L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Order of Talon
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Eridil

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 03, 2017 2:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

its been while since I came here and i figured i would check back in since it had been awhile.

That meeting Chancellor of the Congregations of the Holy Armies never did seem to finish.
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 10, 2017 8:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

But it did start? I can't seem to find it at all.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Eridil

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 22, 2017 11:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It had started and I had asked for Lady Beatriz to also have access.

(ooc my computer went down and I spent 2 months only able to use the mobile app.)

After that point I could no longer find the thread and do not have keys to the meeting place.
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 8:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

These rooms are indeed relocated for different purposes when the discussion is stopped in those rooms. With whom where you in discussion there? Maybe I can see if we can get this to start again? Igf that is what you want, of course.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Eridil

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 30, 2017 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

the Chancellor of the Congregations of the Holy Armies
Eridil

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 10, 2019 6:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With the new cardinals and such who is now my orders contact within its church?
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 11, 2019 1:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old man is pleased to hear from Knight Commander Eridil of the Talon once again. It has been a while since they have spoken to each other. [/i]

Knight Commander Eridil, if you still have access to the Congregation of the Holy Armies I belief that this should be your best point to start. I no longer have access to the Salon Saint Abysmo where the conversations took place. If you no longer have access there, then do let me know because I can then write to the Cardinals in charge of the congregation for you.

Eridil

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 11, 2019 2:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do not have access there
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 12, 2019 10:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

These changing of locks in Rome never ceases to amaze me, the old man thinks to himself. Time to approach the Congregation about this he thinks to himself. Before walking towards the halls of the Congregation he beckons the Knight Commander to follow him.

Knight Commander, if you would be so kind as to follow me to the halls of the Congregation, I am in good spirits that we can find someone there to answer your questions.

Together the Knight and the man of the Cloth walk towards the Congregation of the Holy Armies.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: