L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 17, 2024 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We're happy to do that. Then follow me into the brand new classroom, where we can start the lesson.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 01, 2024 2:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young priest finds the place for registration, albeit with difficulty, and examines the surroundings. Then to explain himself to the registrar;

I am Mungojerry, a young priest candidate who currently lives in Girvan, Scotland I am scotish , but will later move to Kirkcudbright in Scotland. I would like to state that I came here with Bishop Cinead as my guide and guide and to enroll in Pastorale Prima classes.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 01, 2024 2:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

mungojerry a écrit:
The young priest finds the place for registration, albeit with difficulty, and examines the surroundings. Then to explain himself to the registrar;

I am Mungojerry, a young priest candidate who currently lives in Girvan, Scotland I am scotish , but will later move to Kirkcudbright in Scotland. I would like to state that I came here with Bishop Cinead as my guide and guide and to enroll in Pastorale Prima classes.

Sir Mungojerry, welcome to the Pontifical University. I am Monsignor William Blazing, the Dean for the English-speaking section. I have prepared a room for you here. I will inform Monsignor Cinead of your arrival.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 01, 2024 2:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to Rome, MunGoJerry. I am glad you found my instructions useful and I see that they have been good enough to bring you to this location. As you can see Rector BlazingWill has assigned us to a classroom. Let us go there and work on your initial education.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Luciano

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 13, 2024 6:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Luciano was quite lost where to apply for the start of his Pastorale Prima studies and finally found the room and showed up:

- Good afternoon, my name is Luciano and I come from Zaragoza, Kingdom of Aragon. I am interested in doing the Pastorale Prima studies and being baptised. I hope you can help me.

He said while waiting for someone to attend him.
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 13, 2024 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cinead is pleased to see another student arrive at the English speaking University of Canterbury. It is good to have new students coming in. Without much hesitation he walks towards the young man to welcome him.

Welcome Luciano,to the Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum in Rome, the University that teaches the Pastorale Prima. Allow me to introduce myself, I am one of the teachers, and my name is Cinead of Twynholm. I am from Scotland and we can most certainly help you! The Rector of the English Speaking University, Monsignor Blazingwill. Or the Dean of the University, His Eminence Kalixtus, shall make a room read for you to start your education. And a teacher will be assigned to you as well. Together you shall proceed and complete your studies. If you have any questions feel free to ask them, and they will be answered. Now allow me to wish you an enjoyable study time here at the University.

Before Cinead could continue, a acolyte approaches him and informs him of an available study room. That is very quick, the teacher thinks to himself.

We are lucky, Luciano, please follow me to this study room.

After these words, Cinead guides his student Luciano to the study room.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Puta_z_ryzmberka

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 21, 2024 7:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The journey was long, but fortunately without problems. Nevertheless, Půta was glad to reach his destination.

He knocked on the door and entered.

Good afternoon. My name is Půta. I'm here on a recommendation by Excellency Bishop Ettore and Bishop Hadramašmatra to learn here. I come from Brno.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 21, 2024 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puta_z_ryzmberka a écrit:
The journey was long, but fortunately without problems. Nevertheless, Půta was glad to reach his destination.

He knocked on the door and entered.

Good afternoon. My name is Půta. I'm here on a recommendation by Excellency Bishop Ettore and Bishop Hadramašmatra to learn here. I come from Brno.

Peace and Goodwill to you. I am Monsignor Willam Blazing, OFM, the Dean of the English-speaking faculty. Please, follow me to your classroom.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=89203&highlight=

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Puta_z_ryzmberka

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 22, 2024 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Thank you very much Monsignor."
Půta bowed slightly and followed the Monsignor.
lally

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 24, 2024 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, I am sent by Cardinal Yobteivos...
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 24, 2024 5:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lally a écrit:
Hello, I am sent by Cardinal Yobteivos...

Greetings Sir, I am Monsignor William Blazing, OFM the dean of the English section of the Pontifical University. Who is it that I have the pleasure of meeting?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 sur 16

Sauter vers: