L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[relics] In relation to the Holy Grail

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 02, 2019 5:51 pm    Sujet du message: [relics] In relation to the Holy Grail Répondre en citant

Citation:
For the attention of the members of the Congregation of the Holy Offices.

My name is Monderak de Albarrasin, Knight Order of Insilduil, Prefect and Vidame of the Holy Army Congregation in the Hispanic area.

I appear before you to consult the possibility that the Templar Order of San Bernarndo of the kingdom of Aragon can carry out the necessary requirements to have the relic of the Holy Grail in custody, which according to history locates it in the Cathedral of Valencia.

I have written to Sister Ode a long time ago, and given her lack of response, she implies that she could find herself in spiritual retreat, so I come to you.

I await your prompt response to see what possibilities there are.

Mondrak de Albarrasin.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2020 11:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Any upwelling?

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2020 11:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
For Monderak de Albarrasin, Knight Order of Insilduil, Prefect and Vidame of the Holy Army Congregation in the Hispanic area,
From Father Marthain, Prefect of the Office of Saint Theodule's pickle,

Sorry my brother, you are talking about a relic that would be kept in the cathedral of Valence.

But this relic is not mentioned in the relic register. Could you tell me more? Had it been validated by the Holy Office? Do you have a certificate that can prove it?

Respectfully,
Father Marthain
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 12:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Just brother, I am looking for a way to know how I should do it.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you have no paperwork concerning a relic recognition request, the appropriate form can be found here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=27041

You can give it to me directly, I'll take care of it.

However, if the said relic does not concern any hagiography validated by Rome, it will be necessary to explain how it is a relic.
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 12:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you can help me, it would be helpful.

The relic in question, which then fell to the hands of King Jaime I of Aragon and turned into a piece of faith in the cathedral of Valencia, as we know today, in the time of King Jaime, would have more of a carved cup look in stone

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 12:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

http://www.jdiezarnal.com/valenciaelsantocaliz03.gif

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 1:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for the story of the discovery of this possible relic.

Do you know which saint she is associated with? Because a relic must be a piece of the body or an object that belonged to a saint.
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 1:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The holy grail is associated with Christ, it is the cup I used during the last supper.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 1:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother, to my knowledge, The Sacred and Holy Inalienable Dogma, does not mention a particular cup during the Last Supper. Can you tell me where you see this in the Dogma?
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 1:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that precise data is not officially registered.
more than the sense of faith of relating it to the blood and body of christo.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 05, 2020 12:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So you're talking about a certain interpretation of Dogma.

Rather, this falls within the competence of the holy office, whose Prefect is his Eminence Iaudas.

I can repeat your point of view to him. Before knowing if a cup called Grail is a relic because it appears in a holy text, it is necessary to be sure that it appears in the text. Do you understand ?
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 05, 2020 1:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that now that I am learning about it, I understand the point, just because IRL the Templars were guardians of the holy grail, I think I wanted to take it to the thematic of RR, but if you invite SE Iaudas here and help us guide this idea, and if it is not dogmatic, then I will give up ..

I even thought about the relics of our patron saint San Berdardo, but I see that they are organized in other abbeys.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 05, 2020 1:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My brother,

I have warned his Eminence Iaudas and all the scriptors of the holy office so that they can address the question you raise.

Citation:

RL: I understand what you wanted to say about the Holy Grail and the place it occupies outside the RRs. Currently, there is no Grail in the dogma, but the game is evolutionary, so let's play your idea !
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 05, 2020 2:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great, if we can adapt it to the game it would be great
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: