L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Enriique - misión
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 07, 2013 7:04 pm    Sujet du message: Enriique - misión Répondre en citant

Here we are, dear Enriique.
Tell me your ideas, first. Where there is greater need for your preaching? I think it's better to use only one of your PNG, for now, tell me which one.

Dernière édition par Fenice le Lun Oct 07, 2013 11:14 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Enriique

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 07, 2013 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Saludos Eminencia,

Antes que nada solo una corrección, mi nombre no lleva H, osea que es Enriique.
Para continuar; actualmente en el Reino de Valencia hay una ciudad que requiere de mucha ayuda en cuanto a la fe; tanto así que ni siquiera tienen una iglesia donde puedan oir misa, o celebrar sus sacramentos. Esta ciudad es Dénia, es una de las ciudades más alejadas del Reino de Valencia, y es por tal, por su locación, que pocas gentes se atreven a predicar en dicha ciudad. Usaría, por ahora, a mi PNG del Padre Miguel de Cordova.
Sería bueno edificar la Iglesia para celebrar las misas, y de ser posible uno que otro sacramento. Lo de la Iglesia sería cuestión fácil; con el mismo PNG podríamos edificarla para que quede allí para la posterioridad.

-----------------------------------------------

Greetings Eminence

First of all just a correction, my name has H, I mean that is Enriique.
To continue, now in the Kingdom of Valencia is a city that requires a lot of support in terms of faith, so much so that not even have a church where they can hear mass, or celebrate the sacraments. This city is Denia, is one of the most remote towns of the Kingdom of Valencia, and is as such, for its location, that few people dare to preach in that city. Would use, for now, in my PNG's Father Miguel de Cordova.
It would be good to build up the Church to celebrate Mass, and possibly one other sacrament. What of the Church would be easy matter, with the same PNG could build it so that it is there for posterity.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2013 11:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lo siento por el error, lo corregí.
Muy bien, entonces voy a preparar una carta oficial de acreditación para el PNG Padre Miguel de Córdova, que se puede traducir al español. En general, el período de la predicación, para empezar, es de un mes, y luego considerar si usted necesita para continuar. Así, desde mediados de octubre hasta mediados de noviembre. Usted va a construir la iglesia y comenzar a predicar. Necesito saber que son las autoridades religiosas de la ciudad de Denia, el párroco, obispo y arzobispo en la zona, en su caso.

Sorry for the mistake, I corrected.
Very well, then I will prepare an official letter of accreditation for your PNG Father Miguel de Cordova, which you can translate into Spanish. Generally, the period of preaching, for starters, is one month, then we will consider if you need to continue. So, from mid-October to mid-November. You will build the church and start preaching. I need to know who are the religious authorities of the city of Denia, the parish priest, bishop and archbishop in the area, if there are any.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2013 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gracias por la corrección, Eminencia.
Con respecto al período de predicación por mí no habría ningún problema, es más, sería hasta justo y necesario ese tiempo. En la Ciudad de Denia no hay párroco alguno, más si tenemos un Arzobispo que es Su Eminencia Eduardo de Laguna, Cardenal Nacional Elector & Arzobispo de Valencia.

-----------------------

Thanks for the correction, Eminence.
For the period of preaching for me there would be no problem, indeed, would be to just and necessary that time. In the city of Denia no pastor any more if we have is His Eminence Archbishop Eduardo Laguna, National Cardinal Elector and Archbishop of Valencia.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 20, 2013 11:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please translate it into Spanish.

Citation:

Letter of accreditation of the Company of Aristotle

To the religious and temporal authorities of the city of Denia (Kingdom of Valencia)

Excellencies,

as Prefect of the Company of Aristotle We, Her Eminence Monsignora Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia,

are pleased to inform you that in the period from October 25 to November 25 will be present in the squares of your diocese / archdiocese / principality a member of the Company of Aristotle,
the Praedicator Nuntius Gratiae (PNG) Padre Miguel de Cordova

which will be active in preaching and propagation of Aristotelian religion.
He is committed to respecting the territorial jurisdiction of the clergy for the celebration of the sacraments and to carry out his mission in the spirit of meekness, righteousness and Aristotelian Friendship.

With the help and blessing of the Almighty, in peace and friendship

Her Eminence

Roman Cardinal Elector
Vice-chancellor of the Congregation of the Affairs of the Century
Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Genoa
Bishop of Albenga
Prefect of the New Churches
Prefect of the Company of Aristotle
Dean of the Dominican University "Santa Calandra"
Grand Prior of the Order of St. Dominicus

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 21, 2013 1:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminencia, ya lo traduzco al idioma español. Cumplo con anunciaros que el día de mañana parto a la ciudad de Dénia con el fin de instaurar la Basílica y la Capilla Bautismal, ya que he obtenido los permisos del Arzobispo de Valencia para realizar obras misioneras en dicha ciudad; es por tal que solicito, igualmente, su visto bueno en cuanto a esta actividad. Ya después de mi partida si quedará el PNG predicando en dicha ciudad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eminence, and translate it into Spanish. I meet to announce that tomorrow delivery to the city of Dénia in order to establish the Basilica and the Chapel Baptismal, and I have obtained the permission of the Archbishop of Valencia for missionary work in that city is such that request, also, his approval regarding this activity. Already after my departure if the PNG will be preaching in that city.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2013 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excuse me, I did not understand: do you need another authorization on my part?

Disculpe, no entiendo: se necesita otra autorización de mi parte?

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 27, 2013 5:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminence not only notifying him that he would meet Dénia missionary work, including most notably the establishment of the Apostle St. Nicholas Basilica and the baptismal chapel and an office to serve the needs of citizens.

No Eminencia, solo le notificaba que iba a Dénia a cumplir con labores misioneras; entre las que destacaba la instauración de la Basílica San Nicolás Apóstol, así como la capilla bautismal y un despacho para atender las necesidades de los ciudadanos.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 27, 2013 5:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Muy bien.

Very well.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 27, 2013 5:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With respect to the city of Denia, is appreciated the presence of a clergyman in the city because many people have undertaken the inaugural celebration of the Basilica of the city. Has been reported to the city on the Mantis will be established in the city and parish will a statement on the functions of the preacher and others.

Con respecto a la ciudad de Dénia; es apreciada la presencia de un clérigo en la ciudad ya que mucha gente se ha abocado a la celebración inaugural de la Basílica de la ciudad. Se ha informado a la ciudad sobre el Predicador que se instaurará en la ciudad y se dejará un comunicado parroquial sobre las funciones del predicador y otras.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 07, 2014 8:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminencia, sigo siendo un compañero de Aristotéles en tierras valencianas y prontamente espero hacer lo mismo en toda la Península, si fuese posible.
Quería anunciar que hago viajes misioneros con prédicas por cada ciudad del Reino de Valencia, que sigo activo en mi misión y a la espera de alguna novedad o requerimiento.

------------------------------------------------

Eminence, I'm still a partner in Valencian lands and Aristotle soon I hope to do the same throughout the Peninsula, if possible.
I wanted to announce that preaching mission trips for each city of the Kingdom of Valencia, I follow my mission active and waiting for any news or requirement.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 24, 2015 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Buenas noches, saludos al nuevo prefecto.

Quiero, primero que nada, confirmar mi posición como Compañero de Aristotéles y mi deseo de seguir en la misión. Actualmente estoy en la Archidiócesis de Toledo, donde soy arzobispo; por ende quiero seguir prestando mis servicios a esta compañía y ayudar en cuanto fuese menester para mantener firme la obra evangélica que esta oficina lleva a cabo.

Good evening, greetings to the new prefect.

I want, first of all, confirm my position as a partner of Aristotle and my desire to continue in the mission. I am currently in the Archdiocese of Toledo, where I am Archbishop; therefore I want to continue to provide my services to this company and help as was necessary to keep firm evangelical work that this office takes place.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 25, 2015 3:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Buenas tardes, señor cardenal,

Le doy las gracias por su cálida bienvenida, tus palabras me llenan de alegría al saber que usted continuará su misión en la Sociedad de Aristóteles. Espero tener el informe de su misión en la Archidiócesis de Toledo, en fechas fratemmpo saludos de mi parte a tu fiel.

Ah, tengo una tarea para ti, si no te importa, por supuesto, eso es la llamada de la Guardia Episcopal, usted cuelga en todas las parroquias de su archidiócesis? Incluyendo la plaza del principado y real, muchas gracias por su compromiso y que el Todopoderoso te bendiga siempre."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good evening, Eminence,

I thank you for your warm welcome, your words fill me with joy in knowing that you will continue your mission in the Society of Aristotle. I hope to have your report of your mission in the Archdiocese of Toledo, in fratemmpo dates greetings from me to your faithful.

Ah, I have a task for you, if you do not mind of course, that's the call of the Episcopal Guard, you do hang in all the parishes of your Archdiocese? Including the square of the principality and real, thank you very much for your commitment and that the Almighty bless you always."

Enriique

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 27, 2015 5:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Señor Prefecto,

Para mí no hay problema alguno en ayudaros en cuanto al tema de difundir esta campaña de reclutamiento en la Guardia Episcopal, por cierto podría enviaros a alguno de mis allegados para que sirvan dentro de tan importante institución armada.
Segundo: en pocos días intentaré haceros llegar un informe generalizado de la situación actual en la Archidiócesis de Toledo, así como un plan de trabajo que lleva tiempo planteado pero que se ha ido aplicando lentamente.
Tercero: Me gustaría poder ayudar más al resurgimiento de la Compañía de Aristotéles, por ende me gustaría incluirme como candidato al cargo de Vice Prefecto de esta Compañía, ¿qué pasos se deben seguir?

Quedo a su entera disposición.

Mr. Prefect,

For me there is no problem in helping them on the issue of spreading this recruitment campaign in the Episcopal Guard certainly could send you some of my relatives to serve as important within armed forces.
Second, in a few days I will try to let you know a general report on the current situation in the Archdiocese of Toledo, as well as a work plan that takes time raised but that has been implemented slowly.
Third, I wish I could help more the revival of Company of Aristotle, therefore I would include myself as candidate for Vice Prefect of this company, what steps should be followed?

I am at your disposal.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 27, 2015 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Hola, Su Eminencia,

En primer lugar, gracias por su ayuda, los fieles deben saber que pueden ser protegidos con respecto a su familia, enviarlos también a Place de la Guardia, te reciben muy caloramente, le doy las gracias de nuevo por tu ayuda.
En segundo lugar, Bueno, adelante, el informe y el plan de trabajo, así ponerlos en la Consejo de la Compañía, la apertura su propia sección, como se verá.
En tercer lugar, cualquier ayuda es bienvenida en la Compañía de Aristóteles, siga los procedimientos de la anuncio me puso hace poco."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Your Eminence,

First, thank you for your help, the faithful must know who can be protected with regard to your family, send them also to Place of Guard, they receive you very caloramente, I thank you again for your help.
Second, Well, go ahead, your report and the work plan as well put them in the Council of the Company, opening your own section, as you'll see.
Third, any help is welcome in the Company of Aristotle, follow the procedures of the announcement
I put little ago.

Thank you very much for your time."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: