L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Curia] Plenipotentiary Prelate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES : Eglises Nationales - National Churches -> Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo da AEP
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 03, 2019 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: [Curia] Plenipotentiary Prelate Répondre en citant

My dear sons, I present myself: I am Cardinal Arduino Della Scala, current Dean of the Sacred College and Plenipotentiary Prelate of Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church. On the occasion of the removal of Cardinal Nicollielo, the Holy Father assigned me to the Lusophone Consistory for the period necessary to make a reconnaissance of our beloved Church of Portugal, as Plenipotentiary Prelate. In carrying out my mandate I directly represent His Holiness the Pontiff and I ask all of you to contact me, even privately, for any communication. I am at your complete disposal and will work in the diligent support of His Most Reverend Eminence Eduardo. May Aristotle bless you all.

Citation:
Meus queridos filhos, apresento-me: sou o Cardeal Arduino Della Scala, actual Decano do Sagrado Colégio e Prelado Plenipotenciário de Santa Romana e da Igreja Aristotélica Universal. Por ocasião do afastamento do Cardeal Nicollielo, o Santo Padre destinou-me ao Consistório Lusófono pelo período necessário para fazer um reconhecimento da nossa amada Igreja de Portugal, como Prelado Plenipotenciário. No cumprimento do meu mandato, represento directamente Sua Santidade o Pontífice e peço a todos vós que me contactem, mesmo em privado, para qualquer comunicação. Estou à sua inteira disposição e trabalharei no apoio diligente de Sua Eminência Eduardo. Que Aristóteles vos abençoe a todos.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Vicenzo
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 06, 2019 3:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seja bem vindo Vossa Eminência, - se adiantou o Primaz de Portugal saudando o Prelado Plenipotenciário. - Peço desculpas pela tardança em recebê-lo e perdoe minha surpresa uma vez que não recebemos nenhuma notícia ou aviso de que era o desejo de Sua Santidade nomear Vossa Eminência para apoiar a Sua Eminência Monsenhor Eduardo. - Explanou Vicenzo. - Talvez Vossa Eminência seja caridoso conosco e possa nos explicar exatamente qual seria a tarefa que vos foi encomendada por Sua Santidade, já que assim nos será possível auxiliá-lo em maior medida.

Citation:
Welcome Your Eminence, - the portuguese primate stepped forward greeting the Plenipotentiary Prelate. - Please forgive me for the tardiness in coming to greet you, and for my surprise once we did not received any notification or notice that it was the desire of His Holiness to name Your Eminence to support His Eminence Monsignor Eduardo. - Explained Vicenzo. - Perhaps Your Eminence will be most kind to explain to us exactly what is the task that was bestowed upon you by His Holiness, so that we may be able to help you in a greater extent.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 06, 2019 10:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency, thank you for your welcome! Don't worry about the delay, each of us has many commitments and I understand that something may be missed.

As I wrote to you in the short letter I sent you, as a Plenipotentiary Prelate I have the task of supervising the Consistories that have shown some hierarchical difficulty. The Portuguese Consistory has been missing two Cardinals for some time and, although His Eminence Eduardo has returned to work, His Holiness has considered it appropriate to follow this situation more closely, in order to avoid a recurrence of the problem of the recent past.

To you who are the Primate I ask for a reconnaissance of the Portuguese Church, a report on Its "state of health" and if you have particular requests to make, do so in total freedom. We are here to serve.
Smiled.

Citation:
"Sua Excelência, obrigado pelo seu acolhimento! Não se preocupe com o atraso, cada um de nós tem muitos compromissos e eu entendo que algo pode escapar.

Como vos escrevi na breve carta que vos enviei, como Prelado Plenipotenciário tenho a tarefa de supervisionar os Consistórios que mostraram alguma dificuldade hierárquica. Há já algum tempo que faltam dois Cardeais ao Consistório Português e, embora Sua Eminência Eduardo tenha regressado ao trabalho, Sua Santidade considerou oportuno acompanhar mais de perto esta situação, a fim de evitar uma repetição do problema do passado recente.

A vós, Primaz, peço um reconhecimento da Igreja portuguesa, um relatório sobre o seu "estado de saúde" e, se tiverdes pedidos particulares a fazer, fazei-o com total liberdade. Estamos aqui para servir".

Ele sorriu.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Vicenzo
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 10, 2019 2:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, indeed our church went through some difficulties on the highest echelons of our hierarchy and such was the reason of the letter I addressed His Holiness. I am very thankful for his kindness and desire to follow our congregation more closely, albeit it is my understanding that the situation in which we found ourselves is impossible to prevent in its totality since such does not depends on our mundane reasons but on reasons that are above our realm, I agree it is mostly possible to avoid, as you say, as we have a strong presence in the mid tier of our hierarchy, with dedicated and present people, although not many yet, unfortunately. But since the early days of His Eminence Eduardo, we have developed a stronger base with a steady growth on the numbers of our clerics. As far as I am aware all the portuguese parishes are attended and masses and confessionals are working properly and regularly to fulfill the needs of our parishioners. Finally, in spite of the daily difficulties, we have Bishops in all the dioceses and each bishop has a Diocesan Council that assists him. Gradually, the people are seeking the way of faith, studying in our Seminary and assisting the parishes. With the exception of the problem I've reported to His Holiness, the Portuguese Church grows gradually and solidly.

You must agree with me nonetheless that the path of the Church isn't an easy one, and demands great dedication and calling to advance over the hierarchy, and many yet are unaware of its great joys. This is also something our church is attending to, but we want to do it right, and not rush things over, for if rushed we may be fated to see only failure on our efforts and to it become as feeble as a nine-day wonder, something that it is not our desire. Hence we already begun to walk the longest of paths, a path that begun again more recently with the efforts of His Eminence Eduardo and a path I've intended to develop further even if by a little. For while our church is capable and able to support and sustain Portugal today, we must never lose the focus of the tomorrow. And as spring follows winter, so must the new generations take the place of the older ones.

On these days we are faced with a time of renovation, and we hope that the Holy See will assist us to keep moving forward, embracing and strengthening the Portuguese Church, so that we may keep taking the teachings of the Almighty and his Prophets to the portuguese people.
- He said
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 05, 2019 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Children, your new King, Brother Eduardo, is no longer a Cardinal of the Holy Aristotelian Church. Of course it is not easy to learn this news, just as it is not easy to give it, but he has been called to a mission which is nevertheless important for all. So let us rejoice at his election and not despair at the glorious future of the Portuguese Church.

In this regard, His Holiness will soon appoint a new Cardinal to be able to continue in brotherhood and friendship the pastoral mission that God sends us to accomplish.

I will stay with you for a little longer, I hope to be welcomed as a pilgrim into your home, lovingly and under the banner of Aristotelian friendship. For every request, do not hesitate to contact me, I am here for you.

God bless you all.

Citation:
Queridos filhos, o vosso novo Rei, o Irmão Eduardo, já não é Cardeal da Santa Igreja Aristotélica. É claro que não é fácil aprender esta notícia, assim como não é fácil dá-la, mas ele foi chamado para uma missão que, no entanto, é importante para todos. Alegremo-nos, pois, com a sua eleição e não desesperemos com o glorioso futuro da Igreja portuguesa.

A este respeito, Sua Santidade nomeará em breve um novo Cardeal para poder continuar em fraternidade e amizade a missão pastoral que Deus nos envia para cumprir.

Ficarei convosco mais um pouco, espero ser acolhido como peregrino na vossa casa, com amor e sob a bandeira da amizade aristotélica. Para cada pedido, não hesite em contactar-me, estou aqui para si.

Deus vos abençoe a todos

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 06, 2019 12:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nós vimos o anúncio, Eminência. Eu já o traduzi para o nosso vernáculo, para a divulgação adequada. O que nos surpreendeu foi que Sua Majestade Eduardo não foi elevado à dignidade do Cardeal Emérito, em reconhecimento aos anos de serviço prestados.

Permita-me fazer um comentário, Eminência, a fim de melhorar o contato com nossos irmãos portugueses. Sua Eminência usou o verbo "to learn". Na sua tradução para o português, você escreveu "aprendizado".

Acontece que em português, a tradução para este verbo teria o significado de informar, sendo mais apropriadas as palavras "informar" ou "comunicar".

Uma vez que você vai estar por perto por um tempo, devemos ter cuidado com a nossa comunicação para ajudar a sua Eminência para representar todos nós.

Estou disponível para ajudá-lo a qualquer momento que precisar.

Citation:
We saw the announcement, Eminence. I've already translated it into our vernacular, for the proper disclosure. What surprised us was that His Majesty Eduardo was not elevated to the dignity of Cardinal Emeritus, in recognition of the years of service rendered.

Allow me to make a comment, Eminence in order to improve the contact with our Portuguese brothers. Your Eminence used the verb "to learn". In your translation to portuguese, you wrote meaning "learning."

It turns out that in Portuguese, the translation for this verb would have the meaning of inform, being more appropriate the words "informar" or "comunicar".

Since you are going to be around for a while, we should be careful with our comunication to help Your Eminance to represent all of us.

I'm available to help you with that anytime you need.

Dernière édition par Adonnis le Jeu Juin 06, 2019 5:42 pm; édité 1 fois
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 06, 2019 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, my son. The mistake comes from my mother tongue: in Italian, in fact, "apprendere" means both "learning", but also "getting to know, being informed of something". So, falsely thinking that Italian and Portuguese are similar, I used the term "aprender" which at this point I understand means only "learning".

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 06, 2019 5:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eu vejo, Eminência. Sabemos que os assuntos do Colégio Sagrado são confidenciais, mas, se posso perguntar, por que o Rei Eduardo não foi nomeado Cardeal Emérito? Não teria sido uma forma de reconhecimento por seus anos de dedicação à Igreja e a difusão da fé? Pergunto isto, porque toda a comunidade aristotélica portuguesa, de nós prelados aos fiéis, celebramos a aclamação de um Cardeal-Rei.

Citation:
I see, Eminence. We know that the affairs of the Sacred College are confidential, but if I may ask, why was King Eduardo not named Cardinal Emeritus? Would not it have been a way of recognition for his years of dedication to the Church and the diffusion of faith? I ask this, because the entire Portuguese Aristotelian community, from us prelates to the faithful, we celebrate the acclamation of a Cardinal-King.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 22, 2019 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Obsoleto
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES : Eglises Nationales - National Churches -> Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo da AEP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: