L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 4:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Archbishop, after the arrival of the godfather, addressed the gathered guests and the baptized;

Dear brothers and sisters, gathered in this beautiful building of this magnificent basilica, we are attending a new association of members of Aristotle's friendship. This is a great day, except for us gathered here before the Most High as well as for our entire Holy Church because the new sheep has entered the flock of God. On this occasion, I would like to read to you a passage about baptism, about how the founder of this Holy Church , Christos, did it.

Open the book on the previously bookmarked page

“Učitelju,” reče glasom kao da preklinje, na veliko iznenađenje svoga nadređenog, “Želim vas slijediti i pripadati ovoj zajednici vjernika. Što moram učiniti? Znam da sam grešnik i da sam služio lošem gospodaru, ali uputite mi riječi koje će mi pomoći. Recite mi kako se mogu pokajati?”

Tada ga Krist podigne i pred izgubljenim pogledima Rimljana, izgovori ove riječi: “Griješili ste, to ste rekli, i stime učiniste prvi korak koji svaki vjernik mora napraviti; biti ponizan i priznati svoje greške. Ako je vaše pokajanje iskreno, Bog vam oprašta.”

Krist se okrene prema svojim apostolima i nastavi: “A vi, znajte da će grijesi koje vaše stado prizna, a vaše uši čuju, biti oprošteni, ako se iskreno pokaju.”

Krist u tom trenu priđe fontani, i kaže Centurionu: “U ime Svemogućeg Boga, oprati ću vas od grijeha, u svetoj vodi, izvoru života.”

I Krist umoči ruke pod mlaz vode koji je istjecao iz fontane. Polivši tijelo Centuriona tom vodom, šapne: “Gospode, očistite ovog čovjeka od njegovih grijeha, i tako mu dajte novo rođenje među vjernicima! Tražim to u ime Svevišnjega. Amen.”

Tada Krist pozove nas k sebi, i mi, njegovi apostoli, jedan po jedan, bješemo oprani u vodi od strane Krista, dajući nam novo rođenje. Rekao nam je: “Moji apostoli, muškarci i žene, u ime milostivog Boga, očišćeni ste ovom vodom od vaših grijeha. Pokažite da ste zavrijedili čast koju Vam je dao, jer sakrament krštenja, oduzima se onima koji povrijede njegovu bit.

Bješe to jedan od najintezivnijih dana moga života, i onaj koji neću nikada zaboraviti. Emocije su uzavrele kada smo shvatili da oko nas više vojnika nije bilo.

When archbishop realized that he had taken the life of Christ on the Croatian translation, it was already too late to stop, but he believed that his friends from Hungary would not resent him.

After a short smile, he addressed those present and the baptized and said:

Do you believe in Almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth, of Hell and Paradise, Who will judge our souls at the hour of death?

then continues

Do you believe in Aristotle and Christos, men and His Prophets, who taught us the Divine Windsom and Friendship?

and archbishop said at end,

Do you believe in Holy Church and all her dogmas, in Communion of Saints, in the remission of sins and the eternal life?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 6:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz tries to interpret passages from the Archbishop's speech to figure out what he says. He guesses a few words and believes he knows the story.

The answer to the questions is clear.

Yes, I believe,
I believe,
I believe.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After Hubertusz confirming his faith, the Archbishop, and if not necessary for the protocol, spread his arms as he sketched with one eye on the paper that served as his aid, and began to pray

Jag tror på Gud fader allsmäktig,
    Han skapade himmeln, Han skapade jorden,
    Han skapade helvetet, Han skapade paradiset,
    Han är våra hjärtans domare fram till vår död.

Jag tror på Aristotle, profeten,
    Son till Nicomaque och Phaetis,
    Sänd för att lära universums gudomliga lagar
    Och visdom till de herrelösa människorna.

Jag tror också på Christos,
    Son till Mary och Joseph.
    Han ägnade sitt liv åt att visa oss vägen till paradiset.
    Därför led han under Ponce,
    Han dog som martyr för att rädda oss.
    Han anslöt sig till solen där Aristotle väntade på Faderns högra sida.

Jag tror på gudomliga handlingar,
    Den Heliga Aristoteliska Kyrkan,
    Helgonens gemenskap,
    Syndernas förlåtelse,
    Och evigt liv.

After the prayer of faith, Archbshop approached to Hubertusz , gently placed his hands on him, and closed his eyes

*silence *

After a few moments the archbishop broke the holy silence and said

Almighty and Eternal God, Who deigned to regenerate Thy servant from the water and gave him remission from all sins, emit the spirit of Thy Virtues into him from the heavens. Thou who livest and reignest forever and ever

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz prays with the father.

Hiszek Istenben, a Mindenható Atyában,
Az Ég és a Föld,
A Pokol és a Mennyország teremtőjében,
Ki a lelkünk Bírája halálunk óráján.

És Arisztotelészben, a Prófétában
Nikomakhosz és Phaisztisz fiában.
Aki azért jött, hogy bölcsességet,
és az isteni törvényeket tanítsa a tévelygő embereknek.

Hiszek Chresztoszban,
Mária és József fiában,
Aki életével utat mutatott nekünk (a Mennyország felé),
Szenvedett Poncius Pilátus alatt,
És mártírként halt meg érettünk.
Egyesült a Nappal, s Arisztotelésszel,
S ott ülnek a Mindenható jobbján.

Hiszek az Isteni Tettben,
A Szent Római Arisztotelészi Egyházban,
A szentek közösségében,
A bűnök bocsánatában,
És az Örök Életben.

Then looks up to the Archbishop.

Amen!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then the minister, who was patiently standing on the side, lit a baptismal candle. Augustino took it candle and raised it above the one to be baptized

Recieve the bright candle, light of windsom and friendship, flame that you shall always feed; so that you can be with your examples light in Hubertusz way to the Paradise.

Then Augustino asks him in a gentle voice,

Do you want to be baptised?

Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Amen.

I want.
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 8:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The archbishop grabbed the holy water from the baptistery with a vessel and pours it three times over the cathecumen's head, in modum crucis, saying

Hubertusz, I baptize you in the Name of the Most High, of Aristotle and of Christos, and of the Holy Church of God

Then the minister handed him a bowl of oil and the archbishop poured that oil on Hubertusz forehead

I sign you with the oil of salvation, and I confirm you in your Baptism, in the Name of the Most High, of Aristotle and of Christos. Amen

Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 8:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz is touched.

Amen.
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 8:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Archbishop approached Hubertusz after the baptism ceremony,

Congratulations brother, Welcome to the community of friendship of Aristotle. The church today is richer for a new member who will spread the faith among his people in Hungary. And good luck to him in further studies.

The minister added a medallion and papyrus rolled to the archbishop who handed it to Hubertusz

Receive this medallion, the sacred symbol of our faith, which symbolizes the words of Aristotle and which will give you strength in difficult moments and moments of temptation of your faith.

Archbishop unwrapped a roll of paper and said, here's the certificate

After the distribution of gifts, Archbishop spread his arms over all those gathered and began to say the blessing

Almighty God, today you have seen Hubertusz enter into the great family of the Church. Keep him/her and guide him/her towards the path of Christos.
AMEN
May Your power and Your light guide him to pass into our world, for him/her to be immaculate at the time of the holy judgement.
AMEN
Remind those of us gathered this day of rebirth for an Aristotelian of our own baptism and protect us from evil.
AMEN
God the Father, Christos and Aristotle, bless Hubertusz and all of us.
AMEN

Finally, the father says: Vade in pace, et Dóminus sit semper tecum.

Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 9:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Amen

Hubertus is very grateful to the archbishop and his godparents. It is a great pleasure to be here in Rome and to become a member of the Church. I will hold my medalion in high esteem.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2021 12:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alizka rose from her seat, excited, and made her way towards the newly baptised godchild. She was honoured to be offered the role of the godmother and she didn’t hesitate to accept it, but only after the ceremony did she truly feel the pride. She touched his shoulder affectionately before speaking.
Congratulations! The ceremony went smooth, it was beautiful!
Alizka looked at the medallion Hubertusz received and inspected it as best as she could from this distance. The colours were bright and the light blue matched the silver perfectly.
May Aristotle grant you many more opportunities in the future and lead you on a safe path!
She pulled her new godson into a warm embrace for a short lasting moment.
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 08, 2021 12:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, my godmother. It is a pleasure for me to be here by your side.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 12, 2021 8:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The emperor without crown and without chrism, the mad man, the donkey who begat a mule is finally dead and his soul has been cast into the eternal cold of the Lunar Hell. Rome and the whole World rejoice at this liberation from evil incarnate.

Cardinal Arduino Della Scala gave orders for the bells of the Basilica to ring festively.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 12, 2021 6:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The spring days made feel all their warmth and their scent in the Eternal City. Mgr. Francesco Maria walked quickly towards the great basilica of San Sifaele.

He entered, retired for a little while in prayer as he used to do before an important liturgy. Today, after long years, he had the grace of being able to lay his hands on a faithful to make him a deacon, a minister at the service of the Holy Church. His joy was even greater when one thinks that this new deacon would have served the Holy Church on the Island of Ireland which for a long time had not received the grace of new ministers.

The clerics in charge of the Basilica had already prepared the altar, adorning it with candles, flowers and rich tablecloths, while in the sacristy the rich vestments were already arranged for the prelates who would take part in the liturgy.
The seats for the authority were already prepared and in the choir loft the choir was rehearsing the solemn songs that would accompany the rite.

Everything was ready so Msgr. Francesco Maria waited to welcome the prelates, the authorities and the faithful who would participate in the solemn ordination.
tricksterloke

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 12, 2021 10:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After receiving his summons, he set his steps towards the basicila. During his stay in Rome, he had slowly grown more and more accustomed to the surroundings, contributing to his semi-comfortable navigation of the ground.

As he approached the building, his hand ran instinctively onto his armband, rubbing it. In his mind, he reminisced over his journey so far, how he had end up right here, right in this basilica, right on these doorsteps.. Oh, he had arrived.

As he smiled to himself a mixed smile, he stepped on and up along the staircase towards the entrance.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Suivante
Page 18 sur 21

Sauter vers: