L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pagezimi i Klevi Simpson dhe Katerina Petrova Skuraj
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tefta_Skuraj

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Pagezimi i Klevi Simpson dhe Katerina Petrova Skuraj Répondre en citant

Dhjaku i porsa emeruar i dioqezes se Lezhes dhe te Dyrrahut,Tefta Andromeda Skuraj Fuddanese,hyri ne Kishe per te pergatitur ceremonine e pagezimit te dy besimtareve te rinj te besimit aristotelik.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur
*Madre dei miei tesori*Nene e yjeve te mij* ☆Spellacocomeri☆Graziac☆Nubiana☆Sabatia☆Gianni.☆Esabel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Aid

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 4:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aid Andon Skuraj futet ne kishe,merr nje vende,dhe pret te filloje ceremonia e pagezimit te Klevit.

Aid Andon Skuraj enter in the church, takes a seat and it's waitning to start ceremony baptism of Klevi.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 4:21 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Pagezimi i Klevi Simpson dhe Katerina Petrova Skuraj Répondre en citant

Klevi futet ne kishe , pershendet Aid Andon Skuraj dhe behet gati per fillimin e ceremonise.

Klevi enter in the church , greets Aid Andon Skuraj and prepared to be ready for the start of ceremony.
_Leora_

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 4:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Leora went very quiet in the church and immediately felt ashamed. Embarassed
She had not been in church for a long time and now she's waiting for confession. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Anyway, this time she was here for the baptism of her really good friend Kat... Maybe today nobody would want to hear her confession.../i hope so/

She closed the door behind her and sat down beside Aidi, and.... winked him slightly Razz

Sample...
Katerina.petrova

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 4:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I had waited for this day for a long time. This was an important step that would lead us Klevi and me an even bigger day.

I'm therefore carefully prepared with the dress chosen by my fiance and I went to the church for the ceremony.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 4:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Te dashur motra dhe vellezer,mori fjalen Tefta,jemi mbledhur ketu para Zotit Aristotelik qe eshte Qellimi i Fundit te Botes,drejt te cilit shkon gjithecka,per te mikepritur ne familjen e besimtareve,te vetmit trashegimtare te shpetimit te Parajses ,motren tone Katerina Petrova dhe vellane tone te ri Klevi.

I will start the ceremony with a short story from Christos life.

Nga jeta e Kristos
Prologu Kapitulli XII

"...Dhe Kristos iu afrua atehere burimit e iu drejtua keshtu Centurionit: Per hir te te Perjeteshmit,do laj mekatet e tua ,duke te riperteritur ne uje,burimi i Jetes!
E atehere Kristos i afroi duart e mbledhura grusht nen ujin e rrjedhshem te burimit.Lagu trupin e Centurionit me kete uje,duke peshperitur keto fjale: Zot!Prano larjen nga mekatet e ketij njeriu ,qe te mund te rilind ai keshtu ne bashkesine e besimtareve.Ne emrin e Jahut!Amen.
Pastaj Kristos na thirri prane ne,apostujt e tij,e nje nga nje,na zhyti ne ujin e burimit,duke na dhene keshtu mundesine te rilindim ne nje jete te re.Na tha: Apostujt e mij,burra dhe gra,per hirin e Zotit,ejani tani te laheni nga mekatet tuaj.Tregohini qe jeni meritues per kete nder qe ju ofron,sepse shenjterimi i Pagezimit,mund te shperbehet vetem nga kush tradheton thelbin e tij..."

By baptism, every faithful is added into a spiritual union with other believers and saints. The Rite of entering the Church gives to the new faithful the premises of the perfect Aristotelian friendship. The believer is free from the view of the purely material world and join the world of ideas. In exchange for repentance and enlightenment of the soul by faith, the faithful shall enter into Paradise after death.Brothers and sisters,said Tefta,we are all here to accept in the Aristotelic family our sister Katerina.Petrova eùand our brother Klevi

When he was face to face with Christos, the Centurion looked him in the eyes, intensely and rather lengthily. Then, suddenly, he removed his helmet and knelt by our Messiah, clutching the hem of his robe.
“Teacher,” he begged, to the great surprise of his superior, “I would like to follow you and belong to this community of the faithful ones. What must I do? I know that I am sinning and that I have served a bad Master, but I request some word from you. Tell me how I may repent! ”
Then Christos raised him and under the spineless glance of the Romans, he pronounced these words: “Sinning, you have said, and you have just done the first thing that the faithful ones will have to do; to be humble and confess. Thus, if your repentance is sincere, God forgives you.
Christos turned to his apostles, and continued: “And you, know that the sins made by your flocks are forgiven if they come to confess them to your ears; if they are ready to make penitence of it.”
Then Christos approached the fountain, and said to the Centurion: “By the grace of the Eternal, I will wash away your sins, renewing you of water, the source of life.”
And Christos plunged his hands joined under the jet of the fountain. He sprayed the figure of the Centurion in this water, whispering these words: “Lord, condescend to wash this man of his sin, and to thus give him a new birth among believers! I ask this in the name of The Most High. Amen.”

*Madre dei miei tesori*Nene e yjeve te mij* ☆Spellacocomeri☆Graziac☆Nubiana☆Sabatia☆Gianni.☆Esabel
Tefta_Skuraj

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 4:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pasi mbaroi ligjeraten,Tefta mori nje qiri te ndezur dhe ia ofroi nunes se Katerina Petroves,zonjes Leora de L'eau Collalto dhe kumbarit te Klevit,Aidi Andon Skuraj,te dy besimtare ne rrugen e Besimit aristotelik.

After this declamation, Tefta offer a lighted candle to the godmother of Katerina Petrova, lady Leora de L'eau Collalto, and the godfather of Klevi, Aidi Andon Skuraj,both believers in the Aristotelian faith .

Aid

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 5:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merr qirun e ndezur ne duart e tij, dhe pret qe ceremonia e pagezimit te filloj

Takes the lighted candle in his arms,and wait to start the ceremony of baptisms.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 5:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Leora... takes the lighted candle very careful... to not get ignite someone without asking.
She looks at Aidi again and wonder what havoc she can make again.

Sample...
Tefta_Skuraj

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 5:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Klevi,kerkon ti pagezimin te fene aristotelike dhe pranon keshtu dogmen dhe rregullat e jetes se Kishes se Shenjte Aristotelike?

Klevi, is it your wish to join the community of faithful, and hence the Aristotelian Friendship?

Klevi

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 5:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Po

Yes

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

...Dhe ti Katerina Petrova,kerkon ti pagezimin te fene aristotelike dhe pranon keshtu dogmen dhe rregullat e jetes se Kishes se Shenjte Aristotelike?

...And you Katerina.Petrova, is it your wish to join the community of faithful, and hence the Aristotelian Friendship?

Katerina.petrova

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I listened carefully the ceremony, when it's my turn to answer.

Yes.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 5:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

...Klevi,pohon ketu se nuk je i pagezuar ne nje fe tjeter?

...Klevi,declare you to don't be baptised in any other faith?

Klevi

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 12, 2014 5:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Po

Yes
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: