L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Nomination] Praepositus Generalis

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 23, 2019 7:03 pm    Sujet du message: [Nomination] Praepositus Generalis Répondre en citant

My friends, it has been a year since we had an election to preside over the Order. I know there are some who are determined to take a different path and I am sure their intentions are noble. I have dedicated my life to catechesis and possibly underestimated the desire for more influence and power.

In any case, it is probably time, also with regard to the law of the Order, to begin the elections for the Praepositus Generalis.

I therefore proclaim the nomination phase for the leadership of the Order, followed by the election, until the 30th of June.

Sincerely
    Kalixtus

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 23, 2019 7:27 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [Nomination] Praepositus Generalis Répondre en citant

Je te remercie mon frère pour tout ce que tu as fais pour l'ordre. Surtout après le départ de Hull. Cela nous a tous beaucoup touché. J'ai moi même décidé de me retirer de la direction de la primatie de France pour permettre à d'autres de voir ce que c'est de décider. Je pense que je pourrais peut être me consacrer à l'ordre jésuite un peu plus que précédemment.

Je me porte donc candidat comme Recteur de l'ordre pour te succéder. Si d'autres sont intéressés qu'ils n'hésitent pas à le dire. Il suffira ensuite que chacun présente son programme.

I thank you my brother for everything you did for the order. Especially after the departure of Hull. It touched us all very much. I myself have decided to withdraw from the direction of primacy of France to allow others to see what it is to decide. I think I could perhaps devote myself to the Jesuit order a little more than before.

I am therefore a candidate as Rector of the Order to succeed you. If others are interested they do not hesitate to say it. It will suffice then that everyone presents their program.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 23, 2019 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course we will see every program so the order can decide.

At this point I make it clear that I will not be running and will not be available for other offices within the Jesuit order. My legacy will be the university that is about to be founded, until then the affairs of the Order will be led by new, better people than me. God will observe this work.

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2019 10:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do not think anyone seems to want to apply as ruler of the order. So I am the only candidate?

And considering how many days have passed I think someone would have opposed my application if he had wanted to. I am therefore elected by the consent procedure.

Gregorius

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2019 11:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No opposition to your election.
Cathelineau
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2019 12:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I support Estevan !
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2019 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So yes we don't need to vote - perfect. I will announce it today. The order is yours, brother Estevan. Congratulation.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 10, 2019 1:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

S.O.E.C
    Ordo Generica

ÆDICTVM NOMINATIONIS

I, Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Praepositus Generalis of the Jesuits, proclaim under the light of the Archangels and the grace of God:

the appointment of Brother Estevan, as Praepositus Generalis of the Holy Order of Jesuits, according our Ius Ordinis, that dictates:

Citation:
        Art. 2.- The Præpositus Generalis, also known as General Father o General Abbot, will be the Rector of the Order. He has Bishop’s rank, and he is guide, administrator and leader of the Order. He coordinates the Provincials under his leadership, he is the head of the General Chapter, he approves Edicts and Precepts, and he represents the martyrs and apostles legacy in the Order.

He is elected by the General Chapter. He is elected for about six months, and the High Council decides about the exact date of the new election.

So this is the last announcement as Praepositus Generalis, I wish Brother Estevan now all the best. As Praepositus Generalis Emeritus I will stay as an advisor and the brothers and sisters can find me in the olive groves or in the international university of the Jesuits. It was a great pleasure to serve the order and bring the catechesis to this place and implement it as a strong part of the order - that will be my legacy. I would like to thank all those who contribute to the glory of the Order and the Holy Mother Church. This is your Order - it belongs to no one alone. I wish Brother Estevan a prudent head in dealing with these sacred obligations established here in the Jesuit Order. Diversity is the key to acceptance. Uniformity is the key to dominance and dominance leads to a dictatorship of opinion which inevitably leads to chaos and catastrophe. We must never allow the integrity of the Order to be sacrificed on the altar of power, because true power comes from education not from function or title.

May Aristote's Revelation enlight us, and Christos sow God's flame in our hearths!

Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domine
      Abbatia delle Tre Fontane, X. Quintilis, Anno Domini MCDLXVII.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: