L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Office]To Do List
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Office des bibliothécaires - Office of the Librarian
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 10, 2019 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: [Office]To Do List Répondre en citant

Dear librarians, I just got notified you have finally access. As I had been asked to work here to get rid of the unpublished texts and help where a hand is needed I had the pleasure to pass in over 100 documents within the last two weeks. I still left some for you so you can figure out where to put stuff yourself.

What I need from you soon is a list of missing translations for each linguistic zone. As well I think there is a very urgent need to determine rules on how to publish things here and who is bringing you new documents in which way. As some congregations believe that you get them from them without being notified at all.
The current way to store documents within the dogma and the canon law is kind of a chaotic way to store up such important documents and I hope you will start working on a way that this will be solved sooner or later.

Keep in mind that the Atrium of the Villa of St.Loyat is a way for you to request missing files. But when you request documents there please make as well sure that you retrieve them and publish them rightfully. Other works and translations will be forwarded either from me or from the perspective vice-prefect of the villa.

If you have any questions I am around to discuss and find solutions for the work that waits here to be done and as usual I am as always willing to help you on your mission if my help is required.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Tammara

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 26, 2019 3:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello!

I had keys but I did not have the address.

I am a librarian.

I speak french. What work do I need to do first?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 20, 2020 10:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, time to fix this problem.

Is anyone alive inthere ?

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 2:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am still here, I used to work with Sister Jolieen on updating the Dutch and English versions of the Library. But I have never posted anything here myself because I am uncertain if I am supposed to do that. I'd love to be a librarian by the way Smile

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This room is your room, feel free to speak if you want.

This library actually needs someone to be prefect as General librarian whose role is to coordinate all the librarians. It's a huge work but necessary to the internal workflow. Or you can be a librarian responsible of one of our collection.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 3:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, the main languages that I can speak and understand are Dutch, English and French. And a little bit of Italian. I use these skills to work as a translator in the Villa San Loyats, with a lot of pleasure indeed.

I noticed that here in the Library things are not as active as before, so I am more than willing to help out in any way possible. That can be as a Prefect of the Library, or smaller for a specific collection. But I am here and willing and able to help to the best of my abilities.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 4:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your language skills are always welcome but non necessay to be Prefect of the Library. Here we are looking for someone very active with a very good knowledge on roman administration workflow and able to coordinate a pluri-congregational office.

As Prefect of the library you must coordinate an internal workflow by managing the several collections with each librarians in accordance with the congregations involved, that means the Holy Office, the Heraldry and of course, the Pontifical chancery. The last is already active and updated.

We've currently a vacancy problem so you'll be asked to appoint librarians for each collections. We've also a problem of translations of the Dogma so you'll have to check with the CSO and the Villa to clean it up by removing the false translations from the good ones.

Do you feel able to do that ?

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 4:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, if you can introduce me to the people that are currently Librarians for specific domains, so I can get to know them. And if you can introduce me to the Congregations of which I need to work together with.

And if you don't mind that I will ask you some questions once I start to verify that I am on the right track with the job.

Then I do belief that I am ready to work as Prefect of the Library.

Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 5:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That would be not simple to introduce you to such a people because there's no librarians here, that's why this library is inactive. Finding librarians, re-active the library with their help would be up to you.

We have several collections here and each one is under the authority of their congregation and managed by one or several librarians appointed by the prefect in accordance with the congregations.

Meaning that your first task as General librarian would be to deal with the said congregations to find librarians for the collection dogmatica, the collection heraldica and the collection canonica. The registers are already active.

Then each librarians would have to work with each congregations under your coordination. You just have to check the good workflow. As you'd be a prefect of the Pontifical chancery I will be there for you to help you.

Do yo agree ?

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 5:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That sounds like a challenging job, finding suitable people that are able and willing to help is always a challenge. But I am more than willing to work on this and with you to make this a success.

So I do agree with the workload and accept the challenge.

Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 5:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wonderful ! I'll appoint you and give you access to the Pontifical chancery.

Congratulation, you're part of the team.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 5:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, your Eminence! This is a quick thing indeed!

Do point out the place where you expect me to report and keep track of things. Or if I have an office and things like that.

Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 5:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This office of the librarians is your office within the Library. You'll be able to coordinate the others and plan the work to do. And here's your own office at the Pontifical chancery to discuss with me and brign some ideas.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2020 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, your Eminence. I shall be reading through the new rooms that I have and come up with a plan on how to proceed.

Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 02, 2020 10:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have decided to start working on the backlog of this office. So I am starting with the oldest messages in this Office and work back from there to the 'here-and-now'. It may take some time until I am all caught up with this backlog, but with small steps I hope to get there.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Office des bibliothécaires - Office of the Librarian Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: