L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Delegation of the Greek Church

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Romanos

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 15, 2008 12:58 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Delegation of the Greek Church Répondre en citant

Ο Ρωμανός, Μέγας Αρχων Λογοθέτης, συνοδεύει τον Πατριάρχη Κωνστανουπόλεως Trelos στη σημαντική συνάντηση με την Αριστοτελειανή Οικουμενική Σύνοδο. Σήμερα είναι μία πολύ σημαντική μέρα. Μετά από μήνες διαπραγματεύσεων, σήμερα θα υπογραφτεί η Συμφωνία ανάμεσα στη Ρωμαϊκή Αριστοτελειανή Εκκλησία και στην Τριαδική Οικουμενική Αριστοτελειανή Εκκλησία. Καθώς εισέρχονται στην Πλατεία του Αριστοτέλη, ο Ρωμανός απευθύνεται στον Πατριάρχη,

Παναγιώτατε, εδώ είμαστε, θα περιμένουμε να μας υποδεχτούν πρώτα στον χώρο αυτόν.

English translation

Romanos, the Megas Arhon Logothetis, accompanys Partiarch of Constantinople Trelos to the important meeting with the Ecumenical Aristotelian Synod. Today is a very important day. After months of negotiations, today the Treaty between the Roman Aristotelian Church and the Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church will be signed. As he enters the Place d'Aristote, Romanos turns to the Patriarch:

Your All Ηοlines, here we are, we will await here to be welcomed.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
trelos

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 15, 2008 1:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Πράγματι σήμερα είναι σημαντική μερα, είναι η μέρα υπογραφής της συνθήκης. Νομίζω ότι είναι η ώρα να μαζεύψουμε τους καρπούς των προσπαθειών μας. Είθε ο θεός να ευλογήσει αυτήν την μέρα.

Indeed totay ts an important day, the day that we sign the treaty. I think that it is time for us to collect the crop of our efforts. May Jah bless this day!
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 15, 2008 2:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lorgol came to the visitors...

In the name of the whole clergy of our aristotelian church, I am glad to welcome you at Rome. Here's the house of those who believe in the truth of our faith. I'm William of Lorgol, cardinal and great inquisitor of our holy institution.

Lorgol invited the greeks ambassadors to wash their hands with him, sharing the same water, as the tradition needs with the strangers plenipotentiaries. Then he purposed them a seat and a cup of wine.

We should wait for his eminence MaisseArsouye, before we join the ecumenical synod room. Did you have a safe trip, my lords?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
MaisseArsouye

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 15, 2008 8:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Maîsse Arouye was crossing the Place of Aristotle when he saw a little group, including His Eminence Lorgol and two clerics he met during discussions in Greece.

Καλημέρα σας , πώς είστε ;

Bonjour, comment allez-vous ?

Bonjour, Eminence. Je vois que vous avez déjà fait la connaissance de Monseigneur Trelos et du père Romanos.

Good morning, Eminence, I see you already met Trelos and Romanos

Then, talking to all the little group.

We should go to the room of the Synod. It will be more comfortable to talk.

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 15, 2008 10:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

O πατριάρχης αφου πλένει τα χέρια του με το ίδιο νερό μαζί με την αγιοτητα του τον Lorgol, παίρνει το ποτηρι κρασί και κέθετε αναπαυτικά στήν πολυθρόνα. Νιώθει πολύ οικέια σε αυτό το περιβάλλον. Απευθηνόμενος στον Lorgol.

Ναι το ταξίδι μας ήταν ασφαλές και ώμορφο. Πρώτ φορά έρχομαι στην Ρώμη αλλά αποτι φαίνετε τώρα θα έρχομαι συχνότερα και αυτό ειναι πολύ καλό γιατί ξέρω ότι εδώ θ βρίσκω αγιουσ ανθρώπους.

Καθώς μηλάει με τον Lorgol ακούει βήματα και βλέπει μια γνώριμη σιλουέτα ναι σκέφτετε ειναιο καλός φίλος Maissearsouye.

Καλημέρα φίλε Maissearsouye. Είμι πολύ χαρπύμενοσ που σε βλέπω. Ναι μπορούμε αν θέλετε και εσείς να πάμε στο δωμάτιο ης Συνόδου.

The Patriach washes his hands along with his hollines Horgol. Then he takes the cup of wine and he seats into a very comfortable chair. He feels like this place is his home. hen h talks to Lorgol.

Yes our trip was safe. Its my first time t Rome but i think from now on i will come more often. And this is very good because here i will find every time holly people.

During his conversation with Lorgol he hears steps and his seems someone familiar. Yes its my good friend Maissearsouye.

Good morning my friend. Im very glad to see you. Yes if you want we can go to the room of the synod.

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 15, 2008 10:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alright, follow me to the room of the Ecumincal Aristotelian Synod

And Maisse Arsouye showed the way, followed by the other clerics.

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 15, 2008 10:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok we shall follow you.

Then Romanos and Trelos follows Maissearsouye

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 17, 2008 12:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Odoacre of Corinth, diakonos of Laval, in France, was an old man but leaved Greece just less than one year ago.

He send a letter to the patriarch Telos of Constantinople.

Citation:
To the Patriarch of Constantinople, Salut.

I, Odoacre of Corinth, wish you a holy welcome in Rome, and hope that we'll find, Greeks and Romans, the way of Holy Unity, and that this holy collaboration will be the great massacre of Averroes' Dogs they stolen the holy city of Constantinople.

ευλογία.

Odoacre Κόρινθος, theologue του congregation του ιερού γραφείου

No Role Play : Sorry for the bad english, and welcome to the players Wink ///
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: