L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Templar Order of Saint Patrick
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 07, 2018 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Templar Order of Saint Patrick Répondre en citant

Templar Order of Saint Patrick

Inglish:

Citation:
Saint Patrick (in Latin: Patricius) (400-461) was an Aristotelian missionary and is known as the patron saint of Ireland. He was a preacher and religious of Britannia, traditionally considered the introducer of the Aristotelian religion in Ireland.
Patricio was son of Calpurnius, an Aristotelian deacon and his grandfather, Potitus, was also religious and is presented as a priest.
When Patricio was still a teenager, at the approximate age of 16; He was taken prisoner during a Scots pirate raid, which also meant the destruction of the family home, being taken to Ireland and enslaved.

Saint Bishop Patricio, faithful pastor of the royal flock of Christ.
You filled Ireland with the glow of the Gospel:
the powerful force of the Trinity.
Now that you are standing before the Savior,
pray that He may preserve us in faith and love

Saint Patrick One day, as he was reading some sermon from his father’s book when a shamrock fell from his cloak and landed on the page. It neatly landed in the middle of 3 words, such that each of its leaves ended at a word. One leaf pointed to the word God, another leaf pointed towards the word Aristotle and the third pointed toward the word Christos. . After that, the three-leaf clover representing the three people of the Trinity, became a symbol of the Church of Ireland.

Citation:
Saint Patrick wrote a thank you letter that read as follows:

Without ceasing I give thanks to the Most High, who kept me faithful the day of the test. Thanks to Him, I can today confidently offer Christ, who freed me from all my tribulations, the sacrifice of my own soul as a living victim, and I can say: Who am I, and what is the excellence of my vocation, Lord, that you have clothed me with so much divine grace? You have allowed me to exult with joy among the Gentiles and proclaim your name everywhere, the same in prosperity as in adversity. You have made me understand that whatever happens to me, the same good as bad, I must receive it with the same disposition, giving thanks to God who gave me this unshakable faith and who constantly listens to me. You have granted this ignorant the power to perform in these times this work so pious and wonderful, imitating those of whom the Lord predicted that they would announce his Writings, so that it reaches the ears of all peoples. Where did this great and healthy gift come from: knowing and loving the Creator Father, losing my country and my parents and reaching these people of Ireland, to preach the Writings, suffer outrages from the unbelievers, be despised as a foreigner, suffer innumerable persecutions until being imprisoned and deprived of my condition as a free man, for the good of others?
The Holy Father, judges me worthy of it, I am willing to give my life gladly and without hesitation for his name, spending it to death. Much is what I owe to Him, who granted me such great grace that many peoples were reborn to Him for me. And then it gave them growth and perfection. And also because I could order in all those places the ministers for the service of the newly converted people; The people that the High Father had called from the ends of the earth, as promised by the prophets: To you will come the pagans from the ends of the earth, saying: "How deceitful is the legacy of our fathers, what emptiness without profit » And also: I make you light of the nations, so that my salvation reaches to the ends of the earth.

Spanish:

Citation:
San Patricio (en latín: Patricius) (400-461) fue un misionero aristotélico y es conocido como el santo patrón de Irlanda. Fue un predicador y religioso de Britania, tradicionalmente considerado el introductor de la religión aristotélica en Irlanda.
Patricio era hijo de Calpurnius, un diácono aristotélico y su abuelo, Potitus, también era religioso y es presentado como presbítero.
Cuando Patricio era todavía un adolescente, a la edad aproximada de 16 años; fue hecho prisionero durante una incursión de piratas escotos, que también significó la destrucción de la casa de la familia, siendo llevado a Irlanda y esclavizado.

Santo Obispo Patricio, fiel pastor de la grey real de Cristo.
Llenaste a Irlanda con el resplandor del Evangelio:
la fuerza poderosa de la Trinidad.
Ahora que estás parado frente al Salvador,
oremos para que Él nos pueda preservar en la fe y el amor

San Patricio, un dia, mientras estaba leyendo un sermón del libro de su padre cuando cayó de un trébol de su manto y aterrizado en la página. Cuidadosamente aterrizó en medio de 3 palabras, tal que cada una de sus hojas terminó en una palabra. Una hoja a la palabra de Dios, otra hoja acentuado hacia la palabra de Aristóteles y el tercero señalaban hacia la palabra Christos. Luego de ello, el trébol de tres hojas que representa a las tres personas de la Trinidad, pasó a ser un símbolo de la iglesia de Irlanda.

Citation:
San Patricio escribió una carta de agradecimiento que decía lo siguiente:

Sin cesar doy gracias al Altísimo, que me mantuvo fiel el día de la prueba. Gracias a Él puedo hoy ofrecer con toda confianza a Christo, quien me liberó de todas mis tribulaciones, el sacrificio de mi propia alma como víctima viva, y puedo decir: ¿Quién soy yo, y cuál es la excelencia de mi vocación, Señor, que me has revestido de tanta gracia divina? Tú me has concedido exultar de gozo entre los gentiles y proclamar por todas partes tu nombre, lo mismo en la prosperidad que en la adversidad. Tú me has hecho comprender que cuanto me sucede, lo mismo bueno que malo, he de recibirlo con idéntica disposición, dando gracias a Dios que me otorgó esta fe inconmovible y que constantemente me escucha. Tú has concedido a este ignorante el poder realizar en estos tiempos esta obra tan piadosa y maravillosa, imitando a aquellos de los que el Señor predijo que anunciarían sus Escritos, para que llegue a oídos de todos los pueblos. ¿De dónde me vino después este don tan grande y tan saludable: conocer y amar al Padre Creador, perder a mi patria y a mis padres y llegar a esta gente de Irlanda, para predicarles los Escritos, sufrir ultrajes de parte de los incrédulos, ser despreciado como extranjero, sufrir innumerables persecuciones hasta ser encarcelado y verme privado de mi condición de hombre libre, ¿por el bien de los demás?
El Santo Padre, me juzga digno de ello, estoy dispuesto a dar mi vida gustoso y sin vacilar por su nombre, gastándola hasta la muerte. Mucho es lo que debo a EL, que me concedió gracia tan grande de que muchos pueblos renacieron a EL por mí. Y después les dio crecimiento y perfección. Y también porque pude ordenar en todos aquellos lugares a los ministros para el servicio del pueblo recién convertido; pueblo que el Alto Padre había llamado desde los confines de la tierra, como lo había prometido por los profetas: A ti vendrán los paganos, de los extremos del orbe, diciendo: «Qué engañoso es el legado de nuestros padres, qué vaciedad sin provecho». Y también: Te hago luz de las naciones, para que mi salvación alcance hasta el confín de la tierra.

Dernière édition par Monderakalbarrasin le Jeu Mai 17, 2018 12:54 pm; édité 3 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 07, 2018 12:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Monderak de Albarrasín
Aristotelian theological deacon of the Holy See
Master Order Templar San Bernardo of the Kingdom of Aragon
National Secretary Hispanic Registry
Member of the Saint Thomas Congregation
Cadet of the Military Academy of the Pontificate

Citation:
We, Moderak de Albarrasín, as a member of the San Bernardo Temple Order, and in honor of the future creation of the Order of Saint Patrick, and thanking the clergy of the Church of England for trusting in our Faith, and as return gratitude, it is for me to summon whoever wishes to be part of this project in the lands of Ireland, and to be a work of faith conjugate is that it is an honor for me and my brothers, ask the clergy of the Church and if it is his desire, to propose a religious as the Prior representative of the Order, as a religious head and a chaplain to accompany the doctrines in the lands of Ireland, that is our desire for peace, harmony, and Aristotelian love, and with the desire that we accompany in these positions which will be an honor to accompany.

Signed, stamped and registered in the castle of the temple of Rome, on the day six of the fourth month of the year MCDLXVI, of Our Lord

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2018 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please read Dogma : Saint Patrick

References to the Trinity are different.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2018 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you. SE; corrected

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 09, 2018 12:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 24, 2018 10:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cesarino a écrit:
After some time the page came back with a parchment, the cardinal checked it and then gave it to his guest.

Here, Monsignor, I hope you like it.

Después de un tiempo, el ayuda de cámara regresó con un pergamino, el cardenal lo comprobó y luego se lo dio a su huésped.

Aquí, Monseñor, espero que te guste.

Citation:

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 15, 2018 6:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Recibiremos visitas, esperemos todo este listo.

We will receive visitors, let's hope everything is ready

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 15, 2018 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Habia llegado al lugar indicado, luego de un largo viaje desde tierras hispanas, el sargento al fin encontró aquella catedral

He had arrived at the right place, after a long trip from Hispanic lands, the sergeant finally found that cathedral

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 17, 2018 8:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Curious the young man from Scotland enters these chambers. He has a question to ask, which is why he is here.

Hello everybody, may as ask? Where in Ireland do you live?

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
gastaldia

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 17, 2018 12:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The seneschal makes his entrance, a new temple for the Aristotelian faith was under way and with great joy he presents himself to give his support to this new project in the lands of Ireland

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 17, 2018 2:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The master received those who came to the place, to the nervousness, saw approaching a young religious and accent knew that belonged to the officers of the Church of England, even more, Scots land, and it was an honor receive it and I pay attention to your question

Cinead a écrit:

Hello everybody, may as ask? Where in Ireland do you live?

Welcome brother, Cinead, I am Monderak de Albarrasin, Grand Master of the Templar Order of San Bernardo of Hispanic lands, and forerunner of this new project of the Order of Saint Patrick in the lands of Ireland, although I belong to the Hispanic lands of the Kingdom of Aragon, We want to expand the Aristotelian faith in the land of Ireland, as headquarters rather in Lios Mor, since several Hispanics have moved into that small city, we wanted to take advantage of doctrine in those lands, and for now we are knowing and seeing the different situations while we achieve that some local religious accompany us and help us, and your name recently Cardinal Vanyar himself has told us about you to give him points of trust. Nice to meet you in person

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 21, 2018 5:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hull a écrit:
Dear Grand Master,

As leader of the Orden Templaria de San Bernardo del Reino de Aragòn, you are invited to come to the ceremony that will held by the Congregation of the Holy Armies, on Saturday the 26th of May, of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVI, in the Roman Basilica di Santa Rafaëla Arcangelo.

You can also bring as many guests as you wish. You, along with other military-religious grand masters, will pronounce a canonical oath. It will be a grand ceremony, and it is a great honor.

This is the formal and public document, that you can publish in Aragon and wherever you wish :

Citation:

Congregatio Sanctorum Exercituum
    Ceremony of Oaths for the Holy Armies

We, His Eminence Rodrigo Manzanarez,
    We, His Eminence Hull de Northshire,

In our qualities of Cardinal-Constables of Rome and of Chancellors of the Congregatio Sanctorum Exercituum,

Herby declare and announce that a formal Ceremony of Oaths will be held by the Congregatio Sanctorum Exercituum, said the Congregation of the Holy Armies, on Saturday the 26th of May, of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVI, in the Roman Basilica di Santa Rafaëla Arcangelo.

All members of the Aristotelian Church are invited to witness the various Grand Masters and Knights of Isenduil pronounce a renewed oath, befitting the Canon Laws, as leader of the Military-Religious Orders, of Allied Aristotelian Orders of Chivalry or members of the military Office.

Thus, a formal and private publication and convocation are given and notified, and the following Orders are expected :

Military-Religious Orders
        • French Teutonic Order
        • German Teutonic Order
        • Dutch Teutonic Order
        • Orden Templaria de San Bernardo del Reino de Aragòn
        • Ordre de Santiago
        • Ordre des Chevaliers Francs
        • Ordre du Temple de Salomon

Allied Aristotelian Orders of Chivalry
        • Ordre de Chevalerie Lausannois
        • Ordine della Corona di Ferro

All Grand Masters will pronounce the same oath, depending on the Canonical classification of their respective Order. All full members of the aforementioned Orders will also be free to come pronounce the oath if they so wish, in support of their Grand Masters and of their duties as members of the Holy Armies.

Furthermore, all the Knights of the Order of the Star of Aristotle, said the military Office of Isenduil, are convoked to pronounce an Oath for the continued honor of serving in the prestigious Office of Isenduil. Are considered Knights of Isenduil :

• Acar de Ventoux [ Acar ]
      • Akkar de Angelys [ Akkar ]
      • Chevreux d'Entrelacs [ Chevreux ]
      • Haeven von Valendras [ Haeven ]
      • Hobb Siegried von Korwald [ Hobb ]
      • Melian de Ventoux [ Melian ]
      • MrGroar Von Valendras [ MrGroar ]
      • Tibère de Plantagenêt [ Rehael ]

Lastly, as said before, we formally invite and welcome any and all faithfuls and believers, as well as all priests, deacons, lays and observer. All manners of nobles and farmers are welcomed, as are military representatives of non-Roman armies.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, the 17th day of the month of May of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVI, under the pontificate of HH Innocent VIII.

H.E. Rodriguo Manzanarez,

H.E. Hull de Northshire,

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2018 1:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening dear brothers, I stand before you, I am Diego Beltrán, Archbishop of Valencia and chaplain of the San Bernardo Chapel, it is a pleasure for me to share this Aristotelian Faith with the brothers of the Church of England / Ireland / Scotland.

At disposal and that the Most High bless you

Cardenal-Diacono +Primado Hispano +Arzobispo Metropolitano Osma+ Señor de Ascrea
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 15, 2018 4:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To your Eminences of the Church kingdom of England, Scotland and Ireland, a PR will soon be held, with the idea of ​​making an expeditionary adventure to the Holy Land, rather to lands of Nazareth in search of mysterious or religious objects, and It is our great blessing to invite those who wish to participate in this RP adventure.

Blessings to all.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 25, 2018 1:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Motivado, iniciando un RP, sobre viaje hacia las tierras santas de Nazareth, cambios de aire y las energías de bien y armonía, espero nos de un cambio para bien.

Motivé, en commençant un PR, sur un voyage vers les terres saintes de Nazareth, les changements d'air et les énergies de bien et d'harmonie, j'espère un changement pour le mieux.

Motivated, starting a PR, on a journey to the holy lands of Nazareth, changes of air and the energies of good and harmony, I hope for a change for the better.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 1 sur 13

Sauter vers: