L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 05, 2020 12:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was time to start. When the procession was over and everyone had taken their place, the Cardinal Dean bowed deeply before the altar and waited; although the vaults of the Basilica were so high that they seemed to be connected directly to the sky, the air became calm and the assembly of the faithful was quiet.

Arduino Della Scala, widened his arms and, in a stentorian voice, said:

In nómine Altíssimi, et Aristótelis, et Christi. Amen

Sacerdos: Introíbo ad altáre Dei.
    Ministri: Ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.
    S. Júdica me, Deus, et discérne causam meam de gente non sancta: ab hómine iniquo et dolóso érue me.
    M. Quia Tu es, Deus, fortitúdo mea: quare me reppulísti, et quare tristis incédo dum afflígit me inimícus?
    S. Emítte lucem Tuam et veritátem Tuam: ispa me deduxérunt, et adduxérunt in montem sanctum Tuum et in tabernácula Tua.
    M. Et introíbo ad altáre Dei: ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.
    S. Confíteor Tibi in cíthara, Deus, Deus meus, quare tristis es ánima mea, et quare contúrbas me?
    M. Spera in Deo, quóniam adhuc confitébor Illi: salutáre vultus mei et Deus meus.
    S. Introíbo ad altáre Dei.
    M. Ad Deum, Qui lætíficat juventútem meam.

Signat se, dicens:

V/. Adjutórium nostrum in Nómine Dómini.
    R/. Qui fecit cœlum et terram.
    Confíteor Deo Omnipoténti, beáto Aristóteli Prophétæ, beáto Christo Prophétæ, sanctis Archángelis, beáto Tito Apostólo, ómnibus Sanctis, et vobis, fratres, quia peccávi nimis cogitatióne, verbo et ópere

percutit sibi pectus ter, dicens:

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen

Citation:
EN

In the Name of the Allmighty, and of Aristotle, and of Christos. Amen

S. I will go in unto the altar of God.
M. To God who giveth joy to my youth.
S. Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation which is not holy: deliver me from the unjust and deceitful man.
M. For Thou, O God, art my strength: why hast Thou cast me off? and why go I sorrowful whilst the enemy afflicteth me?
S. Send forth Thy light and Thy truth: they have conducted me and brought me unto Thy holy mount, and into Thy tabernacles.
M. And I will go into the altar of God: to God who giveth joy to my youth.
S. To Thee, O God, my God, I will give praise upon the harp; why art thou sad, O my soul, and why dost thou disquiet me?
M. Hope in God, for I will still give praise to Him: the salvation of my countenance and my God.
S. I will go in unto the altar of God.
M. To God who giveth joy to my youth.

Signat se, dicens:
V/. Our help ✠ is in the Name of the Lord.
R/. Who made heaven and earth.
I confess to Allmighty God, to blessed Aristotle Prohet, to blessed Christos Prohet, to Saints Arcangles, to blessed Titus Apostle, to all Saints, and to you, brothers, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word, and deed (percutit sibi pectus ter, dicens:) through my fault, my fault, my most grievous fault. Therefore I beseech the blessed Aristotle Prohet, the blessed Christos Prohet, the Saints Arcangles, the blessed Titus Apostle, all the Saints, and you, brothers, to pray to the Lord our God for me. Amen

IT

Nel Nome dell'Altissimo, di Aristotele e di Christos. Amen

S. Mi accosterò all'altare di Dio.
M. A Dio che dà letizia alla mia giovinezza.
S. Fammi giustizia, o Dio, e separa la mia causa da quella di una nazione non santa, e liberami dall'uomo iniquo e ingannatore.
M. Perché tu, o Dio, sei la mia forza; perché mi hai tu rigettato? e perché me ne vo contristato, mentre il nemico mi affligge?
S. Manda la tua luce e la tua verità: esse mi guidino e mi conducano al tuo santo monte e ai tuoi tabernacoli.
M. E mi accosterò all'altare di Dio; a Dio che dà letizia alla mia giovinezza.
S. Io ti loderò sulla cetra, o Dio, Dio mio. Perché, o anima mia, sei triste? e perché mi conturbi?
M. Spera in Dio, perché io lo loderò ancora: egli salute della mia faccia, e mio Dio.
S. Mi accosterò all'altare di Dio.
M. A Dio che dà letizia alla mia giovinezza.

Signat se, dicens:
V. Il nostro aiuto ✠ è nel nome del Signore
R. Che ha fatto il cielo e la terra.
Confesso a Dio Onnipotente, al beato Aristotele Profeta, a beato Christos Profeta, ai Santi Arcangelo, al beato Tito Apostolo, a tutti i Santi e a voi, fratelli, di aver molto peccato, in pensieri, parole ed opere: (percutit sibi pectus ter, dicens:) per mia colpa, per mia colpa, per mia grandissima colpa. E perciò supplico il beato Aristotele Profeta, il beato Christos Profeta, i Santi Arcangeli, il beato Tito Apostolo, tutti i Santi e voi, fratelli, di pregare per me il Signore Dio nostro. Amen

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
ArianaAnthea Del Casalièr
Mme pipi de Rome - Rome's Restroom Miss

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 12:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'office débutait et avec lui tout ce qui faisait l'immuabilité de la liturgie. Ainsi, après un sourire et un signe léger de la main à l'adresse des moines composant le choeur papal, retentit Introït...

Nunc scio vere, quia misit Dóminus Ángelum Suum: et erípuit me de manu inimicórum et de omni exspectatióne plebis. Dómine probásti me et cognovísti sessiónem meam et resurrectiónem meam. Nunc scio vere, quia misit Dóminus Ángelum Suum: et erípuit me de manu inimicórum et de omni exspectatióne plebis.

The service began and with it all that made the immutability of the liturgy. So, after a smile and a slight wave of the hand to the monks making up the papal choir, the Intoït sounds...

Nunc scio vere, quia misit Dóminus Ángelum Suum: et erípuit me de manu inimicórum et de omni exspectatióne plebis. Dómine probásti me et cognovísti sessiónem meam et resurrectiónem meam. Nunc scio vere, quia misit Dóminus Ángelum Suum: et erípuit me de manu inimicórum et de omni exspectatióne plebis.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 06, 2020 10:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's after a long road trip before Coer manage to finaly arrive. This one had been invitaed by his friend Constance to support her during the ceremony, and it was natural for him to do so, since she made her able to do the same for him.

However, the poor initiated was refused to enter. His name wasn't on the list, and his friend was already in. Fortunately, he could send word to her to set the matter swiftly.

This little setback fixed, it was already late for him to come in, as well as he entered right behind the Procession. Form the bottom of the room, looking afar, Coer could find Constance near to the firsts rows. Ascending the rows discreetly, in the middle of those prestigious and noble people for he who was a humble priest, he eventualy got through to the Sister's level.

Slightly bending himself not to attract attention on him, which usually has the opposite effect, he slided to her, taking place by her side and greeted with a lower voice.

- Good morning, Constance. Phew ! I'm glad i'm here. For a moment, I thought I'd be stuck at the door ! fllowed by a muffled chuckling in his hand.

Then he respectfully greeted the lady by her other side, bowing politely, waiting for them to be introduiced. But it was at this moment His Holiness speaked, and that Coer, facing towards him, said nothing more, listenning to him, then to the chorus.

------------------------

C'est après un long voyage que Coer arriva enfin. Celui-ci avait été invité par son amie Constance afin de la soutenir durant la cérémonie, et c'est tout naturellement qu'il accepta, elle qui avait su se rendre présente pour lui.

Cependant, le pauvre novice se vit refusé son entrée. Son nom n'était pas présent sur la liste et son amie était déjà entrée. Bien heureusement, il pu lui faire transmettre un message pour que la situation soit réglée rapidement.

Ce petit contretemps passé, son entrée se fit tout de même déjà bien tard, suivant tout juste l'arrivée de la Procession. Depuis le fond de la salle, regardant au loin, Coer aperçu Constance non loin des premières rangées de bancs. Il remonta les rangs discrètement, au milieu dans tout ces gens prestigieux et haut-placés pour lui qui n'était qu'un humble Curé, jusqu'à rejoindre sa Soeur.

Se courbant légèrement pour ne pas attirer l'attention, ce qui a pour la plupart du temps l'effet contraire, il se glissa jusqu'à elle, prenant place à ses coté et la salua d'une voix basse.

- Bonjour Constance. P'fiou ! Je suis content d'être arrivé. Pendant un moment, j'ai cru que j'allais rester devant la porte ! suivit d'un gloussement étouffé dans sa main.

Il salua respectueusement la dame à ses cotés, s'inclinant poliment, en attendant qu'ils soient présentés. Mais c'est alors que Sa Sainteté pris parole, et que Coer, se tournant vers lui, ne dit plus mot, l'écoutant, suivit des choeurs.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 7:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After an endless procession, all the clerics were finally at their respective places. Cardinal Arduino was in front of the altar initiating the liturgy, at that moment everyone was looking at him. Felipe was in a discreet place, behind the Holy Father's throne with the mitre still in his hands. He answered the prayers like everyone else who was in the great Basilica of Saint Titus.

Amen - he crossed himself

Qui fecit cœlum et terram

Then the request for the forgiveness of venial sins: - Amen

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Pere_Setzefonts
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 11:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

IT
Di tutte le cerimonie a cui aveva avuto la fortuna di poter prendere parte a Roma qualche anno fa, questa è stata una delle più apprezzate dall'arcivescovo Peter. Unendo le mani in preghiera seguì attentamente le parole del Decano che penetrò nel suo cuore con una boccata d'aria fresca. Aveva bisogno di quei momenti di raccoglimento quando era così impegnato tra gli studi e le riunioni dell'Assemblea episcopale.

Colpisci il seno tre volte:

-mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen.

CAT
De totes les cerimònies que havia anat tenint la sort de poder participar a Roma, ja feia uns anys, aquesta era de les més apreciades per l'Arquebisbe Pere. Unint les mans en oració va seguir atentament les paraules del Degà que li penetraren al cor amb un alè d'aire fresc. Necessitava aquells moments de recolliment quan anava tan atrafegat entre estudis i reunions de l'Assemblea Episcopal.

Es pica el pit tres cops:

-mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen.

Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i D'Entença
Cardenal diaca de Sant Posseidó de Montserrat, Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona, Mossèn de Vic, Membre de l'AEH, Baró Palatí de Sant Joan de Latran, Baró d'Entença, Cavaller del Comtat d'Osona, Senyor de la Coca de Sucre
d_b_xativa

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 11:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

IT

In silenzio e situato in una parte della basilica dove potevano continuare la cerimonia e la preghiera, ascoltò attentamente il cardinale Arduino e ripeté dolcemente con una mano sul petto.

ES

En silencio y ubicado en una parte de la basilica donde podria seguir la ceremonia y la oración, escuchaba con atención al Cardenal Arduino y repitió en voz suave con su mano en su pecho.

Cardenal-Diacono +Primado Hispano +Arzobispo Metropolitano Osma+ Señor de Ascrea
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 08, 2020 7:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

CAT

En els últims mesos, el mes jove dels D´Aleixar Batista, havia romàs per massa setmanes a la ciutat eterna. La seva rutina es basava sobretot a comprendre millor les escriptures de la Santa Església i a poder traduir els textos a l'espanyol, perquè anessin de coneixement dels seus germans aristotèlics. És d'aquesta manera, en el qual el jove català s'assabento de la celebració que es realitzaria, aquesta seriosa la primera vegada que assistia a la celebració en la mateixa Roma. Pel que es va vestir amb un vestit color negre brodat amb fils oro i gules, colors que representaven a la seva família.

L'adolescent se situo en un dels costats de la basílica, des d'on aconsegueixo reconèixer a diverses persones, entre ells els Arquebisbes Hispànics, a la seva mestra en San Domenico, al jove que va conèixer en els passadissos en Fornovo, sens dubte molts mes rostres coneguts del que espero. La cerimònia havia començat i com a fidel aristotèlic, el català seguia la missa per La seva Eminència Arduino
- mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen - va respondre en veu baixa, unint-se a les veus de tots els presents.

IT

Negli ultimi mesi, il più giovane del D´Aleixar Batista, era rimasto per troppe settimane nella città eterna. La sua routine si basava soprattutto sulla migliore comprensione delle scritture della Santa Chiesa e sulla capacità di tradurre i testi in spagnolo, in modo che fossero conosciuti dai suoi fratelli aristotelici. È in questo modo, in cui il giovane catalano ha scoperto la celebrazione che avrebbe avuto luogo, questa sarebbe stata la prima volta che ha partecipato alla celebrazione stessa a Roma. Così si vestì con un abito nero ricamato con fili d'oro e gules, colori che rappresentavano la sua famiglia.

L'adolescente si trovava su un lato della basilica, da dove riuscì a riconoscere diverse persone, tra cui gli arcivescovi ispanici, il suo insegnante a San Domenico, il giovane che incontrò nei corridoi di Fornovo, senza dubbio molti volti più noti di quanto mi aspetto. La cerimonia era iniziata e come fedele aristotelico, il catalano stava seguendo la messa per Sua Eminenza Arduino
- mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen - rispose piano, unendosi alle voci di tutti i presenti.

E

En los últimos meses, el mas joven de los D´Aleixar Batista, había permanecido por demasiadas semanas en la ciudad eterna. Su rutina se basaba sobre todo en comprender mejor las escrituras de la Santa Iglesia y en poder traducir los textos al español, para que fueran de conocimiento de sus hermanos aristotélicos. Es de esta forma, en el que el joven catalán se entero de la celebración que se realizaría, esta seria la primera vez que asistía a la celebración en la mismísima Roma. Por lo que se vistió con un traje color negro bordado con hilos oro y gules, colores que representaban a su familia.

El adolescente se ubico en uno de los costados de la basílica, desde donde logro reconocer a varias personas, entre ellos los Arzobispos Hispánicos, a su maestra en San Domenico, al joven que conoció en los pasillos en Fornovo, sin duda muchos mas rostros conocidos de lo que espero. La ceremonia había comenzado y como fiel aristotélico, el catalán seguía la misa por Su Eminencia Arduino
- mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amenrespondió en voz baja, uniéndose a las voces de todos los presentes.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Whoopie de la Rose Noire

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 09, 2020 2:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elle avait écouté la cérémonie avec humilité, mais surtout attentivement. Comme toujours, lorsqu'elle se trouvait en lieu saint, envahie par une émotion extrême, qu'elle ne contenait, que parce qu'elle le devait. Comme tout le monde, elle finit par répéter la fin de la prière.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen

She had listened to the ceremony with humility, but above all attentively. As always, when she was in the holy place, she felt an extreme emotion, which she contained only because she had to. Like everyone else, she ended up repeating the end of the prayer.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 10, 2020 4:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ines saw that the others at the ceremony began to say something, so she said it too, following the mass.Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen.–

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Oberon.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 11, 2020 12:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oberon was well aware that it was a great honour that he had been proposed as assistant to the celebrant, and so the young cardinal took part in the event with the greatest attention. As soon as all the preparations were made, Oberon took his place in the procession and entered the church with the others to celebrate the Mass with everyone present. Gropius began the mass and Oberon recited the prayers in his mind, answered the Amen at the appropriate places and then his part in the mass had come. Oberon turned to Gropius and spoke: “Misereátur tui Mmnípotens Deus, et, dimíssis peccátis tuis, perdúcat te ad vitam ætérnam.“ He bowed before speaking further: “Confíteor Deo Omnipoténti, beáto Aristóteli Prophétæ, beáto Christo Prophétæ, sanctis Archángelis, beáto Tito Apostólo, ómnibus Sanctis, et tibi, pater, quia peccávi nimis cogitatióne, verbo et ópere: mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et te, pater, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen“

Citation:
LATIN
Misereátur tui Mmnípotens Deus, et, dimíssis peccátis tuis, perdúcat te ad vitam ætérnam.

EN
May Almighty God be merciful to thee, and forgiving thy sins, bring thee to everlasting life.

IT
Dio Onnipotente, abbia pietà di te, e, perdonati i tuoi peccati, ti conduca alla vita eterna.

~~~~

LATIN
Confíteor Deo Omnipoténti, beáto Aristóteli Prophétæ, beáto Christo Prophétæ, sanctis Archángelis, beáto Tito Apostólo, ómnibus Sanctis, et tibi, pater, quia peccávi nimis cogitatióne, verbo et ópere: mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa. Ideo precor beátum Aristótelem Prophétam, beátum Christum Prophétam, sanctos Archángelos, beátum Titum Apostólum, omnes Sanctos, et te, pater, oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum. Amen

EN
I confess to Allmighty God, to blessed Aristotle Prohet, to blessed Christos Prohet, to Saints Arcangles, to blessed Titus Apostle, to all Saints, and to you, father, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word, and deed : through my fault, my fault, my most grievous fault. Therefore I beseech the blessed Aristotle Prohet, the blessed Christos Prohet, the Saints Arcangles, the blessed Titus Apostle, all the Saints, and you, father, to pray to the Lord our God for me. Amen

IT
Confesso a Dio Onnipotente, al beato Aristotele Profeta, a beato Christos Profeta, ai Santi Arcangelo, al beato Tito Apostolo, a tutti i Santi e a te, padre, di aver molto peccato, in pensieri, parole ed opere: per mia colpa, per mia colpa, per mia grandissima colpa. E perciò supplico il beato Aristotele Profeta, il beato Christos Profeta, i Santi Arcangeli, il beato Tito Apostolo, tutti i Santi e te, padre, di pregare per me il Signore Dio nostro. Amen

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 12, 2020 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Misereátur vestri omnípotens Deus, et, dimíssis peccátis vestris, perdúcat vos ad vitam ætérnam. R/. Amen

He crossed himself and said:
Indulgéntiam, ✠ absolutionem et remissiónem peccatórum nostrórum tríbuat nobis omnípotens et miséricors Dóminus. R/. Amen

Bowed, he continued:

V/. Deus, Tu convérsus vivificábis nos.
R/. Et plebs Tua lætábitur in Te.
V/. Osténde nobis, Dómine, misericórdiam Tuam.
R/. Et salutáre Tuum da nobis.
V/. Dómine, exáudi oratiónem meam.
R/. Et clamor meus ad Te véniat.
V/. Dóminus vobíscum.
R/. Et cum spíritu tuo.

He went up to the altar and said:

Aufer a nobis, quaesumus, Dómine, iniquitátes nostras: ut ad Sancta sanctórum puris mereámur méntibus introíre.

He kissed the altar:

Orámus Te, Dómine, per mérita Sanctórum Tuórum, (osculatur Altare in medio) quorum relíquiæ hic sunt, et ómnium Sanctórum: ut indulgére dignéris ómnia peccáta mea. Amen

He blessed the incense:
Ab Illo bene+dicáris, in Cujus honóre cremáberis.

He incensed the altar and the Pope, then he spoke to the Assembly:

V/. Dóminus vobíscum.
R/. Et cum spíritu tuo.
Orémus
Deus, Qui hodiérnam diem Apóstoli Tui Titi martýrio consecrásti: da Ecclésiæ Tuæ, ejus in ómnibus sequi præcéptum; per quem religiónis sumpsit exórdium. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Citation:

ENGLISH

May Almighty God be merciful to thee, and forgiving thy sins, bring thee to everlasting life. R/. Amen

May the ✠ almighty and Merciful Lord grant us pardon, absolution, and remission of our sins. R/. Amen

S. O God, Thou wilt turn again and quicken us.
M. And thy people shall rejoice in Thee.
S. Show us, O Lord, Thy mercy.
M. And grant us Thy salvation.
S. O Lord, hear my prayer.
M. And let my cry come before Thee.
S. The Lord be with you.
M. And with thy spirit.

Take away from us our iniquities, we beseech Thee, O Lord, that we may be worthy to enter with pure minds into the Holy of Holies.

We beseech Thee, O Lord, by the merits of Thy Saints, whose relics are here, and of all the Saints, that Thou wouldst vouchsafe to forgive me all my sins. Amen.

Be blessed by Him in whose honor thou will burn

V/. The Lord be with you.
R/. And with thy spirit.
Let us pray.
O God, Who made this day holy by the martyrdom of Your Apostle Titus, grant Your Church to follow in all things the teaching of that from whom she first received the faith. Thou, Who livest and reignest ever one, world without end. Amen

ITALIANO

Dio Onnipotente abbia misericordia di voi e, rimessi i vostri peccati, vi conduca alla vita eterna. R/. Amen

Il Signore Onnipotente e Misericordioso ✠ ci accordi il perdono, l'assoluzione e la remissione dei nostri peccati. R/. Amen

V. Volgendoti a noi, o Dio, ci farai vivere.
R. E il Tuo popolo si rallegrerà in Te.
V. Mostraci, o Signore, la Tua misericordia.
R. E da' a noi la Tua salvezza.
V. O Signore, esaudisci la mia preghiera.
R. E il mio grido giunga fino a Te.
V. Il Signore sia con voi.
R. E con lo spirito tuo.

Togli da noi, o Signore, le nostre iniquità: affinché con ànimo puro possiamo entrare nel Santo dei Santi.

Ti preghiamo, o Signore, per i mériti dei tuoi Santi dei quali son qui le relíquie, e di tutti i tuoi Santi: affinché ti degni di perdonare tutti i miei peccati. Amen.

Sii benedetto da Colui in onore del Quale brucerai

V/. Il Signore sia con voi.
R/. E con il tuo spirito.
Preghiamo.
O Dio, che consacrasti questo giorno col martirio del Tuo Apostolo Tito: concedi alla Tua Chiesa di seguire in ogni cosa i precetti di colui per mezzo del quale ebbe principio la religione. Tu Che vivi e regni nei secoli dei secoli. Amen

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 12, 2020 1:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Felipe also crossed himself when receiving the indulgence from Cardinal Arduino, and replied: - Amen.

The faithful followed the ceremony also answering to the celebrant's prayers and invocations:

Et plebs Tua lætábitur in Te.
Et salutáre Tuum da nobis.
Et clamor meus ad Te véniat.
Et cum spíritu tuo.

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Pere_Setzefonts
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 12, 2020 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il giovane Arcivescovo ha seguito la cerimonia in ricordo, sottratto e ha fatto eco solo nella sua mente le parole del Decano e delle litanie a cui ha risposto.

Il Signore Onnipotente e Misericordioso ✠ ci accordi il perdono, l'assoluzione e la remissione dei nostri peccati

- Amen

Indulgéntiam, ✠ absolutionem et remissiónem peccatórum nostrórum tríbuat nobis omnípotens et miséricors Dóminus.

- Amen.

E il Tuo popolo si rallegrerà in Te.
E da' a noi la Tua salvezza.
E il mio grido giunga fino a Te.
E con lo spirito tuo.

Oremus.

O Dio, che consacrasti questo giorno col martirio del Tuo Apostolo Tito: concedi alla Tua Chiesa di seguire in ogni cosa i precetti di colui per mezzo del quale ebbe principio la religione. Tu Che vivi e regni nei secoli dei secoli.

- Amen

Lui annuì e abbassò ancora la testa, le mani unite. Non avrei mai ringraziato l'Altissimo abbastanza per le prove che aveva attraversato e dovevo ringraziarlo ogni giorno e quel giorno, di più.
Ringraziò Dio per tutto ciò che gli aveva dato, la fortuna che aveva avuto, i parenti che lo avevano tanto amato, gli studi che gli avevano dato una nuova vita, la sua innata capacità, fin da piccola, di prendersi cura di povero e malato, da coloro che si sforzano di essere buoni e seguono le orme del Padre, che per fortuna Pere aveva imparato dai suoi predecessori. Soprattutto ha ringraziato Dio per essere parte della famiglia della Chiesa di cui era orgoglioso e si sentiva bene nella comunità che si erano tanto presi cura di lui.

Titus il primo uomo, colui che posò la prima pietra e ora Sisto, che ama il suo gregge da bambini e di cui Pere si sente incluso, furono l'inizio e la via verso Dio.

Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i D'Entença
Cardenal diaca de Sant Posseidó de Montserrat, Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona, Mossèn de Vic, Membre de l'AEH, Baró Palatí de Sant Joan de Latran, Baró d'Entença, Cavaller del Comtat d'Osona, Senyor de la Coca de Sucre
ArianaAnthea Del Casalièr
Mme pipi de Rome - Rome's Restroom Miss

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 15, 2020 12:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And the Alleluia resounds in the Basilica, ringing the vaults of the monks' choir.

Et l' Alleluia retentit dans la Basilique faisant résonner les voûtes du chœur des moines.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 15, 2020 6:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Baron of Monterado made an appearance on the Feast of Saint Titus a little late. That type of eventuality was not his habit, but the important thing was to arrive; and more than arriving, making silence.

As best he could, it took place and was absorbed in the ceremony itself, responding in brief Latin to each request and trying to fill himself with the peace that only Rome was capable of providing.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers: