L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellule Saint Sylphaël l'Archange
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 23, 2017 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellule Saint Sylphaël l'Archange Répondre en citant

Une cellule avait été aménagée. Celle-ci était meublé d'une petite table, sur laquelle était posée un Livre des Vertus et une collation préparée en l'honneur des invités qui allaient bientôt prendre place dans la salle. Non-loin de la table, un prie-Dieu trônait en face d'un crucifix et plus proche de la fenêtre, le petit lit installé montrait à quel point la simplicité demeurait importante au sein de l'Ordre.

Le Recteur avait choisit cette cellule selon les paroles édictées par son invitées.

Dernière édition par hull le Lun Juil 24, 2017 12:29 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 12:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella avait suivi le cardinal tout en observant les lieux. La cour intérieure de l'abbaye avait un joli jardin et la cellule ouvrait sur le corridor intérieur qui en faisait le tour. L'architecture était assez classique mais plaisante. Estrella aimait cette ambiance calme et sereine qui baignait les monastères et les abbayes : des lieux calmes, comme hors du temps qui vivaient à leur rythme. Quand le cardinal lui ouvrit la porte de sa cellule, Estrella vint poser sur le lit le sac qu'elle portait avec elle puis se tourna vers Hull.

- J'aime beaucoup cet endroit, il respire la sérénité.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 1:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A new novice arrived the order and it was a woman - that was not such common in the past. So he decide to welcome the new novice personaly and look after her ideas, mind - her soul and more. It was part of his job to check all members. He is the confesssor and first Dean his judgement based in political heft.

So after all, he enters the cell and greets Hull with a smile and focused with his articblue eyes the woman.

Dominus vobiscumm, my daughter. Welcome to Jesuits. I am Kalixtus, the First Dean of this Order. Always a pleasure to meet new interested parties.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 8:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella saw a Jesuit entering the cell. She remembered having crossed him in the office of chapels when she had made record her chaplain's change for the lands of Westphalia. Bowing, she greeted this one with respect as her had learnt it since her childhood, when he had finished his brace in Hull.

- Dominus Vobiscum, my Father. Thanks for your reception. I have already had the honour to meet you in the office of Chapels, some time ago of it. I am effectively interested to discover the Sacred Order. His Eminence spoke to me about it, as well as my brother. Of all orders that I could studied, This one is the closest to my values ​​while not indulging in the social lounges.

---------------------------------

Estrella vit un jésuite entrer dans la cellule. Elle se rappela l'avoir croisé à l'office des chapelles lorsqu'elle avait fait enregistrer son changement de chapelain pour les terres de Westphalie. S'inclinant, elle salua avec respect ce dernier comme elle l'avait appris depuis son enfance, quand il eut fini son accolade à Hull.

- Dominus Vobiscum, mon Père. Merci de votre accueil. J'ai déjà eu l'honneur de vous rencontrer à l'office des Chapelles, il y a quelques temps de cela. Je suis en effet intéressée à découvrir le Sacré Ordre. Son Eminence m'en a parlé, ainsi que mon frère. De tous les ordres que j'ai pu étudié, celui-ci est le plus proche de mes valeurs tout en ne se complaisant pas dans les salons mondains.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 8:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled at the remark of Estrella. But, before he could answer, his loyal second in command entered the room.

"Estrella, meet the German Shadow. He is our second in title, in nickname and in spirit. I would not recommend ever trying to pull a fast one on him Wink

But do tell us, in what language would you like to speak? French or English?
"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella smiled to the two of them.

I can speak indifferently in the two languages. My parents teached me french, spanish and english to be able to participate in different international courts of Europe. I don't know if his Eminence Kalixtus speaks french, so maybe, english is the easiest for all of us ?
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 24, 2017 9:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Rector nodded his head.

"Very well, let us proceed in English.

As we begin, know that this meeting is informal and is not an engagement unless you specificaly say so during our discussion. We follow a curving path, so this meeting will follow our wims, as wel las yours.

I will start by asking you if yo uhave any question, my dear Daughter.
"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 25, 2017 12:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- In fact, if the discussion permit to me to be reassured on the values defended by the Sacred Order and the help that I could give to it, I could be interested by offer my time and work to it.

I'm a princess of blood, a rich imperial noble by inheritance, and a respected ambassador and rector of an academy of arts in Castile. But, I'm also a devoted clerical girl and work for Rome, with all the support that I can offer. God gives me the chance of a good birth and it's for me the sign to use my status and my possibilities to help people at all level and to remember always the great chance I had for this birth. I clearly prefer to spend my time helping than perorate in the noble courts. I would know if I could find in this order the possibility to serve the Almighty in the great respect of the Dogma and propagate His Words.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 26, 2017 1:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled.

"Then, let us revise together what the member of this Holy Order vow to do if they become full members. Minor lay members can pronounce lesser vows or the full ones if they so desire.

Firstly, we vow obedience to the Pope and to the hierarchy of the Order. As Jesuits, we are at the disposal of the Pope and our General, ready to travel where they need us, to perform the acts the Church needs to grow and become stronger. The obedience are the roots of the tree: if our devotion isn't strong, the winds will bring down the trunk and the branches. As such, we decide to serve His Holiness with fervor, and our own hierarchy, elected between us, as equals. The loyalty to our brothers and sisters, will reflect the obedience to our bonds of friendship, siblings of a same Father, Eternal and Perfect.

Secondly, we vow to seek knowledge and truth. We follow the path of the light, the steps of the martyrs, and we look for the knowledge of our saints, for the eternal wisdom of God. We are scholars, we actively work to discover the secrets of the faith, to reveal the perfection of God's creation, the human sciences and arts, as they are the image and reflect of the Almighty. Theology will be for us a way to understand what the Prophets would do in each situation, and a base to help the faithfuls and give them moral advise. Also, we will fight to purge the earth of superstition and obscurantism: may the Revelation enlighten the known world!

Thirdly, we vow to spread the Faith, working for the souls' salvation. We work hard to convert the heretics with the power of the Word, to bring the unfaithful to the right path, and to keep the faithfuls loyal to the Roman Church. We don't fear the darkness, and we don't hesitate to travel to distant lands, just to spread the Faith of our Prophets. We work for the Aristotelian hegemony, to build a better world based on the teachings of Christos. As such, we will eradicate the heresy with the exemplary, the activity and the renewal of the Church. We will have the humility to change what's wrong, the firmness to correct our brothers who live in sin, and the conviction to assure that the cults that sack the churches and terrifies the faithfuls aren't more than bandits condemn to the Eternal Fire in the Moon's Hell.

Fourthly, we vow to practice humility by poverty and charity to our brothers. Many of us are noble, people of great power, born with the attributes of authority over the man: but we don't fall in the pompous excesses, in the sins of vanity, in the trivial pride and arrogance. We will do our duty with justice, we will accept to serve the Church, but not for greedy purposes, for the accumulation and hoarding of titles and honors. We will just serve the Church, as their humblest servants, dressing our habits, encouraging equality between our ranks. We will have no-honors for ourselves, but for our Order. The treasures of our Order won't be for any of us, but for the Glory of the Highest. We will share our bread with the most humble children of God, we will take care of the poor and the widows, and we won't let any of our brothers to suffer if we can do something for them.

And, finally, we also possess two secret vows. Those are never pronounced verbally in public; they are only said among ourselves. We can discuss those if you ever wish to join the Holy Order of Christos' Star, as they are pronounced internally. They are obligatory if you ever wish to enter the inner circles, but they are optional for all members. Secreto y Mérito.
"

Hull smiled, yet again.

"What would you next like to discuss, my Daughter?"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 26, 2017 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah Kali remembers. Hmm the German Shadow - thats fine. So he thought about the two different point of views - in Germany he is called "the light" and here in Rome the "German Shadow" maybe the truth is between those nicknames. A man between light and shadow. So they will speak in english.

I can remember your face, my daughter. Thats a big problem - I only can remember faces and situations but I can't say who is the name of someone only if I see them in a daily routine like the "Black Pope"

Kali pointed Hull and smiled. He listen to both of them like he always listen - maybe thats why all think he is a shadow - always informed.

What a good summary - actually I can't add anything - thats very rarely.

Maybe I can underline the point, that we feel us as a family. We are all individuals with different past, residences, languages and place of activity. But we have a same feeling about our common journey here in the Church but not only for the Church - we are guardians for the faithful - to protect them against the darkness of the creature who lives in the eclipse of our manhood.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 27, 2017 9:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella was touched by the words of the two prelates. The values ​​they presented were such that she was happy to have visited the abbey.

- All these values ​​... I can only understand them for the blow. They really correspond to my vision of our place in this world and what we must undertake to follow the right path and help others to also walk the road of virtues. Art, the use of the Word to convert people, humility, family ... I am more and more tempted by the Sacred Order, I admit. But in this case, if I wanted to join the Jesuits, how could I help you?
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 27, 2017 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Rector smilled from the corner of his mouth.

"You can Serve God. Devote thyself to the vows of the Holy Order, and devote thyself to your other worldly tasks and functions."
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 27, 2017 9:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- To serve God is an essential thing for me. He offered me a life full of privileges and happiness, and I would be very ungrateful not to do everything to make His Word heard in return.

Estrella stood still for a moment, her eyes wandering through the cell, so calm and restful, thinking that she would surely enjoy coming here regularly to meditate and help the others.

- I think I should like to serve Him through your order, Eminences.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 27, 2017 9:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Praepositus Generalis of the Holy Order smiled and look to his First Dean, letting him comment first.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 31, 2017 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He was in a deep thought but he was still there and follows the conversation. After all the question was not if she wants to be part of the Jesuits. The question was if she can survive the journey. If you start these challenge there will be no return.

Is she strong enough?

Kali could feel the energy between Estrealla and Hull.

You must help her and guide her and than she can be part of our order. If you will be her mentor I can see her as a sister between us.

Than Kali looks to Estrella:

I see a lot of paths you can decide we are only one of those. If you choose the Order - we will help you but be aware of the depth. This is not a simple decision.
But you would be great here between us and I can see a great future for you as a sister of Jesuits. You must hear inside you. It doesn't matter what your heart say nor your mind. What you try to listen is what your soul say to you.

Can this be a home for your spirit.

Kali smiles gentle and looks between Hull and Estrella again.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: