L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff 1469
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Julieta

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 07, 2021 3:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When the time came, Juliet knelt in front of His Holiness and pronounced her oath.

I, Julieta Muntadas, Countess of Brisighella, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 07, 2021 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eavan took a step forward, knelt and without any hesitation renewed her oath.

"I, Eavan Gaelig de Champlecy, as Viscountess of Meldola, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 07, 2021 6:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tous les chemins mènent à Rome, dit l'adage. Le Teutonique le confirma.
Il arriva face à la Basilique, qu'il connaissait bien, et éprouva une grande émotion,, comme à chaque fois. Elle se dressait là, éternelle, comme les neiges des Monts autour de Genève. Salève, Voirons, Vuache. Aux noms qui claquaient comme ceux des Saints.
Hobb chercha des yeux les connaissances, qu'il salua d'un signe respectueux de la tête. La cérémonie débuta avec les mots du Cardinal. Puis chacun à son tour avec ordre et respect renouvellait ses voeux. Il prit son tour et s'agenouilla, frappait son coeur du poing :

-"Moi, Hobb Siegfried VonKornwald, Baron de Saltara, Chevalier d'Isenduil, Ritter Teutonique , jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foy, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir.
Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérest ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre. "

Il resta ainsi un moment, assailli par ses souvenirs qui remontaient bien loin.

All roads lead to Rome, the saying goes. The Teutonic confirmed it.
He arrived in front of the Basilica, which he knew well, and felt great emotion, as always. She stood there, eternal, like the snows of the mountains around Geneva. Salève, Voirons, Vuache. With names that clicked like those of the Saints.
Hobb looked around for knowledge, which he nodded respectfully. The ceremony began with the words of the Cardinal. Then each in turn with order and respect renewed his vows. He took his turn and knelt down, punching his heart out:

He stayed like that for a moment, assailed by his memories that went back a long way.

Curé de Genève Maire de Genève (5 jours) - Dit "48%" ! Prince de Lausanne, Baron de Saltara
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Whoopie de la Rose Noire

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 07, 2021 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Prenant la pose devant le Pontife, elle exprima ses serments à son tour.

"Moi, Whoopie de la Rose Noire, Vicomtesse de Cascia, Baronne de Puy-Vallée, jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et ses successeurs légitimes à venir. Je promets fidélité, de porter conseils, ainsi qu'aide, que je serai en mesure d'apporter, sacrifiant mon propre confort ou mon intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire en cette tâche!"

Posing before the Pontiff, she expressed her oaths in turn.

"I, Whoopie de la Rose Noire, Viscountess of Cascia, Baroness of Puy-Vallée, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and his legitimate successors to come. I promise fidelity, to give such advice and assistance as i am able to give, sacrificing my own comfort or interest for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task!"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 07, 2021 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When its my turn i step forward and speak the Oath:

I, Rodrigo Manzanarez, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

(OOC no prob its summer)

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 07, 2021 9:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The moment of the oath had arrived and Sebastian, excited, approached the Pontiff.
He bowed his head and recited the oath:

I, Sebastian della Scala, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Wayllander

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 07, 2021 9:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When his turn came - far after Della, who proved herself an incredible racer -, the Viscount recited the oath too, appreciating the Roman efficiency.

-I, Wayllander de Leffe-Miras, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 07, 2021 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The time for the oath had come and after waiting for her day, she got up and walked slowly towards the Holy Father.
She knelt in front of him and recited the formula:

I, Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 08, 2021 12:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Loreto s'agenouille devant le souverain pontife et prononce le serment.
Loreto kneel in front of the pope and takes oath.

"Moi, Caton d'Acoma, vicomte de Loreto, jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir. Je promets d'apporter des conseils de fidélité, et toute aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, en sacrifiant mon propre confort ou mon intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche. "

"I, Caton d'Acoma, vicomte de Loreto, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all its rightful successors to come. I promise to give advice of faithfulness, and any help I may be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of God’s Church on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

Préfet de l'Index - Recteur du séminaire Thomiste - Diacre itinérant - Esclave Arnarien
aubree

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 08, 2021 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

S'avance s ont tour met genoux a terre et prête serment devant notre Saint-Père.

"Moi Aubree Comtesse de Piobbico,je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir. Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de leur donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre. Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche." "

Going forward, they kneel on the ground and take an oath before our Holy Father.

"Me Aubree Countess of Piobbico, I swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty, counsel, and whatever help I might be able to give them, sacrificing my own self-interest or comfort for the sake of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Most High help and inspire me in this task. "
Melian

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 08, 2021 5:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Temps venu, Melian se leva et alla poser genou à terre devant Sa Sainteté.

Moi, Melian de Ventoux, Princesse de Terni et Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran, Chevalier Sénateur d'Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, je jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église romaine et aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir. Je promets d'apporter loyalement conseil, et toute aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

In due course, Melian rose and went to kneel before His Holiness.

I, Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni and Countess Palatine of St. John Lateran, Knight Senator of Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 09, 2021 4:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus came forward next, as there was no roll call. He knelt and kissed the ring of His Holiness. He took the Pope's hand and placed it on his own forehead before speaking:

"I, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Count of Senigallia, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task."

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 09, 2021 6:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Liiiiiike an eageeeeel ...

"I, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 09, 2021 7:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I Nane Szapolyai swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and his legitimate successors to come. I promise fidelity, to give such advice and assistance as i am able to give, sacrificing my own comfort or interest for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task!"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 10, 2021 1:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arduino Della Scala smiled to see Kalixtus and Arnarion swearing along with the others, as if they were like the others... he knew they were not. He approached the Holy Father and bowed, kissing his slipper and then his ring.

I, Arduino Della Scala, Marquis of Santa Marinella, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 5 sur 8

Sauter vers: