L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Forum Primazia delle Venezie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum -> Archives - Requests to Admins forum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 04, 2018 1:39 pm    Sujet du message: Forum Primazia delle Venezie Répondre en citant

As Regent Primat I would have the need to organize the Primacy forum according to the new subdivision of the provinces.

I therefore request if possible:

1) The name change of the forum from "La Chiesa di Aquileia e della Primazia delle Venezie e dello Stato da Mar" to "La Chiesa delle Venezie e dello Stato da Mar".

Sub forum:

a) Assemblea Episcopale della Repubblica di Venezia (It's ok)
with two groups...
access: [AEV/CEV] AE della Repubblica di Venezia (The group is already there .. it should be renamed as [AEV] AE Primazia di Venezia)
moderation: [AEV/CEV] Primazia delle Venezie - modo (The group is already there .. it should be renamed as [AEV] AE Primazia di Venezia - modo)

b) Arcidiocesi di Venezia (sub forum to be created)
with two groups...
access: [AEV] Arcidiocesi di Venezia (to be created)
moderation [AEV] Arcidiocesi di Venezia - modo (to be created)

c) Arcidiocesi di Udine (sub forum to be created)
with two groups...
access: [AEV] Arcidiocesi di Udine (to be created)
moderation [AEV] Arcidiocesi di Udine - modo (to be created)

d) Consulta Clericale della Serenissima (You use the sub forum "Patriarcato di Aquileia" but it should be renamed as "Consulta Clericale della Serenissima")
with two groups...
access: Clero Aquileia (The group is already there .. it should be renamed as [AEV] Clero Serenissima)
moderation: Patriarcato di Aquilea - modo (The group is already there .. it should be renamed as [AEV] Clero Serenissima - modo)

The existing groups that are asked to use must be redirected as this scheme and the control or access to other areas where they are present must therefore be removed.

Thank you! If there is need for clarification I am available.
To start, always put Stex86 as the team leader (once we have set up the accesses, then we will change the group leaders).
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
{LeuhTraiho}

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 06, 2018 9:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

I don't mind switching names as you requested. But, I have some troubles with creating new sub-forum.

The reason behind my concern, are that a lot of subform that should be used for Arcidiocesi aren't used at all and for some, since a couple of years. So my question is : Is there going to be a use in time of those new forums ? I mean for real ?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 06, 2018 10:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I understand your concern ...
So let's do it differently, to keep two sub-forums as they are now (so we understand how they will be used).
I ask you, however, to restructure them.

0) The name change of the forum from "La Chiesa di Aquileia e della Primazia delle Venezie e dello Stato da Mar" to "La Chiesa delle Venezie e dello Stato da Mar".

1) Assemblea Episcopale della Repubblica di Venezia (It's ok)
with two groups...
access: [AEV/CEV] AE della Repubblica di Venezia (The group is already there .. it should be renamed as [AEV] AE Primazia di Venezia)
moderation: [AEV/CEV] Primazia delle Venezie - modo (The group is already there .. it should be renamed as [AEV] AE Primazia di Venezia - modo)

2)Arcidiocesi di Venezia e Udine (You use the sub forum "Patriarcato di Aquileia" but it should be renamed as "Arcidiocesi di Venezia e Udine")
with two groups...
access: Clero Aquileia (The group is already there .. it should be renamed as [AEV] Clero Serenissima)
moderation: Patriarcato di Aquilea - modo (The group is already there .. it should be renamed as [AEV] Clero Serenissima - modo)

However, having to archive many unused or otherwise old topics that will not correspond to the right rooms, I ask you kindly if there is a place to store them. I know that there are already several archives spaces ... I ask you if you indicate me a suitable one. Thank you!

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 14, 2018 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Done for what you asked.

You can put your archives in the following forum : "Archives générales". I think that we'll change how the archives system work.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum -> Archives - Requests to Admins forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: