L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Huggon

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 08, 2021 2:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Huggon - Yriia_, Savareia

Secretary of the university, he presented himself at the reception desk where two new persons were already waiting.

Goodmorning and welcome. His Eminence shouldn't be long.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 11, 2021 5:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Yriia_

Welcome to Rome and the University, I have a classroom for you.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 11, 2021 5:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Savareia

Welcome to the university. I have a classroom for them. Bishop Blazingwill will be your professor.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 11, 2021 8:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you sir. I look forward to learning all that I can.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Mulfo

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 07, 2021 9:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mulfo - Kalixtus

His Eminence, my name is Mulfo and I come to you from Esztergom, Kingdom of Hungary. I was sent here by SE Vidigueira-Szapáry Kiscsillag, Cardinal-Presbyter Emeritus of the Papal Consistory of Central and Eastern Europe. I would like to start my studies, in the your University.

I am a poor believer who want to serve the Lord and another believers in the Roman Aristotelian Church.

Royal librarian of the Kingdom of Hungary
zsolna

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 09, 2021 2:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Zsolna quietly enters and politely bows in front of His Eminence.

Zsolna - Kalixtus

Your Eminence! I am viscontesse Zsolna Drugeth from Alba Regia, also known as Székesfehérvár, and I am here due to His Excellence Losonci Hubertusz, archbishop of the Hungarian Kingdom, bishop and parish priest of Esztergom.

All I wish for is to serve the Lord and to learn and help others to find the wisdom of Aristotle. Please allow me to attend the studies!
Mulfo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 09, 2021 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mulfo - Kalixtus, Zsolna

Mulfo standing in front of a painting, and he delved into his thoughts when he returns frightened to the reality as a result of shouting.

Royal librarian of the Kingdom of Hungary
Tomos

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 10, 2021 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tomos - Kalixtus

Tomos enters through the grand main entrance.

- His Eminence, my name is Tomos and I come to you from Esztergom, Hungary. I want to start my studies, in the University.
Hamaliel

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 07, 2022 10:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hamaliel - Kalixtus

- His Eminence, my name is Hamaliel de Calme and I come to you from Győr, Kingdom of Hungary. I would like to start my studies, in the your University.
Markhus

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 09, 2022 2:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Markhus - Kalixtus

His Eminence, my name is Markhus and I come to you from Győr, Kingdom of Hungary. I would like to start my studies, in the your University.
Jeltje

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 10, 2022 12:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jeltje walks through the main entrance to a reception in the hall. She nods her head in a sign of respect.

Jellichje, or Jeltje, Elisabeth de Ligne, Lady of Zuidewijn, deacon, diocesan chancellor and pastor of Heusden Holland registers for university.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 12, 2022 8:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cseperke - Kalixtus

His Eminence, my name is Cseperke de Calme, I came from faraway Székesfehérvár (Hungary Kingdom) to start my university studies here in Rome.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 13, 2022 1:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Mulfo

Welcome to the Pontifical University. I will teach you myself and have a classroom for you. Follow me.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 13, 2022 1:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Jeltje

Welcome to the Pontifical University. I will teach you myself and have a classroom for you. Follow me.

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 21, 2022 5:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, I am Gnarus from Ireland. I would like to follow the baptismal course, please. If it is possible, I would like to be taught by Cardinal Kalixtus himself.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 8 sur 16

Sauter vers: