L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sistine Hall-Sala Sistina-Salle Sixtine-Sixtinischer Raum
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> The Museums of Rome
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Attanasio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 22, 2020 3:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il Cardinal Borgia non poteva mancare. Si sedette al suo posto per assistere alla mostra.

Cardinal Borgia could not miss him. He sat in his place to attend the exhibition.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 22, 2020 10:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cassorni salutò con un lieve inchino il cardinale Attanasio, che era sopraggiunto nel frattempo.
Sperava che egli si sarebbe trattenuto fino a vedere il ritratto che era stato fatto anche per lui e che sarebbe stato esposto nei prossimi giorni.

Fece poi esporre il successivo dipinto, anche questo fatto dall'eccellente pittore Sarkhan.

Cassorni greeted Cardinal Attanasio, who had arrived in the meantime, with a slight bow.
She hoped that he would stay until he saw the portrait that had also been done for him and that he would be exposed in the next few days.

She then exhibited the next painting, also made by the excellent painter Sarkhan.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 22, 2020 10:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After greeting the Sister Cassorni, event co-host, Adonnis went on admiring each of the works presented to the public.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 24, 2020 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cassorni aveva sospeso per qualche ora l'esposizione, per dare modo ai paggi di andare a rifocillarsi e riposarsi un po'.

Notando che molti si erano intrattenuti con interesse ad osservare i dipinti, riprese rapidamente l'esposizione.
Il successivo dipinto ritraeva S. Em. il Cardinale Adonnis e Cassorni fu lieta che egli fosse ancora presente nella Sala e potesse apprezzare la bravura della collega Maestra Rosamilla.

Cassorni had suspended the exhibition for a few hours, to give the pageants the opportunity to go to eat and rest a little.

Noting that many had entertained with interest to observe the paintings, quickly resumed the exhibition.
The next painting portrayed S. Em. Cardinal Adonnis and Cassorni was pleased that he was still present in the Hall and could appreciate the skill of his colleague Maestra Rosamilla.

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 24, 2020 7:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He was stunned when he saw the next painting. He was so perplexed that he took the glass that was full of red wine and poured all of its contents in one gulp.

It was his own painting. Having been in the Sacred College for less than one year, Adonnis did not even expect to be part of the exhibition. He was there, enjoying the beauty of the arts and the fine and professional features of the artists.

As he admired the painting, he felt himself looking at himself in the mirror. Ashamed, the Cardinal replied:

I really appreciate the affection of all of you. I hope to meet the artist to thank her personally.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 25, 2020 5:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cassorni rispose con deferenza alle parole del Cardinale Adonnis: "Vostra Eminenza, non credo avrete occasione di incontrare la Maestra Rosamilla in questa Sala, essendo io qui l'unica a rappresentare l'Accademia, ma non mancherò di riferire a lei i vostri complimenti"

Ella fece quindi esporre il successivo dipinto.

Cassorni responded with deference to the words of Cardinal Adonnis: "Your Eminence, I do not think you will have the opportunity to meet Master Rosamilla in this Hall, as I am the only one here to represent the Academy, but I will not fail to convey your compliments to her."

She then had the next painting displayed

Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 28, 2020 1:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ella fece quindi esporre il successivo dipinto, eseguito dalla bravissima collega maestra Rosamilla.

She then had the next painting displayed, painted by her very good teacher Rosamilla.

Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 28, 2020 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

E anche il successivo dipinto fu esposto, prodotto dal bravissimo maestro Pintorotto.

And the following painting was also displayed, painted by his very good teacher Pintorotto.

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 28, 2020 10:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The exhibition continued. Adonnis was following the presentation of each of the paintings. Shortly after Estrella's painting, the painting of Cardinal Anguillerusee, whom he didn't know personally, and then was presented the painting of the Cardinal-Primate of France.

He was still absorbed in the richness of details, while tasting a new glass of white wine.

Gregorius

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 28, 2020 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Prelate attended the exhibition and silently observed each painting. Suddenly, the old man saw his portrait. He found himself thin, and above all, younger. Never mind, history will remember that he was far from awful!

Semplicemente meraviglioso. Grazie mille.
Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 31, 2020 6:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dopo qualche giorno di assenza, trascorso a curarsi un brutto raffreddore, Cassorni tornò a riprendere l'esposizione.

Ella salutò con un lieve inchino il Monsignore Iaudas: "vi ringrazio per l'apprezzamento, Vostra Eminenza, non mancherò di riferirla al nostro eccellente Maestro Pintorotto."
Fece quindi esporre il successivo dipinto.

After a few days of absence, spent treating a bad cold, Cassorni returned to resume exposure.

She greeted Monsignor Iaudas with a slight bow: "I thank you for your appreciation, Your Eminence, I will not fail to convey it to our excellent Master Pintorotto."
Se then exposed the next painting.

Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 03, 2020 11:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dopo il riposo domenicale, Cassorni fece esporre il successivo ritratto, fatto dalla Rettrice Muses.

After Sunday rest, Cassorni had the following portrait displayed, made by the rector Muses.

Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 04, 2020 11:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Con particolare piacere, fece esporre il ritratto del Cardinale Heldor, che ricordava sin da quando era giovane.

With particular pleasure, she had the portrait of Cardinal Heldor, whom she had remembered since she was young.

heldor
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 04, 2020 6:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Va' che roba, sembro pure più giovane! - sbottò l'anziano cardinale vedendo il suo ritratto e seguendo con una risata di gioia - Grazie figliola, mi avete reso più giustizia di quella che mi ha dato il tempo passato su questa terra! - le si avvicinò, commosso, per stringerle la mano e abbracciarla.

Take a look, I seem also younger! - snapped the elderly cardinal fording his portrait and followed with a laugh of happiness - Thank you, daughter, you have done me more justice than the time spent on this earth has given me! - He approached her, touched, to shake her hand and hug her.
Legato Apostolico per le Venezie e Stato da Mar
Patriarca di Venezia
Arcivescovo Sine Cura di Gorizia
Padre Generale dell'Ordine di San Domenico,
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Cassorni

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 05, 2020 2:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cassorni ricambiò con gioia l'abbraccio del Cardinale Heldor, ridendo alle sue parole.

Vostra Eminenza, non avrei potuto metterci minor impegno, ben conoscendo le randellate che eravate solito infliggermi sin da quando ero bambina, ad ogni piccolo peccato, rispose. Dite che vi ho fatto più giovane? A me non pare ... forse ho solo mischiato un po' i decenni, ma è stata una licenza artistica. E comunque, nonostante gli anni li portate ancora proprio bene.

Cassorni joyfully reciprocated Cardinal Heldor’s embrace, laughing at his words.

Your Eminence, I could not have put less effort, knowing well the bludgeons you used to inflict on me since I was a child, to every little sin, answered. You say I made you younger? I don’t think ... maybe I just mixed up the decades a little, but it was an artistic license. And by the way, despite the years, you still look really good.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> The Museums of Rome Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 4 sur 5

Sauter vers: