L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellae Sancti Ignisfatuus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 27, 2016 4:23 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellae Sancti Ignisfatuus Répondre en citant

Ignis fatuus, indeed, was the nickname of a Saint. Žaltvyksle in Lithuan, Błędne ogniki in Polish.He was born in the territories of the teutonic Order, but he preached in Poland and the Holy Roman Empire. The Borja had many doubts about the polish saints and history. In fact, he was really interested, as the closest saint he had found to the region, was this Błędne ogniki. Surely there would be thousand, still unnoticed!

While he was thinking about that, he walked to the cell he ordered to prepare for Bartosz. The cell was humble, but cozy. It was particulary near the refectorium, and it had a cross in the wall. There also was a jar of podpiwek beer. It was quite difficult to get a barrel of that beer, but Nicolás managed to move his web of contacts to bring one from a monastery near Kraków.

So, he sat down in the chair near the bed, and he waited for his guest...

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 27, 2016 4:26 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [RP] Cellae Sancti Ignisfatuus Répondre en citant

Dear brother! - said Bartosz. - I am so glad I am here. Deo gratias! He raised his eyes, looked around at all these things, inter alia 'podpiwek', which made him entertained.
- As you know, I am from Poland, where people are hospitable and religious. But, of course, there are still many challenges, for example an indifference.
I can tell you, this is why I took decision to be a priest. Now, I am not only a priest, but also a bishop and even a cardinal. However, still the same man, maybe a little better.

Bartosz has noticed several earthen vessels and decided to pour a beer from a monastery near Kraków. He proffered a glass of 'podpiwek' to Nicolino.
- I need to ask you, what will be next? Is there any initiation-ceremony? Is there any work I have to do?

Bartosz Mikołaj Trzebiatowski herbu Żmuda

Dernière édition par Bartosz le Jeu Mar 03, 2016 10:24 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 27, 2016 10:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-You are welcome, brother.-he said, and he drank a glass of beer. It was as good as they told him.- I also heard of your hospitality and fervour in Poland, surely remarkable virtues. We share that spirit in our Order! Here, every pilgrim is invited to stay, when they visit Rome, as well as clerics looking for knowledge. It's possible that we even start an University soon! Do you have a Seminar in Poland? Maybe we can help you with that.

And curious, he asked a bit more:

-And please, tell me. How are the Goverments in Poland? Is there a King and a nobility? Do you have some cities in the Hanseatic League? I'm so far in the south, but it's really good to hear notices about our brothers in the north. I usually can learn new things about the world.

Nicolás also noticed the interest of Bartosz about the Order. Right now, the Consilium was debating about many matters, and help was required. It was a time to grow, and to be open. He shared the news with his guest:

-About the Order...well, every brother pronounce vows when he is accepted in the Order. Right now, almost everyone has been part of the founders, so there was no need for ceremonies, but we are going to debate about a new one in the Consilium. Maybe you will be one of the first members to take this new oath! Soon, we will also have a theological debate about some principles we want to apply, and of course, your opinion will be important.

Finally, Nicolás smiled, and then he said, gently:

-You also could become Provincial easily, as we want you to lead the Order in your Kingdom. I'm sure there are many clerics there who will need our help. You already are the spiritual leader of the whole polish Church, and I would like to ask you...do you have a plan to develope the Church even more in your lands? Sometimes, contacts are needed to establish many of the Congregations of Rome, and give access to diplomacy or inquisition, and maybe we can guide you with that!

Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 28, 2016 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bartosz took a deep breath and started:

Ad primo, yes. Seminary students and priests need to learn all 'this fascinating things' and this is the easiest way, because not everyone can speak foreign language. There are many essays they can read and it is also a good place for they, to ask me, if they want to know something. This lectures are not too intricate; there are simple things, I hope so, that a bishop need to learn his priests.

Ad secundo, in Poland we have three provinces: Wielkopolska (where I am from), Mazowsze and Małopolska (where I am living now). They have a territory that is very similar to our polish dioeceses' areas. Each of them have their own castellan and own statustes. Actually, we have no king. The previous one, Luncicjusz Tarnowski, died at the beginning of the Nowy Targ - Lesser Poland - Bohemian crisis, you know... Of course in Poland we have a nobility as well. Just look on my titulature. I am a magnate, but, to tell you the truth, it does not change anything.

Ad tertio, I am open-minded. If you want me to be a Provincial, I cannot refuse. I am happy to take part in the debate as well. And what about my future? - I do not know. Maybe someday I will be promoted.

Bartosz winked and drank some beer, because his throat went dry.

Dernière édition par Bartosz le Jeu Mar 03, 2016 10:23 pm; édité 1 fois
Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 29, 2016 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Well, dear Brother, could you tell me something about your history, especially here, in order?

Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 01, 2016 3:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Borja heard the words of the polish cardinal with great interest, and he did a pause only to think his reply...he would have said that surely Bartosz would be promoted one day, and that he was glad to hear he wanted to become Provincial...however, surely he already read it in the spaniard expression. But before he could say it, he recieved another question, and he replied:

-Oh, my story is long...maybe we will need even more beer!-The Duke of Gandia laughed happily. Bartosz was indeed a good company. -I was born in Forli, Romagna, but my family, the Borja family, is from the Kingdom of Aragon. The family tooks the same name of a town, also called Borja. The Borgia, is the same House, but it's the italian branch: people who decided to settle down in the italic peninsula, many of them present here in Rome, as clerics or even cardinals.

However, my path was different at the beggining: I was taught to become a knight, and I was a knight back in time. I always have been noble, and I was instructed in the art of war. I know generals far better than me, but I have fought in at least three different wars and two crusades.

He drank another sip of beer, and continue telling his own story, as it were a tale...

-And I have children, yes, from my previous marriage! It's an strange case, in fact. Taking the vows as I did, just extincs the marriage, as death, but it doesn't destroy the bonds to the children. The Borja family is also a numerous family...right now we live in the Kingdom of Valencia, near the Mediterranean sea. Before, I lived in Catalonia and Aragon, and I also have traveled a lot.

I have been Prosecutor, Judge, Trade Minister, Royal Secretary, Governor, Regent, and now I'm the Chancellor of Valencia. So I can say that I understand the human nature from very different points of view. Some cardinals think that this made my thought too terrenal sometimes...but I think it's good to understand the problems of the faithfuls to give them the advise they need.

That's why I decided to become priest, between other reasons. Because God and the Church need men and women that could understand the faithful, that would extend His mercy, do his will, and save the souls, no matter the past of each one, the mistakes they have done, or the place they are from.

That's also the reason why we created this Order, with Yut, Scolopius, Lluvia, Dimirio, Cristiano and many others. To save the world from decadence and heresy, to renew the faith and let its values shine...

And then, he looked at Bartosz again, hoping the tale wasn't too boring for him...

-I think I know a bit more about the Kingdom of Poland situation right now, but your story surely is as interesting as the one of your lands. Tell me. What have you done before you become priest? Have you served in a Chorągiew as knight? Or did you hear God's Call when you were young?

Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 01, 2016 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, I was born in Gniezno, the capital city of the Kingdom of Poland. When I was young, this town was one of the most active of all in Poland. I wish it was still... I often kept an eye on ceremonies, that took place there, such as for example coronations. I wanted to be like those people, you know, noted, reputable...

I was designated to be a Captain here, what means, hmm, I don't know how to explain... I had been a commander-of-the-defense in the city for about two years. I cared about the order and safety. I was the city councilor and the province councilor as well, so, as I said, I am open-minded, just like you.

Then I decided to become a priest, but before I was ordained, I had been a preacher, hmm... a deacon, what means I was writing considerations, but mainly philosophical (there were very good!). I moved to Krakow in order to be a parish priest. Krakow lies at the junction of routes, so it's still a vibrant city. I was lucky to the cities where I lived.

I gave a lots of baptisms and weddings, I have spent ages in taverns, but not to drink of course. Througth Cardinal Camcal I was nominated to be a bishop in Krakowska diocese.

Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 04, 2016 2:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They were people of the same kind. Nicolás smiled.

-Our stories are very similar, indeed. It's real that even so far in distances, the human nature is still the same.

So, I think we know each other a lot more. Do you feel ready to take your oath as jesuit? Do you have any other question for us?

Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 04, 2016 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- I think we don't need to wait. So yes, I am ready with all the consequences.

Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 08, 2016 1:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-So...our Praepositus Generalis, Scolopius, will be waiting for you in the Church Scala Coeli for your ceremony. I'm so glad you took this decision, brother!

Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 19, 2016 11:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Thank you so much, my brother, for your attention and charity. I am glad I was able to meet you.
After this meeting, Bartosz had some free time, so he decided to spent it in his cell. It was a time, when he was able to marshal documents, learn something new or prepare sermonts. He started from the last thing:

Who will intercede for us with the Lord, who makes us walk winding paths? Who will justify us when the Lord will be wondering, we are so unpredictable? - 'I'll intercede for you and with my head up I'll thank that Lord gave me just you!', Christos and his community will tell you! Because he said:
    'If you want to live alone, to go wherever you wish, to eat and reason however you will, then nothing prevents you. Go your way and take refuge in the love of yourself. But if somebody strikes you, and you fall, then nobody will be there to assist you.

If you want to live in the group, in the love of your friends and of the multitude, if you want to divide your bread with your friends, to go with your brothers, then come to me and follow me. In this case, if you fall on the way, a brother will stop and help you'.
In joy and in need, for better and for bad. Just trust him, just trust us!

Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2016 9:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Almost one month after his vows, he was waiting for his brother from Poland, who also wanted to join.
It is a good time to regroup and write my new homily. — Bartosz thought.

One day, the old wise Socrates was walking down the streets, when someone caught him:
    — Socrates, I have to tell you something about your friend, who...
    — Hold up! — Socrates interrupted him. — About the story you want to tell me… Did you put it trough the three sieves?
    — Three sieves? What three sieves? — The man inquired.
    — Let's try it — Socrates said. — The first sieve is the one of truth, did you examine the story, is it true?
    — Well… No, I just overheard it — The man said.
    — Ah, well, now you should use the second one, the sieve of good. Is there something good the story can give us?
    — Ehm no… On the contrary — the man answered.
    — Hmmm — The wise man said. — Let's use the third sieve then: Is it necessary to tell me what you're so excited about?
    — No… It isn’t necessary — the man answered.
    — Well — Socrates gave him a smile. — If the story you wanted to tell me, isn't true, good or necessary, just forget it and don't bother me with it…
If something you want to say isn’t true, or if it doesn’t give us right or isn't a bright tip, or if it isn’t necessary, keep it to yourself. Eschew the propaganda. Focus on issues that are really important.

Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 01, 2016 3:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bartosz was asked to say a mess for the intention of Moravian King David I. Boskovicky, who passed away to the Lord. So he prepared this sermon:

..........„Gdy modlicie się do Najwyższego, poświęćcie chleb i wino dla przyjaźni, symbole mojego ciała i krwi, abyście nigdy nie zapomnieli o mojej ofierze” – powiedział Christos po tym, jak usłyszał wyrok Poncjusza Piłata. Ale jego apostołowie nie byli świadomi tego przesłania: „czasami nigdy nie poznacie prawdziwej wartości momentu do czasu, aż nie stanie się on wspomnieniem”.
    ..........Dziś, jesteśmy tu by wspomnieć króla z Moraw, z Brna. A imię jego David I. Boskovicky. Nasze narody zostały połączone z powodu wojny, która miała miejsce kilka miesięcy temu. Król David był wierzącym, zupełnie jak my. Był grzesznikiem. Jednakże, my wszyscy grzeszymy! A ponieważ każdy z nas jest dzieckiem Najwyższego, jest miłosierdzie i nadzieja. My także musimy być, w kwestiach ducha, miłosierni: „nolite iudicare, ut non iudicemini*”!
    ..........Śmierć, a następnie smutek, są głównie doczesnymi kwestiami. Przemijają, stają się wspomnieniami i ważną lekcją. Więc pamiętajmy o nim, nawet jeśli to boli. Ponieważ jeśli żyjemy własnym życiem, umieramy własną śmiercią.

* Nie sadźcie, bo i wy będziecie sądzeni.

..........„Kdyz se modlíte k Nejvyssímu, posveťte chléb a víno, symbol mého tela a krve, abyste nikdy nezapomneli na mou obeť.“ – pravil Christos poté, co uslysel výrok Piláta Pontského. Ale jeho apostolové nechápali toho poselství: „cas od casu poznáme pravdu az ve chvíli, kdyz se stane minulostí“.
    ..........Sesli jsme se tu dnes, abychom vzpomenuli krále z Moravy, Brna. Jeho jméno bylo David I. Boskovický, mezi námi proslul dík nesťastné válce, která pred mesíci spojila nase národy. Ac král neprátel, byl stejným vericím, jako my. Byl hrisníkem. Stejným, jakými jsme my vsichni. A protože kazdý z nás je dítetem Nejvyssiho, který je milosrdný a nadejeplný, máme povinnost být v otázkách ducha také milosrdní po vzoru slov: „nolite iudicare, ut non iudicemini*”!
    ..........Smrt a smutek jsou zejména svetskými zálezitostmi. Pomíjejí a stávají se vzpomínkami a důlezitou zkuseností. Tak pamatujme o nem, jaky byl, trebaze vzpomínky bolí. Protoze kdyz zijeme nasim vlastním zivotem, umíráme nasí vlastní smrtí.

* Nesuďte, nebo budete sami souzeni.

..........“When you pray to The Most High, devote the bread and the wine to friendship, symbols of my flesh and my blood, in order to never forget my sacrifice for you” – said Christos after he had heard the Ponce’s sentence. But his apostles weren’t aware of this message: “sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory”.
    ..........Today, we are here to mention the king from Moravia, from Brno. And his name is David I. Boskovicky. Our nations were connected because of the war that took place some months ago. King David was a believer just like us. Was a sinner. However, we all sin! And because everyone is a child of God there is a mercy and hope. And we need to be merciful, in matter of the spirit, as well: “nolite iudicare, ut non iudicemini*”!
    ..........The death, and next the sadness, are mainly wordly matters. They pass, become the memories and an important lesson. So keep thinking about him, even though it pains. Because if we live our own life, we will die our own death.

*Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 11, 2016 11:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bartosz was thinking about his future and his legacy, because of the God's message that everyone will pass away someday. He wrote this lecture:

..........Every breathe, every heartbeat, every smile, every tear mean you have to undertake one of these four possibilities: the beginning, the end, the continuation or the abandonment. There are successful and abortive efforts, planned or accidental activities. Applauses or insinuations. 'Emotions fire' that is destroing everything what you need or not. Even calm is there - gentle waves that, when you're hearing them, when you're looking around, make you able to hear what you couldn't hear before, see, like in the mirror your behaviour and everything around. You can anger, forgive or anger and forgive at the same time. Finally, you can miss someone.
    ..........You need to be ready for new challenges! "Semper paratus", what means "always ready" – for everything what is approaching. It doesn't mean wait cautiously, but trust and go hard. Some weeks ago I said: «We need to enjoy, if small issues dissolve! Don't require your desires immediately. [...] Fruition can arrive long after our passing away, though, truly, many of them we can follow just now».
    ..........Last but not least reflection I have to say, which completes previous ones. Remember, even small pieces of work are parts and parcels of our identities. The legacy consists of both big bricks and little bricks, like a strong bond that is made from powder and dust and works only if THE WATER rouses. Don't be afraid to ruminate on your life, but not too long. We need to be, you need to be full of love! Always ready for love, every time able!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: