L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Visit of the Prefect
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Nederlandstalig Seminarie - Dutchspeaking Seminary
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 22, 2019 1:36 am    Sujet du message: Visit of the Prefect Répondre en citant

The Prefect for the Teaching presented himself at the seminar for an inspection. He knocked and waited

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 02, 2019 2:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prefect was waiting

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 16, 2019 10:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Brother, it is nice of you to visit. I am just one of the two teachers here, so I am uncertain if it is my duty to welcome you here. But still, you are more than welcome.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 16, 2019 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi, it's nice that someone has welcomed me. Nice to meet you. What can you tell me about your seminar? Is it still active?

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 24, 2019 8:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We have 3 rooms that have students assigned, I do not know if you can see them or not. There are two people ocassionally still trying to complete their studies. But the thing is that our course is a lot of work. It takes almost a month to complete if you ask me.

I have been out for a RL-work trip (3 months) and haven't done much myself since late april.

I haven't seen our Head Master since a little over a year here. But when I skype him he assigns students to classes, so that works for me. Does that answer your questions?

Next week TuesdayI am 10 days hiking in Scotland, so I will not be here then as well. Just so you know Smile

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 26, 2019 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have to add to this, that I didn't notice the announcement that this Seminary has been suspended. It was just pointed out to me. And it is a thing that saddens me, because the students and myself have always worked hard here to keep this alive for the Dutch language. And it is sad to see that this can occur just because one person doesn't answer a mail or message.

My two remaining students did read about the suspension of the Seminarie, which is why they are not continuing their classes. (I usually jump into a class from the main site-entrance, and hardly ever go through this hall. Sorry about that.

As Archbishop of Utrecht and Vice-Prefect of Holland and only graduated teacher in Holland, am I allowed to have this conversation with you? Brother Svevo?

Svevo

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 26, 2019 1:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I understand your sadness, but my first visit dates back to May.
Can you get the Dean of the seminar here?

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 27, 2019 8:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Dean has not been visible active in the Seminary for exactly a year today. He has been in retreat (In Game) since June 2nd. His last message in Cologne was in January of this year. His last appearance on Skype was 5 months ago.

But of course, I shall write to him and pray that he will arrive here in these halls. Having said that, I cannot predict when or if he will arrive here.

Svevo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 29, 2019 3:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Agree. I'll ask you another question: does your seminar have a statute?

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 08, 2019 9:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The only information on this Seminary that I have can be found here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=47344

There are in these halls no Statute and there has not been a request to this seminary to make one (as far as I have access to). Having said that, I have never been a Rector so I may miss information on this.

In case I need to write one, is there a template for this? I recon it will be similar to other seminaries?

Svevo

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 08, 2019 4:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, there is nothing special.
I am willing to reactivate the seminar, but we will have to work.
First you will need to create a seminar statute, you can take inspiration from that of others.

Then, if the current Dean does not return, I will appoint you.

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 09, 2019 9:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother, that is great news! This Statute, should it be in Dutch? Or do I need an English one? Or both? Anyways, I have taken the liberty to start working on a draft here. Feel free to join me there and provide feedback.

I have had an answer from Monseigneur Elequest and I have asked him again about his activities in Rome and if he has time for this.

elequest

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 09, 2019 6:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good day to you all Brothers

good to see you. What can i do for you?
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 09, 2019 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Brother, that is great news! This Statute, should it be in Dutch? Or do I need an English one? Or both? Anyways, I have taken the liberty to start working on a draft here. Feel free to join me there and provide feedback.

One in your original language and then an English translation

Citation:
I have had an answer from Monseigneur Elequest and I have asked him again about his activities in Rome and if he has time for this.

Yes, I wrote to him too

elequest a écrit:
Good day to you all Brothers

good to see you. What can i do for you?

Welcome back, from May 22nd I look forward to meeting you.
I am Monsignor Svevo the Prefect of Teaching. Nice to meet you. I hope we can work well together.

Some time ago I suspended the seminar, now I'm here to work together for its reopening.
I asked Alexei to carry out a seminar statute.

Now I have to ask you. Will you be active in the near future?

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 11, 2019 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

104/5000
I apologize that you have had to wait so long. I have been in the monastery for a long time to reflect.

Nice to meet you. My name is Monsignor Elequest van Staverden. Bishop in partibus of Antinoë.

Sorry to hear that you suspended the seminiar.

I have faith in Alexei that he is handling things well here.
I would like to stay connected to the seminary but I do not know how I am in my time.
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Nederlandstalig Seminarie - Dutchspeaking Seminary Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: