L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[OOC] IG wedding of foreigners in Brno

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 31, 2014 11:33 am    Sujet du message: [OOC] IG wedding of foreigners in Brno Répondre en citant

RP and IG wedding of foreigners in Brno

It is possible wedding foreigners in another as own country? I am the sacristan in Brno (only deacon) and I have in the office announced of wedding. Today I received a reply from them. I asked them whether they are members of URAC. They are.

Citation:
Svatba postav Arhangel_ a Iines - planned for 2014-12-31 12:00:00

Citation:
Sasha Kowalski-Gwozdenowitsch, detto Arhangel
I became a member of urac in the Kingdom of Serbia (I'm born there).
I think my wife christened in Graz...

And yes ... we want to get married in the Church, by the grace of God.

Can I marry them, or not?

Thank you for your answer.
Sincerely sacristan Marcus Zoborský
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 31, 2014 3:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, you can marry them. URAC is roleplayed as a universal Church so it doesn't matter if they were baptised in a different country.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 31, 2014 5:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course. But in the Canon Law is this:

Citation:

Book 1: The Sanctifying work of the Church through the sacraments

Part II: The sacrament of marriage.

Section A: of the sacrament

- Article 6 ter: A marriage in another place must be given prior approval by the bishop in charge of the diocese of residence of the couple or at least of the diocese of the bride, and that of the prelate in charge of the location.

But they want to stay to live in Brno. They are my parishioners now? Thanks.
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 31, 2014 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

wow. wow. No you cannot marry them. Not withouth asking the bishop of their home town! Please take this seriously! We had once a german couple which married in Celje...because they did want to go around the the rules of their own bishop. That is not alright. It was a real mess. Several rules were broken, the groom was a heretic and it was not even sure if the bride was baptised, because she was heretic before, too and there was no proof of her baptism. And the cleric could not made be responsible because he went to the monastery.

So. Please: Before marrying: Make sure that they are really baptised and not only tell you so and lie. And make sure their groomsmen are baptised. And most important; Make sure the bishop of their hometown knows what is going on and agrees with it.

edit:
http://www.diekoenigreiche.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Arhangel_
http://www.diekoenigreiche.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Iines

They are both living in "Wien" in "Erzherzogtum von Österreich". It is a german province. The bishop is "Abendlicht". So you have to go and talk to him.
I think she is german at least...he probably not.
And I can tell you she has not been baptised in any german parish. (I looked it up in the german register)

Of course they can move to your city. Then you would not have to ask another bishop. But they really need to change their ingame residence to your city.
And you still need to make sure they are really baptised.

Edit2: And please, if you marry them, please write in into the new register: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=597
So we have proof it has been celebrated. Especially if the are from another country and on a later date someone searches for this proof.
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 31, 2014 11:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And bearing in mind that this is an ooc forum ... excuse me for saying this but, you've just managed to demonstrate why religion is so unpopular in this game because of all the unnecessary rules and the petty enforcement on rules which only seem to be in place for the sake of micromanagement.

They've spent a token for an IG marriage, they said they were baptised. If it's a matter of roleplay, if they lied in character about the baptism, it just means the marriage is void and Jah will sort it out once they get to the solar paradise (or not).

I was kinda hoping the convocation would deal with the petty rules but that seems to have stopped in its tracks.

On an ooc level as one player to another, I'd say go for it and have fun roleplaying a wedding.
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 01, 2015 10:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

IG wedding I can not cancel. RP wedding still not been. I am waiting for your answer. That's why I wrote this post. In the RolePlay I want them to get married according to the rules. As I said, they want to live in Brno. They came to Brno only recently. Both are originally from other cities as Wien and I have not found any bishop from Serbia. If I do not find evidence of their baptism, so I can baptize them (conditionally - if they were not baptized) and then I got married in the RP. Is this possible?

And where can I find the register of baptized from the other countries? For example, from the Kingdom of Serbia, or Graz? Players may move freely around the world and it is not always possible to ascertain whether baptized. They do not have to be married then?

I've long since shall request the establishment of the Czech register in the URAC forum and still nothing. All our believers are registered only in our annals. This is a problem. Therefore, I am working on creating our own diocese also. We're only young local community and do not know everything as old players. We still have not translated a substantial part of canon law and regulations into Czech, so I have to find everything in a foreign language. Please understand for me.
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 01, 2015 5:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
And I can tell you she has not been baptised in any german parish. (I looked it up in the german register)

Please. I will be grateful. She is from Graz (probably). I wrote letter to Abendlicht too.

I looked at the Serbian forum and really Arhangel_ is there, but what I saw he is not very active in RP. Similarly any ceremony of baptism are not there. There is just a simple note of baptism (Arhangel_ is not in this register). Why? I do not know. It is therefore questionable whether an error not occurred during registered of baptisms. Still, I do not know who is the parish priest / bishop there. I do not know who should I ask for their baptism.

The vice-primat for Zone Serbie (Краљевина Србија): Père Koicheen is at present, set aside and Last connection the 13 April 2013.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=559402#559402
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 01, 2015 6:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
If I do not find evidence of their baptism, so I can baptize them (conditionally - if they were not baptized) and then I got married in the RP. Is this possible?

Yes. That would be the best solution. If there is no evidence, just baptise them.

Citation:
And where can I find the register of baptized from the other countries? For example, from the Kingdom of Serbia, or Graz? Players may move freely around the world and it is not always possible to ascertain whether baptized. They do not have to be married then?

Like I said. Look here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=597
There you will be able to find all sacraments of all countries in the Renaissance Kingdoms.
Unfortunately it is not finished yet. Until ist is finished, you can find the informaton here: http://registresea.lightbb.com/
And Graz is there: http://registresea.lightbb.com/t705-gemeinde-graz
It is up to date. And as you see, I cannot find her name in it.

Citation:
I've long since shall request the establishment of the Czech register in the URAC forum and still nothing.

If you want your own subforum in the registers, I think it is best to write Aaron and more importantly ask here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=27673&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105 the admins for the creation of the forum.

Citation:
We still have not translated a substantial part of canon law and regulations into Czech, so I have to find everything in a foreign language. Please understand for me.

I know the problem. Wink I took us ages in germany to translate all the important stuff.

Citation:
I looked at the Serbian forum and really Arhangel_ is there, but what I saw he is not very active in RP. Similarly any ceremony of baptism are not there. There is just a simple note of baptism (Arhangel_ is not in this register). Why? I do not know. It is therefore questionable whether an error not occurred during registered of baptisms. Still, I do not know who is the parish priest / bishop there. I do not know who should I ask for their baptism.

The vice-primat for Zone Serbie (Краљевина Србија): Père Koicheen is at present, set aside and Last connection the 13 April 2013.

Like I said...if you cannot find any evidence, because there is no priest or bishop alive, who can tell you that he did the baptism, it is best to baptise them again to be sure.

And just tell them to move ingame to your city. Then you do not need to ask Abendlicht. That would also be the easiest solution.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 03, 2015 2:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I apologize for not being present while you were trying to solve the problem.
I hope that Brother Marcus had followed the suggestions by Her Eminence Ysabet, because the long-time absence of the Serbian clerics make me think that the spouses weren't baptized, like You both said.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 03, 2015 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I followed the advice of His Eminence Ysabet. I already wrote to Bishop Abendlicht for permission to baptism and marriage, but still no response. Today I wrote to him again. I'll wait and if nothing, so I will ask the Primate of SRING for permission. These players they are not very active in RP, but their request to have a church wedding, I would not refuse.

And as she said Catriona Delacroix:

Citation:
If it's a matter of roleplay, if they lied about the character in baptism, it just means the marriage is void and Jah will sort it out once they get to the solar paradise (or not).

We play a simulation of medieval life in the 15th century. We can not want to have everything verified. It was then impossible. And then, if we find that they are heretics, so it can be a nice story for the Holy Inquisition. Very Happy Such improvements would help to make this game more realistic. Do not you think? I accept the rules of URAC, but Catriona Delacroix said a good idea. We are in the 15th century.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: