L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] St. Titus Feast: enoblement ceremony 1469
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Persevael

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 05, 2021 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

FR

Tiens deux Français connus, enfin l'un du moins. Ils s'étaient aperçus lors des stands pour les élections. Et il semblait qu'il avait vu le nom de SAR Laure dans les documents officiels. L'autre personne semblait connaître Ines, mais oui pardi, son futur mari.

Il s'avança pour les saluer.

Bonjour vos altesses royales, je vois que la France devient majoritaire dans cette merveilleuse salle.

Je ne sais pas si vous vous souvenez de moi, les élections, votre stand, nous avons peu parlé mais sans faire de politique ici, vous avez su me convaincre.

Puis s'adressant à l'autre personne tout en faisant une révérence.

Mes hommages et surtout mes félicitations pour votre futur mariage. Nous nous sommes croisés à une vente aux enchère d'animaux et je viens de faire le lien avec Ines, ancienne diplomate que j'ai connu en son temps dans les bureaux parisiens.

Encore une fois, mes félicitations pour votre future récompense, Votre altesse royale et je vous laisse en vous disant juste un mot, ici personne ne m'entend, vous aurez ma voix au vote.

EN

Oh two known French people, at least one of them. They have met each others in the stands for the elections. And moreover, he seemed to have seen the name of Her Royal Highness Laure in the official documents. The other person seems to know Ines, but yes, of course, the future husband.

He came to greet them.

Good afternoon your Royal Hignesses, I can see that France is getting the majority in the wonderful room.

I do not know if you can recall me, the elections, your stand, we had spoken a bit but you have convinced me.

And then to the other person with a reverence.

My respects and above all my congratulations for your future wedding. We have met in an auction for royal animals and I just made the link with Ines, former diplomat I have known in the Parisian offices.

Once again my congratulations to your future reward, Your Royal Highness. I leave you by just saying one word as nobody can hear us here, you have my voice for the vote.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
spagnolo

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2021 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[FR]

Une allégeance à Rome... hum.. d'accord, je n'avais pas mis les pieds à Rome depuis bien longtemps. Si mes souvenirs sont bons, je n'y avais pas mis les pieds depuis la requête de sacralisation de notre chapelle familiale, sainte wilforge, aujourd'hui, elle avait accueillis de nombreux baptêmes même un mariage, nous avons attendus longtemps, mais nous avions étés bien repayer.

Je ne savais pas vraiment à quoi m'attendre, mais bon, je saurais m'en sortir comme d'ordinaire. J'étais quelqu'un de débrouillard après tout et puis.. je n'étais pas seul, j'étais accompagnée par la seule et l'unique mon épouse. J'avançais quelque peu nonchalant ceci dit malgré l'occasion tout à fait réjouissante, il fallait dire que cela me rappelait étrangement le non lieu donnée au rendez-vous que m'avait posé l'évêque lorsque j'étais candidat. J'avais attendus longtemps.. jusqu'à découvrir trop tard qu'ils avaient suivis une autre voie.

Enfin bref qu'importais je devais faire l'effort d'être joyeux, aujourd'hui mon épouse Garsande se voyait récompensé pour les efforts émis à la seule et unique cause qu'était la défense de la garde et la sauvegarde de la foi aristotélicienne contre un homme pieux, que je connaissais, qui se transforma couronne en main en un homme que j'étais sur de ne pas connaître.

Enfin bref, peu importe ce n'était pas ici, l'endroit, ni le moment pour y penser, nous étions en Rome, le berceau de l'aristotelité. Entourés par ses murs saints et ces hommes de foi, nous étions certains de ne pas laisser s'échapper le moindre doute sur ce qui était la vraie foi. Nous étions venus en famille, nous étions pas fervents aristotélicien pour rien, nous tenions absolument à être là à temps.

Aussi J'avais pris un peu d'avance avec Garsande, mais les autres n'étaient pas loin, ils avaient surement étés retardés pour quelques raison étranges mais ils nous suivaient de près, d'ailleurs pour les plus attentifs d'entre vous auraient remarqués que la sœur de garsande, Nolanne était déjà là, je la voyais pointer le bout de son nez et venir nous rejoindre à notre place.

La cérémonie n'avait pas encore officiellement débuté alors nous prenions notre temps. Discrètement, je sortis une gourde pour en vider le contenu sans me faire pincer. Dans une cérémonie ordinaire, je n'en aurais pas eu cure, mais nous étions à Rome, sans doute que le très haut guetter pour foudroyer le moindre écart adoncques... Il fallait être prudent, très prudent.

J'observais tranquillement les autres invités. Il n'y avait pas beaucoup de personnes que je pouvais dire connaître, Ah oui, j'avais déjà rencontrés Laure, adonques il me fut aisé de la reconnaître au loin. J'aperçus ensuite lysiane, elle aussi au loin. Je me repencha alors sur l'épouse adorée avant de lui souffler...

Hum... Dis-moi... Ça doit durer longtemps ? -
J'étirais un large sourire

[EN]

An allegiance to Rome... um... okay, I hadn't been to Rome in a long time. If I remember correctly, I hadn't been there since the request for the sacredness of our family chapel, Saint Wilforge, today, it had hosted many baptisms and even a wedding, we waited a long time, but we had been well repaid.

I didn't really know what to expect, but I could handle it as usual. I was a resourceful person after all, and I wasn't alone, I was accompanied by the one and only my wife. I was accompanied by the one and only my wife. I was moving forward somewhat nonchalantly, despite the joyful occasion, it must be said that it reminded me strangely of the no-appointment given to me by the bishop when I was a candidate. I had waited for a long time... until I discovered too late that they had gone another way.

Anyway, I had to make the effort to be cheerful, today my wife Garsande was rewarded for the efforts made in the one and only cause that was the defence of the guard and the safeguarding of the Aristotelian faith against a pious man, whom I knew, who was transformed crown in hand into a man I was sure I did not know.

Anyway, this was not the place or the time to think about it, we were in Rome, the cradle of Aristotelianism. Surrounded by its holy walls and men of faith, we were certain not to let the slightest doubt escape about what was true faith. We had come as a family, we were not aristotelian for nothing, we wanted to be there on time.

So I had taken a little advance with Garsande, but the others were not far away, they had probably been delayed for some strange reason but they were following us closely, besides for the most attentive of you would have noticed that garsande's sister, Nolanne was already there, I could see her pointing the tip of her nose and coming to join us instead.

The ceremony hadn't officially started yet so we were taking our time. Discreetly, I took out a flask to empty the contents without getting caught. In an ordinary ceremony, I wouldn't have cared, but we were in Rome, and no doubt the very Highest were watching to strike down the slightest deviation... We had to be careful, very careful.
I quietly observed the other guests. There were not many people I could say I knew, Ah yes, I had already met Laure, so it was easy for me to recognise her in the distance. Then I saw Lysiane, also in the distance. I then looked back at my beloved wife before whispering to her...

Hum... Tell me... Does it have to last long? - I stretched a wide smile
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2021 8:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apparently everyone who had been invited to this year's ceremony was already there, one of the chaplains confirmed it and the Cardinal hoped it was so. Therefore, before the movement of His Holiness's hand, which was the signal to start the event, the young Officer Herald took a couple of steps forward and said in a clear voice before those present.

As we all know, the nameless creature does not rest in its eagerness to win the place of men as the preferred creature of the Most High. And in this contest, he always manages to make several men fall so that they continue on his way and get away from paradise in the sun. - the Catalan's gaze travels through those present - but the Most High trusts us and always puts people in this world who are capable of standing up to the creature's attempts to destroy our communities. And it is this day, in which the Holy Mother Church, wishes to reward some of those people who have dedicated themselves to defending the faith, its propagation and their strength in maintaining it - Finished saying that, he took the scroll and said in a clear voice

I call to begin Arates von Merdarion to appear before His Holiness.

Once he stands before the Pope, the Prefect of the Pontifical Heraldic Colleges gives the necessary elements for the oath to be taken.

I invite you to raise the index and middle fingers of your right hand in honor of Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and to place your left hand on the Book of Virtues. Then you repeat after me :

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task."

OCC: Sorry for the delay, but both the Sixtus player and myself have had complications irl.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
cerveau23

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2021 9:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le jeune homme arriva un peu en retard et fila se cacher derrière Garsande et Spagnolo qu'il avait reconnu au loin. Il leur fit alors un signe de la main, ainsi qu'à Nolanne avant de s'asseoir sans rien dire.

-----

The young man arrived, a little late, and therefore went discretely but as fast as he could behind Garsande and Spagnolo, whom he had recognized from far away. He then made a small hand sign to them, as well as to Nolanne, before sitting without piping word.
Victoire Alice

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2021 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[FR]

Direction Rome pour l’anoblissement de sa mère.
Nous avions décidé avec Black de faire le chemin ensemble. Et ainsi, peut être apprendre à nous connaitre davantage, la route était plus ou moins longue pour parvenir à Rome, nous avions donc du temps devant nous.
Les discussions s’étaient enchainées, évidemment beaucoup concernaient l’armée.
Sur place.
Je connaissais les lieux, je serais donc son guide ici. Lui, l’avait été ailleurs pour moi.
Une fois sur le parvis, je me permis de prendre son bras, nous pouvions enfin faire notre entrée. Très solennel l’entrée d’ailleurs. Un regard sur les présents, un hochement de tête en guise de salutations, avant de rejoindre la famille.

------------------

[Eng]

Direction Rome for the ennobling of his mother.
We had decided with Black to take the journey together. And so, maybe getting to know each other more, the road was more or less long to reach Rome, so we had time ahead of us.
Discussions followed, obviously a lot about the military.
On the spot.
I knew the place, so I would be his guide here. He had been elsewhere for me.
Once on the square, I allowed myself to take his arm, we could finally make our entrance. Very solemn entry from elsewhere. A glance at the presents, a nod in greeting, before joining the family.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2021 12:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ENG:
Ara nodded when his name was called. He gingerly touched his spouse's hand to signal that it was time to step forward and he released her from his arm. The blood pulsed faster through his veins. It was an uplifting feeling, one that could only truly be recreated in battle. It was one of those moments when one felt truly alive. Now it was getting serious, he stepped forward and did as he was told. Then he placed his left hand on the Book of Virtues. He then raised the index and middle fingers of his right hand and recited to the worthy Roderic:
„I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.“

GER:
Ara nickte als sein Name aufgerufen wurde. Er berührte sachte die Hand seines Eheweibes um zu signalisieren, dass es Zeit war vor zu treten und er sie aus seinem Arm entließ. Das Blut pulste schneller durch seine Adern. Es war ein erhebendes Gefühl, eines dass lediglich in der Schlacht wirklich nachempfunden werden konnte. Es war einer dieser Momente, in denen man sich wahrlich lebendig fühlte. Nun wurde es ernst, er trat vor und tat wie ihm geheißen. Dann legte er seine linke Hand auf das Buch der Tugenden. Anschließend erhob er Zeige- und Mittelfinger der rechten Hand und sprach dem werten Roderic nach:
„I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.“

OCC: No problem, we are not on the run 😉

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2021 12:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

English:

Yannah was still busy looking closely at every detail of the basilica when a clear voice reached her ear. She looked forward and saw two men. One appeared to be a cardinal who had also just started to speak, then the other must be the Pope. Yannah stood on tiptoe to get a better look - it would probably be the first and last time she got to see His Holiness.

Then her husband Arates was called forward and she felt how he let go of her arm. The duchess followed her husband a few steps forward so she could observe the ceremony. She saw him place his left hand on a book, raise his right and and heard him repead the oath which was recited to him by the cardinal. A stone fell from her heart, because somehow she had been afraid that something completely different would happen, something like "Off with his head! Finally, she smiled with pride and relief.

---------------------------

German:

Yannah war noch immer damit beschäftigt jedes Detail der Basilika genau zu betrachten, als sie eine klare Stimme an ihr Ohr drang. Sie blickte nach vorne und sah zwei Männer. Einer davon schien ein Kardinal zu sein, der auch gerade zum Sprechen begonnen hatte, dann war der Andere wohl der Papst. Yannah stellte sich auf Zehenspitzen um besser sehen zu können - es würde wohl das erste und das letzte Mal sein, das sie seine Heiligkeit zu Gesicht bekam.

Dann wurde auch schon ihr Gatte Arates nach vorne gerufen und sie spürte wie er ihren Arm los liess. Die Herzogin folgte ihrem Mann einige Schritte nach vorne um die Zeremonie besser beobachten zu können. Sie sah wie er seine linke Hand auf ein Buch legte, die Rechte hob und den Eid nachsprach, welcher im von dem Kardinal vorgesagt wurde. Ein Stein fiel ihr dabei vom Herzen, den irgendwie hatte sie die Befürchtung gehabt, das etwas ganz anderes passieren würde, sowas wie "Kopf ab!" Schliesslich lächelte sie vor Stolz und Erleichterung.

Fürstin von Königsfeld ~ Herzogin der Niederlausitz ~ Imperiale Burggräfin von Friedberg ~ Gräfin von Greining
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2021 1:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus looked from his chair to Arates and a benevolent smile played around the clergyman's lips. His gaze slid over to Sixtus and on over the people until he arrived at the statue of the Apostle Titus. The rock, the giant.

This place is the heritage of humanity, how could anyone doubt it, how could anyone forget the dynamism, the grandeur and awe that dwelt here. The Church, with all its faults, was yet an undeniable force - perhaps the only one left to save the world - from itself. His gaze went back to Sixtus. What worldly, temporal mortal could even remotely imagine the burden this office holds for you. How could you ignore this. Responsibility over a people of God from Portugal to Ottoman from Egypt to Iceland. And these busybodies still think they are the same, they have the same authority as the one who cherished the souls of men as in the garden of God. Naive and absurd.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2021 6:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The long journey to Rome took Krasoljub a lot of time, the already parked carriages behind the basilica meant only one thing. The ceremony began.
    As he crawled in his archbishop's robes through the many steps towards the portal of this magnificent building, he looked really awkward.
    Kraso sighed a few times in front of the door to calm down so he can enter calm, as befist.
    The letter he received from his chief of heraldry, Cardinal Roderic , he carried safely in one of the inside pockets of his episcopal robes.
    Among those present were many important personalities of our Holy Church, he recognized many cardinals, priests and heralds , with many of them he was a good friend, which especially make him pride.
    He sat quietly and took his place in the basilica pews.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 11, 2021 3:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He was seated on the papal throne. He signalled Cardinal Roderic to begin the ceremony, and watched Arates advance towards him to take his oath. Then the Pope held out his hand with the Fisherman's ring and responded:
Arates von Merdarion, your loyalty and your Faith have moved us. We accept your oath and thank you for your loyalty.
May this be a mark of your commendable services and the gratitude of the Church.

Er saß auf dem päpstlichen Thron. Er gab Kardinal Roderic ein Zeichen, mit der Zeremonie zu beginnen, und sah zu, wie Arates auf ihn zuging, um seinen Eid abzulegen. Dann streckte der Papst seine Hand mit dem Ring des Fischers aus und antwortete:
Arates von Merdarion, Eure Treue und Euer Glaube haben uns bewegt. Wir nehmen Euren Eid an und danken Euch für Eure Treue.
Möge dies ein Zeichen Eurer verdienstvollen Dienste und der Dankbarkeit der Kirche sein.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 12, 2021 4:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal's eyes traveled over those present, looking curiously at many of them. While the Holy Father accepts the oath, the young cardinal extended his hand to take the patent that would be delivered. He approached the new noble - Congratulations Excellency, may you rise as Baron Palatino to His Holiness - extended the patent letter - don´t lose it and remember to visit the Heraldic Colleges to prepare your coat of arms.

Citation:

Lettres patentes d’anoblissement
    de Arates von Merdarion, fait Baron Palatin de Saint-Jean-de-Latran

Nous, Sixte, quatrième du nom, par la grâce de Dieu, Pape de l’Église Aristotélicienne & Romaine, en
    notre qualité de Souverain Pontife;

À tous les Princes, Marquis, Ducs, Comtes, Vicomtes, Barons & Seigneurs des Ordres Équestre & Sénatorial
    des États Pontificaux ; aux Prélats, Clercs & Ecclésiastiques ; aux Villes, Hameaux & Communautés ; & à tout
    autre, tant nos sujets & nos vassaux que nos fidèles de toutes les nations ; de quelque dignité, qualité &
    condition qu’ils soient ;

Les Papes, Nos prédécesseurs, ayant toujours estimé que la foi & l’honneur étaient les plus puissants motifs
    pour porter leurs fidèles dévoués aux généreuses actions, ont pris de reconnaître, par des marques d'honneur
    ceux qu'une vertu extraordinaire en avait rendu dignes. Nous avons été & sommes informés des bonnes
    actions que font journellement les fidèles de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne & Romaine pour la défense de la foi,
    soit en défendant l’héritage spirituel de Notre Église, soit en se défendant contre les insultes & les ignominies
    qui leurs sont dites ou faites pour cause de leur foi. Nous avons estimé qu'il était de Notre justice de distinguer
    par des récompenses d'honneur certains d’entre ces fidèles afin d’emmener les autres à mériter de semblables
    grâces.

À ces causes, & désirant traiter favorablement Notre cher & bien-aimé Arates von Merdarion pour
    le bon & louable rapport qui Nous a été fait de ses belles actions pour la défense de la foi & de l’ordre juste, &
    pour les autres considérations, & à ce Nous mouvant, Nous nommons, & de Notre grâce spéciale, pleine puissance
    & autorité pontificale, avons nommé & anobli & par ces présentes signées de Notre main anoblissons & décorons
    du titre & qualité de Baron Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran ledit Arates von Merdarion,
    pour les bons, louables & estimables services qu'il a rendu à la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne & Romaine,
    pour la foi sincère & zélée dont il a fait preuve & témoigné au cours des dernières années & qui s’est révélée
    à nous.

Qu'il soit désormais & aussitôt censé & réputé noble & puisse jouir de tous les honneurs, autorités, prérogatives,
    prééminences, privilèges, franchises, exemptions & immunités dont jouissent & ont coutume de jouir les nobles
    de l’Ordre Sénatorial.

Sous couvert du respect des règles & lois héraldiques en la matière, Nous requerrons donc serment, à Nous &
    Nos futurs successeurs, comme il est de coutume & de droit lorsque l’on confère un titre palatin.

Ainsi donc, par Notre main & Notre volonté, Arates von Merdarion [ Arates ] est fait Baron
    Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran

Sixtus IV
    Servus servorum Dei
    Ad perpetuam rei memoriam

XIX.VI.MCDLXIX

A smile to this one before you call the next person.

I call to begin Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière to appear before His Holiness.

Once she stands before the Pope, the Official Herald gives the necessary elements for the oath to be taken.

I invite you to raise the index and middle fingers of your right hand in honor of Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and to place your left hand on the Book of Virtues. Then you repeat after me :

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task."

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .

Dernière édition par Roderic_ le Mar Sep 14, 2021 7:59 pm; édité 1 fois
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 12, 2021 12:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Persevael's arrival brings a smile to his face. She has specifically invited him because, as an ambassador, he must travel and get to know all the places. She does not know if Persevael has been to Rome, but it is a special occasion for Inès, and she wants her friend to enjoy Roman hospitality with her and her family by marriage. So she, a devout Aristotelian, welcomes him, and goes to him for a brief conversation.

– You are too benevolent, and you flatter me deeply. My friend, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here with me today. Thank you also for your words and your congratulations. Well, finding the way was difficult but we are all here at last. Maybe later you would like me to show you the city of Rome, and maybe, like me, you will be taken by its beauty.

Immediately after addressing these last words to her, Persevael excused herself and went to greet Zebaz, whom she also held in high esteem. She would have gone to him had it not been for the arrival of her mother-in-law. Inès greeted Laure warmly, giving her two kisses on the cheeks as she had become accustomed to doing, and holding her hands. Next to them was Hector, to whom she returned a knowing glance. It was important to them that he was there too.

– If you think Italians drive violently, I don't even want to tell you about Spanish. –She joked.– Although that is a desirable skill in jousting tournaments.

Then she listened Persevael introducing himself to Hector and Laure. Inès smiled again, and soon after the ceremony began. They took their seats and watched the scene unfold, the exact moment when the Pope received the oath from those marked for virtue, and when her companion, Cardinal Aleixar, called out to her, the blood ran cold in her chest. She knew that the moment would come and that she would have to approach, in full view of all, to take her own oath. The ceremony at which she was made baroness palatine was much more intimate; at this one, however, great pomp was displayed. With her hands joined in symbol of humility, Inès approached the two figures who were performing at that moment, and at the foot of the papal throne, her two knees touched the ground, her gaze lowered, then turned towards the Holy Father, and a little higher, towards the dome of the basilica, as if she felt that God was watching her. Ultimately, Inès looked at Roderic, and raising the index and middle fingers, while the palm of her right hand touched her chest, where the heart was, she articulated her oath once again.

– I solemnly swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth. May the Most High help and inspire me in this task. May I never forget this oath.

----

L'arrivée de Persevael le fait sourire. Elle l'a spécialement invité car, en tant qu'ambassadeur, il doit voyager et connaître tous les lieux. Elle ne sait pas si Persevael est déjà venu à Rome, mais c'est une occasion spéciale pour Inès, et elle veut que son ami profite de l'hospitalité romaine avec elle et sa famille par le mariage. Aussi, elle, fervente aristotélicienne, lui souhaite la bienvenue, et va vers lui pour une brève conversation.

- Vous êtes trop bienveillant, et vous me flattez profondément. Mon ami, je vous remercie du fond du cœur d'être présent à mes côtés aujourd'hui. Merci aussi pour vos mots et vos félicitations. Le chemin a été difficile à trouver, mais nous sommes enfin tous ici. Peut-être que plus tard vous voudrez que je vous montre la ville de Rome, et peut-être que, comme moi, vous serez conquis par sa beauté.

Immédiatement après lui avoir adressé ces derniers mots, Persevael s'est excusée et est allée saluer Zebaz, qu'elle tenait également en haute estime. Elle serait allée le rejoindre sans l'arrivée de sa belle-mère. Inès salua chaleureusement Laure, lui donnant deux baisers sur les joues comme elle en avait pris l'habitude, et lui tenant les mains. A côté d'eux se trouve Hector, à qui elle adresse un regard complice. Il était important pour eux qu'il soit là aussi.

- Si vous pensez que les Italiens conduisent violemment, je ne veux même pas vous parler des Espagnols. -Bien que ce soit une compétence souhaitable dans les tournois de joute.

Puis elle a écouté Persevael se présenter à Hector et Laure. Inès sourit à nouveau, et peu après, la cérémonie commença. Ils prirent place et regardèrent la scène se dérouler, le moment exact où le pape recevrait le serment de ceux marqués pour la vertu, et lorsque son compagnon, le cardinal Aleixar, l'appela, le sang se glaça dans sa poitrine. Elle savait que le moment viendrait et qu'elle devrait s'approcher, à la vue de tous, pour prêter son propre serment. La cérémonie au cours de laquelle elle avait été nommée baronne palatine avait été beaucoup plus intime ; à celle-ci, cependant, une grande pompe avait été déployée. Les mains jointes en symbole d'humilité, Inès s'approcha des deux personnages qui se produisaient à ce moment-là, et au pied du trône papal, ses deux genoux touchèrent le sol, son regard se baissa, puis se tourna vers le Saint-Père, et un peu plus haut, vers la coupole de la basilique, comme si elle sentait que Dieu la regardait. Enfin, Inès regarde Roderic, et levant l'index et le majeur, tandis que la paume de sa main droite touche sa poitrine, là où se trouve le cœur, elle articule à nouveau son serment.

- Je jure solennellement sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir, je promets de leur apporter fidélité, conseil, toute l'aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort pour la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur terre. Que le Très-Haut m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche. Que je n'oublie jamais ce serment.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Arates

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 12, 2021 12:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ENG:
Ara bowed deeply and kissed the Pope's ring. Ara hoped to do everything right, as he only knew this part theoretically. Then he spoke with humility

"I would not be standing here today without the strong support of my party members of the AAB. Reahgar my friend who effectively had my back, his wife Anna_Helene who is now steering the fortunes in Bavaria, just as I did. Then Aldare who had the mines under her wing and, despite her Freising origins, remembered and defended Aristotelian values. Shemala, who also immediately joined in to live the virtues, and Mourice, who, as a spokesman, did not believe the shameful statements of the regent of the heresy of Bavaria and hung them out. Without their support in the struggle against heresy in Bavaria, I could not have led it as I did. I am also grateful for the time of Cardinal Calixtus for his thought-provoking impulses to master this crisis. I thank you for this honour and will strive to continue to live up to it. For me, it is a sign that I am on the right path and that I will continue to follow it. It will be my endeavour to carry the light of the Basilica into the world."

He accepted the vassal's letter with thanks and stood again at his wife's side. With a look of honour on his face. It meant a lot to him, as you could see.

GER:
Ara verneigte sich tief und küsste den Ring des Papstes. Ara hoffte, alles richtig zu machen, da er diesen Teil nur theoretisch kannte. Dann sprach er voller Demut

„Ich würde heute nicht hier stehen, ohne die tatkräftige Unterstützung meiner Parteimitglieder der AAB. Reahgar mein zweiter Mann, der mir effektiv den Rücken freizuhalten verstand, sein Weib Anna_Helene, die nun die Geschicke in Bayern lenkt, ebenso wie ich es tat. Dann Aldare die die Bergwerke unter ihren Fittichen hatte und sich trotz ihrer Freisinger Herkunft, an die Aristotelischen Werte erinnerte und diese verteidigte. Shemala die ebenfalls sofort dabei war um die Tugenden zu Leben und Mourice, der als Wortführer nicht die schändlichen aussagen des Regenten der Häresie von Bayern glaubte und aushing. Ohne ihren Rückhalt in dem Kampf gegen die Häresie in Bayern hätte ich ihn nicht so führen können, wie ich es tat. Ebenso danke ich für die Zeit des Kardinals Kalixtus für seine Denkanstöße um dieser Krise Herr zu werden. Euch danke ich für diese Ehre und werde mein Bestreben darauf auslegen ihr auch weiterhin gerecht zu werden. Für mich ist es der Fingerzeig auf dem richtigen Weg zu sein und ihm weiter zu folgen. Es wird mir ein Bestreben sein das Licht der Basilika in die Welt zu tragen.“

Er nahm den Vasallenbrief dankend an und stellte sich wieder an die Seite seines Eheweibes. Mit einem ehrvollen Gesichtsausdruck. Es bedeutete ihm einiges, wie man ihm ansah.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 12, 2021 5:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ENG

Persevael listened to Ines, after all it was her ceremony, not his own, so he just wanted to support the three of them, yes, Including Laure and Zebaz (ladies first) in this important day. After all, an ambassador must know with whom he has to work and maybe more.

After some words with the group, the ceremony started and he let her go in front of the Pope and the cardinal.

At the end, he just smiled to her and her future family. They would be celebraing this and he would be in the middle, so not for him. We could see all together in the wedding ceremony.

FR

Persevael céoutait Ines, après tout c'était sa cérémonie, pas la sienne donc il voulait juste apporter son support aux trois, oui, incluant Laure et Zebaz (les dames d'abord) en ce jour important. Après tout un ambassadeur doit savoir avec qui il doit travailler et plus.

Après quelques mots avec le groupe, la cérémonie commença et il la laissa aller devant le Pape et le cardinal.

A la fin, il sourit simplement et à sa future famille aussi. Ils allaient célébrer cela et il serait au milieu, donc pas pour lui. Nous pourrons nous voir tous à la cérémonie de mariage.
Jenah

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 13, 2021 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La clerc observait les différentes personnes appelées chacune à son tour, déjà deux se succédaient et la cérémonie allait bon train. La vicomtesse de Dovadola était heureuse d'être présente ici, l'Eglise représentée sur terre par Sa Sainteté brillait de nouveau.

The deaconess observed the different people called each in turn, already two followed one another and the ceremony was going well. The viscountess of Dovadola was happy to be present here, the Church represented on earth by His Holiness was shining again.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 2 sur 5

Sauter vers: