L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Congregation for the New Apostolate
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 11, 2019 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Legate for the Polish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches

Citation:
    The Department of New and Developing Churches is a reserved office created by the Curia to work with the newborn and the smaller Aristotelian communities.

The main goals of the Department are to develop religious integration of all those regions that do not belong to the Holy Aristotelian Church yet and to support the Churches with any difficulties and special needs.

The Department makes contact with the inhabitants of those countries where it is called for intervention and introduces them to the Aristotelian Church and Its Dogma.

The Department negotiates for the integration under the Aristotelian Church or the recognition as an Autonomous Aristotelian Church, according to the Canon Law. It handles every deal representing the Congregations in front of the existant groups and leaders until the appointment of the proper officers

The Department, lastly, manages the Churches without Consistory and without an Episcopal Assembly.

We, His M. R. Eminence Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius], Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele outside the Walls, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi Marquise of Santa Marinella and Count of Civitavecchia, as Prelate Plenipotentiary

Appoint His Grace Erwann of Northshire [erwann.] as Legate for the Polish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches.

+ Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam +

Written in Rome at the Palace of Convertendi, on XI of December, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://s33.postimg.cc/6lbnhxtvj/dicastero_light.png[/img]

[size=18][color=green][b]Appointment of a Legate for the Polish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches[/b][/color][/size]

[quote][i]The Department of New and Developing Churches is a reserved office created by the Curia to work with the newborn and the smaller Aristotelian communities.

The main goals of the Department are to develop religious integration of all those regions that do not belong to the Holy Aristotelian Church yet and to support the Churches with any difficulties and special needs.

The Department makes contact with the inhabitants of those countries where it is called for intervention and introduces them to the Aristotelian Church and Its Dogma.

The Department negotiates for the integration under the Aristotelian Church or the recognition as an Autonomous Aristotelian Church, according to the Canon Law. It handles every deal representing the Congregations in front of the existant groups and leaders until the appointment of the proper officers

The Department, lastly, manages the Churches without Consistory and without an Episcopal Assembly. [/i][/quote]

[b][color=darkred][size=20]W[/size][/color]e, His M. R. Eminence Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius], Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele outside the Walls, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi Marquise of Santa Marinella and Count of Civitavecchia, as Prelate Plenipotentiary[/b]

Appoint His Grace Erwann of Northshire [color=blue][b][erwann.][/b][/color] as [color=blue][b]Legate for the Polish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches[/b][/color].

[color=darkred][b]+ Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam +

Written in Rome at the Palace of Convertendi, on XI of December, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b][/color]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/65ypdDzk/firma-arduino-cardinale.png[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/depnew11.png[/img][/list][/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 13, 2019 10:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Legate for the Spanish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches

Citation:
    The Department of New and Developing Churches is a reserved office created by the Curia to work with the newborn and the smaller Aristotelian communities.

The Department, lastly, manages the Churches without Consistory and without an Episcopal Assembly.

We, His M. R. Eminence Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius], Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele outside the Walls, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi Marquise of Santa Marinella and Count of Civitavecchia, as Prelate Plenipotentiary

Appoint His Excellency Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios [gastaldia] as Legate for the Spanish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches.

Written in Rome, at Palace of Convertendi, on XIII of December, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:

[size=18][color=green][b]Appointment of a Legate for the Spanish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches[/b][/color][/size]

[quote][i]The Department of New and Developing Churches is a reserved office created by the Curia to work with the newborn and the smaller Aristotelian communities.

The Department, lastly, manages the Churches without Consistory and without an Episcopal Assembly. [/i][/quote]

[b][color=darkred][size=20]W[/size][/color]e, His M. R. Eminence Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius], Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele outside the Walls, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi Marquise of Santa Marinella and Count of Civitavecchia, as Prelate Plenipotentiary[/b]

Appoint His Excellency Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios [color=blue][b][gastaldia][/b][/color] as [color=blue][b]Legate for the Spanish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches[/b][/color].

Written in Rome, at Palace of Convertendi, on XIII of December, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b][/color]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/depnew11.png[/img][/list][/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 10, 2020 10:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Removal of an Assessor and Legate for the English speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches

Citation:

Remove Her Exc. Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose [Jolieen] as Assessor and Legate for the English speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches because of her prolonged and unjustified absence.

Written in Rome on X of January, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVIII

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 24, 2020 7:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Deacon in the parish of Zaragoza

Citation:

Appoint His Excellency Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios [gastaldia] as Deacon of the parish of Zaragoza.

With our authority as Plenipotentiary Prelate we authorize him to preach and bless and to celebrate the sacraments of baptism, marriage and funeral in accordance with Canon Law throughout the Spanish territory.

Written in Rome, at Palace of Convertendi, on XXIV of January, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVIII

Code:

[size=18][color=green][b]Appointment of a Deacon in the parish of Zaragoza[/b][/color][/size]

Appoint His Excellency Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios [color=blue][b][gastaldia][/b][/color] as [color=blue][b]Deacon of the parish of Zaragoza[/b][/color].

With our authority as Plenipotentiary Prelate we authorize him to preach and bless and to celebrate the sacraments of baptism, marriage and funeral in accordance with Canon Law throughout the Spanish territory.

Written in Rome, at Palace of Convertendi, on XXIV of January, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVIII[/b][/color]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 02, 2020 12:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Removal of a Legate for the Spanish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches

Citation:

Remove His Excellency Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios [gastaldia] from the role of Legate for the Spanish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches because of his inability to manage the role and the task entrusted to him.

Written in Rome, at Palace of Convertendi, on II of February, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVIII

Code:

[size=18][color=green][b]Removal of a Legate for the Spanish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches[/b][/color][/size]

Remove His Excellency Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios [color=blue][b][gastaldia][/b][/color] from the role of [color=blue][b]Legate for the Spanish speaking Area of the Department of New and Developing Churches[/b][/color] because of his inability to manage the role and the task entrusted to him.

Written in Rome, at Palace of Convertendi, on II of February, the Year of our Lord MCDLXVIII[/b][/color]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 25, 2020 7:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of an Archbishopishop in the Archdiocese of Esztergom

Father Eren de Calme [Eer_geloof] is Appointed as Archbishop of Esztergom

We, His Eminence Arduino I Della Scala called "Gropius", Cardinal-bishop of the parish of San Silfaele Outside the Walls, Decanus Sacri Collegii, Plenipotentiary Prelate and Cardinal Governor of the Patrimoniun Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano, Archbishop of Pisa, et al.

appoint

father Eren de Calme [Eer_geloof] as Archbishop of Esztergom.

confirm

the validity of this measure until its specific revocation by the Plenipotentiary Prelate or by his superior, the Holy Father.

He is allowed to preach and bless as well as celebrate the sacraments of baptism, marriage, funeral and priestly ordination in accordance with Canon Law in the Archdiocese of Esztergom.

His Excellency Eren de Calme [Eer_geloof] has from today the Keys to the Cathedral of Esztergom.

We therefore ask that the first mass be in Suffrage to all citizens,
      to welcome them with the blessing of the Most High and bring them joy and serenity.

May Aristotle bless him and his work.

Rome, Palace of the Convertendi, XXV.III.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala

Code:

[size=18][color=green][b]Appointment of an Archbishopishop in the Archdiocese of Esztergom
[/b][/color][/size]
[size=16][color=green][b]Father Eren de Calme [Eer_geloof] is Appointed as Archbishop of Esztergom[/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=darkred][size=18]W[/size][/color]e, His Eminence Arduino I Della Scala called "Gropius", Cardinal-bishop of the parish of San Silfaele Outside the Walls, Decanus Sacri Collegii, Plenipotentiary Prelate and Cardinal Governor of the Patrimoniun Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano, Archbishop of Pisa, et al.[/b]

[list][u]appoint[/u]

father Eren de Calme [b][Eer_geloof][/b] as Archbishop of Esztergom.

[img]http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/12/54/42/00/orvert11.gif[/img]

[u]confirm[/u]

the validity of this measure until its specific revocation by the Plenipotentiary Prelate or by his superior, the Holy Father.

He is allowed to preach and bless as well as celebrate the sacraments of baptism, marriage, funeral and priestly ordination in accordance with Canon Law in the Archdiocese of Esztergom.

His Excellency Eren de Calme [b][Eer_geloof][/b] has from today the Keys to the Cathedral of Esztergom.

We therefore ask that the first mass be in Suffrage to all citizens,
to welcome them with the blessing of the Most High and bring them joy and serenity.

[/list]

May Aristotle bless him and his work.

Rome, Palace of the Convertendi, XXV.III.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II [/b][/color]

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 15, 2020 3:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nombramiento de un vicario parroquial para Valladolid

Citation:
    El Departamento de Iglesias Nuevas y en Desarrollo es una oficina reservada creada por la Curia para trabajar con las comunidades aristotélicas recién nacidas y las más pequeñas.

Los objetivos principales del Departamento son desarrollar la integración religiosa de todas las regiones que no pertenecen a la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica todavía y apoyar a las Iglesias con dificultades y necesidades especiales.

El Departamento se pone en contacto con los habitantes de los países en los que se requiere su intervención y los introduce en la Iglesia Aristotélica y su Dogma.

El Departamento negocia la integración bajo la Iglesia Aristotélica o el reconocimiento como Iglesia Aristotélica Autónoma, de acuerdo con el Derecho Canónico. Maneja cada trato representando a las congregaciones frente a los grupos y líderes existentes hasta el nombramiento de los oficiales apropiados

El Departamento, por último, gestiona las Iglesias sin Consistorio y sin Asamblea Episcopal.

Nosotros, Su Eminencia Arduino I Della Scala, Cardenal obispo de la Parroquia de San Silfaele extramuros, Gobernador del Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marques de Santa Marinella y Conde de Civitavecchia, como Prelado Plenipotenciario

Nombramos a padre Felipe de Toledo y Josselinière [felipe...] vicario de la parroquia de Valladolid.

Con nuestra autoridad como Prelado Plenipotenciario le autorizamos a predicar y bendecir y a celebrar los sacramentos del bautismo, del matrimonio y de los funerales de acuerdo con el Derecho Canónico.

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XV.VI.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno Secundo

Code:

[size=18][color=green][b]Nombramiento de un vicario parroquial para Valladolid[/b][/color][/size]

[quote][i]El Departamento de Iglesias Nuevas y en Desarrollo es una oficina reservada creada por la Curia para trabajar con las comunidades aristotélicas recién nacidas y las más pequeñas.

Los objetivos principales del Departamento son desarrollar la integración religiosa de todas las regiones que no pertenecen a la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica todavía y apoyar a las Iglesias con dificultades y necesidades especiales.

El Departamento se pone en contacto con los habitantes de los países en los que se requiere su intervención y los introduce en la Iglesia Aristotélica y su Dogma.

El Departamento negocia la integración bajo la Iglesia Aristotélica o el reconocimiento como Iglesia Aristotélica Autónoma, de acuerdo con el Derecho Canónico. Maneja cada trato representando a las congregaciones frente a los grupos y líderes existentes hasta el nombramiento de los oficiales apropiados

El Departamento, por último, gestiona las Iglesias sin Consistorio y sin Asamblea Episcopal. [/i][/quote]

[b][color=darkred][size=20]N[/size][/color]osotros, Su Eminencia Arduino I Della Scala, Cardenal obispo de la Parroquia de San Silfaele extramuros, Gobernador del Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marques de Santa Marinella y Conde de Civitavecchia, como Prelado Plenipotenciario [/b]

Nombramos a padre Felipe de Toledo y Josselinière [color=blue][b][felipe...][/b][/color] [color=blue][b]vicario de la parroquia de Valladolid[/b][/color].

Con nuestra autoridad como Prelado Plenipotenciario le autorizamos a predicar y bendecir y a celebrar los sacramentos del bautismo, del matrimonio y de los funerales de acuerdo con el Derecho Canónico.

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XV.VI.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno Secundo[/b][/color]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 21, 2020 10:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

NIHIL OBSTAT

Noi, Sua Eminenza Arduino Della Scala [Gropius], Cardinale-vescovo della Parrocchia di San Silfaele fuori le Mura, Prelato Plenipotenziario e Cardinale Governatore del Patrimonio di Tito, Primate del Santo Impero, Arcivescovo di Pisa e Trier, Vescovo di Viterbo, Marchese di Santa Marinella, Conte di Civitavecchia, Barone Palatino di San Giovanni in Laterano, Stella d'Oro dell'Ordine della Stella di Aristotele, et al.

Dichiariamo che NIHIL OBSTAT alla celebrazione del sacramento del MATRIMONIO tra Mirandal residente a Chieti e Xhem_ shpata residente a Lezhe.

Quindi autorizziamo Sua Eminenza Rev.ma Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [Pamelita] a celebrare il sacramento nella città di Lezhe. La celebrante è tenuta a provvedere a tutti gli adempimenti burocratici del caso.

Roma, Palazzo dei Convertendi, XXI.VI.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://s33.postimg.cc/6lbnhxtvj/dicastero_light.png[/img]

[b][size=22][color=indigo]NIHIL OBSTAT[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Noi, Sua Eminenza Arduino Della Scala [Gropius], Cardinale-vescovo della Parrocchia di San Silfaele fuori le Mura, Prelato Plenipotenziario e Cardinale Governatore del Patrimonio di Tito, Primate del Santo Impero, Arcivescovo di Pisa e Trier, Vescovo di Viterbo, Marchese di Santa Marinella, Conte di Civitavecchia, Barone Palatino di San Giovanni in Laterano, Stella d'Oro dell'Ordine della Stella di Aristotele, et al.[/b]

[list][b][size=18]D[/size][/b]ichiariamo che NIHIL OBSTAT alla celebrazione del sacramento del MATRIMONIO tra [b]Mirandal[/b] residente a Chieti e [b]Xhem_ shpata[/b] residente a Lezhe.

Quindi autorizziamo Sua Eminenza Rev.ma Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [Pamelita] a celebrare il sacramento nella città di Lezhe. La celebrante è tenuta a provvedere a tutti gli adempimenti burocratici del caso.
[/list]

Roma, Palazzo dei Convertendi, XXI.VI.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

[i]Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala[/i]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/depnew11.png[/img] [/list]
[/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 21, 2020 9:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Congregation for the New Apostolate
    Appointment of a Chartulary for the Spanish speaking Area

We, Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primate of the Holy Empire, Archbishop of Trier and Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of the Patrimony of St. Titus, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of St. John Lateran, Golden Star of the Order of the Star of Aristotle, as Apostolic High Commissioner of the Congregation for the New Apostolate

Appoint His Exc. Felipe Álvarez de Toledo y Josselinière [ Felipe... ] as Chartulary for the Spanish speaking Area of the Congregation for the New Apostolate.

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXI.VII.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:

[size=18][color=green][b]Congregation for the New Apostolate
Appointment of a Chartulary for the Spanish speaking Area[/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=darkred][size=20]W[/size][/color]e, Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primate of the Holy Empire, Archbishop of Trier and Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of the Patrimony of St. Titus, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of St. John Lateran, Golden Star of the Order of the Star of Aristotle, as Apostolic High Commissioner of the Congregation for the New Apostolate[/b]

Appoint His Exc. Felipe Álvarez de Toledo y Josselinière [color=blue][b][ Felipe... ][/b][/color] as [color=blue][b]Chartulary for the Spanish speaking Area of the Congregation for the New Apostolate[/b][/color].

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXI.VII.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II[/b][/color]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 29, 2020 12:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Permission for Consecration of the Chapel of Saint Patrick in Dublin and appointment of a chaplain

We Arduino Eminentissimum ac Reverendissimum Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala, Chancellor of the Congregation for the New apostolate acting as High Apostolic Commissioner of Ireland, in light with the facts which have come to our knowledge and under the powers vested in me by the Holy Roman Curia,

We give license and permit His Most Reverend Eminence Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle and myself, recognized as an ordained clergyman by the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church, to consecrate the Chapel of Saint Patrick in Dublin, in full compliance with the Aristotelian rites and dogma.

We also authorize Monsignor Ariana Von Frayner-Del Casalièr [ariana_anthea] to officiate as Chaplain, as provided for in part two, second section of Book 2 of Canon Law.

This act annuls all the unlawful acts relating to this procedure and the establishment of the aforementioned Chapel of St Patrick in Dublin since, in accordance with Canon Law, the creation and management of the Chapels is the exclusive responsibility of the Holy Aristotelian Church in the manner provided for by Canon Law.

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXVII.VII.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://s33.postimg.cc/6lbnhxtvj/dicastero_light.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/YqKjf7jV/1554408726-gropius3-solorosso.png[/img]

[size=18][color=darkred]Permission for Consecration of the Chapel of Saint Patrick in Dublin and appointment of a chaplain[/color][/size]

We Arduino Eminentissimum ac Reverendissimum Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala, Chancellor of the Congregation for the New apostolate acting as High Apostolic Commissioner of Ireland, in light with the facts which have come to our knowledge and under the powers vested in me by the Holy Roman Curia,

We give license and permit His Most Reverend Eminence Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle and myself, recognized as an ordained clergyman by the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church, to consecrate the Chapel of Saint Patrick in Dublin, in full compliance with the Aristotelian rites and dogma.

We also authorize Monsignor Ariana Von Frayner-Del Casalièr [ariana_anthea] to officiate as Chaplain, as provided for in part two, second section of Book 2 of Canon Law.

This act annuls all the unlawful acts relating to this procedure and the establishment of the aforementioned Chapel of St Patrick in Dublin since, in accordance with Canon Law, the creation and management of the Chapels is the exclusive responsibility of the Holy Aristotelian Church in the manner provided for by Canon Law.

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXVII.VII.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II[/b][/color]

[i]Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala[/i]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 20, 2020 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Sentence of dissolution of the sacrament of marriage

We, His Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, as High Apostolic Commissioner for the English-speaking geodogmatic area, before the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and Pope Sixtus IV,

- having regard to the request for dissolution submitted by Linda dela Mendoza de Bouvignes [ Jonkvrouwlinda ]
      - having audited the applicant during the preliminary hearing
      - having regard to Articles 6.3 & 6.4 of Canon Law on Aristotelian marriage

We have established and ordered, and with our present perpetual and final edict, we say, establish and order:

the dissolution of the marriage between the faithful Linda dela Mendoza de Bouvignes [ Jonkvrouwlinda ] and Damianus dela Mendoza [ Damianus ], celebrated on 13 May 1468, for abandonment of the matrimonial home for more than three months by the groom.

As penance and atonement, we forbid the marriage for 6 months for the bridegroom and 3 months for the bride.
      For each of the two spouses, we recommend the obligation to confess to a cleric of their choice about the failure of this union, and before being able to contract a new marriage.

We provide for the spouses who have obtained the dissolution of their marriage to continue to fulfil their parental duties, which do not lapse with the dissolution itself.

+Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam+

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XX.IX.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:

[b][size=18][color=green]Sentence of dissolution of the sacrament of marriage[/color][/size][/b]

[list][b]We, His Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, as High Apostolic Commissioner for the English-speaking geodogmatic area, before the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and Pope Sixtus IV,[/b]

- having regard to the request for dissolution submitted by Linda dela Mendoza de Bouvignes [ Jonkvrouwlinda ]

We have established and ordered, and with our present perpetual and final edict, we say, establish and order:

the dissolution of the marriage between the faithful Linda dela Mendoza de Bouvignes [ Jonkvrouwlinda ] and Damianus dela Mendoza [ Damianus ], celebrated on 13 May 1468, for abandonment of the matrimonial home for more than three months by the groom.

As penance and atonement, we forbid the marriage for 6 months for the bridegroom and 3 months for the bride.
For each of the two spouses, we recommend the obligation to confess to a cleric of their choice about the failure of this union, and before being able to contract a new marriage.

We provide for the spouses who have obtained the dissolution of their marriage to continue to fulfil their parental duties, which do not lapse with the dissolution itself.[/list]

[b]+Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam+[/b]

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XX.IX.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/depnew11.png[/img][/list]

[/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 26, 2020 10:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Congregación para el Nuevo Apostolado
    Certificado de extinción de matrimonio

Nos, Reverendísimo y Eminentísimo señor, cardenal Arduino Della Scala, Primado del Sacro Imperio, Arzobispo de Trier y Pisa, Obispo de Viterbo, Gobernador del Patrimonio de San Tito, Marqués de Santa Marinella, Conde de Civitavecchia, Barón Palatino de San Juan de Letrán , Estrella de Oro de la Orden de la Estrella de Aristóteles, como canciller de la Congregación para el Nuevo Apostolado

Anunciamos que el matrimonio entre Doña Linnet de Metz Calvacant [Linnet] y Don Cristiano Vignolo de Luna i Aragón [Cristianovignolo], celebrado el 17 de Julio de 1463 por monseñor Nicolás Borgia d´Agnillo [Nicolino] en la capilla del Palacio del Primado Hispánico, queda extinguido debido al fallecimiento de la esposa. Para que quede constancia, expedimos el presente certificado de extinción de matrimonio.

Otrossí recordamos que, según está estipulado por el Derecho Canónico, libro 1, parte II, sección B, sobre la extinción de sacramento del matrimonio: "el matrimonio es reconocido válido y legítimo, pero no producirá efectos en el futuro. Los efectos producidos en el pasado son legítimos y guardan su plena legitimidad perpetua."

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXVI.IX.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:

[size=18][color=green][b]Congregación para el Nuevo Apostolado
Certificado de extinción de matrimonio[/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=darkred][size=20]N[/size][/color]os, Reverendísimo y Eminentísimo señor, cardenal Arduino Della Scala, Primado del Sacro Imperio, Arzobispo de Trier y Pisa, Obispo de Viterbo, Gobernador del Patrimonio de San Tito, Marqués de Santa Marinella, Conde de Civitavecchia, Barón Palatino de San Juan de Letrán , Estrella de Oro de la Orden de la Estrella de Aristóteles, como canciller de la Congregación para el Nuevo Apostolado[/b]

Anunciamos que el matrimonio entre Doña [color=darkred][b]Linnet de Metz Calvacant[/b][/color] [Linnet] y Don [color=darkred][b]Cristiano Vignolo de Luna i Aragón[/b][/color] [[url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Cristianovignolo]Cristianovignolo[/url]], celebrado el 17 de Julio de 1463 por monseñor Nicolás Borgia d´Agnillo [Nicolino] en la capilla del Palacio del Primado Hispánico, queda extinguido debido al fallecimiento de la esposa. Para que quede constancia, expedimos el presente certificado de extinción de matrimonio.

Otrossí recordamos que, según está estipulado por el Derecho Canónico, [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=615407#615407]libro 1, parte II, sección B[/url], sobre la extinción de sacramento del matrimonio:  [i]"el matrimonio es reconocido válido y legítimo, pero no producirá efectos en el futuro. Los efectos producidos en el pasado son legítimos y guardan su plena legitimidad perpetua."[/i]

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXVI.IX.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II[/b][/color]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 28, 2020 9:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

We, His Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, as High Apostolic Commissioner for the Spanish-speaking geodogmatic area, before the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and Pope Sixtus IV,

- having regard to the request for dissolution submitted by Arrella Duperier Rábago [ Arrella ]

the dissolution of the marriage between the faithful Arrella Duperier Rábago [ Arrella ] and Tuzun Astur & Cottoné [ Tuzun_astur. ], celebrated on 16 December 1467 by mother Chiluvia [ Chiluvia ] in Zaragoza, because the end of love.

In case the marriage has given children, we provide for the spouses who have obtained the dissolution of their marriage to continue to fulfil their parental duties, which do not lapse with the dissolution itself.

+Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam+

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXVIII.IX.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:

[b][size=18][color=green]Sentence of dissolution of the sacrament of marriage[/color][/size][/b]

[list][b]We, His Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, as High Apostolic Commissioner for the Spanish-speaking geodogmatic area, before the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and Pope Sixtus IV,[/b]

- having regard to the request for dissolution submitted by [color=darkred][b]Arrella Duperier Rábago[/b][/color] [ [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=arrella]Arrella[/url] ]

the dissolution of the marriage between the faithful [color=darkred][b]Arrella Duperier Rábago[/b][/color] [ [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=arrella]Arrella[/url] ] and [color=darkred][b]Tuzun Astur & Cottoné[/b][/color] [ [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=tuzun_astur.]Tuzun_astur.[/url] ], celebrated on 16 December 1467 by mother Chiluvia [ [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=chiluvia]Chiluvia[/url] ] in Zaragoza, because the end of love.

In case the marriage has given children, we provide for the spouses who have obtained the dissolution of their marriage to continue to fulfil their parental duties, which do not lapse with the dissolution itself.[/list]

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXVIII.IX.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/depnew11.png[/img][/list]

[/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 08, 2020 9:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

We, His Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, as High Apostolic Commissioner for the English-speaking geodogmatic area, before the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and Pope Sixtus IV,

- having regard to the request for dissolution submitted by Dolina Tailleur [ Dolina ]

the dissolution of the marriage between the faithful Dolina Tailleur [ Dolina ] and Omenio d'Ursel [ Omenio ], celebrated on 13 June 1456 in Utrecht by mother Karanda, for abandonment of the matrimonial home for more than three months by the groom.

We provide for the spouses who have obtained the dissolution of their marriage to continue to fulfil their parental duties, which do not lapse with the dissolution itself.

+Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam+

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, VIII.X.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:

[list][b]We, His Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, as High Apostolic Commissioner for the English-speaking geodogmatic area, before the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and Pope Sixtus IV,[/b]

- having regard to the request for dissolution submitted by Dolina Tailleur [ Dolina ]

the dissolution of the marriage between the faithful Dolina Tailleur [ Dolina ] and Omenio d'Ursel [ Omenio ], celebrated on 13 June 1456 in Utrecht by mother Karanda, for abandonment of the matrimonial home for more than three months by the groom.

We provide for the spouses who have obtained the dissolution of their marriage to continue to fulfil their parental duties, which do not lapse with the dissolution itself.[/list]

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, VIII.X.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

[/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2020 7:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Sentencia de disolución del sacramento del matrimonio

Nos, Su Reverendísima Eminencia Arduino Della Scala, como Alto Comisionado Apostólico para el área geodogmática de habla hispana, ante el Todopoderoso y bajo la mirada de Aristóteles, por la gracia de Dios y del Papa Sixto IV,

- Teniendo en cuenta la solicitud de disolución presentada por Guillermo de Cary [ Guillermo_de_cary ],
      - Tras haber auditado al solicitante durante la audiencia preliminar,
      - Teniendo en cuenta los artículos 6.3 y 6.4 de la Ley Canónica sobre el matrimonio aristotélico.

Hemos establecido y ordenado, y con nuestro actual edicto perpetuo y final, proclamamos, establecemos y ordenamos:

La disolución del matrimonio entre los fieles Nathalie de Bournes [ Nathalie_de_Bournes ] y Guillermo de Cary [ Guillermo_de_cary ], celebrado el 9 de noviembre de 1466 en el Palacio del Primado por madre Isabella Fontana, debido a la desaparición de los sentimientos amorosos de la pareja.

Como penitencia y expiación, prohibimos el matrimonio durante 3 meses para ambos cónyuges.
      Para cada uno de los dos cónyuges, recomendamos la obligación de confesarse ante un clérigo de su elección sobre el fracaso de esta unión, como condición previa para poder contraer un nuevo matrimonio.

+Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam+

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, X.X.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:
[quote]

[list][img]https://s33.postimg.cc/6lbnhxtvj/dicastero_light.png[/img]

[b][size=18][color=green]Sentencia de disolución del sacramento del matrimonio[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Nos, Su Reverendísima Eminencia Arduino Della Scala, como Alto Comisionado Apostólico para el área geodogmática de habla hispana, ante el Todopoderoso y bajo la mirada de Aristóteles, por la gracia de Dios y del Papa Sixto IV,[/b]

[list]- Teniendo en cuenta la solicitud de disolución presentada por [color=darkred][b]Guillermo de Cary[/b][/color] [ [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=guillermo_de_cary]Guillermo_de_cary[/url] ],
- Tras haber auditado al solicitante durante la audiencia preliminar,
- Teniendo en cuenta los artículos 6.3 y 6.4 de la Ley Canónica sobre el matrimonio aristotélico.

Hemos establecido y ordenado, y con nuestro actual edicto perpetuo y final, proclamamos, establecemos y ordenamos:

La disolución del matrimonio entre los fieles [color=darkred][b]Nathalie de Bournes[/b][/color] [ [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=nathalie_de_bournes]Nathalie_de_Bournes[/url] ] y [color=darkred][b]Guillermo de Cary[/b][/color] [ [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=guillermo_de_cary]Guillermo_de_cary[/url] ], celebrado el 9 de noviembre de 1466 en el Palacio del Primado por madre Isabella Fontana, debido a la desaparición de los sentimientos amorosos de la pareja.

Como penitencia y expiación, prohibimos el matrimonio durante 3 meses para ambos cónyuges.
Para cada uno de los dos cónyuges, recomendamos la obligación de confesarse ante un clérigo de su elección sobre el fracaso de esta unión, como condición previa para poder contraer un nuevo matrimonio.[/list]

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, X.X.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

[/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 3 sur 8

Sauter vers: