L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica of Saint Thomas of Canterbury in Rome
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 10, 2019 8:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks be to Jah

Humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong... [Bishop of Clifton]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 11, 2019 5:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"My dear Friends, as we begin this celebration of faith, I ask you, of free heart and mind, to profess our faith with me."

I believe in Jah, the Most High Almighty,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomachus and Phaestis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Maria and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.

AMEN.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Nelia

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 11, 2019 7:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Maria and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.

AMEN.

Archbishop of York | Parish Priest of Egremont
Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 11, 2019 8:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He professed the faith as invited.

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Maria and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.

AMEN.

Humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong... [Bishop of Clifton]
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 11, 2019 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Maria and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.

AMEN.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 12, 2019 7:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Maria and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.

AMEN.

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 15, 2019 6:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-------------------------------------

Everybody were asked to sit down as Josephus, briefly addresses the clergy and the people on the duties of a bishop.

Consider carefully the position in the Church to which our sister is about to be raised. The Prophet Christos, who was sent by Jah to redeem the human race, in turn sent apostles into the world. These men were filled with the power of Jah to preach the Good News and gather every race and people into a single flock to be guided and governed in the way of holiness. Because this service was to continue to the end of time, the apostles selected others to help them. By the laying on of hands which confers the sacrament of orders in its fullness, the apostles passed on the gift of Jah which they themselves had received from Christos. In that way, by a succession of bishops unbroken from one generation to the next, the powers conferred in the beginning were handed down, and the work of the Prophet lives and grows in our time.

In the person of the bishop, with his priests around him, Christos, the Prophet, who became High Priest for ever, is present among you. Through the ministry of the bishop, Christos himself continues to proclaim the Good News and to confer the mysteries of faith on those who believe. Through the fatherly action of the bishop, Christos adds new members to his body. Through the bishop's wisdom and prudence, Christos guides you in your earthly pilgrimage toward eternal happiness.

Gladly and gratefully, therefore, receive our sister whom we are about to accept into the college of bishops by the laying on of hands. Respect her as a minister of Christos and a steward of the mysteries of Jah. She has been entrusted with the task of witnessing to the truth of the Book of Virtues and fostering a spirit of justice and holiness. Remember these words: "Whoever listens to the bishop listens to Christos; whoever rejects her rejects Christos, and those who reject Christos reject the one who sent him--the Almighty."

[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]

Dernière édition par Josephus le Ven Oct 18, 2019 6:10 pm; édité 1 fois
Francxis

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 15, 2019 6:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was his first time to enter the cathedral. He was awe-struck by its immensity and beauty. But what awed him more was the celebration that was going on. Though he wasn't learned so much yet about the faith, he felt the solemnity of it all that even the chants made the hair on his arms and neck rise up.

The man speaking on the large chair also took his attention. Never has he seen nor heard a man of authority, whom he thinks outranks everybody, that is able to speak plainly that a person like him, who still knows little about the faith, can make him understand what is going on.

He may not yet fully understand the hierarchy in the church but the man in red clothes was able to make him understand what a bishop is and the role it will take in his life as a faithful.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 15, 2019 6:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother William listened attentively to the words, remeberib his own ordination.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 16, 2019 4:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In turn, the main consecrator addressed the bishop-elect:

You, dear sister, have been chosen by the Lord. Remember that you are chosen from among the people and appointed to act for men and women in relation to Jah. The title of bishop is not one of honor but of function, and therefore a bishop should strive to serve rather than to rule. Such is the counsel of the Master: the greater should behave as if he were the least, and the leader as if he were the one who serves. Proclaim the message whether it is welcome or unwelcome; correct error with unfailing patience and teaching. Pray and offer sacrifice for the people committed to your care and so draw every kind of grace for them from the overflowing holiness of Christos.

As a steward of the mysteries of Christos in the church entrusted to you, be a faithful overseer and guardian. Since you are chosen by the Most High to rule over his family, always be mindful of the Good Shepherd, who knows his sheep and is known by them and who did not hesitate to lay down his life for them.

As a mother and a sister, love all those whom Jah places in your care. Love the priests and deacons who share with you the ministry of Christos. Love the poor and infirm, strangers and the homeless. Encourage the faithful to work with you in your apostolic task; listen willingly to what they have to say. Never relax your concern for those who do not yet belong to the one fold of Christos; they too are commended to you in the Lord. Never forget that in the Aristotelian Church, made one by the bond of Aristotelian friendship, you are incorporated into the college of bishops. You should therefore have a constant concern for all the churches and gladly come to the aid and support of churches in need. Attend to the whole flock in which Jah appoints you an overseer of the Church -- in the name of Aristotle, whose image you personify in the Church -- and in the name of Christos, whose role of Teacher, Priest, and Shepherd you undertake.

Dernière édition par Josephus le Ven Oct 18, 2019 6:10 pm; édité 1 fois
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 16, 2019 11:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He listened with such emotional ceremony attention and almost a tear escaped down his cheek. Beautiful words of Father Josephus.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 17, 2019 8:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"The title of bishop is not one of honor but of function, and therefore a bishop should strive to serve rather than to rule. Such is the counsel of the Master: the greater should behave as if he were the least, and the leader as if he were the one who serves."

These words made the most impression in her. The good cardinal was able to explain the episcopate in these short powerful sentences. She pledged that she will always remember them. They will be her guide until he last breath.

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 18, 2019 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The bishop-elect was then asked to rise and stand in front of the principal consecrator, who questions her: An age-old custom of the early Fathers, decrees that a bishop-elect is to be questioned before the people on her resolve to uphold the faith and to discharge her duties faithfully.

My sister, are you resolved by the grace of Jah to discharge to the end of your life the office of the apostles entrusted to us, which we now pass on to you by the laying on of hands?

Are you resolved to be faithful and constant in proclaiming the Good News of the Book of Virtues?

Are you resolved to maintain the deposit of faith, entire and incorrupt, as handed down by the apostles and professed by the Church everywhere and at all times?

Are you resolved to build up the Church as the body of Christos and to remain united to it within the order of bishops under the authority of the successor of the apostles?

Are you resolved to be faithful in your obedience to the successor of the apostles?

Are you resolved as a devoted mother to sustain the people of Jah and to guide them on the way of salvation in cooperation with the priests and deacons who share your ministry?

Are you resolved to show kindness and compassion in the name of the Almighty to the poor and to strangers and to all who are in need?

Are you resolved as a good shepherd to seek out the sheep who stray and to gather them into the fold of the Almighty?

Are you resolved to pray for the people of Jah without ceasing, and to carry out the duties of one who has the fullness of the priesthood so as to afford no grounds for reproach?

Nelia

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 20, 2019 1:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In front of the cardinal, she stood with reverence and answered each question sincerely.

Citation:
    My sister, are you resolved by the grace of Jah to discharge to the end of your life the office of the apostles entrusted to us, which we now pass on to you by the laying on of hands?

I am

Citation:
    Are you resolved to be faithful and constant in proclaiming the Good News of the Book of Virtues?

I am

Citation:
    Are you resolved to maintain the deposit of faith, entire and incorrupt, as handed down by the apostles and professed by the Church everywhere and at all times?

I am

Citation:
    Are you resolved to build up the Church as the body of Christos and to remain united to it within the order of bishops under the authority of the successor of the apostles?

I am

Citation:
    [b]Are you resolved to be faithful in your obedience to the successor of the apostles?

I am

Citation:
    Are you resolved as a devoted mother to sustain the people of Jah and to guide them on the way of salvation in cooperation with the priests and deacons who share your ministry?

I am

Citation:
    Are you resolved to show kindness and compassion in the name of the Almighty to the poor and to strangers and to all who are in need?

I am

Citation:
    Are you resolved as a good shepherd to seek out the sheep who stray and to gather them into the fold of the Almighty?

I am

Citation:
    Are you resolved to pray for the people of Jah without ceasing, and to carry out the duties of one who has the fullness of the priesthood so as to afford no grounds for reproach?

I am, with the aid of the Almighty

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 26, 2019 8:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The principal consecrator and the consecrating bishops stood at their places, facing the people. The bishop-elect was asked to rise, approach the principal consecrator, and kneel before him.

Josephus laid his hands upon the head of Nelia, in silence. After him, all the other bishops present did the same. Then he placed the open Book of Virtues upon the head of the bishop-elect; two deacons, standing at either side of the bishop-elect, held the Book of the Virtues above her head until the prayer of consecration is completed.

With his hands extended over Nelia, he recited the prayer of consecration aloud:

"Jah, our Father, Father of mercies and god of all consolation, you dwell in the Solar Paradise, yet look with compassion on all that is humble. You know all things before they came to be; by your gracious word you have established the plan of your Church."

"From the beginning you chose the descendants of Oane to be your holy nation. You established rulers and priests, and did not leave your sanctuary without ministers to serve you. From the creation of the world you have been pleased to be glorified by those whom you have chosen."

(The following part of the prayer is recited by all the consecrating bishops, with hands joined:)

"So now pour out upon this chosen one the power that is from you, the governing Love whom you gave to your Prophet, Christos, the Friendship given by him to his holy apostles, who founded the Church in every place to be your temple for the unceasing glory and praise of your name."

(Then the principal consecrator continues alone.)

"Father, you know all hearts. You have chosen your servant for the office of bishop. May she be a shepherd to your holy flock, and a high priest blameless in your sight, ministering to you night and day; may she always gain the blessing of your favor and offer the gifts of your holy Church. Through Your Love that gives the grace of high priesthood grant her the power to forgive sins as you have commanded, to assign ministries as you have decreed, and to loose every bond by the authority which you gave to your apostles. May she be pleasing to you by his gentleness and purity of heart, presenting a fragrant offering to you, through Christos and Aristotle, your Prophets, through whom glory and power and honor are yours, now and for ever. Amen."

After the prayer of consecration, the deacons remove the Book of Virtues which they have been holding above the head of the new bishop. One of them held the book until it is given to the bishop.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: