L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How to become a translator & registration form
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Villa San Loyats
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 05, 2019 9:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pleased she welcomed a new arrival to the villa.

Welcome to the Villa, I would like you to take your oath here to join our rows.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 06, 2019 8:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Registration Form

Name IG: Adonnis
Name RP: Adonnis Ferreira Queiros de Silva e Sagres

Mother tongue: Portuguese

Other languages (reading? writing?): English

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis

Dernière édition par Adonnis le Mer Mar 06, 2019 9:47 pm; édité 1 fois
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 06, 2019 8:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very pleased with so much resonance of the spanish clergy members she welcomed the Vice-primate.

Welcome to the Villa I am very happy, that the spanish have answered my request that well, I would like you to take your oath here to join our rows.[/i]

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 06, 2019 8:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The honor is entirely mine, Lady Prefect.

However, I'm part of the Portuguese clergy and not the Spanish clergy.

As for the oath, I try to follow the path that you indicated to me (ooc: link) but I get the answer that I don't have access.

Jolieen a écrit:
Very pleased with so much resonance of the spanish clergy members she welcomed the Vice-primate.

Welcome to the Villa I am very happy, that the spanish have answered my request that well, I would like you to take your oath here to join our rows.[/i]

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 06, 2019 8:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am sorry - Sometimes the various languages are swirling around - in the end we all try to speak the very same word of our most high.
she said with a wink indicating the direction with an inviting gesture.

[OOC: I put you in a second group usually it should work now -sometimes the forum acts kind of strange]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 06, 2019 9:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No problem, Monsignor.

I just wanted to correct it, because I thought it would be important for some administrative register of the Villa.

As for the oath, I've already presented it on the spot.

Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 22, 2019 8:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Registration Form

Name IG: Arctaurus
Name RP: Arctaurus

Mother tongue: English

Other languages (reading? writing?): Basic French and Italian

Humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong... [Bishop of Clifton]
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 22, 2019 12:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With a warm smile she entered the reception hall after one of the acolytes approached her and told her of the arrival of Arctaurus. The english language zone would sure make some progress again.

Welcome to the Villa, my Brother, I would like you to take your oath here to join our rows.

Gian_maria

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2019 7:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As promised in other rooms, Father Gian Maria arrived at Villa San Loyats to join the translators team.

Citation:
Registration Form

Name IG: Gian_maria
Name RP: Gian Maria degli Asinari

Mother tongue: Italian

Other languages (reading? writing?): intermediate in English, basic in French

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2019 7:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The smile that had appeared within the rooms of the SO grew bigger.

"Thank you for following me so promptly brother. I invite you to take your oath in accordance with the canon law regarding the CDF to which the Villa belongs here "

Gian_maria

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2019 8:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Maybe I'm too fast and impatient, but I can't see the way to the room you showed me, Mother."
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2019 11:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She nodded and gave a shout at the lazy door keeper. It seems that the heat of the beginning summer already asked the first sacrifices.

(or the fact that I had to leave pretty quickly due to IRL reasons Razz )

Gian_maria

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2019 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Thanks, mother"

(Our RL comes before all other things, of course. Smile)
Wenancjusz

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 08, 2019 12:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Deacon went slowly to the office to apply as a translator

Citation:
Registration Form

Name IG: Wenancjusz
Name RP: Wenancjusz Pal Róża-Góralski

Mother tongue: polish

Other languages (reading? writing?): english
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 08, 2019 7:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She was expecting the young polish deacon. Welcoming him with a warm gesture she said.

Welcome to the Villa, I would like you to take your oath here to join our rows.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Villa San Loyats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 3 sur 5

Sauter vers: