L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 03, 2022 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Students,

for now, I have to tell you, we cannot accept any more students until the 2nd floor of the university classrooms is completed.

This should happen shortly.

I therefore apologise if there are any delays in enrolment.

Once these rooms are ready for occupancy all students will be provided with a classroom.

Cardinal Kalixtus
    Rector of the University

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 05, 2022 11:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gnarus heard the cardinal's announcement and was sad that his studies could not begin. He decided that he could go and visit the City until a place would be freed for him.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 20, 2022 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The university is accepting students again. The deans of the seminars can now admit students on their own responsibility and no longer need permission from the rector.

Dear students, please find your responsible dean in the current organisation chart.

Thank you very much and welcome to the University.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 10, 2022 9:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz - Zsolna

Üdvözöllek a Pápai Egyetemen. Én foglak tanítani, s a tanterem el is készült számodra. Kérlek kövess.

Welcome to the Pontifical University. I will teach you, and the classroom is ready for you. Please follow me.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 10, 2022 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz - Tomos

Üdvözöllek a Pápai Egyetemen. Én foglak tanítani, s a tanteremel is készült számodra. Kérlek kövess.

Welcome to the Pontifical University. I will teach you, and the classroom is ready for you. Please follow me.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 06, 2022 8:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kevin.boy.freind go to the registration room and say hello I am coming to meet Cardinal Kalixtus. For deacon training. I don't know which way to go. Please if you could guide me. thanks
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 06, 2022 11:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kevin.boy.freind a écrit:
Kevin.boy.freind go to the registration room and say hello I am coming to meet Cardinal Kalixtus. For deacon training. I don't know which way to go. Please if you could guide me. thanks

Greetings Sir. I am Mgr William Blazing, Dean and professor for the English speakers. How may I help you?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Kevin.boy.freind

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 07, 2022 6:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings

I am looking for Cardinal Kalixtus. I am coming for a deacon formation and to do my baptism. I am a bit lost. I don't know where to go. Cardinal Kalixtus told me to come to Rome at the University but it's very big. Can you help me find the way?

Thank you very much Embarassed
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 07, 2022 8:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Indeed Rome can be overwhelming. I will help you out for the studies. To do so I will need a few information. Tell me, where are you from and are you prepared to do your studies in English?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Kevin.boy.freind

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 07, 2022 2:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am from Girvan, County Galloway, Kingdom of Scotland. I live in Grivan. I want to do the course in British English. I also speak French and my native language is Russian and Ukrainian. But I can do well with English and French. So I understand all these languages and also Belarusian.
I will do my best to speak proper English. Shocked
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 07, 2022 7:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kevin.boy.freind a écrit:
I am from Girvan, County Galloway, Kingdom of Scotland. I live in Grivan. I want to do the course in British English. I also speak French and my native language is Russian and Ukrainian. But I can do well with English and French. So I understand all these languages and also Belarusian.
I will do my best to speak proper English. Shocked

Ah, yes, Scotland. I was to reach it last month during my travels. But I was called back du to work. I hope I'll be able to get there one day. If you can study in English, I will teach you myself. What is your official name, please?

Kevin.boy.freind

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 08, 2022 6:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's a rather nice area, my village is very active. And the ducal council and the queen are also nice. In short, there is a lot of forest if you like forests. My name is Kevin.boy.freind, that's my real name. I'd love to be your student. I have to do the deacon training first and then the baptism if I understand correctly and then be accepted by the Church of England, Scotland and Ireland. If I have understood correctly what Cardinal Kalixtus has told me.
thank you very much
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 08, 2022 9:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The order of the studies is the baptismal course then the course for the diaconate. It is more of a logical training in the sense that we must receive baptism before receiving any other sacraments.

Hoping that it is clearer now. Do you have any more questions or queries before I lead you to your class?

Kevin.boy.freind

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 08, 2022 11:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kevin.boy.freind thanks him and says I'm ready to go to class and says. Let's go, I'll follow you Which way to go ?
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 08, 2022 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please follow me to the Saints Barbara and Monica classroom.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 9 sur 16

Sauter vers: