L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Ennoblements on the feast of St. Titus
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Enriique

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 10, 2014 11:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, brother Herald. I'll be waiting.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 11, 2014 12:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He was a bit suprised, but he understood Endymion. "No worries, father. All right, I'll take another look."
Staring at the maps, trying to estimate the size of the fiefdoms, the borders seemed to blur, thus he was unable to rank them.
"What about Recanati (22), does it have the right size?"

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 16, 2014 6:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Enriique first :

-Good morning ! I'm Rozenn, an herald of the clergy too. I will show you a list of the potential baronnies in Ombrie, Pesaro and Ferrare. I let you see if theses baronnies are near the sea, for having a port. Smiles.

Citation:
FERRARE
2 - Ro
5 - Tresigallo
6 - Migliarino
8 - Migliaro
9 - Lagosanto
10 - Massa Fiscaglia
25 - Masi Torello

PESARO
5 - Sant'Angelo in Lizzola
8 - Mombaroccio
10 - Saltara
11 - Montemaggiore al Metauro
13 - San Giorgio di Pesaro
15 - Monterado

OMBRIE
5 - Torgiano
11 - Fossato di Vico
12 - Sigillo
13 - Costacciaro
22 - Tuoro sul Trasimeno
23 - Lisciano Niccone

After, it's the turn of Laurentz.

-I don't know if Recanati could be given like a county. Indeed, it's smaller than all counties that Endymion had shown, but the size don't do everything. We are working on the province of Ancône to make comparisons between Recanati and the other fiefdoms.

-If you have some patience, I could tell you if Recanati is good Smile
Laurentz

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 16, 2014 9:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I am pleased to meet you, Rozenn." He smiled at her. "Take as much time as you need, I do understand that you have a lot of work at the moment. I will wait patiently."

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 16, 2014 11:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, I have recently been appointed Lord of the Papal States. Following your instructions, I would like to request the number 6 (Montescudo) of the "Romagnie" territory. My greetings,

Híjar I
King of the Aragon Crown

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 17, 2014 1:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Nice to meet you, dear sister. I want to express my gratitude for the work you have done about my request. I would tell you that only two manors have caught my attention, these being:
- Monterado
- Fossato di Vico

Were are the two, to be able baronies?

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 20, 2014 6:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion greeted with a smile the king of Aragon,
Welcome Your Majesty, I note your choice and come back to tell you if it's possible.

Then to Enriique,
Yes, Monterado or Fossato di Vico can be baronnies, that's for sure, you can choose one of the two.

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 20, 2014 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent herald dear brother, I have discussed the question very well ... I like the territories administered lands Monterado.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 11:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And it's Rozenn to come back for the king of Aragon. Why ? Because. Another question ?!

-Your Majesty ? I'm sorry but you can't choose Montescudo because it's a Viscounty. If you want a seigneury in Romagne, I have a list with me.

She shows the list to Hijar.

Citation:
10 - Gemmano
50 - Montiano
51 - Poggio Berni

-Father Laurentz ? I'm really really sorry, but Recanati can't be a county. You have to choose a fiefdom in the list that Mgr Endymion had shown to you. Or, if you have a precise idea of what you want, I can search a fiefdom for you. Not necessary in Ancône.

She smiles to Laurentz, a little bit desappointed for him. He have been so patient...
Laurentz

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 11:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laurentz furrowed his brow an then pointed on the list. "This list? I was told there is a mistake in it." He returned her smile, waiting for her reaction.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 13, 2014 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rozenn scratchs her head and looks at the "famous" list. A problem ? Hum...

-Oh ja ! Fermo isn't a county but a marquisat even a duchy. So, you can't choose it as a county. She pouts a little and says. You absolutely want a county in Ancône ?
Laurentz

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 13, 2014 11:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"No, I don't insist on Ancona. I am sure, that the Papal States consist of great lands. It may just as well be a county in Pesaro, Romagna or in any other part of the States... well most of them, I guess, if they aren't too mountainous." Some years ago he almost died because of an avalanche, that's why he tried to avoid mountain scenery if possible.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 15, 2014 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She scratchs her head and thinks. She thinks aloud.

-Without moutains... Without moutains... Hum... Her finger "runs" on the map and looks for a province without mountains. In Ferrare it's quite flat. In orvieto too. Perhaps in "Campagne et Maritime" too. But for this province, I'm note really sure.

She looks Laurentz.

-So ! I think that Ferrare, Orvieto or Campagne et Maritime would be a good choice for you. The ohter are in the middle of Italy. And... Italy is very montainous... Do you want the list for these three provinces ?
Laurentz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 8:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"What about Romagna and Pesaro? And are there counties in the less mountainous areas of Urbino?"

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 18, 2014 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Scratchs her head and sees her maps.

-In Romagne, we have these counties :
Citation:
4 - Misano Adriatico
8 - Verucchio
11 - Riccione
14 - Santarcangelo di Romagna
15 - Borghi
26 - Russi
36 - Riolo Terme
37 - Casola Valsenio
39 - Modigliana
43 - Civitella di Romagna

-In Pesaro, these counties :
Citation:
23 - Senigallia
26 - Fano

-For Urbino... The less moutainous areas... Heum...Sant'Angelo in Vado (45)... Eventually...
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: