L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Office of the Prefect / Bureau du Préfet
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Prefecture for Aristotelian Teaching
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 24, 2019 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother William Blazing, OFM arrived at the Prefect's office panting as he had travelled across Rome to get his letter here.

Upon his arrival he gave the letter to the doorkeeper and informed him that he wished to have an audience with the Prefect. Then he waited.

Citation:

Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland

Rector of the National Seminary of ESI

We, Bishop Josephus of the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland; Bishop In Partibus of Hieron, in our capacity as Primate of the British Isles, in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle and Christos our Prophets,

Are announcing

The election of Bishop William Blazing [Blazingwill] as Rector of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland. His Excellency, William Blazing, has been elected to the position. He will be in-charge of the overall management of the National Seminary of of England, Scotland and Ireland. We congratulate him with this position and trust that he will be a beacon of leadership and knowledge to the institution.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the 4th day of June, in the year of grace MCDLXVII,

For the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland,

His Excellency Josephus
    Primate of the British Isles

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 27, 2019 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Prefect welcomed the English prelate. He greeted him and read his appointment

Welcome dear, I hope you can be of great help for the English seminar. How can I help you?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 27, 2019 9:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am most grateful for your welcome Monsignor. I am here to present to you my credentials as the new rector of the English seminary. I would also like to present to you our basic course. In fact, for the last yeas communication between Rome and the British isles has not been tiptop. I simply wish to change things.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 29, 2019 9:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He answered:
Welcome, I'll wait for you in my office where Father Josephus is already there

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 15, 2019 12:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mes respects messeigneurs,

Je viens signaler par la présente que je suis à nouveau désigné comme recteur du séminaire de Saint Benoît à partir de ce jour

A bove ante, ab asino retro, a stulto undique caveto ............................« Prends garde au bœuf par devant, à l'âne par derrière, à l'imbécile par tous les côtés. »!
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 16, 2019 10:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi dear, come in too.
I'm looking at the records of that seminar and you weren't a professor, though. Am I wrong?

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 16, 2019 10:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I never stopped being a professor of this seminary

A bove ante, ab asino retro, a stulto undique caveto ............................« Prends garde au bœuf par devant, à l'âne par derrière, à l'imbécile par tous les côtés. »!
Malvil

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 16, 2019 10:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Malvil a écrit:
I never stopped being a professor of this seminary.
My duties within the Teutonic Order had just taken a little longer, that's all

Svevo

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 16, 2019 10:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The statute of your seminar establishes that it is the previous Dean who makes the appointment. Have you talked to Lanaelle.Du.Chastel?

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 16, 2019 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, she resigned directly but I can try to convince her to come here for the appointment.

Lanaelle du Chastel

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 16, 2019 5:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour Monseigneur

Toutes mes excuses mais j'avais un empêchement aujourd'hui
et j'ai donc demandé au Ritter Malvil de la Rose Noire, de faire
l'annonce de sa nomination au poste de doyen de Saint Benoit.

Vous trouverez ci-dessous l'annonce signée de ma main.

(je ne savais pas si je serais sortie à temps de l'hopital)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Monseigneur

I apologize but I had an impediment today
and so I asked the Ritter Malvil of the Black Rose to do
the announcement of his appointment as Dean of Saint Benoit.

You will find below the signed announcement of my hand.

(I did not know if I would be out of the hospital in time)
(google traduction)

Citation:
Aux membres du séminaire de Saint Benoît,
À tous ceux qui ouïeront ou liront,

Nous, Lanaelle.du.Chastel, Hochmeisterin et Ritterin de l’Ordre Teutonique, Doyenne et professeur au Séminaire Saint-Benoit.

Annonçe par la présente la nomination, du Ritter Malvil de la Rose Noire, au poste de Doyen du séminaire de Saint Benoît
ce XVème du moy de juillet 1467. Que le Très Haut soit
favorable à l'Ordre cistercien et qu'il nous aide dans notre
tâche et notre enseignement.

Fait en l'Abbaye Sainte Illinda du Rivet, ce 15 juillet 1467.

Hochmeisterin et Ritterin de l’Ordre Teutonique, doyenne du Séminaire Saint Benoit

Lanaelle.du.Chastel

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 18, 2019 10:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well. I updated the scheme.
I thank them both for their work. I hope, sister, that things will be resolved soon.

Brother Malvil, as soon as you have the keys to the seminar, I would like to visit you in person

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 17, 2019 9:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have the keys, you can come whenever you want, your welcome Monsignor

Svevo

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 20, 2019 11:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That good news. I then wait for the keys and the indication to get to the seminar

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 22, 2019 10:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

you are welcome, the doors are open to you. I'm waiting for you in my seminary office

http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=921059&highlight=

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Prefecture for Aristotelian Teaching Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Suivante
Page 11 sur 14

Sauter vers: