L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Preacher

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jaakkim

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 09, 2015 6:39 am    Sujet du message: Preacher Répondre en citant

Happy and blessed day for all!

I am Jaakkim Pankka from Finland, Turku congregation deacon, now a fledgling preacher, who is coming back to the north before the end of this year.
I have studied a lot, opened every book what open has needed and sitting on every lecture, now i can do home my chore to the end.

But,
I am sure that the Divine Being is almighty,
metaphysics is the study of first principles,
things are copies of Ideas,
the wise man seeks to find happiness through meditation, and
beauty is the result of the harmony and rhythm of divine dimensions.

Of these things I would like to preach to the north, to walk among the people, the marketplaces in Sweden, Denmark and Novgorod, and of course in Finland. Preach language is English. So i want ask do you have something against it?

With Juhana, I'm sure everything will be fine, but in Denmark...hmm... Plyspeter, right? Can i do that in Denmark?
And I do not know whom to ask permission with Sweden and Novgorod.
Egal? If country is without religion, can i to preach freely?

I ask this because I want to honor the church, which however i represent.

With respect for all of you, Jaakkim
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 10, 2015 12:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome, Jaakkim!

I see you're yet under His Excellency Juhana on your duties of Deacon. Firstly, if you want to preach, it would be better that you ask to the local parish priest or members of the clergy. You can be really helpful!

But I think you can also attend seminars to become a priest, if you're not going to be married in future: such thing could help you to become a member of the Company of Aristotle, which is part of the Congregation for Evangelization of People.

If you go where it would be a new place on which spreading Aristotelism, you may plan ho to do with that Company, a hard but important work for the salvation of the people, which doesn't have to be a thing done against the local political and civil power (unless it isn't openly enemy of the Aristotelism): diplomacy, first of all.

So, I'm not going to reply on the same message in Polish Kingdom Church, but take in consideration all these advices.

May the Almighty bless Your way.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Jaakkim

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 10, 2015 7:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My Lord, Egal!

Thank you for your answer.

You may remember the story of a monk of the monastery of Naantali, the monk fell in love and wanted to get rid of the monks oath, so here i am.
Monk who violated the oath.
For this reason I will never be able to become priest, deacon is the only service which the Church offers me. But it is fine for me. The only meaning thinks for me is to serve God, and my way to do that is preach, to bless, and to look for new members to follow the teachings of Aristotle.

Now I understand how to act, i go to the towns and talk with the local priest. The Church does not refuse me this activity and if some town is without religion, without priest, i just speak with local overlord or etc. and if it is okay, i preach.

I see, this is not right place to obtain full permission, i have to walk one place at a time. But the church has blessed my way.

Jaakkim
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: