L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Election proposal
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 06, 2018 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Election proposal Répondre en citant

Dear brothers and sisters,

As promised, I now ask that the Holy Order decides for a new leader. I will only remain in function, for another 6 months, if no person decides to present themselves.

The next months will be punctuated by consolidation and expansion of the high council, as proposed by many eminent members of the Holy Order. Nevertheless, I had promised elections and so I now propose it, if any of you wish it.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 12, 2018 4:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think we can vote and i will run as a candidate for the leadership of this order. We must reform and implement a few new functions within the order to stand stronger und be prepared against any assault. Today the most clerics and faithfuls know us as a order of voters - I think we are more than only voters for the right thing we can be guardians and teachers of our religion, our mission and the faith.

We can build this order to a head of our church and make the Church stronger and more efficient.

Therefore we need the help of all and we should ask all to create a base, a body and of course a head of the jesuits.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 12, 2018 5:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- I am really young in the order, but I really trust in our values and I would be happy to help to enhance it no matter who would be elected. I know that I am just an oblate, but be sure I would be dedicated to the order whatever the task you would be decided to affect me. Your Eminences, you have my support and trust.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 12, 2018 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Very well, we have a candidate, in our Brother Kalixtus. I shall give us a week of moderation, reflection, and for others to voice an opinion.

Brother Kalixtus, you wish to run as Rector and relinquish your function as First Dean of the Holy Order... do you confirm?
"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is correct brother - i will not collect responsibility. But i will always be a confessor for all of you if you need a confession or just an advice you all have to ask.

If i will be rector we will advertise the First Dean and vote for this charge if we have candidates - and i think we will have some.

Kali smiled gentle.

But it could be possible that the tasks of the First Dean will change after our reform. Maybe he will be more influential within the base of our order.

We have to write clearer and apparent what is the work and function of all members, charges and functions within the order that would be fine if we can implement this with new functions we can implement.

Brother Hull is working on a couple of things we have to discuss and that would be joyful if we can work united.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal nodded his head and wrote the name of Kalixtus on the wall, with a chalk. Crude, but effective.

"We have a candidate. Seven days for more to speak up."

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 17, 2018 4:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás smiled...the Order needed a leader, to stop the deorganization and continue building the future of the Aristotelic faith in these turbulent times.

-I would like to express my full support to Brother Kalixtus, hoping we can go ahead with our reforms, and work together with all our members ad maiorem Dei Gloriam.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 17, 2018 6:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled and then said:

"Aye aye!"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 21, 2018 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

S.O.E.C
    Ordo Generica

ÆDICTVM NOMINATIONIS PRÆPOSITUS GENERALIS

We, who have rebuilt the ancient order, renaming it as the Order of Christo's Start, also known as jesuits, we, followers of the Prophet's path, guardians of their legagy, under the guidance of the Almigthy, and invoking His guide and mercy:

1.- We decide to appoint H.E Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Cardinal-Archbishop of Mainz, as Praepositus Generalis of the Order, according our Ius Ordinis, that dictates:

Art. 2.- The Præpositus Generalis, also known as General Father or General Abbot, will be the Rector of the Order. He has Bishop’s rank, and he is guide, administrator and leader of the Order. He coordinates the Provincials under his leadership, he is the head of the General Chapter, he approves Edicts and Precepts, and he represents the martyrs and apostles legacy in the Order.

2.- The decision has been taken by unanimity acclamations, he is thus for six months.

3.- We bless this choice, and we await the following ceremony, according the rites.

May Aristote's Revelation enlight us, and Christos sow God's flame in our hearths!

Abbatia delle Tre Fontane, XXI Ianuarius, Anno Domini MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/i6xaw1.jpg[/img]
[b]S.O.E.C[/b]
Ordo Generica

[b][size=14]ÆDICTVM NOMINATIONIS PRÆPOSITUS GENERALIS[/size][/b]

[i]We, who have rebuilt the ancient order, renaming it as the Order of Christo's Start, also known as jesuits, we, followers of the Prophet's path, guardians of their legagy, under the guidance of the Almigthy, and invoking His guide and mercy:[/i]

[list][b]1.-[/b] We decide to appoint H.E [b]Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle[/b], Cardinal-Archbishop of Mainz, as [b]Praepositus Generalis[/b] of the Order, according our Ius Ordinis, that dictates:

[list][b]Art. 2.-[/b] The Præpositus Generalis, also known as General Father or General Abbot, will be the Rector of the Order. He has Bishop’s rank, and he is guide, administrator and leader of the Order. He coordinates the Provincials under his leadership, he is the head of the General Chapter, he approves Edicts and Precepts, and he represents the martyrs and apostles legacy in the Order. [/list]
[b]2.-[/b] The decision has been taken by unanimity acclamations, he is thus for six months.

[b]3.-[/b] We bless this choice, and we await the following ceremony, according the rites.[/list]
[i]May Aristote's Revelation enlight us, and Christos sow God's flame in our hearths![/i]

Abbatia delle Tre Fontane, XXI Ianuarius, Anno Domini MCDLXVI.
[img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/jinate.jpg[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 21, 2018 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Félicitations, mon frère!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Portalis

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations, master!

Premier cardinal francophone de la Sainte Inquisition et emmerdeur de première classe
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull sourit.

"Congradulations to our brother, who now holds the office."
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 6:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus closed his eyes for just a minute. After all he knows what is coming. There is a lot of work to do but today he is not alone. That makes it easier to follow the call of his brothers and sisters and more it is the path God himself has offered him.

He stands up and open his eyes to see into the faces of his brothers and sisters and his artic blue ones catch all the members and preserve the moment.

Let us thank the Lord for his mercy and let us show our tribute in the prayer we all pray each day around the world:

Credo in Deum,
      Altissimum Omnipotentem,
      Creatorem caeli et terrae,
      Inferos et paradisi,
      Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
      Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
      Missum ut sapientiam et universi
      Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
      Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
      Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
      Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
      Propter salutem
      Nostram martyr perivit
      Consecutus est Solem
      Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
      Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
      Sanctorum communionem,
      Peccatorum remissionem,
      Carnis resurrectionem
      Vitam aeternam.

Amen

As he ends there where just a few words he nearly whispers humbleness but all can hear it - Merci, mon amis - Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

This was the parole there are nothing more stronger than friendship and faith in the virtues of God and his plan - HE is the ruler - HE is the guide and we are followers.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 7:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et le Breton de dire dans sa langue maternelle.

Gourc'hemennou aoutrou Kalixtus !

*Congratulations Sir Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Congratulations, brother. I'm sure you will have the motivation and the Faith for the best of our order.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: