin.

Greeting Eminences,
It seems I'm late as usual but it seems not to late. That is good. Hopefully your journey was pleasant as was mine. I always find it invigorating to leave Rome for some time and be with the Faithfull. There are time truly when for me the splendor and magnificence of Rome cannot match the beauty of simple pious Church.

He then turned to the young man and introduces himself.

Greeting my child,
If the robes and the ornaments have not given me away...
he said laughingI'm Cardinal Vede, Cardinal National of Central and Eastern Europe Pontifical Consistory. Also a Bishop of Pola diocese.
And most importantly a Friend.

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Koco

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 9:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Father Koco arrives at the ceremony.
He greets His Eminence vede and His Eminence Renegade and His Eminence Egal.

Greeting...
Hello Kaisoku. I was informed and I am here.
I am Koco, I am priest and godfather of Kaisoku.

...Czech Viceprefect in Villa San Loyats - (Head-translator)
   http://koco.chocobo-team.eu/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku is pleased to see Father Koco and greets him.

Welcome Father. Thank you for coming. then he turns to Cardinal Egal and tells him.

Your Eminence, I'm not sure if anyone else comes, so maybe we can begin if you agree.

OOC: my godfather should be Dadomar but he has problems with registration on this forum, so I asked father koco to replace him. I hope it's not a problem.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 2:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku a écrit:
OOC: my godfather should be Dadomar but he has problems with registration on this forum, so I asked father koco to replace him. I hope it's not a problem.

OOC: it isn't Wink

And so, my Brothers, we are all here ready to greet a new believer in Aristoteles. We must hurry to get ready for the ceremony! said His Eminence, before going to the sacristy to dress himself.
Archiexorcist

Renegade

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 2:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

H.Em. Renegade nods.

Let's start.

Bishop of Pécs
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 6:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku takes his seat and waits for the ceremony to begin.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
That's a big OOC. We use such a rite in Italian lands, so I think we should use it also for the baptisms I celebrate outside the Italian archdioceses, with the needed adjustments.

The celebrant starts the ceremony.

<CELEBRANT> Dear Brothers, we are gathered here in front of the Aristotelian God - who is the Final Cause of the World, to which all proceeds - to welcome into the family of believers, only heirs of salvation of Heaven, our new brother / sister _______________.

________________ , do you present yourself in humbleness and with a contrite heart in front of the Community of Believers, renouncing the sins committed in your previous life to follow along with us on a journey of redemption?

<CANDIDATE> Today I renounce my sins and reborn to a new life in the Aristotelian Community.

<CELEBRANT> Do you ask for the baptism in the Aristotelian faith and therefore accept the dogma and rules of life of the Holy Aristotelian Church?

<CANDIDATE>With all my heart I ask for that. I was blind and groping in the dark, now I see the light, the truth and the way.

The celebrant reads an excerpt from the Book of Virtues.

<CELEBRANT>
  • From "The End of Time":
    "I asked him again:" Baptism is the sacrament that establishes the entry of a man in the community of believers. Without it, there is no possibility of access to Paradise. But what is it about the poor children whose lives ended before they have a chance to be baptized? "
    He replied:"I made you elected at your birth, because you tend to Me, of course. But your sins keep you away from My divine perfection. Baptism allows virtue to redeem sin, allows love to win sloth. A virtuous unbaptized will not see deleted his mistakes, because of I haven't blessed his entry into the community of My faithful. But you don't have to think that the fact of being baptized authorize you to sin without shame. This sacrament is the only means to live in virtue. But all those who haven't been baptized, whether they are children or adults, if they have absolutely never committed sins, they can still access to Paradise."

or

• From "Life of Christos":
    And then Christos went to the fountain, and said to the centurion:
    "By the Grace of the Lord, wash away your sins, renewing into the water, the source of life!"
    At that point, Christos dipped his hands together under the jet of the fountain. Then he bathed the body of the Centurion with that water, whispering these words:
    "Lord, accept this man to wash his sins, so so that he can be reborn in the community of the faithfuls! In the Name of the Most High. Amen."

<CELEBRANT> ____________, do you believe in God, the Almighty, Creator of Sky and Earth, Hell and Heaven, who will judge the souls at the hour of death?

<CANDIDATE>I Believe.

<CELEBRANT> Do you believe in Aristoteles, His First Prophet, the son of Nicomachus and Phaestis, sent to teach us the laws and the Divine Wisdom that govern the Cosmos?

<CANDIDATE>I Believe.

<CELEBRANT> Do you believe in Christos, the Second Prophet, came to Earth to show us the path of Heaven, who suffered martyrdom to save us and reached the Sun where Aristoteles was waiting at the right hand of God?

<CANDIDATE>I Believe.

<CELEBRANT> Do you believe in Divine Action, in the Holy Aristotelian Church, the Communion of Saints, the Forgiveness of Sins, the Eternal Life?

<CANDIDATE>I Believe.

Now, the celebrant hands a candle to the godfather or the godmather.

<CELEBRANT> _____________ (godfather/godmather), do you want to be the light for ___________ in the long and joyful way to God?

<GODFATHER/GODMOTHER> With all my heart I ask you, with all my strength I'll do all I can in carrying out this task that you has assigned me.

<CELEBRANT> May the Light of the Creator guide you in this new life in the faith that you are now taking!

Then the celebrant turns to __________________ (candidate) and says

<CELEBRANT> Now it's time to touch the Blessed Water: this clear water will wash all your fault, purifying your soul.

So the candidate touches the blessed water and later the celebrant washes the head of the candidate.

<CELEBRANT> ______________, with this water I baptize you in the name of the Aristotelian Church under the Most High, thanks to the intercession of the Saints and the Divine Charity.
You are now part of the Community of the Living, because in your heart is certain the promise of eternal life.
Amen.

At the end, the celebrant gives a gift to the baptized, an Aristotelian locket.

<CELEBRANT> ________, I will give you the seal from which you will be recognized by the people as an Aristotelian faithful.

that the new believer must take with him/her, then there is the final blessing

<CELEBRANT> And with the blessing of the Most High

The celebrant makes the signs of blessing

<CELEBRANT> Go in peace.

Archiexorcist

Dernière édition par Egal le Dim Juin 30, 2013 1:49 am; édité 2 fois
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 2:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC: ok, no problem. thank you
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 2:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Everything was ready for the ceremony, after all the cardinals had vested, so the celebrants came out from the sacristy and reached the altar while the organ had been playing.

The candidate for the baptism, the young man named Kaisoku, was yet in front of the sacred furniture, and knelt down on the arrival of the high clerics.

After the kiss to the altar, Their Eminences turned to the assembly, and His Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli said

Dear Brothers, we are gathered here in front of the Aristotelian God - who is the Final Cause of the World, to which all proceeds - to welcome into the family of believers, only heirs of salvation of Heaven, our new brother Kaisoku.

Then, he helped the candidate to stand up and asked him

Kaisoku, do you present yourself in humbleness and with a contrite heart in front of the Community of Believers, renouncing the sins committed in your previous life to follow along with us on a journey of redemption?
Archiexorcist

Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 8:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku stands and tells the Cardinal.

Today I renounce my sins and reborn to a new life in the Aristotelian Community.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, very well, dear son in the faith. ended the Cardinal Borromeo Galli.

So, Kaisoku, do you ask for the baptism in the Aristotelian faith and therefore accept the dogma and rules of life of the Holy Aristotelian Church?
Archiexorcist

Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2013 7:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With all my heart I ask for that. I was blind and groping in the dark, now I see the light, the truth and the way.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: