L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 12, 2023 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Acrezio a écrit:
Good day. I would like to continue my studies. I believe Pastorale Maxima is the one to start with.

Brother Acrezio, you will have to begin with the Pastorale. Your previous certification received from the National Seminary of ESI is no longer valid. I have prepared your class and you can have Monsignor Cinead as your teacher.

Please follow me to the class.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kobus

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 21, 2023 4:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Kalixtus,

Thank you for the letter from you.

As I mentioned in my letter, I am studying theology at the university in Krakow, Kingdom of Poland.
I would like to start my studies in Rome so that in the future, I can preach the word of God.
I would also like to inform you that I do not have a baptism.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 22, 2023 9:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good Morning Kobus,

welcome at the Ponitifical University. What a pleasure to have you here. I am Cardinal Kalixtus. Rector of this University.

Yes we will start the education with the Pastoral Prima and than we will find time for your baptism.

Do you agree with that? If so, i will find a classroom for your education.

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 22, 2023 10:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Kalixtus,

I'm happy to have arrived in Rome and will be able to study here.
Yes, I agree to study, I love a challenge, it's time to start!
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 22, 2023 11:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect, then follow me into the classroom. I will teach you myself and we will have a good time together.

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 25, 2023 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello

I seek Bishop Blazingwill

Obadiah
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 26, 2023 4:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings Sir, welcome to Pontifical University. Please follow me to the classroom

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Lide.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 04, 2023 3:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening, I want to start my studies and I was wondering if it would be possible to apply for the pastoral prima study?

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 04, 2023 9:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to the University, the initial class you can take here is the Pastorale Prima.

His Excellency William, whom is Dean of the Canterbury Cathedral School, shall be here shortly and ready a study room for you where you can study together with your professor.

Good luck, sister!

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 06, 2023 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@Lide.

William had been informed of the new arrival. He went to meet her. Greetings my Lady. Welcome to the Pontifical University,the finest. Please, tell me more about you. Where are you from and how did you learn of our courses.

Lide.

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 07, 2023 7:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lide listened to the words of the young man who presented himself before her, the peace he transmitted calmed her and she waited patiently for the person who would formally receive her to arrive.
After a moment more, who he assumed was Excellency William approached.

-Good afternoon your Excellency, I am a citizen of the town of Lerida in Catalonia, where I am in charge of the parish together with Lady Pulgas. I received the Sacraments on October 6, 1469 in the Primate's Palace, together with my sister Mrs. Kieran Sofhía Alcaraz De Entenza, Baroness of Albi.- she felt a little nervous before the figure of the excellence of she.

I must confess that receiving education in this Institution has always been my goal, which is why my sister spoke with Her Excellency Roderic and he told me where she should apply.

She hoped they would allow her to begin her studies and that way she could continue with more knowledge in the parish of Lerida.

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 07, 2023 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William listened to the lady's explanation. My child, thank you for choosing our institution. To be able to finalise your registration, can you please give me your official name (RP)?

Lide.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 08, 2023 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lide bowed his body in gratitude and responded with a clear voice.

-Your Excellency, my official name is Liliana Alcaraz de Entenza-

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 08, 2023 8:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect, please follow me to the class.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=1022137#1022137

Lide.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 10, 2023 5:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Thank you very much your Excellency - the young woman walked towards where she was indicated
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 14 sur 16

Sauter vers: