L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Continual briefing on the Albanian Church situation
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 16, 2014 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We have some people waiting for baptism, but if they don't show themselves until the present clergy resigns, they'll wait forever and ever.

No political issues will be the measures to religiously judge the clerics and all the good intentioned men will have to work together, the olders with the more recent in appointment.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 16, 2014 8:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Moisi_Golem_Komneni a écrit:
Since Dec 05, 1462, what are the achievements of the Church in Albania Eminence Egal? It is the date I first posted about the matter of our King and other problems of the "people" you have left in the Church of Albania. 6 months have passed since then...

I can make you a list ^^

1.- We got 2 aspirants to deacon/priest, Preng and Pal. You said no to Pal, and Preng, I'm in touch with him. Soon we will start his deacon ceremony.

Preng is Church Way, so he will be able to become Priest of Dyrrah.

2.- I have preached in the albanian public places a bit.

3.- We created a Baptism Chapel here. We also improved the registries of baptized people.

4.- I offered you to become deacon (you don't answer) I offered Tefta too. The Church is open to everybody. I have been waiting.

5.- If you have any idea, I hear you.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 18, 2014 2:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"You" already listened to my ideas...in Adriatic... Need more of them?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 18, 2014 2:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

I gave you religious facts, not political ones. Soon you will have news from us.

Kind regards
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 25, 2014 4:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Which ideas in which Adriatic?

Anyway, I hope I hear news soon. If you want to coollaborate with the Holy Church, you are welcome, as you always have been.

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 24, 2014 11:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings.
It's too much time that the Curia doesn't have any picture of the Albanian situation from the point-of-view of the Holy Church.
Your Excellency, this is a time more and more difficult, because of the voices we hear about the war which seems on a starting point between the close country of Bosnia and the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. But the sore spot of this issue is the news that the Albanian clergy is supporting the military forces of Albania...

I can't believe it, so I want a clear description of the current situation, to take the right measures.
Archiexorcist

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 26, 2014 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence I must have come here before but I was recuperating from the resurrection the God gave me a new chance, but my wounds taken from tortoures in three days in prison taked a little more time. Anyway I will tell you why I am here and to give you a full report...

Few days ago the heretic king Spiro died, but before diying he requested in his last will that I be burn, and You know that I had a long time trial in Albania by secular powers. Spiro lived his last ours hating our church and attacking it, the same what his heir is doing.

The heir of Spiro, Xhem_Muzaka, now he become king, few days ago has named a Patriarch for Church in Albania by a decree, proving a pure act of attack to our Holy Church.
He named Patriarku_Jeronim as the head of Church in Albania a personage without a church

And yes Your Eminence the military of this wanna be king, have attacked the Kingdoms of Two Sicilies cooperating with a heretic kingdom like Bosnia, me as Bishop of Albania course never did approve this kind of violations...

So please Your Eminence call the Curia and guide us what to do..

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 9:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the matter of the so called patriarch, it is just a desperate lie by "gjini" who still feels the burns of his sins when he wanted to become a patriarch. Patriarku_Jeronim is the name of the person appointed by our King to reorganize the Church in Albania, as your protege does nothing and even if he did anything, which goes against his conjurer's nature, he is not accepted by Albania, and will never be.

Beside other things, the "gjini" thing, has once more participated in rebellions against the authorities of Albania, trying to take the Town Hall of Lezha by force together with other rebel criminals, for which action he will take once more the due answer by the law...

The Kingdom of Albania doesn't recognize "gjini" as bishop, and once again call on the Church of Rome to choose another representative for Albania, conform the wishes of the people of Albania, expressed by the King of Albania Xhemi I.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 13, 2014 3:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The College wrote a pronouncement, that I signed as the Plenipotentiary Prelate

Citation:

To the former and the present lead rulers of the Kingdom of Albany,
To all the political officers belonging to the Council of that country,
To our clerics living into the Kingdom and in a deep trouble on these times,
To all the people who receive these words, whether they are of nobles or ordinary citizens, but all of them children under the gaze of the Most High and His Holy Church,

We, O. Rev. Em. Edoardo Borromeo Galli, said "Egal", Plenipotentiary Prelate and Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation for Foreign Affairs, representing the entire College of Cardinals, want to stress the essential need for a good government to be guided by the main Aristotelian Virtues, which cannot be fully followed moving far-away from the communion into the assembly of faithful.

For this reason, we offer Our cooperation to every goverment who wants to stay under the Almighty's sight, by the hands of Our local clergy into the Albanian Kingdom, but we will oppose all the actions and intentions working to persecute the True Faith and all the right people who trust on the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church. On doing that, we will spend every Our effort to help everyone humble and aware that we all are needing salvation that comes from the eternal love of the Most High.

We underline, indeed, that every further action turned to the confirmation of that choice to repudiate the True Faith will be considered carefully by the Cardinal's College like an act against the Church's authority, for which It will take adequate measures.

The Holy Roman Aristotelian Church and its clerics will everytime pray for the well-being of the whole people living into the Kingdom, hoping that they will be led wisely by an enlightened sovereign.

May the High Lord protect His children forever.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
Written in Rome on the 11st day of October, in the Year of Our Lord MCDLXII

For the Congregation of Foreign Affairs and the College of Cardinals,
Edoardo Borromeo Galli told "Egal", Plenipotentiary Prelate and Second Vice-chancellor of Foreign Affairs

Archiexorcist

Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 14, 2014 12:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well done for the pronouncement, but why should we care, as long as it has no connection with reality?

There is no action by Albania to repudiate the true faith, instead there is every action possibly by you to make it possible that the Albanian believers have no spiritual life. Don't worry, if we decide to repudiate the true faith, you will hear about it...

Your pronouncement sounds more like a threat. If it is so, make it clear and we will deal with it.

Instead of loosing time with pronouncements, take care of your "priests" in Albania, one of which is creating an army, and your so-much-loved bishop, "gjini" has revolted trying to take and plunder the city of Lezha.

I remind you that there is a concordate between the Church and Albania, which states very clearly that:

Citation:
II.2. By this Concordat it is established in _______County that, by this oath, the ecclesiastics of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church who participate in civic office pledge not to reveal any information that could imply civil security breach, and pledge to keep the authorities informed of conspiracies heard. However if the information known by the ecclesiastics could endanger the Vatican, the church interests, are contrary to the church values, or are obtained under the secrecy of confession, then civic authorities not accuse the said ecclesiastics. In case of serious conflict between civic authorities and the Vatican, the County Council can vote the temporary exclusion of the bishop from the council.

In the meantim, your so called bishop and deacon in Albania are involved heavily and openly in organised effort to overthrow the authorities in Albania, and taking possession of the town hall have plundered and stolen again in Albania.

Want to do something?! Do something about it...
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 14, 2014 11:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Emimence, there is no sense to continue and talk with these creatures and savages.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 14, 2014 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency Gjini, Your Lordship Komneni,

the Church had made Its pronouncement. It's a proposal of cooperation, but it's also an underline that no political power has the right to take over the place of the Church, removing Its clerics, and viceversa.

Some time ago, for example, sister Tefta, deacon, offered her cooperation and she worked asking H. E. Gjini to baptize and celebrate needed sacraments: this is the right way, trying to cooperate and work together.

But neither creating an army versus the Kingdom militia nor planning to remove the Church's officers are moves towards a just solution.

So, starting from now, the Church will act as described in the public letter, about both sides of the quarrel, and won't change Its line without evidences.
Archiexorcist

Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 15, 2014 11:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

you opened this topic in Mar 23, 1462. Since then, how many briefings have you had for the church in Albania?

Ah, yes...We have the baptism of Preng I guess... Might it be that this futuristic priest is the same as this one?

http://prntscr.com/4wciqw

Exactly what evidences do you need your Eminence? "gjin" revolting against the town hall?
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 17, 2014 1:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And what do we have here... "gjini" fulfilling his priestly duties by revolting against the town hall of Lezha...

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2cnvx2p.jpg

Seriosly, your Eminence, you want us to accept such "priests"?!
Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 17, 2014 5:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Whether a priest is loyal to a government or not depends on how much that political power follows the teachings of the Church, so a priest could really guide faithful against the local power, if it's far away from an Aristotelian point of view.

But I need a report from His Excellency, now, because of his attack to the municipal building.
Archiexorcist

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 3 sur 5

Sauter vers: