L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Case between Solcan and Fr.Oreste [Chester Diocese]
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande -> Hall of Hearing
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 06, 2009 12:42 pm    Sujet du message: Case between Solcan and Fr.Oreste [Chester Diocese] Répondre en citant

Citation:
We, Latan, High Inquisitor in ESI, mandated by the English Speaking Pontifical Council, in the grace of the Holy Almighty and the Holy Pope Eugene V
proclaim

To the Universal Faithfuls

According to Canon Law Book IV - Ordinary Justice, Art3 Episcopal Officialities, the case between former-Mayor Solcan of Preston vs Fr.Oreste will be opened in the Cathedral in Southwark, London.

Oreste is summoned to the Chester's diocese Officiality Court,

To answer the charge of Violation of Duty.

The defendant has the right to be represented by an advocate of Aristotelian confession, ecclesiastic or not, as of the phase of the instruction and throughout the procedure thereafter.

The entirety of the file of instruction has been communicated to the defense through his Eminence RumD.

So shall it be, nimbly.
Ad majorem Dei gloriam.

RumD

Localisation: Bishop of Chester Diocese, Prior General of Grimsby Frithelstock Abbey

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 06, 2009 1:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishop RumD enters the Hall and takes a seat. He then shuffles some papers that are in front of him and waits for the respected parties to arrive.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 06, 2009 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The high Inquisitor Latan, Prosecutor for this case, enters the hall with a big file under his arm, he then goes to the prosecution desk on the right of the Chairman Eminence RumD and his assistants.
faheud
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 06, 2009 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: entering Répondre en citant

His Grace Faheud, take his place as Vidam
Masked1
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 06, 2009 11:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With an uncharacteristically solemn expression, Father Masked1 took leave of his retinue and walked to the door of the great hall.
Before entering he paused to bow his head and whisper,
"Hear, Almighty One, the prayer of Your faithful.
I pray all who enter in this place receive Your blessing.
May Divine Action ensure wisdom and sound judgment.
Grant merciful grace that what we seek in faith, we find in substance.
"
With a soft, "Amen.," the old man pushed open the doors and made his way forward.

To those assembled in the gallery as witnesses, Masked1 raised his hand in sign of blessing. He respectfully nodded greetings to His eminence the high inquisitor Latan, the Chairman of the proceedings His excellence RumD and his assistant acting as Vidam His grace Faheud.

He spoke once to give his name for the record before quietly taking his seat,
"In service as second assistant to the Chairman, I present myself to these proceedings Father Masked1, vice primate of England, Bishop of Worcester Diocese."
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 11, 2009 12:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The High Inquisitor shift on his chair... Waits a little bit more.. rattles his throat.

Well Eminence RumD, should we wait the Defense, or should we start?

RumD

Localisation: Bishop of Chester Diocese, Prior General of Grimsby Frithelstock Abbey

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 11, 2009 2:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishop RumD stirs from a light slumber...

"Oh.... Um... I will send a running to see what is keeping the Defense. But go ahead and start the with the acquisition."

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 11, 2009 1:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Eminence.

I'll start then with the Indictment.

For leaving his parish without notice to any superiors or peers in the church's hierarchy and for the abandonment of his parishioners and worse for his answer to the mayor's inquiery: Oreste should answer for violation of his duty as priest of Preston's parish.

I'll remind the Dogma-The Duties of the Parish Priest:

Citation:

• At all times, he shall be responsible for keeping a positive image associated with his position and with the Church.

• He is available for his parishioners, counsel them and fulfils their spiritual needs.

• He stays in touch with the bishop and the clergymen of his diocese to share experience.

• He is responsible to his bishop for his actions and will frequently report the local issues of interest to him.

Oreste has been accused of leaving his parish without notice to his superiors or peers, nore his parishioners for month, breaking point 2, 3 and 4 of our dogma.

Seeing the Town of Preston abandonned by his priest, the mayor Solcan at that time inquired about the situation. Fr Oreste answered with rudeness to this inquiry, breaking point 1 of our dogma.

Here is the letter as evidence.

HI Latan shows a letter signed by Fr Oreste.

[img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/solcan/oreste.jpg
[/img]

Solcan beeing a mayor and baptized of the Aristotelian Faith, deserved to be answered after so long an absence by the Church representative in Preston, the Priest. Fr Oreste was overly rude and gave no explanation. the image of the church was severely damaged by his deed.

The Prosecution would like to call as witness Solcan, former priest in Preston, if it is granted by the court.
RumD

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 11, 2009 1:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes please call Solcan before the this panel to give a first hand account of these action by Oreste.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 11, 2009 2:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I then call Solcan to testify.
faheud
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 11, 2009 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: quietly a courier returns Répondre en citant

a deacon quietly anters and hands Bishop Faheud a scroll. he reads it, frowns and hands it to RumD, who sees that no word has yet come from the Defense..
Solcan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He walked up the aisle and stood before the Cardinals, bishops and other members of the church that had gathered. A slight sweat had broken out on his forehead and there were a few butterflies flying around in his stomach but he managed to say, 'Your excellency's. The details surrounding this inceident are exactly as the Grand Inquisitor Latan has said. I was elected Mayor of Preston in Lancashire earlier this year. One of the things I really wanted to do was to increase the involvement of the townspeople. This would require an active church with a priest. I am not a native of Preston, having been born in Appleby, but moved to Preston in 1456. In my time as a member of the town I cannot recall having an active priest around. Once I was elected Mayor I contacted our Priest who according to my sources was travelling in the south of England. I asked him if and when he would be returning to Preston so that we could once again celebrate mass. I then recieved the reply that has been entered into evidence from him. Father Oreste did return to Preston a few weeks after that and mass resumed although the prolonged absence was very unfortunate. I hope that answer's all your questions but please query me if you need any clarification.'
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
RumD

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Thank you for attend and giving your view of the matter. I have one question and since the defendant does not appear to want to make a appearance I will ask you to see if you know the answer. Do you know if Father Oreste every left word that he was going to be leaving for a extended period of time? And you stated that you could not recall having an active priest around, about how long was that time frame, Months, Weeks, Days, just a round about number would be fine?"

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 14, 2009 2:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He thought about the question for a while not sure how to answer it. Finally he answered, 'If pushed for a time I would have to say at least 6 months. I do however know that as far back as September last year the Father hadn't officiated over any baptisms or births, leaving those to the Deacon of Preston, thedukeofholmby.'
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
RumD

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 14, 2009 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

RumD scribbled a note on a piece of paper after the good sirs reply.. "Thank you for your time in coming to these proceedings and answering these questions. If the other officials do not have any questions then you are free to go."

Bishop RumD looks around, still not seeing the defense or any representative. "If the High Inquisitor Latan does not mind, unless he has more evidence to produce, and since Father Oreste does not feel the need to appear for his own trial, I would like to take a small recess to draw up my verdict."
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande -> Hall of Hearing Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: