L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Office of the Praepositus Generalis
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 28, 2019 1:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus accepted the oath and Angus was given the robes of the order. He was now a Jesuit.

I take your oath which is valid from now until the end of your days or the end of your work under the star of the Jesuits. Here in the Order your new garments are obligatory, because here only your rank within the Order counts.

Then he continued. Today is also a pleasant day where we get access from the Balkans. I am happy Augustinus that you are ready to go this way with the star. We will do a lot of good to bring the region back to the lap of Mother Church, that is what we want to fight for together.
    Kneel down and take your oath so that you can become a member of this order under the star of the Jesuits.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 28, 2019 4:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When he hearing his name, Krasoljub felt joy, and if he tried to looks calm, he felt joy inside, in your soul, joy of God. This was a new step for Krasoljub , in the task which he received from God. In the end, he showed a slight smile when he looked toward Cardinal Kalixtus, before he bend the knee towards Kalixtus.

Almighty God, Father of the Humanity, I, Augustinus Krasoljob de Illoch, even unworthy of being in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only wish to serve you, in front of the Prophets and the Saints, I pronounce the vows of Obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and the hierarchy of our Order; To always look for the Knowledge and the Truth, as a way to understand your creation and your Will; To spread the Faith, no matter where, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting any selfishness and greed.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 29, 2019 8:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus accepted the oath and Augustinus was given the robes of the order. He was now a Jesuit.

I take your oath which is valid from now until the end of your days or the end of your work under the star of the Jesuits. Here in the Order your new garments are obligatory, because here only your rank within the Order counts.

Then he continued. Last but not least Iaudas - the Jesuits are one family and as so often there are different opinions and attitudes within the family. I have always accepted the diversity of opinions and hope that this attitude will determine your actions. Open and honest discourse is something I demand from all my brothers and sisters. As a Cardinal it is your right to help shaping the Church, therefore knowledge of the values of our Church is essential. You deserve your legacy in this field. The CSO is your home and in it we are not only brothers but allies in the name of God. If you want to join this order, kneel down and take your oath.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 12, 2019 4:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il lui a été demandé de venir jusque ce lieu, c'est donc naturellement que la jeune femme s'y rend d'un pas serein.
Arrivée à l'endroit, elle se trouve face à une lourde porte close, c'est ainsi qu'elle donna trois petits coups secs sur cette dernière.
Il faut dire qu'il y a longtemps qu'elle erre sans trop savoir quoi... Mais là ce jour est peut-être différent des autres.

He was asked to come to this place, so it is naturally that the young woman goes there with a serene step.
When she arrived at the spot, she was facing a heavy closed door, which is how she gave three small dry blows on the latter.
It must be said that she has been wandering for a long time without knowing what... But this day may be different from the others.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 12, 2019 5:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate agreed to the wise words of the General.

You’re right, brother, we’re a big family and we’ll always have a difference opinions. But whatever happens, we must always remain in unity because the Lord has asked us to be one. Truly, our motto should be in varietate concordia.

He helped himself with his cane in order to kneel despite the age of his limbs, the gesture was important and even if he suffered, the old man had to do so.

Almighty God, Father of the Humanity, I, Iaudas, your humble son, even unworthy of being in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only wish to serve you, in front of the Prophets and the Saints, I pronounce the vows of Obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and the hierarchy of our Order; To always look for the Knowledge and the Truth, as a way to understand your creation and your Will; To spread the Faith, no matter where, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting any selfishness and greed.

Please help me keep my promise, Lord.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 24, 2019 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus listened carefully and recognized the small changes which did not make such a big difference, he accepted the oath and presented Iaudas with the Jesuit garb.

Welcome brothers in the Jesuit order. A lifelong study of the Word of God and glory in the knowledge of the truth of all our religion awaits you.

You may now retreat
    . He smiled and blessed everyone again and then let the door open. He had heard the knocking, but in an act like this he tolerated no disturbance. He recognized Ode behind the door and meant to step into . Kalixtus sat down at the desk and told her to sit down before Kalixtus wrote some notes. Then he looked at her. Hello, Ode. I was assured that you would make it to this swearing-in in time?

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 12, 2020 10:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Les traits tirés, le visage masqué par un foulard, les gants de soie pour seule coquetterie, l'infirme se fit conduire à l'entrée des appartements du Préposé Général de l'Ordre, faisant passer un placet à un frère pour demander son entrant au grand Kali

The drawn features, the face masked by a scarf, the silk gloves for only coquetry, the cripple was led to the entrance of the apartments of the General Order of the Order, passing a placet to a brother to ask his coming to the great Kali

Premier cardinal francophone de la Sainte Inquisition et emmerdeur de première classe
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 12, 2020 1:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus looked out of the window at the courtyard - he had seen Portalis arrival and when he was announced he turned to him. His appearance astonished him but he did not let it show.

Portalis. What can I do for you?

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 15, 2020 10:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il n'eut pas à attendre longtemps. Le grand Kali, le préposé général de l'ordre, avait dû apercevoir son arrivée au loin, pour faire diligence ainsi envers lui. Le squelettique et fantomatique frère se fit donc conduire dans les appartements du recteur, où un luxe discret côtoyait un dénuement certain. Bon gout décoratif, assurément.

La momie s'inclina devant son vis à vis, comme elle le put, le saluant avant de prendre la parole

Eminence, je vous présente mes salutations. Je viens vers vous aujourd'hui, car j'ai besoin de conseils.

D'aide peut être aussi, mais cela se vérifierai plus tard.

He did not have to wait long. The great Kali, the general officer of the order, must have seen his arrival far away, to do so diligently towards him. The skeletal and ghostly brother was therefore taken to the rector's apartments, where discreet luxury rubbed shoulders with certain destitution. Good decorative taste, for sure.

The mummy bowed in front of her opposite, as she could, greeting him before speaking

Your Eminence, I present my greetings to you. I am coming to you today because I need advice.

Help may be too, but check it out later.

Premier cardinal francophone de la Sainte Inquisition et emmerdeur de première classe
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 17, 2020 2:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus smiled and indicated to sit down.

I'm happy to help in any way I can. I am only a humble leaf on the tree of the church but maybe I can give a perspective that has not been seen before.

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 20, 2020 2:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Introduit devant son frère, il l'écouta, humblement, dodelinant du chef à ces propos. Une simple branche de l'arbre... oui, mais quel arbre que Rome. Tout en s'asseyant, il lâcha tout à trac à son préposé, une question abrupte

Lorsque l'on traverse une crise de foi, quel est le chemin à suivre?

Introduced before his brother, he listened to him, humbly, nodding head over these words. A simple branch of the tree ... yes, but what a tree than Rome. While sitting down, he let go of his nerves to his attendant, an abrupt question

When going through a crisis of faith, what is the path to follow?

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 20, 2020 3:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus looked long into Portalis' eyes and tried to see the man, to discover him looking into his soul. He felt how the sea of time eroded the walls of this man, how it lost substance.

Crises of faith are not unusual. Not even for us Portalis. I have experienced many things in my life where I had serious doubts about my path, about the path of the Church and the path that is opening up to her. In the face of heresy, secularization, the destruction of ecclesiastical values by attackers from within and without, life often seems pointless to us. Where is God, where is the Father who looks after His children. Where is the love that is said to be immanent.

The answer is always the same. The love is within us. God is in us. Our doubts are often the whispers of the creature that exploits our fear, our despondency or our despair to plant its own seed in our soul. We do not have to be ashamed of this.

As I sat at the deathbed of my emperor and took his last confession, accompanied him, held his hand, I saw how cruel dying is. A man once so strong, so enterprising, languishes on smallpox. Beauty becomes ugliness and I asked God - is this a joke, is this a joke? What is this, what is the point of this. I felt empty, sucked out and destroyed. My soul screamed, because a friend who leaves, that way. That hurt me and I struggled and I was angry and I destroyed a whole sacristy. It does not always show, but I am a vulnerable being, I mourn deeply and eternally.

What I learned was this: God allows us to doubt, God allows us to be angry even with Him. God does not anger us when we are desperate, when we are exhausted, when we have to stop, when we are not strong, when we are not holy.

God allows us to be human and this is the true goodness, the true grace and the beauty in faith as it can only be found in the love of the Father. This is the answer, brother. This is the power that we seek and from which we draw. Many things we cannot influence, but we can start to give it a meaning because it has one for us. What we cannot change ourselves, we give to HIM, God is the stronger, the wiser, the eternal one - we are only His child, we are man. Let us not forget this in our suffering, God does not want us to seek Him in suffering, as the hagiography of Anani teaches us, but in love.

How can we doubt when God's work is blossoming around us - perhaps because we are simply miserable? Because we stand at the abyss? What makes you doubt, brother.

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 22, 2020 11:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There was nothing to say, he spoke well, the general officer of the order. A long, flowing speech, imbued with fervor, with emperors, the dead, tears, an image of humanity therefore.

The clerk listened to him attentively, and when it was his turn to speak he hesitated, not having the same ease as the person concerned.

Why do I doubt? I see a people who go astray, a people who no longer believe in God and His Church. Finally ... often he believes in the Most High, but in a syncretic way, like the pagans of old. And this people who go astray, they go astray under the leadership of leaders who, in the name of electoral benefits, promise mountains and wonders, encourage heresies, break the agreements. And this people who go astray, they go astray by our inappropriate behavior, by the conduct of Rome, which has become a new Babylonian earth, if you listen carefully. Or the world is divided into two categories: those who listen, and those who don't.

This people who go astray, they go astray through our fault. Even when we preach, we cannot be heard, we cannot be heard anymore. The poison of secularization has been instilled in many veins, which do not care that a governor is an Aristotelian, or that the Curia of Rome is useful for something.

When I see all this, when I hear it, I say to myself that something has to be done: preach, baptize, explain. But when the base turns away from the message, when the dignitaries behave in pashas, ​​when the Princes of the Church accumulate children and fortunes, what do you mean, what do you want to do?

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 02, 2020 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can't take that pain away. But I know what it feels like. I've been robbed of many friends recently. Not by death, but by betrayal. I have been robbed of the affections and the people I loved, defended and cherished as friends.

Here in the church I feel that my sincerity, my thoughts, my actions and my strength are lost in the wide corridor. I have the feeling of dying, Portalis.

A long, slow, painful death. Do I deserve it? Perhaps. Perhaps I approached this work with an idealism that must be done. I had hoped to give something to this institution but I feel today that much of what needs to be done is not being done. The Church is sick, so sick that it could die. The patient is refusing medicine. Places like these are in danger of being destroyed. Our thoughts, hopes, our love will be tested. Our willingness to sacrifice will take everything from us The flesh will be torn from our bones and our thoughts will burn under the eyes of darkness, it will extinguish the fire within us. Each day anew I feel the cold fingers of the creature triumphant.

Now to be disappointed by so many people at once is a devastating, all changing vote. It is a judgment and I have been judged - my soul cries out and my prayers darken. I feel the creature is in our church and it eats its way through everything until there is nothing left. How long can we fend it off? How long can we resist?

My powers are fading. Loss weakens me. Trust that was once broken is now irrevocably lost in a fog of gloom.

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 14, 2023 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Es hatte einige Tage gedauert. Das Reisen viel ihr schwer und schmerzte sie. Allerdings war sie hart im Nehmen. Und Rom hatte sie bereits kennengelernt. Als ausgebildete Priesterin konnte sie einen Kutscher überreden, ihr einen Sonderpreis zu machen. Trotzdem war jeder Stein, jeder Stoß ein Schmerz, der sich von ihrer Hüfte hinaufzog in ihren Rücken und sie war schließlich heilfroh, als sie ankam. Das Empfangspersonal, sowie die Wachen, konnte sie durch ihr selbstsicheres Auftreten und dem Vorzeigen des Briefes des Praepositus Generalis davon überzeugen, dass sie hier mit guten Absichten ankam.

Nachdem ihr die Tür zum Büro ihres Ausbilders gezeigt wurde, klopfte sie an und wartete einige Zeit. Dann trat sie ein und sah den Mann, der für sie noch immer ein Mysterium darstellte. Es war unglaublich, was er bisher für die Kirche, für die Menschen und die Liebe Gottes geleistet hatte. Selbstverständlich hatte sie erfahren, dass er kein leichter Mensch war. Aber die Arbeit, die er für die Kirche und Gott leistete, stand für sie außer Frage. Sie hatte einen wahnsinnigen Respekt vor ihm.

Und so knickste sie aufgestützt auf ihrem Krückstock. Das tat weh. Aber es war angebracht. Sie lächelte.

Lieber Kardinal Kalixtus, begann sie ruhig und führte fort: Hier bin ich. Ich weiß, ich stehe am Anfang und habe viel zu lernen. Und das möchte ich. Ich erbitte demütigst um die Aufnahme in den Orden.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 2 sur 5

Sauter vers: