L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 4:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Lilly

Welcome Lilly, nice to have you here. I have a classroom for you right away. We start with Pastoral Prima as a beginner's course and then progress to Theology.

Here is the way to your classroom.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 4:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Chireadan

Welcome to the University, I am Cardinal Kalixtus. I will gladly accept you into my seminary.

This way leads to your classroom.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 4:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ashton

Welcome to the University, I am Cardinal Kalixtus and the Rector of the University. Which seminary have you studied at, Ashton, and what accreditation have you achieved?

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 4:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
    Kalixtus - Lilly

Welcome Lilly, nice to have you here. I have a classroom for you right away. We start with Pastoral Prima as a beginner's course and then progress to Theology.

Here is the way to your classroom.

Confused, how could the Rector know her name, without she having told him... maybe he had concluded it out of her letters.. and her behavior.. however that didn't seem lilly like... more like a moron. Discussing it in herself she walks to her classroom.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 6:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Kalixtus.. I am not sure of the all the courses I have attended. I do remember studying at the Abbey of Fornove, there I completed the Pastoral Prima and Maxima courses. I tried for the Theology course but I'm not sure if I was successful in taking the course as at the time there was a scarcity of english speaking professors

Ashton
Domonkos

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 24, 2021 2:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
    Kalixtus - Domonkos

Welcome to the University. I am Cardinal Kalixtus. Have you already received other accreditations. The theology course is for advanced students.

Domonkos - Kalixtus

Thanks for your reply His Eminence
I applied to the University to be able to serve our Church properly.
I am currently a consecrated deacon and royal chaplain.
elequest

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 26, 2021 5:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good day Brother

After being in the monastery for a long time, I am back. I'm just appointed as Archbishop of Utrecht.

The purpose of a clergyman is to learn and to teach. I have done that a lot in my life. I founded a seminary, taught theological lessons at the University of Strasbourg and was even just prefect of the Aristotelian teaching.

In my absence a lot has changed in the field of study. I am here to learn about what is possible for the believers of Holland. Possibly also to teach or take lessons yourself.

Can you help me with this?

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 31, 2021 3:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ashton

I guess you have the documents from Fornovo so i can see them? It is needed to apply at the university for the highest course. I am sure you was a good student and that everything is fine, but i know a lot of people who said they studied in Fornovo and than they don't. That is not good.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 31, 2021 3:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Domonkos

And where did you study the Pastoral Maxima do become consecrated deacon and royal chaplain. And of what chapel did you become the deacon?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 31, 2021 3:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Elequest

Ah, my old friend. Nice to meet you here and that you try to be active again. I am happy about that.

So if you want we can educate you as a teacher at the university, for that you need to pass the three big courses and than i can nominate you as teacher.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 31, 2021 7:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
    Kalixtus - Elequest

Ah, my old friend. Nice to meet you here and that you try to be active again. I am happy about that.

So if you want we can educate you as a teacher at the university, for that you need to pass the three big courses and than i can nominate you as teacher.

Hello Old friend.

Can you tell me more about the three courses?
I already have a degree as a professor. I suppose that's worth something.

Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 01, 2021 7:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ashton - Kalixtus

I don't have the documentation but I'm more than happy to start from the beginning
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 01, 2021 6:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag enters the room.

- His Eminence, I would like to ask whether you have any problems with Domonkos that you are not allowing him to enter the studies for long weeks - almost a month now, just asking him questions. I find it very curious what is the exact problem. He would like to start his studies, do you see any obstacle why he can not? He is baptized, and is a prospective member of the Hungarian church who wants to officially do his studies.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 04, 2021 10:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Kiscsillag

I don't remember inviting you in. Are these the famous Hungarian courtesies you are displaying here or are these the modern times that speak from your actions.

Whichever is the truth, I dislike both.

Domonkos says he is a chaplain and ordained deacon of a royal chapel, he says he wants to study theology. But both the office of an ordained priest and the study of theology require accreditation in the pastoral maxima, and so far he has not been able to produce it.

The theology course is an advanced course, not a beginner's course.

To take an ordination without accreditation is a crime against the CIC. So it is quite excellent that you are here Kiscsillag. I wish to know from you how it came about, whether it is true or not.

So sit down, have a biscuit and tell me what I want to know.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 04, 2021 11:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Elequest

Now the courses have been completely revised according to the most modern standards prefabricated by the CSO and completed by the CDF. The Pastoral Prima is a baptismal course, very simple, intended mainly as a support for baptismal catechesis, so today it is a good tool to teach the basics of our religion and the Church.

The Pastoral Maxima is the course necessary for the ordained ministries. It covers the basics of theology and focuses on the precise breakdown of the sacraments and their elementary meanings. It also provides a crucial blueprint for any sacramental ritual.

Theology is a prerequisite for many offices of church leadership, from bishop upwards. It is a concrete and intensive study of dogma, CIC and the structure of Rome in which one should naturally be active. Theology is the crown jewel of education and is therefore compulsory in many regions, such as Germany and Portugal, even for ordained offices such as priest and deacon.

As a professor at the PUSA, you must of course have passed these courses and have a talent for teaching this content. The fact that you were already a professor at the outdated and no longer valid Dutch seminary tells me that you have this talent.

I would be happy if we could translate the courses into Dutch and then offer a Dutch seminar at the university. Unfortunately, this came to nothing. As there are hardly any willing translators and rarely enough willing students. You can be a part of this exciting adventure.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 4 sur 16

Sauter vers: