L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Guyslan

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 30, 2023 1:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A young man from Holland came knocking on the door. He awaits to see if someone is present.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 31, 2023 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to the University, it is nice to see a new student here. Seeing that you come from the Netherlands, may I bring this here to your attention as well. Of course it is up to you to decide in which language you would like to study.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Anna_esbyery_ashgan

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 03, 2024 12:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There is a soft knock on the door and it opens in no time. A woman walks in.

"Good evening, His Excellency Yobteivos is sending me to study. Can you advise me where to go?"
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 06, 2024 4:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good morning, I am Cardinal Kalixtus, the rector of this University.

I heard about the arrival of Bishop Ettore (IG Yobteivos) in your region and I appreciate the idea to spread the faith in that area as well.

So if you want to do the courses at the University, there are basically three theological courses that we can offer you. All three are important for special services within the Church, but of course they are open to everyone.

1. Pastorale Prima - this is the basic course with a clear overview about the Aristotelian Church. We educate this most of the time before someone decides to get a baptism, cause in that course everything necessary is taught.

2. Pastorale Maxima - important for those who wants to become Deacon or Priest - there you get a clear education about the Sacraments and a deeper understanding of the Work process within the Church and the Holy Mass

3. Theology - the crown jewel of theological education is the Theology, for every bishop mandatory. Here you learn everything about the Dogma and how to work with it, the proper war to get all arguments settled. Of course, you also learn everything about the canon law and Rome as the Aristotelian Heart and Seat of the Holy See and the Papal States, as well as the centre of Faith.

Since you had contact with Bishop Ettore, I ask myself if you prefer him as your teacher. Normally he is working for the Italian area of the University, but I am sure he could do it in English too. Otherwise, we also have a few good teachers from the English-speaking area.

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 06, 2024 5:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

knock, knock

Hello, can you ask? I would like to be baptized in the future, so I came to ask what the possibilities are. In our country, these options are considerably limited.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 08, 2024 3:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Messiah

Hello and welcome to the University. I am Cardinal Kalixtus and Rector of this University.

If you want to get the baptism, we can do this. We firstly educate the Pastoral Prima together - this cursus is basically made for the People to understand the Aristotelian Religion before they bound themselves to our communion of Faith.

I think this is fair, isn't it.

If you want, we can do this together, and then we can talk about the baptism.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 08, 2024 6:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks. I Very liked to stay on next lectures. I often give lectures at the University of Brno, I will be able to offer a wider study for new people. This study is difficult and I like to understand it better than I go on my way to complete my knowledge of libraries.
Anna_esbyery_ashgan

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 09, 2024 12:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anna listens carefully and then bows respectfully.

"It is an honor to meet you, Cardinal Kalixtus.
We in Moravia are very grateful for the visit of His Excellency Yobteivos and for the enlightenment he is spreading.

I would like to take the Pastorale Prima course.
And after finishing, I would like to finish more. I come with an open mind and would like to enrich it with a closer understanding of theology as such and of course Aristotelian faith.

I will be very honored to become a disciple of His Excellency Yobteivos.
Thanks for suggesting this option."

she gives him a grateful smile.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 10, 2024 2:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Messiah

Perfect, then you can come with me to the classroom. We will start immediately.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 10, 2024 2:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Anna

Very good. I will inform Professor Ettore and I give you two this classroom.

Have fun and good luck.

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 10, 2024 2:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks you, will be see on class room
He leaves in the direction of the classroom
Wedzimir

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 11, 2024 10:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Faith, Your Eminence,

I would like to apply as a student of ecclesiastical sciences leading to baptism and further sacraments, as I wish to follow the path of the church in its full dimension.

So far, I have been a free listener (reading this forum), however, baptism and participation in the life of the Aristotelian church is crucial for me.

I am Wedzimir from the Kingdom of Poland, from Poznań, but I have no problem with studying in English.

God bless.

(for clarification ooc: unfortunately, I could not log in with the character data of Wedzimir, if there is an administrator who can change my login - I would be grateful)
Anna_esbyery_ashgan

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 11, 2024 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anna - Kalixtus

"Great, thank you very much.."
she bows to Cardinal Kalixtus and heads in the direction he showed her her classroom.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 13, 2024 5:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Salve Wedzimir and welcome to the Pontifical University.

Do you prefer to get educated by one of our English-speaking teachers? Or you prefer to get educated by me personally. It is a bit up to your taste.

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 14, 2024 6:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence Cardinal Kalixtus,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome to the Pontifical University and for the kind offer of your personal guidance in my studies. I would be truly grateful to learn from you, assuming it wouldn’t be too much of an inconvenience for your schedule. Learning under your guidance would be an immense honor.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 15 sur 16

Sauter vers: