L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellae Sancti Nicomachus
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 11, 2017 12:49 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellae Sancti Nicomachus Répondre en citant

The cell was cleaned of the traces from its last use. A new guest would soon be using the place of peace and quiet to discuss with the head of the Order. The Holy Order was not one of mighty flamboyance. As such, the room was comfortable, but the absence of luxury or of expensive refreshments could not be ignored by any visitor.

The cell bore a name that was dear to the heart of Hull, a name of not only a saint but of his deceased brother. The trail of thought was interrupted when a young novice came to warn of the arrival of his guest.

Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 11, 2017 8:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ranieri entered the cell silently and addressed the Praepositus: "Pax vobiscum, Caput nigrum." He said smiling. "I'm really happy and grateful for being here, Your Eminence."

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 11, 2017 8:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal nodded his head.

"Thank you, my son. My hospitality is open to each and everyone who ask for it. We may dispense of the kissing of the cardinalice ring. Please, take a seat."

He invited the Italian nobleman to join him and take a seat.

"I've had a few refreshments prepared for you, if you wish to drink or eat something. When you are ready, my son, I will hear what you have to confide and answer questions you may wish to ask."

He smiled.
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 13, 2017 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He took a seat where indicated by the cardinal: "Thank you for your warm welcome, Most Eminent Father, I won't abuse your hospitality nor your time.
I understand that, as a Prince of the Church, you have no time to waste".

He bowed his head and sighed: "Almost two years ago I asked to become a deacon to serve the Almighty and spread the word of His Profeths.
And yet in these years I've seen heresy spread throughout my land, the young corrupted by heathens and false prophets.
How can one, even a common deacon like me, defend the faith and fight these horrific heresies?"

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 14, 2017 5:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled gently.

"Unfortunately, that is true, dear son. But we must not stop, we must always fight for the righteous cause! We must never relent, and always shall we use our mouth and the verb of the Almighty as a weapon.
Perseverance is the key, motivation is your fuel from the Lord, and the Faith is your shield. And, if you look, my son, you can find an army of willing souls to side with you and support you. That is something with which I can help you.

The Holy Order believes in obedience to the Faith, vows to seek for knowledge and truth... and work to spread the Faith. That is our promise and I believe that it is what you seek in coming to the Abbatia Trium Fontium ad Aquas Salvias.
The Holy Order also vows to practice charity to our brothers and sisters of the Faith. I would gladly embark onto a Holy Crusade to fulfill the vows that I have sworn long ago, if simply to see the glory of the most High shine a little brighter on this world.
"

He paused, looking at his visitor.

"You speak honorably and in humility. Tell me now, without restraint my son... what do you see in the Holy Order. What do you wish to gain from We...?"
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 17, 2017 6:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He sighed again, this time relieved. "As you said, Eminent father, an army of souls is what I seek in this Holy Order.
Many times my resolve wavered in doubt, too many my faith was shaken, for I was alone in this struggle.

An army of the faithful, a stronghold of the dogma, the pure verbum of the Prophets, that's what I longed for, what I desire now and what I shall need in the path I'll follow for the glory of the Almighty.
A place in the ranks of the followers of Our Lord is what I seek here, the knowledge to reach the one and only thruth and, with God's help, my strenght will never fail me in the mission He entrusted me."

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 18, 2017 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled.

"I like your ideals, my son. I know for a fact that you are a person of resources yourself, and I am certain that you have ambitions.

What your thoughts be on cooperation and working towards spreading the true faith? You speak of it, and I wonder if you have plans and requests for more specific interventions. For we are buy humans, and we rarely see the great ideals of the Almighty. But He graces us with smaller ideals and plans to accomplish during our lifetime.
"
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 19, 2017 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I've always felt He desired me to work to spread the faith, but as you said we often follow smaller plans, that's why i started studying the Scriptures in the first place.
And yet, I will confess, the Lord entrusted me a great burden, one that no man can bear alone."
He paused for a few moments.

"Some time ago I was approached by a foreigner, a frenchmen apparently. He was none of them, he was an envoy of the fallen kingdom of Cyprus.
As you shall know after the death of the last king, distant relative of mine, the island was occupied by heathens who enforced their false gods.
Two years ago the pious people of Cyprus took the arms too free themselves and asked my help, as heir to the joint crowns of Jerusalem, Cyprus and Armenia."
He paused again, looking at his host.

"From Italy I tried to help them as I could, but now another dispatch has arrived from the island.
Their leader, a noble man, is old and will soon join the Almighty. They beg me to come in their help, with as many men as possible, and defeat the infidels.
All this time the herd of the Lord was deprived of its shepherds, all the priests fell under the first year of rule of the pagans.
I shall seek help for an expedition, to free the lands of the faithful, not only Cyprus but Jerusalem as well.
But the people will need a guide in their return to the Church and that's something I can't do as a lay man."
Once again he looked at the Cardinal, waiting for his reaction.

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 23, 2017 6:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal listened closely. He nodded his head a few times, intently analyzing what his guest was telling him.

"I had heard of such plans in the past, yes... I remember. I remember expeditions leaving for farther lands, Tamerlan even! But success was short lived. And never has the Kingdom of God been retaken since the times of old, since the last Crusade almost two centuries ago.

I had not thought that there were still claimants, as many lines have become extinct over the years. In fact, I thought that your family had renounced such claims, my son. I now see that the report was false. We may still have warriors of the Almighty in our mist!
"

He paused for an instant.

"This is very interesting news. I will send for my First Dean, I would like him to hold a council with us. That is, unless you despite Germans?"

He smiled from the corner of his mouth.
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 24, 2017 11:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Indeed, Eminent Father, I heard too." He said with a hint of disgust.
Adventurers, mercenaries, usurpers. Many tried but all failed, for they lacked the support of the people and the guidance of the Lord.

During the years almost all the heirs renounced their claims, voluntarily or not; the line of succession was left short and when my late cousin, king John, died he had no springs.
I found myself in a unique position as a descendant of multiple lines and ruling dynasties, but I never actually pushed my claims. Not until now at least.

That's why the Haute Cour asked me to take the crown, with the strongest right on the throne they hope to avoid divisions and find unity instead."

He paused for a few moments and smiled: I'll be more than glad to meet him, even Germans are children of the Almighty after all."

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 06, 2017 5:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled

"Very well, I will send for him."

The Cardinal signaled a young novice and sent him to fetch the Dean.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 07, 2017 3:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The acolyte ask him to come to the "Black Pope" it seems very interesting to met the new novice and of course he comes to his cell.

Today it was very ugly - so many things to do and no time to relax. This could be work and a little bit of relaxing too. Maybe!

In a black robe with the signs of the first dean - a small type of brooch - and the ring of an archbishop he enters the cell to visit the novice and of course - the master. Kali was smiling - he knows Hull and he loves his way of viewing. So many respect and self-conception between these clerics - it was very charming.

Dominus vobiscum my brothers in faith. I am Kalixtus the First Dean of this order. He introduce himself to the novice - Hull already knows Kali, of course.

It is a nice moment for a visit. Today we can see the flight of swallows. It seems there will be a new tourist attraction in Rome certainly after our lovely "Black Pope" himself.

Kali was laughing charmingly.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 07, 2017 4:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled and laughed at the Dean's words.

"Hello, my brother. This Italian faithful is a good man and has interesting projects. I believe that the novice I sent to fetch you has summarized the conversation I've had with him.

Would you care to ask a few questions for him and his interesting inheritance? I believe that spreading of the faith could come from cooperation with our visitor.
"
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 08, 2017 1:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Lord be with you, father. It's a pleasure to meet you. He briefly introduced himself to the archbishop.

As always our eternal city is full of wonders, some even simpler but more beautiful than others. He smiled waiting for his host.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 09, 2017 2:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus focused the man with his own articblue eyes and he tries to look deep into his soul. What kind of man could he be or would he be. What is his past - what his future.

Kalixtus was not a man who followed blind words he followed the truth and the truth is a tricky gangster - he will hide up behind the eyes or behind the skin. The archbishop knows that - he will always find the truth.

I have seen, fought and survived the darkness so many times in my hole life, Cesarino. Even if the young italian didn't say his name he knows him cause the novice told it before - such a brave novice.

I can see your fire in your soul - your volition and your devotion to follow and to fight - even to stand up and defend our church and our religion against the dark creature behind the foggy walls, behind the dark side of the forest and the shadows around us. They will always be on our side to influence our actions.

So many brave people are now slaves of this creature. We must guide them into the path of virtue and back to the light of truth.

Are you strong enough to fight and be a beacon of our LORD. They will fight till the end and with all weapons, all darkness, all malice and there will be days you loose and days of tears and frustrations - it is not a fight of honore nor glory. It is a fight for what we stand for - the truth.

You are maybe a beacon but you must learn to burn in the rain and rain in an ocean of flames.

But of course you are not alone - this order fights in each diocese against this evil of heresy and more.

We are guardians. If you searching for those - you are welcome but you should know, this fight is not for us it is for the faithful and we can loose this war.

Kali was a funny and happy guy even in the darkness, but sometimes you can see in his face the strong power of conviction and fortitude and that was a serious countenance.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: