L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP]Cell St. Uriana

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 19, 2016 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: [RP]Cell St. Uriana Répondre en citant

This was the Cell named after the Holy Uriana and he gave this cell to the new novice estevan.

He opend the door and let him enter hisnew home here in the order. There was a very simple interior - table, chair, some food and a window with a little charming view into the garden.

Welcome in your cell, Estevan.

Dernière édition par Kalixtus le Dim Oct 30, 2016 3:11 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 19, 2016 4:33 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [RP]Cell of St. Uriana Répondre en citant

Estevan followed Kaliptus entering the cell awaiting further. He smiled the prelate.

Monsignor thank you for having me here.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 21, 2016 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus seat oneself on a free chair and looks to the new novice.

So brother - do you like to tell something about you, your ideas, dreams, work?
Why do you want to be part of the Jesuits?

As the First Dean i am commissioned in interviewing the novices and be there for all problems or ideas in the head of each member of this order.
He smiles. I am also the confessor, indeed. So i am eagerly interested in you and your way of thinking and living.

He invites him to take a seat and to eat something during this conversation.

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 21, 2016 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He listened to the bishop and told him.

Well I would just fight against heretics in the Holy Roman Empire. Currently I am bishop of Toul in Lorraine. And I already have reformed beginning to see a dim view of the fact that I was there. I want to run teaching high. For peace and dialogue demonstrated that the reform is not a solution. We can all live together respecting the Aristotelian dogma.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 30, 2016 3:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus nodded and listens carefully what estevan have to say.

It seems, that heresy and reformers are all around and in our church. We really have to come together to fight as one church not everyone for himself. The Jesuits are one group of influential clerics to have this mission. So i think you are on the right spot.

Have you any questions?

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 30, 2016 4:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estevan listened to the Jesuits and prelate replied.

I wonder what Bishop éventuellements missions and functions that may exist in your order. I wish I could help somewhere but I do not know yet where. You would have an idea of function that I could exercise care in your order?
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 07, 2016 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At first we don´t make such differences between our members. You are a Jesuit, a monk in this order - but yes we have some functions like me the First Dean or maybe the Praepositus Generalis this is Hull, the boss or First Provincial this is my friend Nicolino and we have Provincials they search new member in their Provinces - this could be mission for you - maybe.

But we all are open for your ideas, maybe you like to something else - be creativ, my friend. But we have a small hierarchy - we fill them with activity and smartness. Maybe you have some of them to give - i would like it.

Kalixtus smiles very charming and his eyes looks very intense into the soul of estevan.

Have you a plan, Estevan?

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 13, 2016 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see. My friend Michalak was abbey of Stavelot Malmedy once. He has not done so since he decided to defrock himself in order to serve the congregation of the holy armies. But I would like if it is possible to develop after my friend this abbey. Unless you think of entrusting me with another equally interesting job. Maybe I could with the help of my friend Michalak develop the military part of the Jesuit order. What do you think ?
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 29, 2016 6:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So many options Estevan, so many ways. I think it is possible to work an this part of the Jesuits. It is a new wing that can be established but we will see. Future is a special thing, we can´t know it but we can work and hope for it.

And of course we find some good work for your energie. I am very pleased that you will join us.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 29, 2016 7:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus send a letter to invite Estevan to his oathceremony.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: