L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Congregation of the Holy Office
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 30, 2021 3:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Congregation of the Holy Office
    Appointment of theologian

We, His Eminence Most Reverend Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Cardinal-Presbyter of St. Clement of the Hispanics, Honorary Prelate of His Holiness, Bishop Suffragan of Lleida, Bishop sine cure of Urgell, Chancellor of the Order of St. Nicholas V, before the Most High and under the gaze of his two holy prophets, Aristotle and Christo,
    In our capacity as Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals and acting Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Office, announce that:

Having fulfilled the requirements established in the third section of book 5.1, entitled "Of the Cenacle of Theologians", we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and command the grant of the rank of theologian to Mgr Francesco Maria Sforza [ Francesco_maria ]. We hope that he will join his colleagues and that together they will safeguard the texts of our Holy Church.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given at Roma, the XXXth day of the XIth month of the year of grace MCDLXIX of Our Lord.

Citation:

Kongregation des Heiligen Offiziums
    Ernennung zum Theologen

Wir, Seine Eminenz Hochwürden Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Dekan des Heiligen Kardinalskollegiums, Kardinalpriester von St. Clemens der Hispanischen Kirche, Ehrenprälat Seiner Heiligkeit, Bischof Suffragan von Lleida, Bischof sine cure von Urgell, Kanzler des Ordens des Heiligen Nikolaus V., vor dem Allerhöchsten und unter dem Blick seiner beiden heiligen Propheten Aristoteles und Christos,
    in unserer Eigenschaft als Dekan des Heiligen Kardinalskollegiums und amtierender Kanzler der Kongregation des Heiligen Offiziums, verkünden, dass:

Nachdem wir die im dritten Abschnitt des Buches 5.1 mit dem Titel "Über das Zönakulum der Theologen" festgelegten Voraussetzungen erfüllt haben, haben Wir entschieden und angeordnet, und durch unser vorliegendes immerwährendes und endgültiges Edikt sagen, verfügen und befehlen Wir, dass die Verleihung des Ranges eines Theologen an Msgr. Francesco Maria Sforza [ Francesco_maria ] ergeht. Wir hoffen, dass er sich seinen Kollegen anschließt und dass sie gemeinsam die Texte unserer Heiligen Kirche schützen werden.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Gegeben in Rom, am XXX. Tag des XI. Monats des Gnadenjahres MCDLXIX unseres Herrn.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://i.postimg.cc/LsW-RV7rN/CSO-S.png[/img]

[i][size=22][b][color=#0F4FA5]Congregation of the Holy Office[/color][/b][/size]
[size=18][color=#f0b400]Appointment of theologian[/color][/size][/i]

[b]We, His Eminence Most Reverend Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Cardinal-Presbyter of St. Clement of the Hispanics, Honorary Prelate of His Holiness, Bishop [i]Suffragan[/i] of Lleida, Bishop [i]sine cure[/i] of Urgell, Chancellor of the Order of St. Nicholas V, before the Most High and under the gaze of his two holy prophets, Aristotle and Christo,
In our capacity as Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals and acting Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Office, announce that:[/b]

Having fulfilled the requirements established in the third section of book 5.1, entitled "Of the Cenacle of Theologians", we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and command the grant of the rank of theologian to Mgr [b][color=darkblue]Francesco Maria Sforza[/color][/b] [size=9][ Francesco_maria ][/size]. We hope that he will join his colleagues and that together they will safeguard the texts of our Holy Church.

[b][i]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam[/i]

Given at Roma, the XXXth day of the XIth month of the year of grace MCDLXIX of Our Lord.[/b]

[list][img]https://i.imgur.com/kB4wCU8.png[/img]
[/list]

[/list][/quote][color=transparent]_________________________________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/9Xi5Eyy.png[/img]

Code:
[quote]

[i][size=22][b][color=#0F4FA5]Kongregation des Heiligen Offiziums[/color][/b][/size]
[size=18][color=#f0b400]Ernennung zum Theologen[/color][/size][/i]

[b]Wir, Seine Eminenz Hochwürden Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Dekan des Heiligen Kardinalskollegiums, Kardinalpriester von St. Clemens der Hispanischen Kirche, Ehrenprälat Seiner Heiligkeit, Bischof [i]Suffragan[/i] von Lleida, Bischof [i]sine cure[/i] von Urgell, Kanzler des Ordens des Heiligen Nikolaus V., vor dem Allerhöchsten und unter dem Blick seiner beiden heiligen Propheten Aristoteles und Christos,
in unserer Eigenschaft als Dekan des Heiligen Kardinalskollegiums und amtierender Kanzler der Kongregation des Heiligen Offiziums, verkünden, dass:[/b]

Nachdem wir die im dritten Abschnitt des Buches 5.1 mit dem Titel "Über das Zönakulum der Theologen" festgelegten Voraussetzungen erfüllt haben, haben Wir entschieden und angeordnet, und durch unser vorliegendes immerwährendes und endgültiges Edikt sagen, verfügen und befehlen Wir, dass die Verleihung des Ranges eines Theologen an Msgr. [b][color=darkblue]Francesco Maria Sforza[/color][/b] [size=9][ Francesco_maria ][/size] ergeht. Wir hoffen, dass er sich seinen Kollegen anschließt und dass sie gemeinsam die Texte unserer Heiligen Kirche schützen werden.

Gegeben in Rom, am XXX. Tag des XI. Monats des Gnadenjahres MCDLXIX unseres Herrn.[/b]

[/list]

[/list][/quote][color=transparent]_________________________________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/9Xi5Eyy.png[/img]

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 10, 2021 5:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of theologian

We, His Eminence Most Reverend Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Cardinal-Presbyter of St. Clement of the Hispanics, Honorary Prelate of His Holiness, Bishop Suffragan of Lleida, Bishop sine cure of Urgell, Chancellor of the Order of St. Nicholas V, before the Most High and under the gaze of his two holy prophets, Aristotle and Christo,
    In our capacity as Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals and acting Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Office, announce that:

Having fulfilled the requirements established in the third section of book 5.1, entitled "Of the Cenacle of Theologians", we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and command the grant of the rank of theologian to His Eminence Cardinal Cathelineau [ Cathelineau ]. We hope that he will join his colleagues and that together they will safeguard the texts of our Holy Church.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given at Roma, the Xth day of the XIIth month of the year of grace MCDLXIX of Our Lord.

Code:
[quote]

[i][size=22][b][color=#0F4FA5]Congregation of the Holy Office[/color][/b][/size]
[size=18][color=#f0b400]Appointment of theologian[/color][/size][/i]

[b]We, His Eminence Most Reverend Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Cardinal-Presbyter of St. Clement of the Hispanics, Honorary Prelate of His Holiness, Bishop [i]Suffragan[/i] of Lleida, Bishop [i]sine cure[/i] of Urgell, Chancellor of the Order of St. Nicholas V, before the Most High and under the gaze of his two holy prophets, Aristotle and Christo,
In our capacity as Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals and acting Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Office, announce that:[/b]

Having fulfilled the requirements established in the third section of book 5.1, entitled "Of the Cenacle of Theologians", we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and command the grant of the rank of theologian to His Eminence Cardinal [b][color=darkblue]Cathelineau[/color][/b] [size=9][ Cathelineau ][/size]. We hope that he will join his colleagues and that together they will safeguard the texts of our Holy Church.

Given at Roma, the Xth day of the XIIth month of the year of grace MCDLXIX of Our Lord.[/b]

[/list]

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 03, 2022 11:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of prefect of the Office of the Saints

We, His Eminence Most Reverend Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Cardinal-Presbyter of St. Clement of the Hispanics, Honorary Prelate of His Holiness, Bishop sine cure of Urgell, Chancellor of the Order of St. Nicholas V, before the Most High and under the gaze of his two holy prophets, Aristotle and Christo,

Knowing the need to maintain a stable organisation and pro-active people within the congregation. Having fulfilled the requirements established in the second section of book 5.1, entitled "On the Hierarchy and the Superior Council of the Congregation", we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and command the grant of the rank of prefect of the Office of the Saints to presbyter Gregorio Doriano da Padova [ Doron ]. We invite you to take up your office and to work together with your brothers for our Holy Mother Church.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given at Roma, the IIIth day of the IIth month of the year of grace MCDLXX of Our Lord.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#f0b400]Appointment of prefect of the Office of the Saints[/color][/size][/i]

[b]We, His Eminence Most Reverend Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Cardinal-Presbyter of St. Clement of the Hispanics, Honorary Prelate of His Holiness, Bishop [i]sine cure[/i] of Urgell, Chancellor of the Order of St. Nicholas V, before the Most High and under the gaze of his two holy prophets, Aristotle and Christo,

Knowing the need to maintain a stable organisation and pro-active people within the congregation. Having fulfilled the requirements established in the second section of book 5.1, entitled "On the Hierarchy and the Superior Council of the Congregation", we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say, statute and command the grant of the rank of prefect of the Office of the Saints to presbyter [b][color=darkblue]Gregorio Doriano da Padova[/color][/b] [size=9][ Doron ][/size]. We invite you to take up your office and to work together with your brothers for our Holy Mother Church.

Given at Roma, the IIIth day of the IIth month of the year of grace MCDLXX of Our Lord.[/b]

[/list]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 08, 2023 3:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Cardinal Francesco_maria as Prefect of the Cenacle of the Theologians

Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,

In function of the office of Chancellor "Ad Interim" of the Congregation of the Holy Office, in accordance with the Apostolic Brief XVI - A. MDCLXIX,

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of His Eminence Cardinal Francesco Maria Sforza, of the position of Prefect of the Cenacle of the Theologians.

In his new duties, the new Prefect will have to coordinate the activities of the Cenacle of the Theologians, ensuring harmony and the resumption of all discussions still pending completion.

We invite the new Prefect to take a seat in the Salon Sainte Wilgeforte, so that he can participate in the discussions of the Superior Council of the Congregation.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless and accompany you in your new mission.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the seventh day of April, Day of St. Abysmo, of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith..

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://i.ibb.co/rvzcShC/Bras-o-CSO-Ajustado.png[/img]

[size=18][color=blue][b]Appointment of the Cardinal Francesco_maria as Prefect of the Cenacle of the Theologians[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i][b][color=black]In function of the office of Chancellor "Ad Interim" of the Congregation of the Holy Office, in accordance with the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=978224#978224]Apostolic Brief XVI - A. MDCLXIX[/url],[/color][/b][/i]

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of His Eminence [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Francesco_maria][color=blue][b]Cardinal Francesco Maria Sforza[/b][/color][/url], of the position of [color=blue][b]Prefect of the Cenacle of the Theologians[/b][/color].

In his new duties, the new Prefect will have to coordinate the activities of the Cenacle of the Theologians, ensuring harmony and the resumption of all discussions still pending completion.

We invite the new Prefect to take a seat in the Salon Sainte Wilgeforte, so that he can participate in the discussions of the Superior Council of the Congregation.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless and accompany you in your new mission.[/list]
[color=black][b][i]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the seventh day of April, Day of St. Abysmo, of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith..[/i][/b][/color]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/SQMFmdZ/Assinatura-V31.png[/img]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/98sbX9T/Selo-Amarelo-Novo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OSisvIw.png[/img][/list]

[/quote]

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 07, 2023 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of Doron

Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,

In function of the office of Chancellor "Ad Interim" of the Congregation of the Holy Office, in accordance with the Apostolic Brief XVI - A. MDCLXIX,

In view of his express resignation, we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the dismissal of the Monsignor Gregorio Doriano da Padova, of the positions of Prefect of the Office of the Saints and of Writer of the Holy Office.

The Congregation of the Holy Office is grateful for the magnanimous work done by the Bishop of Verona for all the time he was active.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the seventh day of May of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#0000D2][b]Dismissal of Doron[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i][b][color=black]In function of the office of Chancellor "Ad Interim" of the Congregation of the Holy Office, in accordance with the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=978224#978224]Apostolic Brief XVI - A. MDCLXIX[/url],[/color][/b][/i]

In view of his express resignation, we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the dismissal of the Monsignor [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Doron][color=#0000D2][b]Gregorio Doriano da Padova[/b][/color][/url], of the positions of [color=#0000D2][b]Prefect of the Office of the Saints[/b][/color] and of [color=#0000D2][b]Writer of the Holy Office[/b][/color].

The Congregation of the Holy Office is grateful for the magnanimous work done by the Bishop of Verona for all the time he was active.[/list]

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the seventh day of May of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith.[/i][/b][/color]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/98sbX9T/Selo-Amarelo-Novo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OSisvIw.png[/img][/list]

[/quote]

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 07, 2023 6:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Opening of Applications for Writer of the Holy Office

The Congregation of the Holy Office and the Causes of the Saints is the Roman Congregation in charge of the conservation of the Dogma of the Holy Aristotelian Church.

Its institutional missions include the collection, study, analysis and validation of dogmatic texts in order to develop and enrich the collection of sacred texts for the entire Church. It examines and recognizes which deceased faithful may be considered Blessed or Saints by virtue of their exemplary life, and arranges for their beatification or canonization. It also promotes the investigation and recognition of sacred relics, and the writing and approval of the texts and liturgical practices of the Holy Aristotelian Church.

The work of the Congregation is of the utmost importance for the entire Aristotelian Community. However, for this work to be properly developed, the participation of worthy Aristotelian men and women who understand its importance and volunteer to add their efforts in its execution is necessary.

Therefore, the Congregation of the Holy Office and the Causes of the Saints is recruiting faithful Aristotelians who want to work as Holy Office Writers.

According to Canon Law, the Writer of the Holy Office is the Roman official in charge of writing hagiographic or doctrinal texts which, once completed, are forwarded to the Upper Room for approval.

The requirements for the position are: (i) be able to communicate in the English language; (ii) have good writing skills; (iii) have a disposition for researching sources; (iv) be able to work in a team; (v) be humble and able to respect the hierarchy of the Congregation and your fellow collaborators.

Do you fit this description? Do you believe that you are able to collaborate with the Congregation and leave your mark on the history of the Church?

Then, submit your application at Reception of the Congregation of the Holy Office and the Causes of the Saints.

Applications must be accompanied by a Certificate of Baptism.

We will consider as differentials in the applications the formation in Theology, which must be proven by the respective Degree from one of the seminaries recognized by Rome and the elaboration of a short text to evaluate the writing abilities.

At the end, all applications will be reviewed by the Superior Council of the Congregation and, if approved, the candidates will be immediately nominated.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the seventh day of May of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#0000D2][b]Opening of Applications for Writer of the Holy Office[/b][/color][/size]

The Congregation of the Holy Office and the Causes of the Saints is the Roman Congregation in charge of the conservation of the Dogma of the Holy Aristotelian Church.

Its institutional missions include the collection, study, analysis and validation of dogmatic texts in order to develop and enrich the collection of sacred texts for the entire Church. It examines and recognizes which deceased faithful may be considered Blessed or Saints by virtue of their exemplary life, and arranges for their beatification or canonization. It also promotes the investigation and recognition of sacred relics, and the writing and approval of the texts and liturgical practices of the Holy Aristotelian Church.

The work of the Congregation is of the utmost importance for the entire Aristotelian Community. However, for this work to be properly developed, the participation of worthy Aristotelian men and women who understand its importance and volunteer to add their efforts in its execution is necessary.

Therefore, the Congregation of the Holy Office and the Causes of the Saints is recruiting faithful Aristotelians who want to work as Holy Office Writers.

According to Canon Law, the Writer of the Holy Office is the Roman official in charge of writing hagiographic or doctrinal texts which, once completed, are forwarded to the Upper Room for approval.

The requirements for the position are: [color=#0000D2][b](i)[/b][/color] be able to communicate in the English language; [color=#0000D2][b](ii)[/b][/color] have good writing skills; [color=#0000D2][b](iii)[/b][/color] have a disposition for researching sources; [color=#0000D2][b](iv)[/b][/color] be able to work in a team; [color=#0000D2][b](v)[/b][/color] be humble and able to respect the hierarchy of the Congregation and your fellow collaborators.

Do you fit this description? Do you believe that you are able to collaborate with the Congregation and leave your mark on the history of the Church?

Then, submit your application at [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=62]Reception of the Congregation of the Holy Office and the Causes of the Saints[/url].

Applications must be accompanied by a Certificate of Baptism.

We will consider as differentials in the applications the formation in Theology, which must be proven by the respective Degree from one of the seminaries recognized by Rome and the elaboration of a short text to evaluate the writing abilities.

At the end, all applications will be reviewed by the Superior Council of the Congregation and, if approved, the candidates will be immediately nominated.[/list]

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the seventh day of May of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 14, 2023 1:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Monsignor Cesar.alexandre as Prefect of the Office of the Saints

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of the Monsignor César-Alexandre Constantin di Leostilla, Metropolitan Archbishop of Vienna, to the position of Prefect of the Office of the Saints.

In his new duties, the new Prefect will have to coordinate the activities of the Office of the Saints, guiding the Writers and distributing among the writers the pending works, as well as coordinating the writing of Hagiographic and Doctrinal Texts, and the revision of the and doctrinal hagiographic texts proposed and pending analysis for submission to the Cenacle of Theologians.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the thirteenth day of May, of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=blue][b]Appointment of the Monsignor Cesar.alexandre as Prefect of the Office of the Saints[/b][/color][/size]

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of the Monsignor [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=cesar.alexandre][color=blue][b]César-Alexandre Constantin di Leostilla[/b][/color][/url], Metropolitan Archbishop of Vienna, to the position of [color=blue][b]Prefect of the Office of the Saints[/b][/color].

In his new duties, the new Prefect will have to coordinate the activities of the Office of the Saints, guiding the Writers and distributing among the writers the pending works, as well as coordinating the writing of Hagiographic and Doctrinal Texts, and the revision of the and doctrinal hagiographic texts proposed and pending analysis for submission to the Cenacle of Theologians.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless and accompany you in your new mission.[/list]

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the thirteenth day of May, of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 11, 2023 12:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Monsignor Cinead as Writer of the Holy Office

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of the Monsignor Cinead of Kirkcudbright, Suffragan Bishop of Whithorn, to the position of Writer of the Holy Office.

In his duties, the new Writer of the Holy Office will have the mission, under the guidance of the Prefect of the Office of the Saints, to write hagiographic and doctrinal texts, as well as to collaborate with the analysis and improvement of the texts presented for later presentation to the Cenacle of Theologians.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the tenth day of June, of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=blue][b]Appointment of the Monsignor Cinead as Writer of the Holy Office[/b][/color][/size]

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of the Monsignor [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Cinead][color=blue][b]Cinead of Kirkcudbright[/b][/color][/url], Suffragan Bishop of Whithorn, to the position of [color=blue][b]Writer of the Holy Office[/b][/color].

In his duties, the new Writer of the Holy Office will have the mission, under the guidance of the Prefect of the Office of the Saints, to write hagiographic and doctrinal texts, as well as to collaborate with the analysis and improvement of the texts presented for later presentation to the Cenacle of Theologians.

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the tenth day of June, of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of Age of the Restoration of the Faith.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote]

Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 01, 2023 5:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of Monsignor Cesar.alexandre

Us, Francesco Maria Sforza, cardinal priest of Saint Barnaba a Ripa

In function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office

In view of his express resignation, We have ruled and ordered, and by Our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the dismissal of the Monsignor César-Alexandre Constantin di Leostilla, of the positions of Prefect of the Office of the Saints.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the First day of October of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#0000D2][b]Dismissal of Monsignor Cesar.alexandre[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Us, Francesco Maria Sforza, cardinal priest of Saint Barnaba a Ripa[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i][b][color=black]In function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office[/color][/b][/i]

In view of his express resignation, We have ruled and ordered, and by Our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the dismissal of the Monsignor [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Cesar.alexandre][color=#0000D2][b] César-Alexandre Constantin di Leostilla[/b][/color][/url], of the positions of [color=#0000D2][b]Prefect of the Office of the Saints[/b][/color].[/list]

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the First day of October of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxK0WsfH/firmacalligrafica-Fra.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/lr9ZEUb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OSisvIw.png[/img][/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 04, 2023 1:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

About Letter of Linus to Paulos followed by Letter of Paulos to Linus

We, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Roderic, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem D´Aleixar Batista,
    Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Cardinal Bishop of the Holy Four Crowned, Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor, Prelate of Honour to His Holiness, Archbishop sine cura of Sàssari and Urbino, Bishop sine cura of Urgell, Baró d'Abella, Governor of Urbino, Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicholas V, in the light of the Most High and under the gaze of his two holy prophets, Aristotle and Christo:
    In our capacity as Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals and acting Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Office, by will and order of His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV.

We report that some time ago a series of letters were found in the Roman archives, which have been studied for a long time by the Cenacle of Theologians of our Holy Church who have given the veracity of the letters, and as our Canon Law dictates were presented to the Sacred College of Cardinals, who have voted and reconfirmed the veracity of these letters. We have therefore decreed and ordained, and by our present perpetual and final edict, to say and ordain the validation and recognition of the document on the history of the Church, named Letter from Linus to Paulos followed by Letter from Paulos to Linus, as valid and available for publication. The document is available from the Roman Library in English, but will soon be translated into other languages. A copy will be attached to the current publication.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done at Rome, this fourth day of October in the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

---------------------------------------------------------

Citation:

Letter of Linus to Paulos followed by Letter of Paulos to Linus

Citation:

Paulos friend and master,

I write to you with a broken heart to deliver terrible news. Our guide, the rock of God, the one whom the savior Christos had chosen to guide us, has died. As you know, the pagan emperor held him captive for a long time and mistreated him. Even in his last moments, he was guided by faith and acted as the leader he was, sacrificing himself in exchange for the release of many of our brothers and sisters who had been captured along with him. The evil emperor had him taken to the circus, where he had nine giant crosses planted, telling him that for every cross he pulled out, one of the prisoners would be released. He hoped that after the harsh imprisonment, Titus would not be able to save his own life and that of the others, but bolstered by faith, our father succeeded in rooting out all the crosses except the one intended for him. Once again, Titus was the titan that Christos had seen.

The friend Samoth brought him back to the crypt where we gathe, exhausted but still close to life, and there, after three days, one last prodigy occurred: the Roman nobles, the princes of the empire, came to pay homage to Titus, moved by the extraordinary strength of his faith, all converted to the message of the messiah Joshua. For days they continued to arrive, for days they queued up, until today, when no one showed up and Titus, summoned by the Most High, left us.

During his imprisonment he sent me a letter, asking me to continue the mission of Christos, your mission, that of the apostles, to find you, to organize the spreading of the faith and the education of the new pastors, so that the divine message may never again be diverted but be kept by those whom he called bishops among the bishops. Titus has left me a list of the faithful I can count on. What am I, a mere bishop, to do? I am writing to you first, Paulos, because you are very wise and you are the only apostle, apart from Samoth, who is already planning to leave with his disciples to spread the faith in distant lands, whose location I know, since you have remained in Caesarea. You, the apostles, have been our guides, our teachers, and that is why I ask you to guide me once again in the task that Titus entrusted to me.

Linus of Rome

Citation:

Linus, first among us, our guide,

I call you like that because that's what you are now. You are no longer a mere bishop, you are the successor of Titus, the successor of Christos, the head of our community, of the church that we, the apostles, founded with Christos. Just as Christos chose Titus among us, the apostles, to guide us after his death, so did Titus choose you among all of us to guide us now that the rock of God is no longer on earth. Do not ask us, the apostles, to guide you, because today it is us, apostles, bishops, priests and simple faithful, who ask you to guide us. As we have all been loyal to Christos, we have also been loyal to Titus and now we will be loyal to you, as will all the bishops we have ordained and who will succeed us.

We, the apostles, were the closest disciples of Christos and the closest friends of Titus, but we are humans and we too will die one day. That is why you too must find your apostles, those who will help you and be close to you, as we were to Christos and Titus. Look at those names that Titus left you and if you trust them, make them bishops and if they prove to be skillful and loyal in the faith, place them by your side to help you lead the church, impose on them the same rules that Christos asked us to follow as apostles because they will have to be ready to make any sacrifice for the faith and the church, even death. Thus, they will be the bishops among the bishops Titus wrote to you about, the guides of the church who, with you, the pastor of the pastors, will keep the faith alive and firm. And one day, when you too will reach Titus on the Sun, the new head of the church we have founded will be chosen from among these bishops among bishops, and he in turn will choose the bishops from among the bishops who will help him and among whom his successor will be chosen. In this way, the mission of Christos will survive and the faith will never be corrupted.

Paulos of Caesarea

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#f0b400]About Letter of Linus to Paulos followed by Letter of Paulos to Linus[/color][/size][/i]

[b]We, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Roderic, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem D´Aleixar Batista,
Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Cardinal Bishop of the Holy Four Crowned, Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor, Prelate of Honour to His Holiness, Archbishop [i]sine cura[/i] of Sàssari and Urbino, Bishop [i]sine cura[/i] of Urgell, Baró d'Abella, Governor of Urbino, Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicholas V, in the light of the Most High and under the gaze of his two holy prophets, Aristotle and Christo:
In our capacity as Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals and acting Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Office, by will and order of His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV. [/b]

We report that some time ago a series of letters were found in the Roman archives, which have been studied for a long time by the Cenacle of Theologians of our Holy Church who have given the veracity of the letters, and as our Canon Law dictates were presented to the Sacred College of Cardinals, who have voted and reconfirmed the veracity of these letters. We have therefore decreed and ordained, and by our present perpetual and final edict, to say and ordain the validation and recognition of the document on the history of the Church, named Letter from Linus to Paulos followed by Letter from Paulos to Linus, as valid and available for publication. The document is available from the Roman Library in English, but will soon be translated into other languages. A copy will be attached to the current publication.

Done at Rome, this fourth day of October in the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.[/b]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/S7MFXvm/rubrica-3.png[/img][/list]

[/quote][color=transparent]---------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/TqZFwNk/SO-amar-bulla.png[/img]

[quote][list][img]https://up.picr.de/41333282lb.png[/img]
[color=darkred][size=18][b][i][u]Letter of Linus to Paulos followed by Letter of Paulos to Linus[/u][/i][/b][/size][/color]

[quote][list]
Paulos friend and master,

I write to you with a broken heart to deliver terrible news. Our guide, the rock of God, the one whom the savior Christos had chosen to guide us, has died. As you know, the pagan emperor held him captive for a long time and mistreated him. Even in his last moments, he was guided by faith and acted as the leader he was, sacrificing himself in exchange for the release of many of our brothers and sisters who had been captured along with him. The evil emperor had him taken to the circus, where he had nine giant crosses planted, telling him that for every cross he pulled out, one of the prisoners would be released. He hoped that after the harsh imprisonment, Titus would not be able to save his own life and that of the others, but bolstered by faith, our father succeeded in rooting out all the crosses except the one intended for him. Once again, Titus was the titan that Christos had seen.

The friend Samoth brought him back to the crypt where we gathe, exhausted but still close to life, and there, after three days, one last prodigy occurred: the Roman nobles, the princes of the empire, came to pay homage to Titus, moved by the extraordinary strength of his faith, all converted to the message of the messiah Joshua. For days they continued to arrive, for days they queued up, until today, when no one showed up and Titus, summoned by the Most High, left us.

During his imprisonment he sent me a letter, asking me to continue the mission of Christos, your mission, that of the apostles, to find you, to organize the spreading of the faith and the education of the new pastors, so that the divine message may never again be diverted but be kept by those whom he called bishops among the bishops. Titus has left me a list of the faithful I can count on. What am I, a mere bishop, to do? I am writing to you first, Paulos, because you are very wise and you are the only apostle, apart from Samoth, who is already planning to leave with his disciples to spread the faith in distant lands, whose location I know, since you have remained in Caesarea. You, the apostles, have been our guides, our teachers, and that is why I ask you to guide me once again in the task that Titus entrusted to me.

Linus of Rome[/list]
[/quote]

[quote][list]
Linus, first among us, our guide,

I call you like that because that's what you are now. You are no longer a mere bishop, you are the successor of Titus, the successor of Christos, the head of our community, of the church that we, the apostles, founded with Christos. Just as Christos chose Titus among us, the apostles, to guide us after his death, so did Titus choose you among all of us to guide us now that the rock of God is no longer on earth. Do not ask us, the apostles, to guide you, because today it is us, apostles, bishops, priests and simple faithful, who ask you to guide us. As we have all been loyal to Christos, we have also been loyal to Titus and now we will be loyal to you, as will all the bishops we have ordained and who will succeed us.

We, the apostles, were the closest disciples of Christos and the closest friends of Titus, but we are humans and we too will die one day. That is why you too must find your apostles, those who will help you and be close to you, as we were to Christos and Titus. Look at those names that Titus left you and if you trust them, make them bishops and if they prove to be skillful and loyal in the faith, place them by your side to help you lead the church, impose on them the same rules that Christos asked us to follow as apostles because they will have to be ready to make any sacrifice for the faith and the church, even death. Thus, they will be the bishops among the bishops Titus wrote to you about, the guides of the church who, with you, the pastor of the pastors, will keep the faith alive and firm. And one day, when you too will reach Titus on the Sun, the new head of the church we have founded will be chosen from among these bishops among bishops, and he in turn will choose the bishops from among the bishops who will help him and among whom his successor will be chosen. In this way, the mission of Christos will survive and the faith will never be corrupted.

Paulos of Caesarea
[/list]
[/quote]
[/list][/quote][img]https://up.picr.de/41333281lc.png[/img]

Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 05, 2023 9:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of new Writers of the Holy Office

Us, Francesco Maria Sforza, cardinal priest of Saint Barnaba a Ripa in Our function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of:

Monsignor Josef Freyhofer [Seppel], Suffragan Bishop of Passau,

and

Mother Asia Artemisia Caracciolo Monforte Spadalfieri [Artisar], presbyter of Terracina.

to the position of Writer of the Holy Office.

In their duties, the new Writers of the Holy Office will have the mission, under the guidance of the Prefect of the Office of the Saints, to write hagiographic and doctrinal texts, as well as to collaborate with the analysis and improvement of the texts presented for later presentation to the Cenacle of Theologians.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless and accompany them in their new mission.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the Fifth day of October of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI, under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=blue][b]Appointment of new Writers of the Holy Office[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Us, Francesco Maria Sforza, cardinal priest of Saint Barnaba a Ripa in Our function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office[/color][/i][/b]

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of:

Monsignor [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Seppel][color=blue][b]Josef Freyhofer[/b][/color][/url] [size=9][Seppel][/size], Suffragan Bishop of Passau,

and

Mother [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Artisar][color=blue][b]Asia Artemisia Caracciolo Monforte Spadalfieri[/b][/color][/url] [size=9][Artisar][/size], presbyter of Terracina.

to the position of [color=blue][b]Writer of the Holy Office[/b][/color].

In their duties, the new Writers of the Holy Office will have the mission, under the guidance of the Prefect of the Office of the Saints, to write hagiographic and doctrinal texts, as well as to collaborate with the analysis and improvement of the texts presented for later presentation to the Cenacle of Theologians.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless and accompany them in their new mission.[/list]

[list][color=black][b][i]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the Fifth day of October of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI, under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/lr9ZEUb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OSisvIw.png[/img][/list]

[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 11, 2023 3:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of Monsignor Atharvan d'Angiras

In function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office

In view of his express resignation, We have ruled and ordered, and by Our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the dismissal of the Monsignor Atharvan d'Angiras, of the positions of Writer of the Office of the Saints.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the Eleventh day of October of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#0000D2][b]Dismissal of Monsignor Atharvan d'Angiras[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Us, Francesco Maria Sforza, cardinal priest of Saint Barnaba a Ripa[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i][b][color=black]In function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office[/color][/b][/i]

In view of his express resignation, We have ruled and ordered, and by Our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the dismissal of the Monsignor [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Atharvan][color=#0000D2][b]Atharvan d'Angiras[/b][/color][/url], of the positions of [color=#0000D2][b]Writer of the Office of the Saints[/b][/color].[/list]

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the Eleventh day of October of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 22, 2023 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a new Prefect of Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule

In Our function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of the Monsignor William Blazing [Blazingwill], to the position of Prefect Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule.

In his new duties, the new Prefect will have to coordinate the activities of the Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule, guiding the custodians who had vow to preserve and protect the sacred relic of Saint Theodulus even with the sacrifice of their own lives and look for the sacred relics and examine their validity and truthfulness.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the Twentysecond of November of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://i.ibb.co/rvzcShC/Bras-o-CSO-Ajustado.png[/img][/list]

[list][size=18][color=#0000D2][b]Appointment of a new Prefect of Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Us, Francesco Maria Sforza, cardinal priest of Saint Barnaba a Ripa[/color][/i][/b][/list]

[list][i][b][color=black]In Our function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office[/color][/b][/i]

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of the Monsignor [b][color=blue]William Blazing[/color][/b] [[color=blue]Blazingwill[/color]], to the position of [color=blue][b]Prefect Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule[/b][/color].

In his new duties, the new Prefect will have to coordinate the activities of the Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule, guiding the custodians who had vow to preserve and protect the sacred relic of Saint Theodulus even with the sacrifice of their own lives and look for the sacred relics and examine their validity and truthfulness.

[color=black][b][i]Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the Twentysecond of November of the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 08, 2024 10:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a new Writer of the Holy Office

Us, Francesco Maria Sforza, cardinal priest of Saint Barnaba a Ripa in Our function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office

Monsignor Blancastre Montemayor di Leostilla [Blancastre], Metropolitan Archbishop of Chambery,

to the position of Writer of the Holy Office.

In his duties, the new Writers of the Holy Office will have the mission, under the guidance of the Prefect of the Office of the Saints, to write hagiographic and doctrinal texts, as well as to collaborate with the analysis and improvement of the texts presented for later presentation to the Cenacle of Theologians.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless and accompany him in his new mission.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the Eight day of January of the Year of Grace MCDLXXII, under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=blue][b]Appointment of a new Writer of the Holy Office[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Us, Francesco Maria Sforza, cardinal priest of Saint Barnaba a Ripa in Our function of the office of General Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Office[/color][/i][/b]

Monsignor [color=blue][b]Blancastre Montemayor di Leostilla[/b][/color] [size=9][Blancastre][/size], Metropolitan Archbishop of Chambery,

to the position of [color=blue][b]Writer of the Holy Office[/b][/color].

In his duties, the new Writers of the Holy Office will have the mission, under the guidance of the Prefect of the Office of the Saints, to write hagiographic and doctrinal texts, as well as to collaborate with the analysis and improvement of the texts presented for later presentation to the Cenacle of Theologians.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless and accompany him in his new mission.[/list]

[list][color=black][b][i]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo del Sant'Uffizio, on the Eight day of January of the Year of Grace MCDLXXII, under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 23, 2024 3:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

New Year Message from the Prefect for the Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule

To all the Faithful of the Holy Aristotelian Church,

As we bid farewell to the past year and step into the dawn of a new one, I extend my heartfelt greetings and blessings to each one of you. May the grace of the Almighty be with you and guide you in all your endeavours.

In my role as the Prefect for the Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule, I am honoured to lead an Office dedicated to the veneration of relics and the preservation of our sacred heritage. Relics serve as tangible connections to the lives of Saints and Blessed, embodying their profound virtues and divine influence. Our mission is to uphold the sanctity of these relics and ensure their proper recognition within the Holy Church.

As we embark on this new year, I encourage each faithful to deepen their devotion to the relics and engage in the spiritual journey that these sacred objects inspire. The relics are not mere artefacts but vessels of divine grace, capable of bringing healing, solace, and propitiation. Let us approach them with reverence, recognizing the profound significance they hold in our faith.

In the spirit of collaboration and unity, I invite each one of you to actively participate in the activities of the Office. Your engagement, prayers, and support contribute to the fulfilment of our sacred mission. Together, let us continue to strengthen the bond between the Holy Church and the relics that bear witness to the glory of Saints and Blessed.

May the coming year be filled with spiritual growth, blessings, and a profound connection to the divine through the veneration of relics. May our collective efforts bring us closer to the teachings of Aristotle and Christos.

Wishing you a blessed New Year filled with peace, joy, and unwavering faith.

In Divine Service,

Monsignor William Blazing, OFM
    Prefect for the Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule

Given in Rome, on the tomb of Saint Theodule, on the 6th of January of the Year of Grace MCDLXXII under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]
[list][list][img]https://i.ibb.co/rvzcShC/Bras-o-CSO-Ajustado.png[/img][/list]
[size=18][color=blue][b]New Year Message from the Prefect for the Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule[/b][/color][/size]

[i]To all the Faithful of the Holy Aristotelian Church[/i],

As we bid farewell to the past year and step into the dawn of a new one, I extend my heartfelt greetings and blessings to each one of you. May the grace of the Almighty be with you and guide you in all your endeavours.

In my role as the Prefect for the Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule, I am honoured to lead an Office dedicated to the veneration of relics and the preservation of our sacred heritage. Relics serve as tangible connections to the lives of Saints and Blessed, embodying their profound virtues and divine influence. Our mission is to uphold the sanctity of these relics and ensure their proper recognition within the Holy Church.

As we embark on this new year, I encourage each faithful to deepen their devotion to the relics and engage in the spiritual journey that these sacred objects inspire. The relics are not mere artefacts but vessels of divine grace, capable of bringing healing, solace, and propitiation. Let us approach them with reverence, recognizing the profound significance they hold in our faith.

In the spirit of collaboration and unity, I invite each one of you to actively participate in the activities of the Office. Your engagement, prayers, and support contribute to the fulfilment of our sacred mission. Together, let us continue to strengthen the bond between the Holy Church and the relics that bear witness to the glory of Saints and Blessed.

May the coming year be filled with spiritual growth, blessings, and a profound connection to the divine through the veneration of relics. May our collective efforts bring us closer to the teachings of Aristotle and Christos.

Wishing you a blessed New Year filled with peace, joy, and unwavering faith.

In Divine Service,

Monsignor William Blazing, OFM
Prefect for the Office of the Pickle of Saint Theodule

[i]Given in Rome, on the tomb of Saint Theodule, on the 6th of January of the Year of Grace MCDLXXII under the Pontificate of Sixtus IV.[/i]

[img]https://imgur.com/5A8qmNz.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/OSisvIw.png[/img][/list]
[/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 sur 27

Sauter vers: